Learning to Let Go Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking loved it, Sir... You came so much Sir." She whispered. She looked so content lying face down, arse up like that; right up until I switched the wand on. "Oh no... no... no..." She cried, and this time I was absolutely fucking merciless. I repeatedly attacked her clit; making her whole body shake while she screamed into the cushion until I stopped and she would gasp and sob. "Fucking let me cum... just let me cum... cum... let me... please... I..." I put the wand head straight back again and she went completely fucking berserk so I had to take it away almost instantly. "Rrrrrraaaaaaahhhhh FUCK SAKE!" she screamed "You fucking CUNT!" But I hit her with it again and it looked like she was a broken puppet being pulled in three different directions. "Aaaah aaaaaaaah AAAAAAAHHHH SHIIIIT!"

It went on and on as the numbers slowly tumbled down. She looked like she'd done a half marathon with sweat streaming off her, out of every pore, veins thick on her neck from screaming; her face was a total cum covered mess mixed with her own drool. Her body was entirely fucked by this point; the constant spasm fatiguing her muscles with each contraction and I doubt any other novice could've taken this sort of punishment. But Jen, being so fit, was hanging in there. I was without a doubt, really, really fucking proud when the numbers on the phones screen hit zeroes and it started to chime.

That's it!! That's fucking IT! Fucking STOP! THAT'S IT!" Jen could barely shout this, her voice torn and ragged. I admit I did toy with the idea of telling her it was my choice when activities would cease, but the girl had done well, and truthfully, I didn't think either of us could take anymore. Jen was totalled, and I wanted to fuck her as I had recovered very fucking fast indeed.

"Quiet, QUIET you noisy bitch! Jesus." I stopped and placed the wand down. "Punishment complete, well done."

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou." The poor girl was shuddering with relief. "I can cum now can't I Sir? I can cum...right? Please?"

"Are you really sure you want to cum Jennifer?" I said slyly.

"YES! Fucking YES! I NEEEEEEEED to cum SOOOOO FUCKING BADLY!"

"Ok, well, you asked for it..." Taking hold of the restraints in opposite hands I flicked her over so she was on her back and I shoved my cock straight into her cunt, hard, and started fucking her with everything I had.

"YES! YES! Fuck your slut... Fuck me... Fuck your slut!" She was in heaven, her cunt so incredibly tight, and with the plug in her arse it really hurt me to fuck her this hard. If she hadn't been so utterly soaked I doubt I could've managed it at all. Jen's head bounced up and down with each thrust of my hips but I could see her smiling even as she pressed her eyes tightly shut. Her head tipped back and her whole body started to vibrate as her orgasm finally started to wash in.

But... I wasn't quite done yet. As her back arched further and further, pushing her small breasts - only one clamp remained clipped on - high into the air, I grabbed the Hitachi and jammed it between us; hitting the power at the same time.

"AAAAAARRRRGHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUUUUCK... AAAAARH AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHH!"

Her body spasmed so hard it looked like she would break herself in half. She screamed hoarsely, quite literally every ounce of breath out of her and still her lungs tried to force more from her. There was nothing left to give, no air, no words, nothing. The only sound was my own breathing and the steady unrelenting hum of the wand as her body held itself off the ground except for her arse and the back of her head. Seconds passed and her throat seemed as if it could burst at any moment, it was like I could see her blood pulsing through her veins.

Jen's body dropped to the floor and she sucked air in as if she'd been drowning before forcing it out in another ear splitting scream while her whole body thrashed beneath the wand I had pressed to her still.

"STOOOOOOP!! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHFFFFFFFUCKIIIIIINGHEEEEEELLLL!" She banged her head back against the floor, but, I'm a cunt, and just watched her. "YOSHIIIIIII! PLEEEASE! STOP! OHMYFKINGGOD... FUCKITFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKIIIIIIITTTT... ITSSSTOOOOOOOOMUUUUUCH!" After that I couldn't understand a word she said. I couldn't fuck her anymore because she was simply too tight and I couldn't hold her with one hand well enough to get enough leverage to force myself in and out of her.

I couldn't say how long I continued to force orgasms out of her; five, ten minutes maybe. She howled like mad between gasps for air, eyes tightly closed while every single muscle in her perfect body contracted again and again. It was only when I started to try and talk to her I realised how far gone she really was - perhaps she'd forgotten her fucking word, it had been known. So reluctantly I switched off the wand and watched as her body continued to jerk and spasm; my hands carefully releasing her ankles and her legs fell uselessly away, taking part in the same twitches as the rest of her body.

Sitting back against the sofa I lifted Jen into my arms and hugged her to my chest like a child while she shook. Her whole body was coated in sweat and I struggled to maintain my grip. It took a good while for her breathing to return to anywhere near a normal rate while I stroked her hair and whispered how she'd been my good girl, and how proud I was of her. She literally whimpered for several minutes before tipping her head back and looking into her eyes.

"Are you ok?" I whispered. She grinned a little shyly and then tucked her head under my chin and whispered back.

"That was fucking incredible."

"Uh huh."

"I'm never doing that ever again." I just laughed.

"We'll see..." and I kissed her head.

"I'm going to be addicted to weird-arse kinky sex now aren't I?" She joked.

"That wasn't kinky baby..."

"You're a real arsehole, you know that?" I just laughed again.

"I love you too." Jen snuggled up to my chest and I tightened my arms around her protectively. "Are you ok, baby?" She blew out a long sigh.

"Yes... No... that was... intense..." She looked up into my eyes, "Does this change me?... For you?"

"Never, we don't have to do anything like this ever again; it's always up to you. You're the boss, right?" Jen giggled to herself.

"I'm not your slut then?"

"You're everything to me." I said simply.

"Thank you, baby." She stroked her hand across the stubble at the base of my neck "But I think I might keep this collar..." I smiled at her.

"If you insist."

"Oh, I'm not that bothered about it. But the wand... that's a keeper."

Epilogue:

2009

We had moved from the sofa to Jen's bed and had been fucking for... I had no idea, but it was dark outside and there wasn't much traffic. I was laying on my back thinking that it had been the best first date I had ever been on. The best first date I had ever heard anyone talk about. No, fuck that, it was better than anything I had ever heard of ever. It beat all the films, songs, Shakespeare, everything. Jen was gently rocking on me while she stroked her fingers through my chest hair.

"You know... I'm not used to having a girl on top of me so much?" She just smiled down at me, all sassy as fuck.

"What's the point of spending all my time keeping fit and then just laying on my back getting fucked like an old woman?" I cracked up.

"That how it's gonna be when you're old, baby?" She slapped me on the shoulder laughing - I'd been slapped a lot like this in the last few hours.

"You're planning on hanging around that long Yoshi?" I felt myself get a little serious by accident.

"Maybe."

"We've only been on one date, you dunce!" She went to hit me again but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down to my mouth, which she accepted gently - I think by that time we were both a little kissed out. My hands wrapped around her small back and pulled her tight against me.

"I think I love you."

"Oh fuck, Yoshi, you can't say that!" I breathed in, breathed her in, and I was at one with the world.

"I can do what the fuck I like, Jen."

"Uh huh, and what about what I like?" I traced her jawline with the back of my hand.

"You look happy enough to me, baby." She giggled and kissed my nose.

"Gotta admit" She said "I do feel like the cat that got the cream." I gently lifted my hips up to hers and we both felt my cock slide into her just a little deeper.

"No shortage of cream, that's for sure." She rocked back against me, hair falling forward as she tipped her head to keep it close to mine.

"Mmmm got me there. God but I do love your stamina, baby. I didn't know you'd be this good." I heard a police car rush past, siren blipping and lights bouncing through the window.

"Sorry, what?" Jen bucked her hips a little but I lifted her chin to look her in the eyes and she grinned at me sheepishly. "What is it, Jen? What do you mean?" She sighed and took my hands and pushed them above my head.

"Ok, but don't be mad ok?" I started to get a little worried.

"Danielle."

"What about her?" I really didn't like this now.

"Well... fuck... ok, so... She told me." Jen dropped her head to the side of mine and nuzzled my ear.

"Mmm told you?"

"What you were like in bed."

"Ok."

"So... I wanted to find out. She said you did a lot of running around the Lines... So I..."

"So you... what? Went looking for me?"

"Err, yeah?" I started giggling, and then really laughing hard. "Shut up! Shut up Yoshi!" She sat up and I went with her.

"So all that time I thought I was chasing you?"

"I was really chasing you." We were both smiling and laughing; she was trying to tickle me. "You know, you guys aren't always as in charge as you think."

"That so, baby?"

"That fucking is so. I was in control then, I'm in control right now, and I'm damn well going to be in control in the future."

"Wow... control freak huh?"

"You better believe it. I never let anyone control me Yoshi, never." I laughed, pulled her close and kissed her as chastely as I could kiss a girl.

"We'll see..."

12