Learning to Please Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers

"Happy...oh fuck", she paused gathering breath, then continuing, "birthday to you...happy birth, ah...day to you."

She could hear herself singing, along with the others, though the sound of Sandra's song more muffled for obvious reasons as she sang the same tune with a mouthful of his cock.

"Happy birthday...dear Richard, happy birthday...to you!"

"Again!" he told them laughing. "And keep singing it until I come!" he told them all.

As bizarre as it was, Deedee kept singing, kept repeating the song over and over as Richard's tongue devoured her pussy, licking it...flicking the delicate nubbin of her clit until she was once again hovering on the edge of insanity. Even the voices of the others had become nothing more than a distant blur as her own impending climax descended upon her, the telltale signs of orgasm already seizing her thoughts, the silly song more a bumble of tune than of words.

"Hap...py, baaa irth day to you!"

The sound of Richard's sudden climatic groan informed her, along with everyone else that he was in the throes of climax, which instantaneously triggered her own. Deedee felt the sudden rush of additional fluids as they pulsed from her cunt in a spasmodic display of orgasmic delight. The last word of the song still echoing from her lips, repeating itself over and over again as she came. "You...you...you! Oh fuck, Richard! You!" She cried out pleasurably as his lips continued their sweet sucking torture of her preciously aroused clit.

Still in the last sweet shivers of ecstasy, Deedee felt the firm yet gentle press of his hands as he indicated to her to move away from him. Which she did. "Give her my cream," he told Sandra. "Kiss her...then give it to Marsha next," he told Deedee. Obediently, she did so, running her tongue within and about the woman's mouth, licking from her the remnants of his creamy nectar, greedily wishing to swallow it, not daring as she in turn then placed her lips upon Marsha's as she in turn licked from her the essence of his creamy seed.

They swapped his cum gingerly back and forth from one another, over and over again until there was nothing left, until they were doing nothing more than kissing, tasting nothing more than what was the last vestiges of his now consumed spunk.

"Time for us to go and meet the rest of our guests," he informed them all minutes later. Naked, he followed behind them instructing them where to go. Deedee smiled inwardly the touch of his hand lightly caressing the still reddened area of her ass as she walked before him, wondering as she did what the rest of the evening held in store for her, uncaring, willing more than anything to do nothing more than please him as she led the rest of the way.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers
12