Learning to Love Myself Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel brightened immediately, “Okay. Let’s shower here.” We got her a towel, and she continued, “I didn’t mean to be weird, but this is a big part of your life and I don’t want to do anything wrong.”

“Chill,” I told her. “It’s not that important where I shower.” In my head though, I couldn’t wait to get into the shower and make myself cum. I had been aching for release since swimming the previous morning, and the horny sharing we had done last night had me almost frantic.

We quickly stripped and put ourselves under the hot spray in separate stalls with an adjoining wall. The soap and shampoo sat on the top of the wall where we could both reach them, but we were assured a modicum of privacy while we washed. As we began, Angel chatted about what she wanted to do that day.

Good, I thought,just keep talking, and I’ll know exactly where you are. I happily let her rattle on as I washed my hair, lathered my body, and began to frenetically rub my clit. I occasionally had to respond to Angel’s monologue, but I kept it monosyllabic and concentrated on my pussy. I was almost to the point of ecstasy when I heard Angel announce, “Okay, I’m done,” and turn off her water.Shit! Imagine my frustration!

I bit down hard on my lip and groaned in despair as I had to stop so close to release. I quickly rinsed off, then reached for my towel, and stepped out of my stall. Angel stepped out of hers at the same time with her towel wrapped around her head. She smiled, then cocked her head to the side and stared at me. Her skin was glowing and a few drops of water were still clinging to her impressive curves. My blood was pounding in my ears from fear of discovery and aborted orgasm, and my pussy involuntarily spasmed at the sight of her.What is happening to me? I thought and watched the fluorescent lights reflect in a drop of water suspended from her left nipple.

Looking at her in that moment -- I wanted her. I suddenly desired her more than anything in the world, and it scared me to death.

“What did you do?” Angel asked and stepped close to me.

Oh God, can you smell my desire? Does my lust show on my face? Did you hear me touching myself? The pounding in my ears intensified.

Angel was nearly breast-to-breast with me. I could feel the heat coming from her skin as she brought her hand up to my face. I found myself getting lost in her eyes -- those deep brown eyes contrasting with the white towel on her head. She softly ran her thumb across my trembling lower lip, and I almost kissed it. There was a slight sting at her touch, and I was shocked when her thumb came away covered in blood.

“Did you bite your lip or something?” Angel asked, and it was like being hit with a bucket of cold water. All the sounds of the locker room around me came rushing back in and time seemed to pick up where it had slowed.What is happening to me?

“Yeah,” I breathed. “I must have.”

“Are you okay?” Angel asked. She was still painfully close to me, and her tone of worry had not diminished. I could smell my soap on her body. She smelled like me.

I shook my head a little to clear it. “Umm… yes. I just got a little overheated. I’m usually the only one here, and I didn’t think about the extra steam coming out of the adjacent shower,” I lied. “Let’s get out of here.”

“Okay,” Angel said brightly. “I know I’m going to need a nap later. I feel fine now, but getting up this early and exercising is going to wear me out.”

*****

By the time we got home, my head had cleared and my pussy had cooled down, and it was hard to come to grips with how crazy I’d felt. I chalked it up to being too horny for my own good and tried not to think too much about it. We were both hungry too, so we sat down to breakfast and planned out the day. Angel got a little frustrated with me because she had to repeat everything she had said to me while in the shower.

It was only eight o’clock in the morning by that point so we decided to do homework until lunchtime and then take a break to eat and see what we wanted to do next. We were supposed to have the normal crowd over to dinner that night, partially as a “Welcome Home Elain” party, so we had to go to the grocery store at some point. Angel was also insistent about getting a nap.

By lunch, I was done with everything but English homework, and that could wait until Sunday. Angel had some kind of Statistics homework left to do but also agreed to put it of until Sunday. So we agreed to go find some lunch, get the shopping done, and then nap and hang out at home until it was time to cook.

*****

“I hope this works,” Angel said after we got back from our errands. “I’ve never cooked this type of fish before.” She was shoving food into the refrigerator.

“What did you say it was called again?”

“Tilapia. It’s an African fish from what I understand, but you can buy it everywhere now.”

“Do you know how to cook it?” I asked. If you think I had food issues, it was nothing compared to the intimidation I felt about cooking.

“I have this recipe from my Brazilian grandmother,” Angel said and flapped a yellow piece of paper covered in illegible scrawl at me. “Of course it’s in Portuguese, so you can’t read it. I had Mom translate it on the other side in case I ever lost my grip on the language,” she amended and showed me the English version.

“We’ve got about two hours before I need to get started cooking,” Angel continued. “I’ll teach you how to do a few things in the kitchen in return for your lessons at the pool this morning.”

“I’ll try,” I told her, but I didn’t have high hopes. It must have come through in my voice.

“Bad attitude,” she fussed at me. “It’s nothing to be afraid of, and we were doing so well expanding each other’s horizons. Don’t quit on me now. Speaking of expanded horizons,” she continued, “let’s go get naked!”

“Excuse me?” I said. I felt a momentary fear and flutter in my stomach.

“I’m going to have a nap and you’re coming with me aren’t you?”

“Okay sure,” I said. “But why are you so insistent about this nap?”

“Well I want to go back to the pool with you tonight for your late swim, and I want to be rested so I don’t just pass out right after dinner.”

“Okay, if you’re sure,” I said. “I bet you’ll be super sore tomorrow.” I followed Angel into the bedroom, and we both got undressed. I flopped onto my bed and she onto hers, giggling. Of course that set both of our sets of breasts wobbling wildly and only increased our laughter.

“I could get seriously used to this,” Angel said.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Being naked around the house,” she explained. “I used to do it before, but it feels so much more fun now that there’s somebody to share it with. Is that weird?”

“I’m okay with it,” I said, though I really wasn’t sure if I was or not after my reaction that morning. “The novelty of it is fun now at least, and -- and –"

“And what?”

“It made me feel good last night that you said I looked good. I’ve had such low self esteem for so long, that it really matters to me that someone I trust thinks I’m okay.”

“Okay?” Angel declared. “Elain, you are trulysexy! How could you think that you were not?”

“I’m just not used to thinking of myself that way.”

“Well you should. You’re body is all tight everywhere. You have that fantastic pale skin, red hair, and green eyes combination that guys love. You have those amazing breasts, too. What’s not to like?”

“I dunno. Just old patterns that are hard to break,” I said. “My old therapist always told me to work on loving myself. That’s the hardest thing in the world for me.”

“Trust me, Elain. You’re very sexy.”

“Thanks, but to answer your question -- no I don’t think it’s weird as long as we’re both comfortable with each other.”

“I think that’s part of why I like it,” Angel explained and rolled on her side to face me across the space between the beds. “I think I’m enjoying being naked with you because you help me feel good about myself too. I feel sexy when we’re naked together. Does that make sense?”

“More than you know. I thought it was just me.” Inwardly I was relieved. Maybe that’s all it was that got me going that morning. “Straight talk?”

“Of course,” Angel replied, “rules of the house.”

“I like looking at your body, and I like it that you’re looking at mine. I’m getting a thrill out of seeing you and showing off myself at the same time. It’s… well, it’s exciting. Isthat too weird now?”

“I think that’s what I was trying to say. You just said it better.” Angel nodded. “ It’s also like I look at you and I think ‘She’s got a great body, and it’s not that different from mine. So I must have a good body too and I hope she thinks so.’”

I nodded my agreement. Angel grinned and remarked, “We’ve only lived together a couple of days and we’re already becoming uninhibited wild women.”

“I think it’s positive for my self image at least,” I laughed. “Dr. Lester would be proud.”

“You have great nipples,” she said out of nowhere.

I caught my breath at her words and became aware that my nipples had hardened in the cool air. Of course her words hardened them further.

“Sorry,” Angel said. “I was lying here looking at them, and I just kind of blurted that out. I’m trying to see what I can feel comfortable saying. Like you said last night, enforcing my new vocabulary.”

I smiled and turned to face her as well. I very lightly brushed my fingers across one of my nipples and queried, “What’s great about them?”

“They’re proportioned perfectly to your breasts, and they’re a pretty color. Are they sensitive?”

“Yup, very. Yours?” I looked over and saw that hers were standing proudly at attention as well.

“The same, almost too much in fact. I’ve always felt like mine were too big and conspicuous though. It doesn’t take much and they poke out -- and when they poke out they’re kind of hard to miss!”

I grinned, “As long as we’re talking straight, I might as well tell you that I am terribly impressed by your nipples. I think that they’re beautiful along with the rest of you, but what strikes me most is that they look so unusual -- in a good way, you knowexotic. I’ve never seen brown nipples before.”

Angel gazed down at them, “Yup, that’s part of my Portuguese heritage I think. It gave me the dark hair, brown eyes, and tanintimate skin as my grandmother used to call it.”

“You’re grandmother?”

“Yeah, the same one who wrote the recipe. She’s still lives in Rio. Whenever my mom would go back to visit home in Brazil, my grandmother would warn her to put sunscreen on herintimate skin if she went out on the beach.”

“Your mom would go topless on the beach?” I asked.

“Not that I know of, even though she could get away with it and look good. Maybe she did when she was younger, I’ll have to ask her sometime. Anyway, my grandmother thinks everybody walks around naked on the beach though. She also thinks that the entire continent is on drugs and that she’s personally responsible for the success or failure of the Brazilian national football team. She’s a bit batty, but I can see the wisdom in the sunscreen advice.”

“I guess you wouldn’t want to burn your nipples! I can’t imagine how painful that would be. At least yours are already tan.”

“Yeah well, I’m tan in the other place too.”

“I don’t follow you.”

Angel screwed up courage, “My pussy.”

“You said it!” I exclaimed and sat bolt upright.

“I’m getting used to it,” she said. “I still feel naughty saying it, but we did have an agreement. Anyway, your… pussy… is probably pink isn’t it?”

“A deep pink,” I answered without hesitation. I was after all an expert on my own pussy. “Kind of rose colored, a bit darker than my nipples.”

“Same here, except tan and darker tan,” Angel explained. She sat up on the edge of the bed and very quietly asked, “Would you like to see?”

I blushed deep red. “Would you like to show me?”

Angel blushed as well and stammered, “I -- I asked you first.”

I don’t really know why, but I did want to see. I don’t know if it was honest curiosity, or something else, but I was very turned on by the offer. I felt my already moist pussy go all they way to wet. I wonder if Angel was feeling the same thing. I thought I would test the boundaries of our straight-talk agreement.

“Yes I would. I can’t explain why, but it turns me on that you would to show it to me, and it would turn me on even more to see it. Now, before you move an inch I want to know the answer to my question.”

“ I do want to show it to you. I feel really vulnerable, but like I need you see all of me and think I’m pretty.”

“Wait a minute,I’m the one with self esteem issues! You’re the glamorous Amazon! You have the gorgeous hair and skin and eyes and breasts and everything. Angel, you’re perfect. What difference does it make if I like your pussy or not?”

I guess it came across as a little harsher than I intended. I am admittedly the moody girl, but Angel will cry at the drop of a hat. Needless to say, she teared up instantly.

I got up and went over to her bed to sit next to her. I tentatively put my arm around her shoulders and rocked her a little while she wept. Granted my pussy was electrified from being skin to skin with her again, but I was really worried that I had hurt her.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I didn’t mean that the way it sounded. I just didn’t want you to share something with me that you would regret later.”

“It’s not that,” she explained. “My last boyfriend, Carlos, left me for someone else. When we broke up he told me that wanted someone he could have sex with who didn’t feel used. He called me really nasty names and said nasty things about my body, including down there.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean, ‘didn’t feel used’?” I said as my concern switched to anger. Who was this asshole who had been mean to my best friend?

“He said… he said that I was loose and that my… that I had a ‘big, floppy, used up cunt’ and a lot of other stuff,” she blurted, and I could feel her go stiff with anger.

“What an asshole!” I said through gritted teeth. “I bet he just had a small cock.”

That made Angel smile a little, but it was a grim smile. Her eyes were still sad and angry.

“Yeah, it was kind of small compared to Jimmy -- he was my boyfriend before Carlos – but I never would have said that to him. That would have been cruel.”

“I guess Carlos didn’t have the same reservations you did. That’s just horrible though!” I consoled. “How can you drag someone through the dirt about how they’re made.”

“Yeah,” Angel said and hiccupped. “I can’t help it if I’m a big girl.” She cried for a couple more minutes and then said, “Sorry I’m being stupid.”

“You’re not being stupid. If it hurts inside, then the feeling is real. It’s not like you made it up, and it’s not like I’m going to judge you for it,” I said in my best Dr. Lester emulation. I kept my arm around her until she settled down.

“How long were you with him,” I asked.

“Seven months.”

“What about Jimmy?”

“Almost a year and a half,” she said wryly. “I really thought I loved him. He followed me here in fact, but transferred at the beginning of our Sophomore year. He said I wasn’t worth staying for.”

“Prick!”

“No, really. I told him he wasn’t worth following when he left,” she said bitterly. “I always throw myself into new relationships as if every one is ‘The One’. They just don’t work out that way. Jimmy had clothing issues.”

“What?”

“He couldn’t keep his pants on,” she explained. “I think he cheated on me with three different girls.”

“Damn! Asshole!”

“When he was good, he was very, very good. When he hurt me, he hurt me very, very badly.”

Angel sniffed a final time and turned her body a little to face me. The heavy softness of her breasts pushed against mine, and I felt a sensuous tremor go through me. Her deep brown eyes captured my own green ones, and she looked inside me for a moment.


“Sorry,” she said. “I kind of killed the silly mood we had.”

“Don’t worry about it,” I said. “This is important stuff too. ‘Straight talk’ applies to everything, not just the fun stuff.”

“This is ugly stuff, and I’m glad to have someone to talk to about it. I promise I won’t be a therapy case all the time. I didn’t realize how much baggage I was still holding onto from Carlos.”

“Angel,” I said, “it sounds like we both need to work on loving ourselves. It also sounds like we can help to strengthen each other. I promise I’ll be here for you in whatever way you need me.”

“Deal,” Angel said seriously. “I promise you too.”

With that, Angel pushed a couple of buttons on her alarm clock, clicked off the light, and stretched out on the bed. I fought with myself for half a minute, then stretched out next to her on her bed.

“Is it okay if I stay here?” I asked softly into the dim room.

In response, Angel reached across and hugged me to her, and we both dozed off with our bodies pressed against one another.

*****

The alarm woke us up an hour later, and I must admit that I felt refreshed. I couldn’t remember ever sleeping with someone else before (except maybe when I was a very little girl), but Angel’s warmth next to me was comforting as she stretched her gorgeous body and slapped the alarm clock into silence.

We hopped up, got dressed, and set about preparing the meal. All the other times I had come over for dinner, I arrived in time to only see the final touches. Angel truly was amazing in the kitchen, and I was impressed by all that she could keep going at once to make food happen. We stayed busy the whole time, and I actually did learn a few things. If anything I learned to be less intimidated by concept of cooking, if not the actual success or failure of the meal itself.

“You know my offer from before still stands,” Angel mentioned, as if in passing. She didn’t look at me when she said it, and people were due at the door any minute.

I assumed she meant seeing her pussy up close, so I replied, “I’d still very much like to take you up on it.”

Angel did look at me then, and flashed me a grateful smile, “Maybe later tonight then?”

“Or whenever. No pressure at all. I’ll look forward to it until it happens though,” I said, and the look on her face made me feel like Supergirl. I guess it was exactly the right thing to say.

“Me too,” was all that she said. Then the doorbell rang and an exquisite meal was had by all. We did a fabulous job with the Tilapia, if I do say so myself.

*****

“Yikes! My suit’s still wet, and it’s really cold!” Angel said from behind me at the locker room later.

I turned and saw that her nipples were making big peaks in the sparkly fabric as she laced it up. I grinned and said, “All part of the experience. I’ll show you the spinner after we’re done. You put your suit in it and it spins the water out like a washing machine. Mine dries so fast that I didn’t think about yours.

“Do you want to learn a new stroke or keep with what I taught you this morning?” I asked as I adjusted my own suit. “Either is fine by me.”

“What are you going to do?” Angel asked.

“Pretty much the same thing I did this morning. I do a lot of variety, but don’t follow a very strict plan.” I said as we made our way back out to the pool. As it happened, a tall blonde girl was coming in just as we were heading out, so it looked like we might have company. Angel seemed nervous about that. I guess because she still felt awkward in the water.

“Don’t worry about it,” I told her. “It’s not a contest, and it’s not like we’ll be in her way.”

That seemed to satisfy her, until we realized that there was also a guy in the pool. He must have come in with the blonde. What was funny was that his eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw the two of us. I guess our assets caught his attention!