Learning to Live with Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

Melissa scrambled backwards, trying to get away. It was hopeless. Jim jumped on her, pinning her arms, as Melissa screamed. He was about to stick it in her, his cock poking at her, looking for the entrance to paradise, when suddenly a blue cloud of smoke wafted by and lifted him a good seven feet into the air.

Melissa grabbed the chance, and ran away, naked, leaving her robe on the hill. She found the source of the blue smoke, and ran into Mark's arms, crying hysterically. "Well, that was dumb," Mark said, sweetly to Melissa. Melissa never stopped crying, but managed to nod her head.

"What should I do with a naked sexpot in my arms? Any ideas, Melissa?" Mark asked.

Melissa stopped crying and looked at him, smiling malevolently. Mark somehow knew what she was thinking, and they returned to the hill, where a totally scared Jim the Voyeur was still floating, five feet above the ground. Melissa, still naked, got underneath Jim, joined by Mark. Mark fucked Melissa to her heart's content, as Jim was forced to watch.

Of course, Jim could have closed his eyes. He could have turned his head away. He could have rolled over onto his back and watched the stars. But not Jim. He absolutely loved watching Melissa's sweet, sexy body get ravished, even if it was not he who was doing the ravishing. He was, in fact, in heaven, it seemed to him.

Mark and Melissa first used the missionary position, but to give Jim a better view, they switched to cowgirl, with Melissa of course on top. Melissa's luscious boobs bounced about as she rode up and down on Mark's strong cock. Jim had a great view of everything.

Jim's clothes fell off, thanks to Mark's finger. Melissa, now once again lying underneath a very active Mark, enjoyed watching a tormented and now naked Jim float above them. He had a huge erection, and some precum dribbled out and fell on Melissa's face. She licked it up, trying to be as wanton as possible.

For Melissa, having a man watch her fuck, up front and personal, was a turn on like no other she had ever experienced. When Mark's talented cock pushed her over the edge and she climaxed, it was one of her best ever orgasms. The endorphin flood came close to making her lose consciousness.

When Mark finally exploded, filling Melissa's pussy with his salty cum, Jim was still floating above them, enjoying the show. Mark asked Melissa if she wanted to give Jim a mercy fuck. "No way, Mark. I give mercy fucks only to you," came Melissa's reply. Melissa wantonly scooped up some of Mark's cum from her pussy and then licked it off her finger, smacking her lips loudly. The show was obviously for Jim the Voyeur.

"How about some mercy back in your room, lover?" Mark asked. Melissa replied with a giggle. When they were safely away, Mark lowered Jim back to the ground. Mark got a lot of mercy from Melissa. Indeed, she was merciless with the amount of mercy she demanded from Mark. Mark did not mind. Neither did his finger.

*****************

Annabel Deals with her Frustration and finds Evanora

Annabel felt as if her life was now totally messed up. Not only had she committed incest with her brother, and loved it, but she had committed incest with her damnable father! With her father she had been entranced, and she had no choice. The spell had even made her act as though she had wanted it! Her Dad's finger was more powerful than her own. She was wrought with guilt.

Annabel envied her brother Mark. He felt no guilt about anything! He seemed fine with their own incest, and also with his incest with their Mom. He seemed to have no misgivings about having had sex with more than four different women who were enchanted, and unable to decide if they wanted sex with him or not. Of course, he stopped once he realized his finger was doing all this, but still -- he seemed to feel no guilt about anything at all!

And then, to make it worse, he manages to get a wonderful girl, Melissa, to fall in love with him. And she's even an exhibitionist. Annabel knew Mark would enjoy that, all right. Life is just not fair!

Annabel, in contrast, was a wreck. The gangbang, the astonishing total of ten men who had enjoyed her charms freshman year, while she was helpless to do anything about it, and the incest with her brother and her father, the casual public sex with Steve at the Halloween party ... This was all just too much! She felt her life was out of control, and her morals were in the toilet. That is, if she had any morals left at all. And it was all due to this fucking magic! Except, of course, for the incest with her brother. She knew that at some point that was inevitable.

Annabel devoted herself to a life of chastity. She used her flesh and blood finger dildo to satisfy her sexual needs, and it worked well enough for almost a year, until the next Halloween rolled around. That was when her finger began to get weird. About a week before Halloween it began to vibrate.

Annabel still called her finger Ted. So she asked Ted what was going on? Ted replied, always by planting his voice in Annabel's head (since he did not have a mouth or vocal chords!), "At Halloween we fingers get supercharged. It's kind of like recharging a battery. I can feel new powers entering me," Ted told Annabel.

Uh-oh, Annabel thought. What new trouble will my finger bring to me? "Does it always involve sex?"

"Mostly, yes, it always does. But it has extra dimensions, too. Remember your brother's boa constrictor?"

Annabel giggled. "Yes. That was inspired! You fingers have talent."

"Thank you," Ted said. "I guess now it's time."

"Time for what?" Annabel asked.

"Your great, great, great grandmother left a present for you. You are her first girl descendant with magical powers (that's my doing, thank you very much), so you are the lucky one," Ted said.

"My great, great, great grandmother??" Annabel said, in a tone revealing that she was full of incredulity. "What was her name?"

"Evanora. She is more commonly known as the Wicked Witch of the East. Completely falsely, I might add. She was English, and she was not wicked at all. She was a bit too kind, if you ask me," Ted said.

"I'm related to the Wicked Witch of the East?" exclaimed Annabel, with a combination of bemusement at the absurdity of all this, and astonishment, in case it was true.

"As I said, she was not really wicked. That fairy tale really was totally unfair!" Ted replied.

"So what is this present Evanora left for me?" Annabel asked.

"It's where you hide things, Annabel." Ted said.

"In my underwear drawer?" Annabel said.

"Right in there among your lace panties. Go take a look," Ted said.

Annabel went to the drawer. She found an amulet and a ring. She put them both on. She began to feel strange.

"You feel the power of the magic flowing through your body. This is powerful stuff. Even I am in awe," Ted said. "Can you feel the magic?"

Annabel's knees gave way and she fell to the floor. Suddenly she was overcome with a powerful orgasm. "Why is everything magical related to sex?" Annabel asked to nobody in particular.

"That's just the initial reaction, Annabel. You will be capable of amazing things wearing those two items of jewelry. But if you want to have sex while wearing them, be prepared!" Ted warned.

"What do you mean?" Annabel asked. Ted was silent in reply. She hated being teased that way. But she knew she should heed Ted's warnings.

Quite quickly after she donned the ring and the amulet, she got invitations from old friends to Halloween parties. They were at other colleges. Good. Her finger Ted told her she had to go, and she knew better now than not to listen to Ted. Ted also told her to wear her hyper skimpy witch outfit, so she knew she had to do that, too. She didn't mind. She was looking forward to having some men drool over her again.

Annabel entered the Halloween party knowing almost nobody, but instead of her usual reaction of fear, the amulet seemed to give her courage. She walked straight, shoulders squared, with her face lit up by her most brilliant smile. She felt vulnerable, available, yet also strangely protected and secure.

Annabel found herself drawn to one man in a wizard outfit. He was looking at her with eyes that would make Superman's X-ray vision jealous. More penetrating eyes Annabel had never seen. As their eyes locked across the floor, the man came over to her.

"Hello, beautiful," the wizard said. "Call me Atlantes." Caught in the spirit of things, Annabel said, "And you can call me Evanora." Annabel took Atlantes' proffered hand. As they shook hands in the traditional greeting, Annabel felt a strange sensation, unlike any she had ever experienced. Somehow, she just knew the implications of the feeling.

"You're a real wizard, aren't you, Atlantes?" She asked.

"I guess I might be. I only recently realized it. It's getting more intense as we approach Halloween. And you are clearly a witch. I could feel it when our hands touched. The Wicked Witch of the East, if I remember right?" Atlantes said.

"I'm not wicked, though."

"Glad to hear it," Atlantes said.

Annabel smiled, and Atlantes' heart skipped a beat. This woman, or witch, or both, was truly gorgeous. "Tell me about your powers, as you understand them, will you?" Annabel asked.

"Well, mostly let's just say that it's best not to touch the middle finger of my right hand," he said.

"You too?" Annabel showed him her finger glove.

"Where did you get that? I need one!" Atlantes said, suddenly eager in the extreme.

"Too much easy sex for you?" Annabel smirked.

"Way, way, too much!" Atlantes said, and he blushed. "I'm so glad I'm not alone in the world with this finger issue."

"What is your special color?" Annabel asked.

"You mean, when..." and Annabel nodded.

"It's Candy Apple Red," Atlantes said. "What is yours?"

"Burnt orange," Annabel said.

The music was good: old fashioned rock & roll. "They're playing Credence Clearwater," Atlantes said. "Want to dance with me?"

"Keep your finger away from me, and it will be a pleasure," Annabel said. "I have a lot of exposed skin tonight."

"I know. I like it. You look good. I mean, for a witch and all," Atlantes said. Annabel stuck out her tongue at him. He laughed. "My real name is Joshua, by the way."

"I'm Annabel," she said, as Joshua and she began to dance. Annabel noticed with pleasure that Joshua had good rhythm and he moved well. He held her hand and out his other arm around her. It felt yummy. He looked nice, too. She could do worse, she thought. She could do much worse.

The next song was "The House of the Rising Sun," and Joshua pulled Annabel close, crushing her breasts against his chest. They almost slipped out of her skimpy top. He completely surprised her when he kissed her, but happily she was quick. She managed to kiss him back, right through the surprise.

Joshua and Annabel stayed close for the next hour, getting to know each other. A lot of the time they discussed magic. Annabel learned that Joshua was unique in his family with the finger thing. He was surprised that Annabel's father and brother had it, too. Annabel kept the secret of her great, great, great grandmother being Evanora a secret.

Finally, Joshua asked about the amulet. Annabel said only that it was a family heirloom. Joshua was quick, though, and he raised his eyebrows. That's all he did, but Annabel understood, and she gave him a small nod, in essence admitting that it was magical.

This Halloween party too had a special contest for magic tricks, and a few people exhibited quite good, and sophisticated magic tricks. Everyone applauded. Annabel and Joshua tried to keep a low profile, but one asshole, Brian, kept teasing them because they were a witch and wizard couple, and surely they could do something? They were both getting annoyed. It was getting to them.

The asshole Brian began a chant, and it caught on:

Come on you witch

Don't be a bitch

Show us your stuff!

Come on you lizard

Who says you're a wizard?

You're nothing but fluff!

The chant was getting louder and louder. Joshua looked at Annabel. She looked at him. They discovered they could communicate telepathically.

Annabel said, in a loud voice, "Okay, ladies and gentlemen. Since you insist, I will read the mind of the wizard Atlantes!" A big cheer rose. Atlantes walked to the far side of the room. He stood next to a very sexy girl, named Mary Ann.

"Mary Ann will whisper both to me to Brian (that very same asshole) her favorite color, and the witch Evanora will read my mind and learn the color. Let's begin!"

Annabel concentrated and stared at Atlantes/Joshua. He looked at her, smiling back. Their eyes locked, and Annabel's finger Ted told her the color was purple. "The color is purple," Annabel announced. Mary Ann and Peter confirmed it, and there was a loud cheer.

The concentration required to read Joshua's mind from across the room completely drained Annabel. She collapsed into an arm chair. Her legs were a little splayed, and since her skirt was so minimal, her panties were on display. They were mostly transparent, so several nearby men were enjoying the view of Annabel's pussy.

Joshua shot Annabel the message to close her legs, but it did not reach her. He crossed the room and whispered it to her. Instantly she closed her legs. But the damage had been done: Sexual interest in Annabel, already high just from her initial sexy and pretty appearance, rose to a fever pitch among the men in the room.

At that moment an argument broke out at the landing at the top of the stairs, and some pushing started. The upstairs bannister on the landing gave way, and a drunk boy, Zeke, fell down the entire drop, head first. Everyone heard a loud crack when his head hit the floor, and there was a sudden silence. The boy was still, not moving at all.

Annabel said aloud, albeit softly, "Ted, should we try? Maybe with the amulet and the ring together...."

"Go for it, Annabel," came Ted's reply, in her head. Annabel removed her finger glove, and went to the fallen boy, whose name was Luke. She bent over him, lay her hands on him, and muttered the only spell she knew:

By my own blood I swear,

Fire, Earth, Water, Air

Bind the powers to my need

With this magic, I do bleed.

She then beckoned Atlantes/Joshua over. Joshua and Annabel together touched the injured lad with their fingers, on Annabel's count of three. Each of their fingers produced a drop of blood and they placed the blood on the fallen boy Zeke's forehead. Zeke suddenly sprang up, completely healed, and raring to party on. A huge cheer arose. People surrounded Annabel and Joshua, praising them. Everyone was happy and relieved.

In the jostling, however, Annabel's top finally fell off, and suddenly she was topless in front of a mass of people, Joshua included. She blushed deep red, but suddenly a full length black dress covered her! She looked at Joshua, who smiled at her, and she heard his voice inside her head, saying, "You're welcome," and then adding, "God, my witch, you have great boobs. Really great boobs."

Annabel smiled back, zapping him the thought, "My hero. Mis tetas son tus tetas," the boobs version of mi casa es su casa.

The two magicians danced some more. There is nothing like an averted disaster to make everyone happy, and the party simply glowed with happiness. Joshua spent about half the rest of the time at the party kissing Annabel. She enjoyed every minute of it.

Annabel was staying with her old childhood friend Heather, and Joshua walked her back to Heather's. When they got to the door of Heather's room, Annabel's black dress evaporated, and she was again topless. Joshua exploited the situation magnificently.

Finally, with both of them hot and bothered, they said goodnight, agreeing to meet for brunch the next day. Joshua had heavy duty erotic thoughts all night. He got very little sleep. Annabel fell asleep right away, with a smile on her face. Heather had seen what happened. She had a lot of questions for Annabel, but they could await the morrow.

The next morning, Heather woke early. She saw Annabel's amulet, and curious, she put it on and went to see herself in the mirror. She saw a different person: another woman. "Who are you?" Heather asked the image in the mirror.

"I am Evanora. A better question is who are you, and where is my Annabel?" the voice from the image in the mirror said. "Produce her now, or suffer my wrath!"

Annabel, not completely awake yet, came over, and saw what had to be her great, great, great grandmother Evanora in the mirror. "Good morning, Annabel," Evanora said. "You must not lend the amulet." Heather quickly gave Annabel back the amulet.

"Heather was only trying it on, great, great, great grandmother. Actually, are you really my great, great, great grandmother, Evanora?" Annabel asked the image in the mirror, but suddenly it was gone, replaced by Annabel's image.

"What a beautiful woman!" Heather said, still in a state of shock from all the goings-on.

"Yes, Evanora was quite beautiful, I guess," Annabel said.

Annabel again wore the amulet and the ring to brunch. She felt it was time for Joshua and her to go a little beyond petting. She was sure Joshua had a lot of experience with girls, if only due to his finger! She knew her finger had unwittingly forced her to have sex with over 10 men. Now, she thought, maybe she actually wanted to, even without magic.

She wondered all during brunch what Joshua was thinking. Towards the end, when they were still sipping coffee, her finger Ted spoke to her. "Annabel, you fool, of course Joshua wants you. He wants you now. Be careful, though, about having sex with the amulet and ring on. Remember what happened when you touched the finger of your brother?"

Annabel smiled, remembering. She had been able to experience sex as a man would, fucking her own body! She had loved it. She did not want to do that again, but it was a spectacular memory she would forever have.

After brunch, Ted took Annabel back to his room. Both of them knew what they both wanted. Both were nervous. Annabel wondered if she should warn Joshua? She did. They discussed it. She told Joshua of her experience when she touched fingers with her brother. Joshua wanted to try that, but Annabel said no. They decided first to have sex with no magic, and then to try it with Annabel wearing the amulet and the ring.

They undressed each other, enjoying the removal of each and every piece of clothing. Joshua got to feast his eyes, for the first time, on the naked, luscious, lascivious body Annabel possessed.

He could not decide if she was the incarnation of sexy, or the perfect body of a beautiful woman. Maybe both? He ran his hands all over her (his magic finger was bandaged; Annabel's was gloved). They kissed, he played with her boobs, and eventually Annabel's hands found Joshua's cock.

In return, Annabel was enjoying the sights, too. Joshua had the prefect amount of chest hair, his eyes were soft and loving when he gazed at her, he had a six pack, and nicely defined muscles in his legs. He was so strong! But mostly she loved his eyes. They were the eyes of a kind man, one who was right then consumed with lust for her. Annabel loved seeing lust in Joshua's eyes.

Annabel had seen the same lust in her father Donovan's eyes. But that lust was creepy, and this lust was wonderful. She realized it was not lust per se that turned her on. No, it was lust from a man she wanted, too.

Annabel surprised both of them when she sucked Joshua's cock. God, he loved it. It was his first time with his cock inside a girl's mouth. They awkwardly managed to use their mouths on each other at the same time, in a sort of 69 position. It was not that great for either of them, but they both enjoyed it nevertheless.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers