Learning to Swim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,249 Followers

We made pillow talk. He spoke of his heart-felt happiness that I was in his bed; how he wanted me the moment he set eyes on me; how he wanted us to be together forever.

His words made me warm and tingly. Tears welled in my eyes. Tears of happiness. I told him of my feelings when I first saw him; when he first talked to me. I told him this was my first time with a man and I hoped I was doing alright.

He smiled and laughed softly. "You are incredible," he said and we kissed.

I stroked his thighs. I caressed his penis and balls.

"I want to keep you satisfied," I confessed to him.

His penis regained its strength and stood proudly in the air.

"Johnny, I want to make you mine. Totally -- completely -- all mine. I want you to belong to me. I want to own you!"

His words thrilled me. I knew exactly what he meant.

He helped me up from the bed and guided me to the far end. I bent over for him. I spread my legs for him. Then I reached back and pulled apart my bottomcheeks for him.

"Oh, Johnny..." he moaned.

I felt a cool rush of air on my exposed bottomhole. Then there was liquid; he rubbed the liquid around my hole then gently pushed his finger inside me. More liquid. He pushed his finger further into my hole.

Then he placed my hand on his hard cock. I brought it to my hole; I aimed his cockhead at my virgin hole. I pushed back. His cock slowly pushed into my hole. I relaxed my sphincter; I wanted every inch of his cock inside me.

I was filled with his cock. I groaned into a pillow. I could feel his pubic hair against my soft bottom. He grasped my hips and began fucking me in the ass. It was indescribably delicious! I swooned into the pillow. Back and forth he pumped his cock into me. I thrust my hips back to meet him. I absolutely loved bending over for him.

He reached between my legs and found my throbbing penis. He perfectly timed the rhythm of his hand on my penis with his cock sawing in-and-out of my hole. I had never felt this incredible in my life. I finally found my calling in life. I wanted him to shoot his cum inside me. I wanted to feel his hot semen filling my hole.

He fucked me hard. He fucked me deep. This was the greatest pleasure I'd ever felt. I thrilled at the feeling of every inch of his cock in my ass. I felt my own balls boiling with lust. My cock exploded...

"OH GOD TONY I'M CUMMING -- I'M CUMMING -- I'M CUMMING -- I'M CUMMING..."

Then Tony yelled his pleasure as he shot load-after-sweet-load of cum into my burning hole.

We collapsed together on the bed.

"I love you, Tony."

"I love you, too, Johnny."

We fell asleep.

He awoke me with a kiss. I kissed him back. I felt for his penis and balls and caressed him. He was hard as a rock.

I kneeled between his legs and took his wonderful penis in my mouth.

This is how we start every morning of our life together.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,249 Followers
12