Learning to Serve Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is for your own good too. You must learn to control yourself. Now sit on your hands and don't move until I tell you too." I shook as I complied. I didn't know what she was going to do. She kneeled down.

"Close your eyes and stay perfectly still and quiet." Once my eyes were closed I felt her lips and something cold on my left nipple. She sucked it as it got harder. Once it was fully erect, she sucked hard pulling my nipple through something tight. I gasped and she told me to be quiet as I felt a weight on the nipple she left as she repeated the treatment to my right nipple.

"Okay, stand up, but no touching." She pulled back and said.

My eyes popped out when I looked in the mirror. She had attached weighted nipple clamps to my tits. The weights looked like real crystals as they sparkled in the light. The clamps looked to be real gold as they gleamed against my reddening areola. My nipples were throbbing with the restricted blood flow, not allowing them to soften.

"You will wear these until we get home. The next time you think of doing something impulsive like that again, this will give you something to think about."

She pulled my shirt down, adjusting it so the outline of my hard nipples and the crystals showed. Not enough to shout it out, but enough that if a guy or girl were to look at my tits, something that happened all the time, they would notice.

She flushed the toilet, and headed out the door, expecting me to follow. It took me a few seconds, but follow I did.

The first step let me know what I was in for. With every step, and the natural movements of my breasts, the weights would pull and swing on my nipples. I was breathing hard and turning red as we headed out into the store proper. When the AC hit me, I gasped and almost fell to my knees.

"Are you coming dear? Thanks ladies. Let me know when that order comes in." Crystal said as she walked on. It took a second for the double meaning to penetrate to my brain, as in fact, I realized I was seconds away from cumming.

She paraded me around the mall for two hours, with us ending up in a lingerie store as she teased me with sexy bras and baby-doll nighties.

The greatest torture was when she would hold clothes up to size them on me. Either her hands or the garment, no mater how light, would brush against my super sensitive tits. Trust me after about the first five minutes. It was no longer just my nipples that were inflamed.

I mean, to everyone, well almost everyone, it looked normal. It looked like two people looking at clothes.

I know one clerk knew what was going on. She saw me flinch and the outline of the clamps as Cris had me stretch to get a top she couldn't reach on the top rack. She just smiled at us as Cris purchased our few items and I blushed in the background. On the way home she told me the rest of my punishment.

"After I remove your nipple rings, and yes dear, I bought them for you. I'll be taking you home. I want you to promise me that you will not masturbate until we get back together. I'll know if you do."

"Why, I'm so..." I tried, knowing we were in private finally.

"I know dear. That's part of it." She instructed as she drove. "Two strokes on your little clitty and off you'd go. This is a punishment you know." She said seriously.

"Yeah, I know... but can't Harry take me home?" I pleaded, knowing he'd help me out.

"I don't think so." Cris responded. "Two minutes of you sucking his cock and he'd be fucking you senseless, punishment or no. You know when the little head is hard, the big head isn't thinking. No, I'll take you home and I'll have your promise."

God I hated it. I knew because of the party, and other commitments I wasn't going to be able to see them for a couple of weeks and I was so frustrated already.

I was looking at least two weeks of nothing. Not even my own fingers. I was about to argue, but Cris headed me off again.

"If it's too much we can always stop. I'll pull over right now and lick until you scream. It will be the last time we make love, but you'll get off." Damn she knew exactly what buttons to push.

"I'll survive." I said beaten. "I'm sorry; I'll never do it again." Cris just laughed.

"Yes you will, you can't help yourself. You just have to be careful. Remember I was young once too." She smiled, letting me know it was going to be okay.

When we got home, Harry gave me a big hug and I groaned. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Follow us!" Crystal said as she pulled me towards their room. Once in their room, she pulled up my shirt.

"She was a bad girl." She told her husband about what happened and my punishment. Harry just shook his head and said.

"You were right." He bent down and kissed me. "The boys and I are going to go pick up the boat. See you next time Lexi, love you." He kissed Cris and headed out the door calling the boys.

"Boat?" I asked.

"Yes, if you were a good girl, that was going to be a surprise, but... Well you'll learn about it next time." I felt lower than gum on my shoe as she took me home. Yes she got my promise, and yes I kept it.

*

Post Script: I apologize for taking so long to get these two sections out. But with having to move etc, life got in the way. I will be posting the new chapters as soon as I get them cleaned up, edited and ready to post. Please remember, I will only continue this series IF you, the readers want to read it. I can only know that by the votes I get and the comments I receive. Thank you and enjoy.

12