Learning to Swap Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You go, girl!" Brooke replied as she got back up on the couch next to David.

I stood, my cock already again at semi-erection. "I have to clean off my face," I laughed as I headed for the bathroom. Once there, I took a quick pee, washed my face and hands, and headed back to the sitting area. Brooke and Susan were both lounging on the couch completely naked and David, like me, had only his shirt on. It all felt very normal.

Sue had muted the movie again, and the three of them were having quiet, conspiratorial conversation. I asked if anyone wanted another drink, and the girls asked for wine, and David said he'd have another. I went over to the bar and poured the wine and mixed a couple more drinks, then returned to the couch.

"So, what's next?" I asked, although I think I already knew the answer. "It's gonna be hard to top that!"

"Well, honey, that's just what we were talking about," answered Susan. "Brooke says she's not ready to go back to their room until she gets fucked. And I kind of need to get fucked, too."

"Well, I think I'll be able to accommodate you in another 10 minutes or so," I replied.

"Well, that would be great, honey. But do you think you could 'accommodate' Brooke? And would you mind if David 'accommodated' me? I just hated to be so blunt, but when you were in the bathroom, the idea just came to me, and I just blurted it out. David and Brooke are up for it, are you?" She smiled at me.

I went along and said, "I don't know. Let me think about it a moment." Then with no hesitation, I said, "OK, I thought about it...........I'm in!" I looked at Brooke and wiggled my eyebrows up and down like in an old-time movie.

"OK, then," Susan said, picking up her glass of wine off the end table. "Why don't I go down to David's end of the couch, and Brooke, why don't you come down here?" Sue was quite the party planner!

With just a tiny hint of an uncomfortable moment, the girls switched spots and Brooke sat down next to me. After a brief moment, she slid over and cuddled up to me naked as the day she was born. "Hey," she said. "If I'm naked, I think you should be, too."

With that, she began unbuttoning my shirt and helped me out of it. Susan followed suit and did the same to David, then I grabbed the remote and turned the sound back on low. On the screen the actors were well into their scene. There were about 8 Swedish looking women and 4 good looking Slavic men, all fucking and sucking each other for everything they were worth. Three women were all busy pleasuring one other woman as she sat in a chair with her legs spread. One used a big pink dildo on her pussy, running it up and down her slit and then inserting it slowly into her pussy. Another woman would bend down and lick her clit when the dildo was inserted, then pull away as the woman withdrew the vibrator and touched it to the woman's clit. The third woman was kissing and sucking on the woman's breasts.

Brooke put her hand on my chest and started rubbing me there. I responded by reaching around her waist and pulling her towards me. I let my hand fall onto her thigh and she began rubbing down towards my stomach. I realized immediately that I wasn't going to need 15 minutes. I was already getting hard, holding this naked stranger in my arms. I wanted to look over at David and Susan, but I thought it would be better if I just let them be for a while.

Brooke leaned into me and we kissed; lightly at first, then it became a full mouth kiss with her tongue searching out my tongue. As we kissed passionately, her hand fell into my lap and found my hard cock. She gripped it and began squeezing it gently. I ran my hand up her thigh and stopped just short of her pussy. I was about to feel a cunt different than my wife's for the first time in many, many years and I wanted to savor the moment.

As Brooke gently squeezed and stroked my cock, I let my hand run up to her pussy. At first contact I felt her moan into my mouth, and her kiss became even more passionate. Her pussy was soft and puffy, much puffier than Susan's. Susan's cunt was tight and lean. Brooke's was soft and puffy seemingly with more folds. The one similarity, though, was that Brooke's cunt was wet and my fingers slipped easily into her hot slit.

She moaned again into my mouth, then pulled away and went down on my dick. She started sucking and rubbing it with a passion I hadn't known before. I snuck a glance over at David and Brooke, and they, too, were locked in an embrace, their hands busy on each other's junk. I felt no jealousy, just a surge in excitement to see my wife with another man's hand on her pussy, stroking his cock as they were locked in a deep kiss.

Brooke stopped sucking my cock and climbed back up on the couch, straddling me. She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I want to fuck you now." With that, she reached down and took hold of my hard cock, putting the tip against her flowing cunt. Slowly, she lowered herself down on my throbbing cock until I was buried up to the hilt.

Her pussy felt soft and warm against my cock. Again, her cunt was softer than Susan's, and I could feel it softly and gently envelope my cock. She moved up and my cock slid the entire length out of her steamy cunt until just the tip was still invading her womanhood. With a sigh, she lowered herself again until she was completely impaled. She moaned and pulled up and soon was working a steady rhythm on my cock, bouncing on my lap as she interlaced her fingers behind my neck and leaned in to kiss me deeply.

I could hear Susan grunting and mewling, and though I didn't look over, I knew David was fucking her, and that he was giving it to her good with his fat cock. He was fucking my wife right there and then, with me on the other end of the couch, my cock buried in his wife. This is what Susan and I had been fantasizing about, and it was even better, for me, than I thought it would be. I briefly wondered if it was the same for Susan, but pushed that thought from my head as Brooke broke our kiss. She leaned back, and I leaned my face into her breasts and started kissing her nipples, biting them gently as she worked my cock in and out of her soft, wet cunt.

I took this opportunity to look over at David and Susan. Susan was facing towards us, her knees pulled up, leaned back against the arm of the couch. David was between her legs, on his knees, holding her butt off the cushion as he pounded into her. Susan was mewling, groaning, grunting, and moving to meet each of his thrusts with one of her own. She briefly opened her eyes and saw me looking at her. Her eyes told me all I needed to know...that all was ok, and I believed she saw the same in my eyes.

Brooke was slowing, so I took the opportunity to grab her around her torso, and flip her over onto her back on the couch. With both our feet on the ground, I stood over her and supported myself with my arms on the couch on either side of her. I positioned my throbbing dick against her steamy cunt and pushed until our pubic bones met. She grabbed my ass and pulled me into her. I pulled out, and slammed back in and she cried out. Again I pulled out and slammed back in, eliciting the same needful cry from Brooke. Oh, she likes that, I thought. I pulled out and kept slamming it home as Brooke became more and more excited and more and more vocal. Soon she was moaning loudly with every stroke as I slammed my cock into her again and again. Her panting speeded up and I hesitated for just a moment on one outstroke, then really slammed it home. She shrieked, grabbed my ass and started bucking against me as she crashed into her orgasm. It was like riding a bucking bronco as I continued to plow into her. She just kept coming and coming, shouting expletives and thrusting her cunt again and again to take all of my cock, clenching down on it with each wave of her orgasm.

I heard Susan mewling louder and louder, and I looked over just in time to see her spread her legs even wider as she thrust against David and started her orgasm. As I watched her move against David, crying out, legs spread, it was enough to take me over the edge, and I shot my load deep into Brooke as her cunt spasmed around my pulsing cock. Moments later, David cried out as well as he shot his load into my wife's tight, hot pussy.

We all relaxed and fell where we were, my body sprawled atop Brooke's, David and Susan a tangle of legs, knees, and arms. For some reason I noticed that the movie had ended and we were hearing the Resort's promotional ad over and over again.

Susan was the first to speak. "Everybody OK?" she asked.

I said, "I am if you are."

She replied with, "I'm just peachy."

David said, "I'm more than O.K.!"

Brooke's response was, "More, please." We all laughed and started to untangle ourselves. Oddly, there was no uncomfortable moment. We all sat naked on the couch with little discernable difference than an hour-and-a-half before, when we were all fully clothed.

After a few moments, David said, "Well, I hate to fuck and run, but it's really late. Will we see you guys tomorrow?"

I stood up, my still-wet cock dangling between my legs. "You sure will, man. You sure will. That was awesome."

Brooke slid over and gave Susan a full hug in spite of their nudity. "Thanks for loaning me your husband. I see what you mean, he is quite satisfying." Then she looked over at David and said, "Not as satisfying as you, though, honey." What a good wife!

They gathered up their clothes, putting them on, and we all hugged and kissed goodnight. After they left, I took Susan by the hand and led her into the bedroom. "I am really tired," I said as I flopped onto the bed without even brushing my teeth.

"I have to pee," said Susan and she headed for the bathroom.

I lay there thinking about what had just transpired. When Susan came back and climbed into bed beside me, I turned to her and said, "Does it feel weird to you that we did that?"

"No," she replied. "Not at all. I think it's going to be just fine."

I reached over and turned out the light. Susan slid over next to me, and I reached my hand down and put it on her cunt. I rubbed my finger along her slit and felt the slick, slippery feel of another man's sperm on my wife's cunt. I slid a finger into her and drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Remember to Vote!! I welcome public comments and email contact. I answer all emails from readers.

12