Learning to Ride a Bike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

Without letting herself think about it, she took a step back and shut the door. With a soft moan, she turned and walked over to the bike next to Chuck. "I might lose my nerve," she whispered as she used her foot to raise the kickstand.

"There is always the woods to hide in," Chuck said with a grin.

Lucy took a deep breath and looked toward the entrance road. "Lead and I'll follow."

"It would be more fun for me if you led the way," Chuck said as his eyes ran up and down her body.

"Maybe I should insist on you stripping down for these lessons," Lucy said with a big grin.

Chuck laughed and leaned the bike against his hip as he whipped his t-shirt off over his head. "Be careful what you wish for," he said softly as he tied the shirt around the handlebars.

Lucy groaned softly and took a step or two forward. She was beside him. "Maybe we should walk side by side."

Chuck grinned and whispered, "Chicken."

*****

As they walked along the road it was shady but still hot. Lucy could feel sweat beads under her breasts. She could also feel the slipperiness between her upper thighs. She had only felt that after sex when Chuck had come deep inside her. Now she was that wet all by herself.

Lucy looked over her should every few steps until they were around the first turn. She stopped and looked at Chuck. "How will we, uh, know when someone is coming now?"

Chuck smiled and replied, "We should be able to hear them."

"What... what if we don't?"

"Then some lucky people are going to see a beautiful young woman in a thin sundress riding her bike along a road in a park."

"But... but... but..." Lucy said and then groaned loudly as her hips gave a little jerk or two.

Chuck looked at her hard, his eyes wide. "Uh... did you just come again?"

"I... uh. I don't think so but...."

Chuck shook his head and smiled. "Do you know what an exhibitionist is?"

"Uh...." Lucy said and then her mouth dropped open. She shut it quickly and shook her head. "Uh, no. I mean I know the word but I'm not."

"Ya could have fooled me," Chuck said with a grin.

Lucy's left hand came up and caressed her right breast through the thin cloth of her dress. "This no bra and panties thing is new to me, remember."

Chuck put the kickstand down on his bike and shoved his shorts down to his upper thighs. His hard dick sprang up and slapped his lower belly. "It has no effect on me as you can clearly see."

Lucy groaned loudly as her hips jerked several times as she realized the effect she was having on her best friend. "You've, uh, seen me naked, so...."

"Yeah but not outside and in bright sunshine. We're usually in a darkened room. I can see you so much better even with that dress on and you're sexy as hell. Not to mention, I know you're naked under it, which adds even more to it for me."

"So I guess that makes you a voyeur," Lucy whispered with a smile playing at the corners of her lips.

Chuck looked thoughtful for a moment and then nodded. "I guess the one goes hand in hand with the other."

Lucy nodded and stepped through the opening of her bike. "Ok, what do I need to know about this thing?"

"I changed out the old rear brake for hand brakes. That lever on the right handlebar is the front brake and the one on the left is the rear brake. Squeeze them evenly to stop smoothly. Other than that, you push the pedals and the bike goes forward. Stop pedaling and it coasts."

"Just like the exercise bike except for the brakes and balancing," Lucy said with a crooked grin.

"Don't forget you have to steer."

"Oh goodie, something else to think about," Lucy said with a quiver in her voice.

"Don't think, just do."

Lucy pushed the bike forward until the right pedal was just past the top. Chuck had adjusted the seat to fit her at his dad's house so she came up on her toes and sat on the seat. The narrow seat pushed her dress up against her sex tightly. It felt different than before.

"Now put your weight on the right pedal and bring your left foot up as you start to go forward. Then push with the left foot. It'll be like the exercise bike pretty much after that."

"Yeah, right," Lucy whispered as she put her weight on the right pedal. Her ass came up off the seat slightly and then she was moving forward. She got her left foot on that pedal as it reached the top. The bike wobbled slightly and then straightened as she pushed the left pedal down.

Her feet moved just like she was riding one of the exercise bikes at the gym, her body staying centered, and she was moving along nicely. She laughed as she turned the handlebars slightly as she came to a curve. The bike went around it nicely.

The wind cooled her body and she had a broad smile on her face. She saw Chuck on his bike next to her out of the corner of her eye and grinned at him. "Easy as pie," he said with a grin of his own, his eyes on her lap.

Lucy glanced down and gasped loudly, the wind had her dress blown up above sex. There was another curve coming up so she didn't dare take her hands off the handlebars. She whimpered softly as she went around the curve. She was still pedaling at what she considered a moderate rate so the bike was holding a steady speed.

As the bike straightened on the next straight section, she reached down with her right hand to pull her dress down. It came down but as soon as she let go of it, it flew back up exposing her sex. She groaned deeply as she put her hand back on the handlebar.

Looking down at her lap showed her a second problem. Moving her arm and hand the way she was sitting on the bike had allowed the shoulder strap of her dress to fall down on her arm. Now her right breast was half exposed and she was showing more cleavage than she had earlier.

She glanced at Chuck. He was grinning at her. His eyes swept up and down her body and then he winked. "Sexy, sexy as hell," he said to her.

Lucy groaned and let go of the left handlebar to fix the strap. She got the right on up on her shoulder but now the left one was down even farther than the right one had been. Another curve was coming up. After the curve, Lucy used her right hand to replace the left strap hoping the right would stay in place. It didn't.

She groaned and considered stopping to fix her dress and the straps. Then she felt something on her left shoulder and looked around to see Chuck's hand pulling the left strap off her shoulder. She gasped loudly as the front of the dress exposed most of her breasts. It barely covered her dark auroras and nipples.

"Chuck! Behave!!" she said sharply and then laughed. He couldn't behave and she knew it. It was just in his nature to tease her.

"You're doing wonderful and look beautiful riding that bike," he said with a big grin.

Lucy shook her head. "I've been too busy with being naked to worry about the bike."

"I love it when a plan works," Chuck said and then grinned at her. "And you're not naked, you still have your dress on."

"From what's showing, I might as well be naked."

Chuck laughed and winked at her. "That'll be for the next lap around the park."

Lucy's eyes grew wide. "Oh hell no!"

Chuck laughed, stood up, and pedaled faster. "I will if you will," he said as he pulled ahead a few bike lengths.

Lucy gasped as he went by. His shorts were pulled down in the front and hooked under his balls. His hard dick was sticking up against his lower belly and moving from side to side as his legs moved up and down. A moment later, she groaned softly as she shifted on the narrow bike seat and felt how wet her sex was. The material of her dress was soaked under her.

Pedaling faster, Lucy caught up with Chuck as he had sat down and slowed down. Pedaling faster made her hips rock further and the seat rubbed her sex more. Her breasts also swayed from side to side rubbing her nipples against the thin cloth of her top. She whimpered softly.

Chuck grinned at her. "This is much more fun than riding a stationary bike at the gym."

Lucy's eyes darted to Chuck's exposed dick and she licked her lips. She didn't have much experience at suck a dick and it wasn't near the top of her list in things to do sexually but.... She shivered and looked ahead. She was very tempted to stop and.... She shivered again, only this time at the thought of his dick in her mouth out here in the open and in the bright daylight.

The straight sections were short in this area. They made three curves and then came out onto a longer straight section. As they rode along, Lucy kept glancing at Chuck and his exposed dick. With the thoughts of making love to Chuck out in the open and the slippery cool feel of the cloth under her sex, she wasn't paying a lot of attention to what was ahead.

Suddenly it dawned on Lucy that the wide-open parking lot for the park was directly ahead. Lucy stopped pedaling but the road was slightly down hill here and she kept rolling toward the open area. "Chuck!" she said sharply as she squeezed both brakes, slowing rapidly.

"There's no one here," he reassured her.

"How... how do you know that?" Lucy asked as she came to a stop and pulled her skirt down and her top up.

"I've been listening for the sounds of a car and I've been watching the entrance since we rounded that last curve." Chuck replied as he continued to ride out into the opening and turned left to pedal over to the truck.

Lucy watched him and shivered hard at the thought of someone else being in the parking lot. She walked the bike forward until she could see the truck and the rest of the parking area. She took a shivery breath. She wasn't sure if she was relived or disappointed that there was no one there. That thought confused her.

She watched as Chuck stopped beside the passenger side of the truck and parked his bike. He took a couple of steps over to the bed of the truck and leaned over. When he straightened, he had a bottle of water in each hand. He turned toward her and held one out in her direction. His dick was still sticking straight up.

With a soft groan, Lucy started to push the bike in his direction, her eyes on his manhood. She couldn't understand how he could be so casual about standing there like that. Then it dawned on her, he was behind the truck from the entrance. He was out of sight the way she had been when he licked her.

A big grin came to her face as she pushed the bike faster.

*****

The water was cold in her mouth and throat as Lucy swallowed several times. She lowered the bottle and smiled at her best friend. "You waving that thing of yours around has got me to thinking," she whispered softly.

"Dick," Chuck said as he wiggled his hips. "It's a dick not a thing."

Lucy blushed and looked at his dick as it swayed back and forth. She groaned softly and nodded her head. "You... you know I have a problem with talking dirty. I can think things but saying them embarrasses me."

Chuckle grinned at her and winked. "One day I'll have you completely out of that shell you were raised in."

Lucy looked up at his face and then back down at his dick, a shiver running up and down her spine. "I don't think you know how much of that shell you've already shattered."

Chuck nodded. "Quite a bit of it."

Lucy took several sips of her water and then nodded. "I've never even considered sucking a dick out in public or even in daylight," she whispered softly.

Chuck's eyebrows went up. "And now you are?"

Lucy nodded slowly. "Yeah, I am and I have been ever since you stood up and rode past me earlier."

Chuck grinned. "You won't get an argument out of me."

Lucy blushed at what she had admitted and then shivered. "I know the truck would block anyone's view as they came in but this is way too exposed."

Chuck took a big swallow of his water and swished it around in his mouth. After he swallowed, he smiled and said, "Maybe after another lap or two around the campgrounds we can find a more secluded spot."

Lucy nodded and drained the rest of the water in her bottle.

*****

They pushed their bikes around the first curve in the campground road and stopped. Chuck put the kickstand down on his bike and grinned at Lucy as he took his shorts off. She groaned softly. He tied the shorts around the handlebars and looked at her. "Your turn."

Lucy groaned again and shook her head. "I... I can't."

"Ok." Chuck replied and threw his leg over his bike. He sat on the seat and looked at Lucy. She stood next to her bike without moving. Chuck gave her a questioning look.

Lucy groaned again and step through the opening. She stood that way for a minute and then reached up to pull the shoulder strap down off her right shoulder. A moment later, she pulled the left strap down off her shoulder. Her eyes had been on Chuck's the whole time. She looked down and took her arms out of the straps and pushed the top down until her breasts were completely uncovered.

"Beautiful, just beautiful," Chuck said, his eyes on her bare breasts.

Lucy moaned loudly and put her foot on the right pedal. She gave a couple of little hops of her left foot to get the right pedal positioned, her breasts bouncing slightly and swaying as she did. She heard a soft moan from Chuck and grinned as she rose up on her right foot and headed off down the road.

She was halfway to the first turn when Chuck caught up with her. "How does it feel?" He asked quickly.

Lucy giggled. "The wind tickles in one way and feels so sensuous in another."

"It looks sexy as hell as they sway back and forth a little with each movement of your legs. Your nipples look harder than I've ever seen them."

They were in the curve but as soon as they got onto the straight, Lucy took her right hand off the handlebar and caressed her left breast. Her nipple tingled as her palm ran over it. The nipple felt so big and hard and sensitive. She moaned softly and put her hand back on the handlebar.

Chuck grinned and said, "I think you like riding topless."

Lucy nodded quickly. "I... I... feel like I could come at any second." Then she blushed deeply at what she had said.

"Want to stop and get some relief?"

Lucy's head jerked around in his direction so fast that her bike swerved. She got it under control quickly and shook her head as she looked back at Chuck. "I... uh... can wait."

Chuck grinned at her and nodded. "So can I."

Lucy's eyes darted to his hard dick as a shiver ran up and down her spine. Thoughts of suck his dick while he ate her pussy ran rampant through her brain. She moaned and looked at the road ahead.

She heard Chuck chuckle next to her and blushed. A moment later, she grinned and pedaled harder. The cloth under her sex was squishy wet. Her hips rocked and the seat slipped deeper between her outer lips, cloth and all. Her legs slowed as a shiver ran down her spine. She never had felt anything like this on an exercise bike.

They coasted around the next curve and then the one after in silence. Chuck looking her way from time to time made Lucy grin and keep on grinning. The straight sections were getting shorter.

"How many more turns until we reach that straight section leading to the parking lot," Lucy asked.

"Two more, I think." Chuck replied. "I've been distracted by the half naked lady next to me."

Lucy giggled and looked over at Chuck. He was sitting up straighter with one hand on the handlebars. His dick was standing up against his lower belly. "Says the completely naked man next to her."

Chuck laughed and stood up on the pedals, his dick even more proximately displayed. He wiggled his hips and his dick swayed. "I wonder what the reaction will be when I ride into that parking lot this way?"

"You... you won't dare," Lucy said quickly.

Chuck grinned and sat back down. "Want to bet on it?"

Lucy gave him a shocked look.

"If I stop and put my shorts on, you can put your top up. If I ride on out and to the truck, you have to follow just like you are."

Lucy groaned loudly at the thought of riding to the truck in the wide-open parking lot with the top of her dress down. A few seconds later, she whimpered and shook her head. "I.... I... I can't do that."

"I haven't heard a car since we've been on this road."

Lucy shivered and glanced his way. "You've been distracted."

"My eyeballs have been, not my ears," he said with a grin.

They rolled around the next curve and Lucy stopped pedaling. She was coasting toward the open parking lot and picking up speed slowly. "I... I... I..." she stammered.

Chuck rode along side of her and slowly pulled ahead. He was twenty feet ahead when he reached the point of turning right to the truck. He kept right on going out of her sight.

Lucy groaned long and loud but didn't hit the brakes. Her eyes were very wide as the road opened out and she turned right. Her eyes swept the parking lot as much as she dared. It seemed empty. Before she knew it, she was braking to a stop behind the truck.

"That wasn't hard, now was it?" Chuck asked with a grin.

Lucy whimpered as she looked around the open area and studied the road coming in. They were completely alone. She got off the bike and put the kickstand down. With a deep groan, she turned and leaned on the side of the truck. Her sex was clenching up tightly and then relaxing to a rhythm of its own.

Chuck tapped her on the arm and her eyes flew open. When had she closed them, she wondered and then noticed the water bottle Chuck held out in front of her. "Tha... Thank you," she whispered and then groaned softly.

"Were you coming or just very, very turned on?" Chuck asked softly.

"The latter, I think," she replied with a breathy catch in her voice. She took the water bottle, opened it, and downed half of it in one long swallow.

"You needed that," Chuck said with a chuckle.

"More than you know." Lucy replied.

"From the wet spot in the back of your dress and the shiny looks of the seat on your bike, you were doing more than sweating."

Lucy groaned and turned away from her friend to hide her embarrassment. Two things crossed her mind quickly. One, the wet spot was now toward Chuck and two, her bare breasts were higher than the bed on the truck. She spun back around and folded her arms across her breasts.

Chuck grinned sheepishly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you."

With a nod, Lucy moved past him and leaned on the door of the truck. There might be only glass at the height of her breasts but she felt far safer. She raised the water bottle and drained it. A moment later, she giggled and then she was laughing uncontrollably.

Chuck stood transfixed. He had never seen his friend laugh so hard. She had her head back against the truck, her breasts thrust up and out. Suddenly she bent at the waist and placed her hands on her thighs, the laughter cutting off sharply.

"Uh.... Are you alright?" Chuck asked with concern in his voice.

Lucy nodded as she straightened up. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She sighed and then looked at her friend. "I can be so silly at times."

"Silly?" Chuck asked with confusion evident in his voice.

"Here I am riding around mostly naked with you watching me. You're riding around either with your dick standing up for the world to see or completely naked and I'm embarrassed about you seeing a wet spot on the back of my dress."

"No, you're embarrassed because I pointed it out."

Lucy sighed. "It's just plain silly."

Chuck moved over in front of her and gathered her into his arms for a hug. She sighed and hugged him back. "Actually, it's quite cute and endearing. Not to mention, it turns me on to know how turned on you are."

Lucy shivered and then nodded. "Your hard dick does the same thing for me."

Chuck gave her a squeeze and then just held her tightly. Lucy held onto him just as tightly.

They stood that way for several minutes and then Lucy loosened her grip and sighed. Chuck released his hug and stepped back to grin down at her. "So are you ready for another lap?"

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers