Learning to Live with Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

Annabel was now good and wet. She looked at Joshua, again enjoying the sight of both love and lust in his eyes. Their eyes locked, and at that moment all that either one felt was love for the other. This is what being in love feels like, Annabel thought. Wow!

With great drama, Joshua finally entered her. Annabel groaned in pleasure. Not so much from the physical sensations, as from having the wonderful Joshua want her, want to possess her, and now -- finally -- he was doing just that. She was in heaven.

She had these submissive feelings she did not know what to do with. She felt just then that she belonged to Joshua. She gave herself to him, and she was his to use as he saw fit. As she thought this, she got turned on in the extreme. Whatever he wanted he could have! Of course, just then all he wanted was her. He wanted Annabel, and more Annabel, and even more Annabel. Joshua simply could not get enough!

Joshua was excited. No, a better description is that he was very excited. Annabel was the most wonderful woman in the world, perhaps the universe, and she was giving herself to him. She wanted him: Joshua! She looked at him with love. But there was something else too in her eyes. What was it? Submission? Yes! Annabel was signaling Joshua that she was his. He owned her, and he owned her body. Her body was his to plunder.

Joshua perhaps got too excited. The sensations he was feeling were overwhelming. He came much too quickly. It felt wonderful, but he realized it was not that great for Annabel. Undaunted, Annabel reached over and donned the amulet. Wearing the amulet, she touched Joshua's cock and it became hard instantly. It also doubled in size, just as she had seen her brother's once do.

Then things got strange. Ropes came from nowhere and tied Annabel up. She was suspended in midair, with her legs stretched apart, leaving her wide open and completely vulnerable to the satyr who had materialized in the room. Joshua had turned into a satyr. Moreover, he was a very horny satyr.

Joshua's cock changed. Maybe it became the cock of a satyr? Joshua had no idea what the cock of a satyr was like. But his own cock was now long, thick, with big ridges like you might find on a special effect condom or dildo. The strangest part was at the tip, though. Instead of the little cyclops eye of a traditional cock, the end of his cock now had little red feelers sticking out, and two openings instead of the usual one.

"Nice tail," Annabel said. "Nice horns, too."

"Thanks. My cock is huge. It's strange, too. Do you want it inside you, nevertheless?" Joshua replied.

"I not only want it, I need it inside me, lover. Take me now!" Annabel replied, helpless to move, herself.

The satyr entered the willing Annabel. Annabel's body began to spin and after several revolutions, she ended up facing the floor, albeit suspended in the air about three feet high. Joshua the satyr had his way with her, pummeling her with his huge cock, while she moaned and screamed. The amulet bounced between her naked boobs, which were hanging down below her.

Annabel was not giving screams of pleasure, nor of excitement, nor of pain. She was in fact not screaming at all. Evanora had entered her body, and it was Evanora who was screaming in a tongue nobody alive today had ever heard. Evanora needed Joshua's life giving seed, and she was using Annabel's body to coax it out of him. Child's play, in reality. Joshua was only too eager to use his satyr's body and cock to take full possession of the luscious and submissive Annabel whose legs were wrapped around him, holding him close in the grip of a vice.

Evanora soon got what she needed, and she appeared, in an ethereal vision, in front of the two madly copulating lovers. She could tell that Joshua was a wizard, and that the two young people were in love. She approved. She smiled, touched Annabel's head, and then she vanished. She had pressing business in a different century.

Annabel had been making so much noise, that friends were banging on Joshua's door, wondering if everything was okay? The two lovers only became aware of the constant hammering on the door when they finally came down from the high. A wasted Annabel floated back down to the bed, no longer tied up and constrained. Joshua's horns gradually faded away, and the other changes (including his satyr's cock, which Annabel wanted more of!) also left.

Joshua threw on his bathrobe and moved to the door. Panicked by being nude, the naked Annabel wrapped herself in one of the bed sheets. Joshua's friends poured in. Annabel smiled weakly, as everyone knew exactly (or so they thought) what had been going on. Annabel could not hide her "just ravished" look, and Joshua had the silly smile men often get after having enjoyed wonderful sex. The room reeked of the smell of sex.

Joshua's friends, relieved, amused, and intrigued, all left, and Annabel dropped the sheet. Evanora reappeared as a vision. She gave each of them a kiss on the lips. As Evanora kissed Annabel, she felt strength, courage, and -- she guessed -- wisdom enter her being. She learned later Joshua felt the same things when Evanora kissed him. The feel of that kiss has never left Annabel's lips. Whenever she is sad, she channels Evanora's kiss, and her melancholy is immediately banished.

Evanora said, "Annabel my love, flesh of my flesh, carry on. I am so glad you found this wonderful wizard. Enjoy your life. I will always be at your side." Annabel felt, too, from then on, that Evanora was there, with her, giving her strength, courage, and most of all, wisdom.

A few years later, Joshua and Annabel named their first child, a little girl, Evanora. How could they not? Melissa and Mark were together for three years before breaking up. Donovan eventually bewitched his secretary Brianna and had amazing sex. They had sex for three days in a cottage her rented at the beach.

Brianna filed a sexual harassment lawsuit, got a large settlement from the company, and Donovan was fired. Mark and Annabel's mother, Rebecca, divorced Donovan, became chaste for a little over a year, and then she became promiscuous. Eventually she settled down and she is now living with a surgeon whose specialty is reattaching fingers and toes severed in industrial accidents, or car accidents and the like. He is very good at it.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers