Learning to Let Go Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the sexiest girl I've ever met," I told her between kisses. She giggled and slowly ground her cunt against me.

"Is that so, Yoshi?" I find that hard to believe." My hands tickled up along her ribs, slowly lifting the hem of her vest as they went.

"Let's take you top off." She lifted her arms and pulled it over her head as I couldn't reach from underneath her. "And the bra." My hands felt for the clasp in the centre of her back.

"My breasts..." She began "they're only small." Her bra fell forward along her arms and came to a rest against my chest. I felt sort of angry then because in front of me were two perfectly shaped breasts; so they weren't big, but how the fuck did that matter? I supposed that there had been boys who had taken this piss about that - probably girls also - but Jen wasn't flat chested at all. They stood proud of her chest with almost no hang to them at all. If anything I felt fascinated by them.

"Jen, you're perfect. All of you." Then I laughed. "Besides, I'm a believer in bigger isn't always better." Both my thumbs found her hard nipples and she moaned and rocked against me a little.

"Oh god... yesss." She whispered. "You're big enough for me baby. You feel so good" I laughed again.

"I would think any size fills you up Jen."

"I normally only get fingers." She was moving a little more now, and we kissed gently while I stroked my hand under her arse and left the other at her breast.

"I'm sure there's a queue of guys all wanting to enjoy your company." I mumbled between our lips, quite she meant that the only pleasure she could get was self-satisfaction.

"Maybe" she replied "but only girls have been "enjoying" my company recently." It took a few moments for that to sink in and I pulled away far enough to allow her to rest her forehead against mine.

"Really?"

"Really." She smiled and licked her lips. "But right now men seem to be working out pretty fucking well." She easily pushed my upper body back down to the sofa and her expression changed. "I want to feel you cum, Yoshi."

"What about..."

"I'm on the pill, don't worry." I frowned up at her thinking things didn't add up. "To control my periods. I know girls can't make me pregnant dumbass." She laughed, and I let my head fall back while she raised herself almost all the way off my cock and then slowly forced herself back down. It was exquisite; both my hands resting on her hips as I watched her cunt engulf me all over again.

"God yes." I said through gritted teeth.

"That good baby?" Jen said as she started to pick up the pace.

"Fucking good. Just like that." Her hips dropped down onto me with force and I realised I could still feel her pussy gripping my cock all along its length. I loved how her thighs were so strong and I had no doubt she was going to outlast me; her stamina easily a match for my self-control. My fingertips reached right under her to feel where my body and hers met; where her pussy stuck to my shaft as she lifted off me.

I watched in rapture as Jen rode me with a very precise rhythm and again I marvelled at how lost in her own pleasure she seemed. I had managed to get through the initial ordeal of not cumming straight after penetration, and could now allow myself to revel in the situation, and started to meet Jen's actions with my own upward thrusts. Although Jen was incredibly fit her arousal was causing her to catch her breath every now and then; and every time our bodies collided she would grunt softly.

"Cock... feels... So... good!" I felt her shift the angle and start to grind her clit onto my pelvic bone each time we met. I was completely lost in her body, hard under my fingertips, skin slippery with tiny beads of sweat that had not yet formed enough to trickle off her. She had grabbed the back of the sofa to give her small body leverage against mine and looking up I saw her tits were literally right in front of my eyes while her she rocked herself back and forth.

Instinctively I pulled my hands away from her gorgeous arse and cupped them over her breasts. Jen went more than a little wild at this, and started to fuck me hard; really hard. I had to clench my jaw with each impact. Her nipples slipped between my thumb and forefinger and I gently pressed them together. I was not prepared for Jen's reaction at all.

"Aarghh!! Yes! Fucking yes, you fucker! Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck, me, fuck meeee!" God she was out of control, ramming down on me with a force that was starting to really hurt. Her cunt was clenching tighter, making each stroke so intense I could feel my orgasm beginning to approach faster and faster. I didn't care because I knew that Jen was already so close and I wanted to feel her cum all over me. The fact was she had leaked so much already I could tell my balls were absolutely soaked with her.

"You're gonna cum aren't you baby?"

"Fu..uh... uh.. uh... god! Yes. Ohhhh.. yesss!! Please baby, please baby, make me cum! Make me cum!" I didn't dare let go of her nipples but so wished I could pull her down onto me though she didn't need any help at all. I was dimly aware that the whole sofa was shaking like crazy, and Jen was shouting so loudly I was genuinely concerned that her neighbours wouldn't start complaining. I'm normally pretty vocal during sex, but she was doing all the work for me.

"You're so... fucking sexy Jen. Ride me. Ride me as hard as you can baby." I didn't think she was holding anything back but it turned out I was completely wrong, and she started literally banging the fuck out of my cock. The sheer impact on my thighs was stinging like fuck and even though we could both hear the wet squelching sounds of her cunt as she slammed down on my hard dick, I could feel a growing friction as her pussy contracted more and more.

"Fuck, I'm so close, so close, so close." The urgency in Jen's voice made my body tense up and I guess I inadvertently applied more pressure to her nipples. She all but screamed "oh my fucking god! Yesss. Arghhhhhh, fucking yessss!" She bucked and thrashed as her cunt pulsed wildly on me, and then she went rigid as steel and started to spasm hard. "urgh, fuck, you bastard. Oh god..." Jen collapsed onto my chest, breathing in fits and starts and I wrapped my arms around her just before her body violently shook again. I held her tight and whispered in her ear.

"It's ok. Shhh... it's ok baby." I stroked her hair as she quivered on my chest, enjoying how her pussy clenched and relaxed, more and more softly until I moved and it would start all over again.

"Yoshi?"

"Yeah?"

"You didn't cum did you?" I laughed and felt her body respond to the vibration.

"You wouldn't have been able to tell anyway, Jen." She hugged me tightly and said.

"I wanted to please you."

"Listen, Jen; I have never seen anything as amazing as that."

"What?" I felt her breathing slowing back to normal. She'd recover fast being so fit. I stroked my hands along her back and sides making her wriggle and push down on my cock a little.

"You pleased me by being yourself. You didn't hide that side of you from me and that makes me feel... special." She smiled and kissed my temple. Pushing up on her elbows, she leaned over my face, her hair falling either side looking like one very happy girl. She wiggled her hips.

"You're going to feel special in a minute" She said with a smile on her face. "It's your turn."

Continues in Part 7.

12