Learning to Love Myself Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," I said and smiled.

"Tell me to," she said. "Please, tell me… to do it."

"Angel," I said and pulled her face toward the promise of my fantasy fulfilled, "Eat my pussy."

She had time to softly breath, "Oh yeah…" just once, then her tongue met my pussy and parted my wet center in a way that I will never forget. I had never felt anything so wonderful as the first time Angel slid the tip of her tongued between my pussy lips and dragged it ever so slowly up to my pulsing clit. There's nothing like a good first impression, and it could not have been better.

That first contact was just enough to make me cum. It was very small, but undeniable. Angel knew what happened, but I didn't let go of her face so she continued with more confidence. I can't tell you exactly what she was doing, but it was all good. She was creative; she was wild; she was tender; she was loving; she teased; and she fulfilled. I came and came and came, finally pushing her away after my fifth and most powerful orgasm.

Her face was flushed and wet with my arousal as she sat back and rubbed her nose. Her eyes were gleaming with animal lust and her breath was ragged. No words were spoken but as soon as I had my breath, I pushed her back and crawled between her legs.

In my bliss, I must have been really into colors and textures because the image the comes back to me is the sight of my long bright red hair splayed across her smooth olive thighs as my paler hands pressed them apart to open the tan flower between. I pressed my face into her pussy again and worked my tongue inside her. It was easier from this angle and she responded by arching her hips against my mouth to drive my tongue in deeper.

I moved up to suckle her clit and slipped a hand under my chin to slide two fingers inside her. Sometimes you just need to feel full, and I sensed that need in her as I sucked gently on her clit. Shortly the combination of slow-fucking my fingers in and out of her while my tongue lavished her clit made her cum in another loud rush.

I didn't stop licking her once she stilled, but in bold move (if I do say so myself) swiveled my body around to straddle her again. I paused momentarily to look through the space between us, which is not easy given our assets. Angel looked at me and nodded, understanding my intent.

With that unspoken confirmation I pressed my tongue back into her sex, and lowered my own pussy onto her face. Angel reached up to grip my ass and guided me to her lips. Her tongue once again found my clit and the blur of an orgasmic journey began again.

*****

We made love for about two hours, only stopping when we were both too sore to continue. My jaw was aching and my nose was running so much that it was seriously hard to breath. Regardless of whether it's triggered by the nose being rubbed in an exquisite pussy, snot is never sexy.

We lay together afterward just holding and stroking each other. I had my head on Angel's shoulder, and her cheek was against my forehead. We were both kind of spacey and tired, and I was finding the sight and sensation of my fingernails tracing soft patterns on her belly to be just riveting entertainment.

Angel yawned, and her jaw popped loudly. It made me wince at the noise.

"Ow…" she said dreamily.

"Angel," I said, since the silence had been broken. "What're we going to do with this."

"I don't know baby. I never intended for this to happen, but I don't think there was any way to avoid it."

"We can't be a couple can we?"

"Realistically I don't think either of us really want that," she said.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"I know I still want to find a man. In my heart, that's really what I want."

"I know."

"I also think you probably do too, even if only for a test ride."

I felt her cheek move against my forehead as she grinned at her choice of words. I smiled too and responded, "And / or a girl."

"And / or a girl," she affirmed. "But I promise you, I will always love you. Whether or not we ever make love again, I think we've cemented it now."

"Not to be too blunt at a time of tenderness, but do you think you'd want to make love again?"

She turned slightly and softly kissed my forehead. "You'd better believe it."

"So what do we do about the other."

"Well, we have each other, and I'd like to believe that that won't change. If one or both of us find someone else, can the other let her pursue it?"

"I think so, but it will be kind of hard to let someone else have you, even if I know it will make you happy. It won't change how I feel about you though. I promise you too; I'll always love you."

"We'll probably be overprotective of each other, but maybe that will keep us out of trouble. A guy is really going to have to be worth it if he's going to pass my criteria and my sister's criteria!" Angel said and hugged me tightly.

"I suppose we'll have to let them try though," I said returning her hug. "I just don't know that either one of us have the stamina to keep the other satisfied all the time!"

"You fill my heart though, Elain. Completely."

"I love you too big sister."

*****

Postscript -- Angel and I have remained best friends through the years. There is no rational way to explain the immediacy, intensity, and intimacy that we had in our college relationship. It was just one of those "love at first sight" things I guess. We gave up trying to rationally explain it years ago. The jealousy and overprotective concerns we had feared turned out to not be as big a deal as all that. Each of us adopted a "go get 'em" attitude whenever the other dated someone. We were always there to back each other up and to nurture each other though. Our lovemaking was always mindblowing, so we kept it infrequent and therefore special.

Even though we never make love to each other anymore, we still talk about that time fondly and our relationship isn't lessened in the slightest by the lack of sexual contact. It was always more about the connection and the love. She's still my "big sister" after all, and I still love her with all my heart.

We've been a little more out of touch since she moved to restart her career, but she just got engaged to the guy she's been dating. That means I'll have to visit soon. I haven't met the guy yet, but she's sent me photos. He sounds great and looks damn fine too. Apparently he makes her happy like she's never been with anyone else. She tells me he has a great cock and a talented tongue too.

I am the first and last woman she ever had sex with. She was never interested in anyone else, though she did watch me have sex with another girl once. Angel still claims complete heterosexuality -- except for me, she tells me.

After graduation she ended up in another couple of dead-end relationships, but she kept herself intact and got out of them before she got hurt too much even if they did further increase her cynicism. The older she got, the more she closed up. I'm so glad that she finally found someone who will be good to her. I also plan on telling her fiancé that if I hear he's being otherwise, I'll tear his balls off and flush them down the toilet. Ain't I the sweetest thing?

I can honestly say that I am still committed to the bisexual camp. I had a couple of female lovers in school after Angel graduated. One notably was Jodi, the girl I first met masturbating in the shower back in my hometown. She showed up at our University during my sophomore year as a complete surprise to both of us. She had no idea that's where I'd gone off to school, but as fate would have it we ran into her at the pool one day. It's a long story better saved for another time.

Oh, and that girl that Angel watched me have sex with? It was Kim from the NiQT Den. Go figure. I saw her at the store shortly before Angel graduated (I was there to pick up graduation party supplies), one thing led to another, and she ended up coming to the party. It's also a long story.

Speaking of "long" and the NiQT Den, I figure I better state this here before I get a flush of emails from curious readers. P.B. was a fat, purple, nine and a half inches long, and he was too big for regular use. We estimated based on P.B.'s known dimensions that Angel's old boyfriend Jimmy had about eight to eight and a half inches of cock, which in the real world is pretty damn big. I don't care what else you read around here. Besides unless your cervix is tilted, you female readers know that you probably can't handle much over maybe seven penetrating inches anyway. Angel could take PB because she was a larger than average girl. Point being for my male readers: there is such a thing as too big, so chill out about your size.

Anyway, Angel watching me with Kim was a trade, because I had gotten to watch Angel fuck the one boyfriend she had during her senior year. That was extremely exciting, because he didn't know I was there. I think she was inspired by my voyeurism too, because she also gave him a blowjob and let him tit-fuck her as well. You should have seen his face when she got fired up and started dirty talking him. I got to see everything, and it was awesome. It's yetanother long story.

I also had a couple of boyfriends in college and one serious male relationship after college. No kidding. That relationship eventually ended, but he was the first I went all the way with. It's alonger story… heh, heh.

For my own part, I am still addicted to masturbating. I still want to find love with a permanent partner, but no partner will ever take the place of the time I spend on myself. So after all this time I can still say, "Hi, I'm Elain and I love myself -- nearly every single day -- with a vibrator, or a dildo, or my fingers, or…" You get the picture.

Until later,

Elain

*****

As usual, please vote here at the end if you like what you've just read and send me feedback if you are so inclined. I like to hear if people enjoy what I'm turning out. -- MR