Learning to Serve Ch. 01

Story Info
A man comes to terms with his submissiveness.
1.8k words
4.26
25.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: ReBoot

I had been waiting for Linda's response to my email for a little over a day not, which was unusual for her - she usually responds to emails rather quickly. However, I knew she had plans that day with her younger daughter's, girl scout troop and probably came home tired. So, to kill the time I puttered around my house, cleaning, and doing a few other chores. It wasn't until about 11 am that I received her response. The email I had sent her earlier was simple, telling her that I was confused between wanting a normal relationship, trying relationship with men (I am bi), or being submissive to her. I wanted to feel out her response to see if she was receptive to once again taking me on as her submissive. The problem was that I think we had missed our window of opportunity. Not only was her younger daughter home after visiting her father for the summer, but her older daughter, 24, had moved in with her as well. Not exactly conducive to some "adult" play time.

The response came in the form of a text. If you want to serve me, report to my place at 2 pm.

What about your girls?

They are both gone for the day.

The three hours before leaving for her house found me both excited and nervous. We had traveled this road before and I've always backed out. I wasn't sure why - something just didn't feel right. But it wasn't long before I began to regret my decision and long for complete submission. We had talked, bought and read books, scoured the Internet but could not find any answers. However, we were both compelled to the lifestyle and neither of us had quite given up on it.

Linda is actually the ideal candidate for a domme. While I won't say she is lazy, she definitely doesn't like to do household chores and would rather be playing on Facebook, spending time with her girls or friends, working late, or helping out with girl scouts; all of which were factors in our divorce two years ago before either of us even consideration a dominant/submissive relationship. She also liked to keep men on a tight leash and expected deference to her femininity.

I was the first to suggest the femdom lifestyle a year after our divorce. We both wanted to try to work things out again as we were both very much in love with one another. I stumbled across a site, "Venus on Top" while completing a survey about relationships. What I read intrigued me. If I could only learn to submit, and if Linda were to take the dominant role, another relationship could work.

She was hesitant at first and it was about a year before she came around to trying it. Our first attempt went well and lasted for about a month, I slipped well into submissive role, and her into dominant role, but then my past caught up with me and I had to deal with a personal issue that I had created three months earlier. It killed the mood. We tried to restart that relationship, but to no avail. We were both being very cautious. I sent her that email on the one year anniversary of our first attempt, hoping that we could agree to take one more shot together.

The time came and went and nervously, I made the 10 minute trip out to Linda's. Before I arrived I received a text telling me to let myself in and look for a bag. In the bag would be a note. I was to follow the directions in the note.

I arrived at her house on time and found the bag. I opened it up and read the note.

I am very pleased that you have arrived to serve me. Things are going to be very different this time. In this bag you will find a collar and nothing more. I want you to remove your clothes, place them in the bag, and bring them to me. I will be upstairs in the computer room.

As instructed, I removed my clothes, put them in the bag, and attached the collar. I walked upstairs and entered the computer room. On the way up I noticed the condition of the townhouse. It was a mess. Daughters were like mothers, none of them liked to clean - or pick up after themselves.

"I'm here." I announced.

Linda continued to work at her PC. When she was done typing she turned around. "Rule number one. When entering my presence you are to kneel and wait for me to acknowledge you. I know you're here I'm not an idiot. Now go back and try it again."

I paused, not sure what to do.

"Now."

I walked back downstairs and then back up, this time entering the computer room and kneeling, awaiting her response.

"I can here you breath, try it again."

I obeyed and for the first three times she found something wrong with my entry. It was the fourth time that she finished typing, turned, and told me, "very good, now hand me the bag."

I complied and she took it from my hands.

"Wait here until I return." She rose, wearing a pair of loose fitting sweatpants and t-shirts. Nothing spectacular, but it was enough for me to see her voluptuous figure underneath. I heard her leave the house and then return after a few minutes. Last time we tried this she stepped out for a while to go to the gym and while she was gone I got cold feet, got dressed, and left. She was going to ensure that didn't happen again.

She looked down at me and I looked up at her. I was still kneeling. "Rule number two, when you are in my presence in submissive mode you are to look down unless I tell you otherwise. Understand?"

"Yes."

Yes, what?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good." Linda stroked my hair. "We are going to do this right this time. You are going to learn to serve and please me and more importantly, you are going to learn how to enjoy it." She lifted my chin, my eyes met hers. "I need this, and you need this. You can't run from your destiny any more. When you are done with your training you will have one goal in life, to make me happy, and meeting that goal will give you great joy. Do you accept that?"

I swallowed and responded with a weak, "Yes, ma'am."

"You just have to let go and trust me this time. In serving me, you will be the happiest man alive."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Now, let's first work on your entrance. I'll be working on my computer. I want you to go downstairs, wait a minute, and then come back up and present yourself as you would arriving in my presence. We'll do this ten times, but we're only counting the ones that I accept."

I did as instructed. we must have spent 30-40 minutes on the exercise and I must have walked up and down the steps twenty times before she was satisfied. She then showed me a bell and rang it. She told me that when I heard that bell I was to drop what I was doing and present myself to her for duty. To practice, she had me walk around the town house then she'd ring the bell. I learned that speed and stealth were of the essence and that when I responded to the bell I was to respond, "how may I be of service?" Again, we practiced this several times. The final session was on dropping to my knees when she snapped her fingers. We practiced this about twenty times as well.

"You've done very well, and you've been a very good boy. Now, let's go into the bedroom." She attached the leash and instructed me that when the leash was attached that I was to crawl. Other times I'd be allowed to walk. At all times in her presence I'd be required to kneel.

I followed her into the bedroom and she pulled me up on the bed.

"Lie on your back."

I did as she asked and she cuddled up next to me and began to stroke my cock. "I want you to relax and listen to what I have to say." She continued to stroke me. "Things are going to be different this time. You are going to learn to accept your role as my submissive and enjoy it. Do you enjoy this?"

I nodded.

"Good, because this is what your reward will be for serving me well." With that, she leaned over and put her mouth over my cock. I almost exploded, but she knew the right intensity to keep me on edge. She massaged my cock with her tongue and mouth for what seemed like a half hour, although it was probably more like a few minutes. She leaned on me and gave me a deep kiss. I could taste my pre-cum in her mouth. "Did you like that?"

I nodded again.

"Here's how it will work. I have a notebook - a two subject notebook" She got up and pulled a notebook from the top drawer of her dresser. "One for private time and one for public time. In private, you will earn rewards." She handed me a list of items, each one correlated with a dollar amount and time unit. "The time is for your oral pleasure time. For example, doing one load of laundry gives you 15 seconds; forgetting to call me ma'am looses you two minutes. Same with doing the dishes or cooking dinner. For every second it takes you to respond, you loose a second of oral pleasure time. For backrubs and orally pleasing me, you can earn a second for each minute. You will receive your reward at the end of the day. No time, no reward. Understand?"

I nodded. She made a note in her notebook. You just lost two minutes, would you like to try that response again?"

"Yes, ma'am, sorry ma'am." I said with enthusiasm, remembering how good her mouth felt on my cock. She smiled.

"When we are in public, or when my girls are home you would use the money column. You know that $300 you owe me? Well, that's going to be the cover story."

I glanced down at the money column. Dinner, $1; load of laundry and dishes the same; time spent cleaning $1/half hour. Failing to respond "Yes, Ma'am" or other infraction, $100. It seemed harsh, but I was willing to accept it.

"Now, I will go get your clothes. My girls will be back soon and I want you to have dinner ready. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

With that, she made a note in her book, smiled, and my thoughts turned to my coming reward at the end of the day.