Learning to Surrender Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miked1983
miked1983
157 Followers

"It's ok..."

"Did you look around?"

"Yes... you have alot of... toys..."

"Yes I know." Jack walked up to Rick still sitting looking up. "You know what this room is for?"

"Yes..."

"What's it for? Say it."

"It's for... sex..."

"That's right. This is where I bed my girls. A few special ones have earned the right to stay and be fucked upstairs regularly as my dedicated lovers... Do you want that someday?" He caressed the boy's face as he said this.

"Yes..."

"Ok Rachel... Do your duty... Show me what a good girl you are" Rick knew what he meant. He untied the robe and opened the cloth to reveal the beautiful manhood he learned to pleasure earlier. It smelled wonderful after the shower. He used both hands to cup the heavy balls, noticing how much they felt re-filled than before. He opened his mouth and began to worship his man's cock. Jack began to groan as be became fully engorged. Rick was proud at how large and hard he made his man just by using his mouth and tongue.

"That's enough. Get on the bed, on your hands and knees. Doggy style." Rick felt so strange being told to get into the position he usually told girls to get in.

"Close your eyes"

Rick closed his eyes. He felt the bed sink behind him as his big heavy man got behind him. Jack used his knees to get between Ricks legs and nudge them apart more. He began stroke the boy's body all over and kiss his back. He grabbed and fondled Ricks smaller dick and balls, causing him to moan.

"It's ok Rachel. Moan as loud as you want. No one will hear you. I want to see how much you can let yourself go. Do you trust me?"

"Yes..."

"Yes what..."

"Yes I trust you... my lover."

Jack loved that it such submissive words slipped out. He began kneading the boy's butt with his big firm hands. Rick's mind was racing as he felt attention towards his vulnerable, exposed rear.

"Get those pillows and put your face in them. Hold onto them with your arms." Rick did as he was told. "Good. When a girl wants to be pleasured, face down, ass up is the best way to present herself to her man ok?" Rick moaned in response. Jack began to kiss the boy's cheeks while using his hands to hold and spread them. Rick's heart began beating fast again as he realized what was coming. He was going to be eaten out. Jack's tongue began licking closer and closer. The feminine moans got louder and louder. The moment Jack's tongue flicked the rosebud the first time, he heard the boy's scream and moans of total surrender. He pulled the boy's cheeks as far apart as he could, forcing the virgin hole slightly open and began to tongue fuck him. Deeper and deeper as far as he could. It was hard because Rick was flailing and shaking. Jack would slap the boy's cheeks if he moved too much and he would be still for a short while. He knew exactly how to use his tongue to make boys squirm and squeal. He grabbed Rick's dick and balls and feel how dripping wet he was from leaking precum. Rick couldn't believe how far things had come. There was no denying anymore who he belonged to. He firmly belonged to this experienced real man.

Jack stopped. Rick was able to breathe for the first time and missed the strong tongue darting and snaking into him a little bit. He heard Jack open a bottle. He felt cool liquid being pressed against his most delicate part. Jack used one hand to massage the boy's dick, and used the other hand to gently finger more and more lubricant into the boy's love hole.

"Rachel. You have to relax. Surrender your pussy to me. I will take care of you now. When you feel tense, push out like when you're on the toilet. Trust me ok?" Another moan into the pillow. Jack pressed his fat finger again, this time slipping in a tiny bit for the first time. Rick screamed in tension and delight. His heart was pounding as he realized he was here, offering himself to a man old enough to be his dad that he just met today, who had for the first time entered him. Jack slowly moved his finger, pulled out, got more lube, and repeated. Ricks hips were moving as he moaned into the pillow so Jack grabbed him and held him still as he pressed his finger deeper and deeper, moving gently around inside of his prize, each finger movement making the boy shake and moan and groan. The bedding became a mess as Rick grabbed at clumps of it with each scream and moan of pleasure. The boy's little dick was leaking profusely by now. With more lube Jack pressed into the hole again until his palm rested on Rick's butt. Rick was a convulsing, babbling, moaning mess.

Jack knew it was time. He was going show his young lover the joys of the G-spot. He began curling his finger, looking for that spot. Then he found it. The first time his finger grazed Rick's prostate, he let out a womanly scream, shaking.

"Do you like that?"

"Oh my god... what did you do to me?"

"That is your Gspot. Hold on..."

"No, wait don't stop." Rick felt abandoned when his man pulled his finger out and went to get something. He came back and Jacks firm hands grabbed his small balls and put what felt like a tight thick rubber band on them. It kinda hurt.

"Rachel this is to help you control your orgasms. I don't want you cumming yet. A good girl cums when her man wants her to."

"Ok... Please... touch me with your finger again..." Jack smiled at the begging. He got even more lube and re-entered his lover and began to rhythmically touch the boy's G-spot. Rick was again a crying moaning mess. He couldn't believe how little control he had. He couldn't believe the noises he was making. Jack was an expert with his finger. He pulled out, and then inserted 2 fingers. Rick went through the roof again, screaming, shaking, almost exploding every time the two fingers grazed his G-spot. But the band around his balls prevented him from cumming.

"It's time to try something new." Jack went and got 2 dildos. One, he liked to start his boys off with as it was smaller than him. The second was longer but had a vibrator inside and on the tip. Before Rick could catch his breath from the fingering he had just received, Jack slid in the first dildo. Rick screamed again as it went slightly deeper than the fingers had. He felt it slowly going in and out of his bottom. No sooner had he gotten used to that, he felt it replaced with something else. Jack gently eased the second toy a bit deeper than the first and again Rick screamed and thrashed, feeling like it was pressing against his insides. Then Jack hit the switch and turned on the vibrator function. It also began to rotate sending ridges and bumps around his insides. Rick lost it, arms flailing, moaning, babbling in coherently. When the vibration touched his gspot, he felt like his balls were going to explode. Rick squealed so loud but didn't care who heard him. Jack then stopped it and began to pull it out.

"Do you like it Rachel?"

"Oh my god yes don't stop... put it back in me..."

"I'm not sure you really want more."

"Please don't make me beg... I'll do anything..."

"Do you want to be my girl tonight?"

"No, I want to be your girl always!" Jack smiled. He had him. He pulled the toy out completely. He moved next to Rick and pulled him up. Rick looked to be in a daze. Jack took the boys hands, and placed in them a dollop of lubricant, then guided the small slender hands to his fully engorged manhood.

"Rachel, prepare me for your pussy. Think about how its going to feel. Think about what I'm going to do to your body. There's no turning back now. I'm going to make you mine. You are going to get bred with my seed. Are you ready for this?"

"Yes..."

"Yes what?"

"I'm ready... to be bred... by my man..."

"Thatta girl Rachel. Now get back into position to receive." Rick hugged the pillow to his face and felt his man get behind him again. Jack's hairy thighs felt so dominant and strong against Rick's smooth inner thighs. Jack's heavy big hands stroked the boy's back up and down to the ass, spread the cheeks, slapping, spreading more, until the tip, dripping with lube, was right against the boy's entrance. Rick thought about the moment he would no longer be a virgin and he would forever be this man's girl. The tip pressed gently into him until with a pop, it was swallowed by the boy's hole. Rick bit the pillow as he screamed. Nothing before felt like this. It was so hot and alive and insistent. And it was just the tip. His ring was burning for bit and he could barely breathe.

"Shhh... relax... push out... let me in Rachel... let me in..."

Rick pushed out and Jack would use those moments to lean in, each time making Rick a screaming sweating mess.

"Half way Rachel... you're only taking your man halfway..." Rick couldn't believe there was any room left inside of him. But the pulsing hot flesh inside him was unstoppable. It kept leaning forward deeper into him. Each press felt like a new part of his insides opening up to receive his man.

"Almost there..." Jack knew he had only a bit left and this was his favorite part. He eased into the boy the rest of the way until his massive balls touched the boy's. Rick nearly blacked out gripping he sheets and screaming his man's name.

Jack started to slowly pull out, and slowly lean in, each time feeling his young lover's muscles relax more and more and accept him. Ricks moans changed and now were completely feminine and higher pitched. Jack began to ride him slowly at first but growingly harder and faster as his own body began to take over with its need to conquer. Rick yelled each time his man's heavy balls crushed against his small sac. The sound in the room became silent except for the Jack's breathing, Rick's feminine moans, and the slapping sound of sex. Jack lived for the cries of formerly straight boys when he slowly entered them and forcefully slammed into their bodies right at the end of each long stroke. Tonight, again, he was victorious as Rick helplessly became his Rachel.

Jack knew it was time for Rick to learn the right kind of orgasm for a good girl. He reached down and tugged off the band he had preventing Rick's cumming. He wanted his new girl to cum from receiving anal sex. And he knew just how to begin tapping on the G-spot. He positioned the boy's hips, angled his manhood, and began rubbing the boy's prostate as he bottomed out. Rick was a mess. He so wanted to tell his man how much pleasure he was feeling but no human words would exit his mouth. He knew this was his position from now own. Jack was right. He was born to receive a man. Jack began strongly hitting Ricks prostate on every stroke.

"Cum for me baby girl. Cum for me. Cum with a real man inside of you." That did it for Rick and he screamed the loudest of the night as his sperm spattered onto the sheets. Feeling the boy go stiff and convulse and clamp down on his cock triggered Jack as well and his balls churned and erupted inside his new girl. Pump after pump after pump he unloaded into his lover's body. Rick could even feel it. He could feel the pulsing. He could feel the hot semen like a bursting warm water balloon. Jack pulled out of his boy and watched him collapse onto the bed and immediately pass out on top of the sweat and sperm covered sheet. He smiled as he watched his big load slowly leak out of Rick's still gaping hole and run into the sheets. He got his phone and took a photo of the moment to commemorate. He realized that he had a new long term girl on his hands and wondered if this would be the one to be a more long term lover for him, like a trophy wife in his bed. Then he went upstairs to let Rick sleep and recover while he reloaded. He was not done with his new young lover.

To be continued...

miked1983
miked1983
157 Followers
12