Learning to Surf Ch. 12

Story Info
Hero!
1.1k words
4.39
11.8k
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia sat between my legs on the floor, her shirt half-open, allowing me a generous view of her large, ripe tits. I stroked her golden, tangled hair and reached down to kiss her full on her red lips. I felt the warmth of her mouth against mine and our tongues touched lightly against each other. Pressing one hand in between her shirt and against her chest, I stroked her nipples firmly. I could feel the heat of her against my outstretched palm and the beating of her quickened heart rate. As I moved my fingers, I could feel the hard edge of her nipples, she was definitely aroused. We toasted some marshmallows and sat cuddled together as the storm raged outside.

Soon Amelia was asleep against my legs and I felt torn. Part of me wanted to wake her up, throw her against the wall and give her a good, hard fucking. It had been too long since our erotic encounter under the waterfall. I knew I had responsibilities as part of the volunteer rescue league through the resort. Making up my quickly, I did up my jeans, threw on a t-shirt and quietly left the house, locking it up behind me. I walked fast down toward the beach, almost slipping a few times on wet stones and slippery roots.

It was late morning but the sky was dark and angry. Heading toward the beach I caught a glimpse between lighting strikes of the huts at the far end. Stopping at each hut cautiously searching the interiors through the windows, I called out to see if everyone had evacuated. With only 2 huts left I thought I heard a scream. It was so difficult to hear anything amongst the pounding waves and the crashing thunder.

When I neared the sea, all I could see were big, violent waves crashing against the beach. The wind and noise was incredible. Keeping behind the line of huts, I was out of the direct fire of the harsh wind and the stinging rain. I worked my way through knee deep puddles amid the tropical trees. Hearing the scream again between gusts of winds, I moved faster toward the last hut.

I called out as I got closer to the door "Anyone there?"

"Help me!" cried a terrified female voice from inside.

The water had risen up to the porch and waves were thumping against the walls. I knew the pressure on the structure of the hut couldn't support it for very much longer. There was no way I could get in from the ocean-side. So, through thigh-deep water I waded, around the back of the hut. I used a coconut to smash my way through a small window, and then hoisted myself up through the hole. Tumbling into a small bathroom, the floor was already flooded with brine. I dropped down and waded through the lavatory into the corridor. "Anyone there" I shouted again, "I've come to help!"

There stood on the middle of the table, in the kitchen, was Jacqui, the young brunette who - only two days before -- I had been in bed along with her redhead friend. She was soaked to the skin and looked panic-stricken, weeping.

"Get on my shoulders, we're leaving here." I reached toward her and heard the wall make an eerie creaking noise. I told her sternly. "Now!"

Jacqui climbed on to my back and clung to me like a frightened child. I pressed back through the waters, which were rising rapidly around my waist. With her added body weight I struggled to push against the stream of ocean pouring in through ever-growing cracks in the walls. My muscles exhausted and stressed, I thought I might drop her when we finally made it back to the bathroom window. Holding out my wrists out as a platform, she stood on them to climb out the window. Once outside I carried her through the violently swirling water and back towards the jungle path.

Jacqui didn't say much, just cried and held me forcefully; I could tell she was scared shitless. Shifting her to a fireman-style I carried her for close to a half-mile or so back to the blue house. By the time I got there I was worn out and thirsty. All that salt water parched me; my throat was hoarse and scratchy.

Amelia looked surprised to see me pounding at the door looking like a drenched rat with Jacqui tossed over my shoulder. Seeing Jacqui shivering and bawling uncontrollably, she helped me get her into the house and into the living room. We laid her down on the rug by the fire, stripped off her wet clothes and wrapped her in a warm towel. Amelia made her a hot toddy and dried her hair very sisterly. Holding Jacqui like a young child, she rocked back and forth comforting her to calm down.

I remembered what Amelia had told me about being bisexual. Did she fancy Jacqui? I hoped so. The girl certainly looked very cute, wrapped up in her big white towel with her long dark hair plastered across her neck and back, all curled up in Amelia's arms. My hard on was pressing against my soaking blue jeans. Shaking my head out of the wishful thinking, I darted up stairs and changed quickly into something dry. The phone rang and it was the guys from the shop.

"We are ok; we're up at the mountain-top inland cottage with the three young girls. They are very worried about Jacqui...She is at that hut..." I cut him off explaining that I had gone to retrieve her and she was safe in Amelia's arms.

"Thanks dude....we knew we could count on you. The emergency power has kicked on here and the hotel has called for all the helpers that can collect to build the retaining wall. Can you meet us..." And the line went dead.

Another bright flash of lightening and quick rumble of thunder followed. I looked out the window and saw the electrical tower go up in sparks. Spinning around in flickering darkness I could smell the ozone in the air. The rain was pounding but the wind seemed like it was dying down. I darted down the stairs knowing what I had to do.

"I'm going to have to go out and help more people," I told the girls as they both turned to stare at me.

"Behave yourselves while I'm out." I winked and with that, I headed back out into the storm to help build the retaining walls and see who else needed rescuing...