Learning To Obey

Story Info
A disobedient submissive learns her lesson.
1.9k words
3.73
46.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in my car in the darkened parking lot, wondering what the hell I was doing. I had been instructed to wait until I received a phone call, but I was too anxious to wait. I had driven out to the hotel and (rather impatiently) waited for your call.

Finally, after driving around aimlessly and sitting in parking lots, my phone rang. I answered in a matter of seconds, eager to know what the room number was and when we could begin.

“Leave your house now, whore. I’m on my way out to the hotel.”

I suppress a smile (though you can’t see me) and reply, “Alright. I’ll be on my way.” Technically, I wasn’t lying... I would be on my way over there is a bit. I wasn’t sitting in the hotel parking lot anymore.

I put the phone back into my purse and got a bit more comfortable. The Wal-Mart parking lot I was sitting in was full, though the quasi-security car kept driving past my car looking in on me. I chuckled to myself. I had a story set in case they stopped to ask me what I was doing.

After another half an hour, I started up the car and left. I arrived only moments after you did; I saw you getting out of your car and heading over to the office. I chuckled again. I parked, then used my rear view mirror to check my hair and teeth. The phone rang again.

“Room 218. Where are you?”

“In my car, in the parking lot.” I decide to tell the truth. “I’ve been around since eight.”

“Really?” you drawl. Suddenly your voice changes. “Get up to the room. Now.”

I grab my stuff and run upstairs. After one knock, you answer the door. You barely give me enough time to put the bag down before you grab my hair and pull me back into your chest. “What the fuck did I tell you?” you ask, raging in my ear. “Did I not say to wait for me to call you? Was I speaking another language?”

”No,” I reply sheepishly.

“Then what the fuck? Why didn’t you wait for me?” You grab my hair harder, pushing me down onto the bed with your body while pulling my head up with your grasp on my hair. “You stupid cunt. Don’t you listen?”

”I’m sorry.”

“Oh, you’re sorry,” you mock. “I wanted a chance to shower and get ready, but you just can’t wait. Stupid little whore... can’t even wait for my cock.”

You let go of my hair. “Stand up. Take off your clothes.”

I keep my head down as I undress, laying my clothes neatly on the chair beside the bed. You sit on the edge of the bed, waiting for me, watching me. The moment I am naked, you grab my hand and pull me across your lap, face down.

“I can’t believe you,” you snarl, rubbing your hand roughly over my ass. “I tell you to wait, and you just decide to do whatever the fuck you want to do.”

You suddenly push me off your lap; I wasn’t expecting you to do that, and I fall to the floor in a heap. I blush with embarrassment as I try to right myself, but with one booted foot you hold me down on my back. I stare up at you in amazement, breathless from nervousness and excitement. You’re not putting much pressure on my chest, just enough to keep me down.

You spit at my face, angry now. I can almost feel the energy in your body as you stand there. “Why the fuck do I put up with you? You never fucking listen... you’re such a stupid cunt. You always do whatever the fuck you want to do.” You spit at me again. “If you weren’t such a good cocksucker, I wouldn’t put up with you at all. At least you’ve got that going for you.”

You turn away with disgust, and I raise my hands to wipe the spittle from my face. “Don’t you fucking move, you stupid whore. Don’t fucking move.”

I lay there, breathing deeply, as you grab your coat. I watch in utter hopelessness as you walk out the door.

I don’t know what to do now. Will you come back? Shit... fuck, fuck, fuck.

I lay there, not moving. Maybe you’ll be back... maybe you just went out to the car. The time passes—I know you are not just out at the car—but still, I lay there, not moving.

I don’t know how long I’ve been there when I hear the key in the lock. I keep my eyes on the ceiling, hoping it is not the cleaning lady, wishing and praying it is you.

It is. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

“Little cunt, you stayed there this whole time?” There is less anger in your voice, though I can still hear a bit of it.

“Yes Sir.”

“Ahhh... and I suppose you want a fucking reward?”

”No Sir. I just want to please you.”

”And how are you going to do that, slut?”

I think... what am I going to do? “I will listen and obey Sir,” I promise.

“Ahhh... and I am supposed to believe you?”

“I hope you will, Sir.”

You sit down on the chair beside the bed. “Come here whore,” you order. I am there in an instant, kneeling in front of you, head bowed. “You have much to prove, little one. Much to prove. But right now, I need some relief. I’m going to use you like the whore you are, and I don’t want a word out of your mouth. Understand?”

I nod my head as I watch you undo your pants and take out your cock. It is already half hard, and I stifle a moan as I imagine it growing in my mouth. You grab my hair and pull my face forward, directing your cock into my mouth. I begin licking it all over, trying to get it wet so I can bob up and down on it smoothly. I can taste your precum on my tongue, and the taste soon fills my entire mouth. You smell so good... sweat and skin and man... I can’t help myself and I moan.

Your cock in beginning to grow in my mouth, starting to reach the back of my throat... I swallow once, then begin to bob up and down on the smooth, wet shaft. I love the feeling of your cock passing between my lips; I can feel every little bump and vein as it passes over my lips and tongue.

You grab the back of my head and begin to thrust harder, making me taking more and more of your length with every bob. I can feel myself on the verge of gagging, and I work to relax the muscles in my throat. I pull back, so that just the head of your cock is in my mouth and take a huge breath. Holding it, I push myself down on your cock, until I can feel your skin against my face and your balls against my chin.

You moan and move slightly, causing me to have to come back up. I take another big breath, quicker this time... your hand is urgent on the back of my head and I am pushed back down until I meet your crotch again. I moan... it feels so good.

You push me off your cock. Taking it in your hand, you grab my hair and direct me lower. “Lick my balls.”

I tenderly lick, using long strokes that cover the entire surface. I stop only to suck one ball into my mouth, swirling it around with my tongue, softly enjoying it in my mouth. I let it pop out, only to suck on its twin. Your hand is moving faster and faster on your cock, brushing up against my forehead harshly.

“Here is comes whore,” you warn, and I move back up to take the head of your cock into my mouth. You cum all over my tongue; I can feel your cock throbbing as you unload. I moan again, cumming softly as you explode.

Once you are spent, you push me away. I kneel there in front of you, waiting for your next order. I will do anything to please you... anything you ask. You tuck your cock back into your pants, buttoning up.

Oh shit... I’ll die if you leave again. But you only move to sit on the edge of the bed again, scooting back a bit so that your calves are hitting the edge. “Get over here, bitch.”

I move quickly, moving to kneel in front of you again, but you grab my hand and drape me across your lap. I flashback briefly to only a few hours before, when I was in this position. I am ready for it if you push me to the floor again.

I can feel your hand on my ass, rubbing and squeezing me. Then, instead of pushing me away, you draw me closer and lift your hand. The first blow is harder than I expected, and stings horribly because I am not warmed up. I yelp.

“What the fuck did I tell you? I don’t want to hear a peep out of you.” You lift your hand again. The next few blows are quick and hard, with only a few seconds between them. I bite my lip to keep from whimpering.

Again and again your hand falls onto my ass. You seem to be picking up energy, as each slap is harder than the last. Knowing how to spank, you make sure that every blow hits in a slightly different spot—what a waste to hit me where I can no longer feel it.

I lose count after 25. A few minutes later, you stop. “Get up and get the paddle from your bag,” you demand. Apparently, your hand is getting sore. I grab the paddle and hand it to you. You pull me down across your lap again, taking a moment to run the paddle across my ass cheeks. I bring my hand to my mouth and bite my thumb.

The paddle comes down hard... you are wasting no time. After only a few swats, I can’t stand it...I begin to cry and struggle in your lap. You simply wrap your free hand around my waist and go back to smacking my ass.

I cry harder... I start to beg you to stop. My ass is on fire... it feels like my skin is going to bust open.

You have move down to my thighs, where I am more sensitive. I begin to yelp and scream, trying to move out of the path of the paddle.

Finally, it becomes too much. You sense it, and with one last smack, you push me off your lap and onto the floor. I lay there on my stomach, crying into the rug.

“Get up here,” you order, though I can hear the tenderness in your voice. I stand up slowly, wincing at the pain. You grab my chin in your hand and raise my face until I am looking at you. You smile softly; you kiss my forehead. Kicking off your shoes, you lay back, drawing me down onto my chest.

I fall asleep as the tears stop and the smile begins...