Learning to Surf Ch. 04

Story Info
He chats her up.
1k words
4.36
11.1k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 (him)

I enjoyed chatting to the American, she was really bright and witty and there were no awkward pauses in the conversation. I told her about the island, and some of the local "characters." It was strange, really. She seemed quite flirty, and she knew my name. That was weird. But when I looked down at her left hand she was wearing an engagement ring. Not available? I felt a slight twinge of disappointment. Why was she there on her own? Had they fallen out? Was she wearing it to bat off unwanted predators? I could see why she might get a lot of attention. Her face was pretty and open, and her hair was a lovely wheat color. When she smiled it was really very cute. We downed a Corona under the hot sun and just chatted. Sometimes we sat there in silence, just enjoying the view. From the shack you can see the green mountains in the distance and a vast expanse of rich blue where the sea stretches out to the horizon. I told her about the reggae club and she showed some interest...maybe I would take her there one evening, if nothing else was going on. But then again, what about the fiancée?

After a while she stood up to go.

"I had better get going and let you get back to work." she said, standing up and passing me the empty bottle. As she left I teased her for a second by holding her hand.

"You are still coming tonight," I asked.

"I wouldn't miss it." she whispered back in my ear definitely flirting.

As she left she traced a line along my bicep to my shoulder with her finger. I wondered quite what was going on here. Suddenly I realized: I didn't know her name. She was from....Minnesota...or was it Missouri....I realized I didn't know so much about her.

A few hours later the sun was lower in the sky and I decided to close up the shop and head out for a surf. I walked for a while up to the far side of the beach where there would be fewer swimmers in the way. No wetsuit...God how I loved being in this tropical paradise. Just wearing shorts, I paddled out beyond the breaking waves and lay on my board, waiting to catch a few rides. As I lay in the warm water I thought back at the American and wondered what she was up to. Was she interested in me? Or was she just bored. I wanted to spend some more time with her. Maybe she'll come to the party, I thought, or I could take her for a hike up to the waterfall. Then we would have some time together. As I thought about her large, firm tits I could feel my cock swelling up inside my shorts, pressing hard against the board. I imagined what it would be like to remove her bra, so, so slowly, and touch those breasts for the first time.

Luckily a set of waves started to emerge from the sea behind me, and I was distracted. Took some nice right-handers, good clean four-foot swell, and gave it a good hour or so of surfing. It is so mellow to be out there, alone, surrounded by ocean and sky, watching the sun drifting even lower.

Back at the house, and I fixed up a fresh black coffee and rolled myself some Golden Virginia, kicked back in my room listening to music and puffing on my rolly. It was still a few hours before the party and I thought I'd freshen up.

I turned on the shower in my bathroom, slipped out of my shorts and had a quick glance in the mirror, tanned, toned and happy.

"You're one vain bastard," I said to myself.

I stood under the cascade of hot water, soaping myself up with lime shower gel, rubbing it all over my shoulders, chest and washboard stomach. I made sure I stroked myself between my buttocks, over my cock and under my armpits to wash the soap away. My dick was standing up hard again. Was it the sun, or the beer? I started thinking about how it would feel to rub more suntan lotion over the American. This time, however, it would not just be on her back and shoulders...but further a field. As I imagined this, I started to stroke my hard cock up and down. The hot water from the shower was pouring down my neck and body. I imagined that I was moving her bikini top to one side, and lowering the material over her tits, rubbing more of the creamy white liquid over her chest and nipples. In my imagination, she was on a sun bed on the beach, in full view of other tourists. I wondered if her nipples would harden as I rubbed the cream into her skin. (Still, in the shower, I was working my fist up and down my erection, thinking about her). Then I would apply more cream to her stomach, then her feet and up her legs....spreading the cream upwards....rubbing it into her thighs and around her buttocks. Maybe she would let me rub it between her legs? This thought was too much for me, and I started to spray streams of cum. There was hot white liquid all over the wall, and my fingers, and dripping on to the floor of the shower. Still the hot water kept falling on to my face and body, as I shuddered to a climax.

I stepped out, toweled myself down, and started to get dressed for the evening; tight slim jeans and a white shirt; no underpants. Just flip-flops on my feet. I put on some Issey Miyake aftershave and put gel in my hair. I could hear some sounds next door. That meant my housemate was back, and it wouldn't be long before we hit the rum cocktails. There was more than one voice; his voice, and some female ones. I couldn't tell, but it sounded like the lime-green bikini girls.

"You there?" I asked through the door. "What's going on? Time to get the party started, right?"