Learning to Surf Ch. 03

Story Info
Boy meets girl.
1.8k words
4.28
11.8k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Her

After I finished my drink, I went back to the room cooled off out of the sun for a while. I went to the main hotel and asked several questions from the concierge about information of what to do on the island. I phoned my best girl friend and let her know I arrived safely and apologized for her not being able to come with me.

I walked back to my hut on the ocean, sifting through the leaflets about swimming with dolphins, glass submarine rides. These all interested me but fish are fish right? I thought, maybe the snorkeling along the reef might be sort of fun. This reminded me of the fact that I was all alone though and breathed a heavy sigh in both relief and sadness. So, I lifted my chin up and tried to forget the previous week. Feeling hungry I ordered a huge César salad and flipped through the little local television stations. All 4 of them!

I stretched and yawned from the long flight here; thinking maybe a short nap would be just the thing I needed. I tossed the brochures on the night stand and lay back on the bed. Not really tired enough to sleep, one of the brochures caught my eye. It was the most beautiful photos of the ocean from what appeared to be the view from my window. But then all views must look like this here. I was impressed by the sheer beauty the moment I arrived on the island. The vast expanse of the ocean and the power that it exuded made me truly adore this place.

Thinking on the flight here and not really wanting to come at all without my fiancé, I decided I was glad I did. As a tear of remorse rolled down my cheek I closed my eyes and listened to the waves beating against beach not too far from the window. I must have dozed off for an hour I guess, it felt great, I woke up so refreshed.

The brochure of the ocean view caught my eye again. I snagged it off the stand and opened it to see that it was the brochure for the "Surf Shack" up the beach. I flipped it over and saw a photo of that tanned god I had met earlier. I just couldn't take my eyes off of him. The photo showed him in a pale blue polo shirt all tanned and smiling, wearing a pair of khaki shorts and bare feet. My stomach did a flip flop of excitement and I think I purred in response to his sexy expression in the picture. Behind him were two other handsome men wearing wetsuits, and holding very colorful surf boards. A very attractive dark haired fellow had a caption under his name that read co-owner and board designer "Dave the Painter." Under the platinum blonde Adonis I had met earlier read Co-owner and Instructor "James the business man."

"James, eh?" I said out loud in a whisper to myself, "Time to pay this fine lad a visit."

I pulled my shoulder length blonde curls into a pony tail, put on my shades and bounded out the door for a walk down the beach. I pulled off my sandals and walked casually at the waters edge, the cool ocean waves rapped at my ankles, feeling very soothing after burning them on the hot sand. I spotted the "Surf Shack" after about a five minute walk. Slipping my sandals back on my feet, I moved toward the shack and noticed him sitting with his feet up and those fabulous strong thighs extended out in front of him on a make shift boogie board table. As I approached he smiled nicely and said,

"Not a great time for your first lesson," he paused looking me up and down. "The sun is too high in the sky; you'll get burned to a frazzle."

I smiled and replied, "I didn't come out here for a lesson, yet. Just figured I would stop in and say hello while out for walk. Check out what kind of trouble I would be getting myself into." God knows I couldn't I say, had to lay my hands upon your golden chest and taste those luscious lips! I was glad I was wearing my shades so he couldn't see what I was really thinking.

He got up and disappeared into the shop. Unable to help it I peeked into the small shack and saw about four dozen boards of various sizes and shapes and colors. Some with fins, some without and one in the corner looked like it was waiting for a paint job. As I backed out to stand on the patio made of more old boards, I noticed the "Surf Shack" sign was made of a board with a huge bite out of it. It looked genuine; I would have to inquire about this.

To my surprise he came back with a couple Corona's with limes in them. Handing this cool beverage to me, I noticed he even brought back a chair. My intention wasn't to sit and chat but I figured what the hell.

"Oh, thank you, James," and took a seat. He looked at me quizzically as to how I knew his name.

I sipped the beer and stared out, for a moment neither of us spoke. I dropped my head back to feel the sun on my face and neck. I felt so nice compared to the cold winter I would have gotten back home this time of year. I was glad I fake baked before I came down here. No tan line is always a nicer look when you get sun freckles like a child.

He began to speak in a very masculine soft voice about the island. Telling me about the volcanic eruptions that created the island and the disintegrating reefs and a little about the natives and the colorful local fish. Honestly, I don't remember a whole lot of the actual conversation because I was entranced by the accent that I found was so sexy I felt my nipples getting hard at the sound of his smooth transition from this topic to that. I did catch him say something about a nightclub at the next resort over that had a live reggae band that played on the weekends and another about a mile down that served the greatest crab dish that was to die for.

"Where are you from then," he asked.

"I live the U.S., Michigan to be exact. "It's very chilly up there this time of year." I replied, "What about you?"

He spoke of his town that he lives in near London and the winters being brisk there also. He explained that he comes down during the winter months since he can work from the house up on the hill. He catches waves and helps his buddy run this shack during the heavy tourist seasons.

"So this isn't a half bad way to spend a few months; sitting at the ocean shore line drinking beers and surfing all day." I continued. "What is it that you do James, back home?"

"I am a journalist." He stated, leaning forward towards me, I thought for a split second that he was going to kiss me he was so close. My heart thumped, hard. He looked like he wanted to ask something else, but changed his mind and said,

"What brings you down here?"

"It's a very long story...." I was cut off by two guys walking up and inquiring about renting some boards and asking about lessons etc.

I finished my beer and looked at my watch. We had been lounging there talking for over an hour chatting easily. Very nice company, I thought to myself, trying to keep my mind from wandering to envisioning his hands all over my body. He got up and showed them inside the shack.

"I had better get going and let you get back to work." I said standing up and passing him the beer bottle.

"Thanks for the drink." I started to walk away, when he grabbed my hand and held it firmly. They were smooth very strong hands, and my skin got goose bumps at his touch. A powerful surge of lust overcame me. He moved in real close so that I could feel his breathe tickle my ear. I think I felt him sniff my hair when he asked me in a whisper.

"You will come down tonight?"

I didn't understand why the whispers, but the sensations of his breathe on my neck drove my face to blush, and my knees feel weak.

"I wouldn't miss it." I whispered back in his ear. He let go of my hand and I unconsciously ran my fingertips up the side of his arm resting it on shoulder and turned to walk away. I wandered off slowly feeling his eyes on me for a few seconds, and then I could hear the shop talk of surf and waves and the ocean with excitement for his new prospects.

I picked up a few sea shells as I made my way back to the hut. I collapsed on the bed and lay there thinking what in world just happened. My body felt very sexually alert and wanting of this stranger that didn't even know my name!

I stripped down and hopped into the shower. I washed the sand out of my hair and ran my fingers over my hard nipples being drowned by warm water. I soaped up my body scrubbing all of the lotion off of my skin, then rinsed and touched myself between my thighs. I groaned at the pleasure building there and caught my thoughts moving back to this morning when he leaned across me and the scent of him. Then this afternoon when he was close our bodies were pressed against each other as he whispered in my ear. This is when it occurred to me that he grabbed my hand and pulled me against him on purpose. This didn't occur to me at the time because I liked the feel of his naked chest against my breasts.

I felt the water get warmer as I spread my legs and slipped my fingertips down my belly to massage my clit. The intense sensation built so quickly that I was wet instantly between my thighs. Inserting my first and middle fingers into the wet warmth of my womanhood and my thumb to rub my clit, it didn't take long before I was shaking from my waist to my knees surrendering to such an intense pleasure I had to hold the wall of the shower so I wouldn't fall down. How nice it would be to find a secluded water fall on this island I thought to myself. With one last heavy breathe and a gasp I let out a shutter and a breathy scream as my orgasm rampaged through my body. I had to stand there holding myself steady under the streaming hot water for a few moments to get my balance back.