Learning to Swing

Story Info
Rachel & Barry give it a try.
4.8k words
4.29
97.5k
19
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers

Rachel and Barry had been together for ten years. They were a very happy couple, but life seemed to be getting in a rut. Always going to the same places, always doing the same things, always hanging out with the same people. It wasn't that they were looking to cheat or have an affair. But if they could add a little spice to life, it just might be fun.

They were really just an ordinary couple. Barry stood just over 6 feet, and weighed about 210 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Rachel was about 5 - 8, but liked to wear boots or high heels, so always appeared to be a little taller. She had nice C-cup breasts, trim legs, green eyes and light red hair, with a great smile.

They had talked at length about being in a rut, and what they could do to change that. Neither wanted to go out to do something new, without the other. They each already had other friends, and some times went out for a girls or guys night out.

No, they needed something new, that they could try together. One subject that kept coming up in their conversations, was possibly trying "swinging". That would be new and exciting. But, where and how do you go about finding out about it.

Thanks to the internet, making this a very small world, and having information on just about anything under the sun, they went surfing. There were all sorts of sites, some with good information, some which sounded kind of flaky, and several sites that offered "Personal Ads", for a reasonable fee. They decided how they wanted to present themselves to the adult world, signed up on one site, and posted their ad.

It was only a matter of days until they had received a number of e-mails thru the site, expressing an interest in meeting them. They carefully went thru them all, deciding which ones sounded sincere, which ones described a couple they thought they might get along with, based on likes and dislikes, etc.

They sent e-mails back to some, politely saying no thanks. We don't feel that we would be compatible. They also sent e-mails back to a few who sounded interesting. After exchanging a few e-mails with these couples, and deciding who they might like to meet, it came down to three couples.

They sent the others an e-mail, saying that it had been nice communicating with them, and that they would keep them in mind, and maybe try to get together later.

They sent an e-mail to the three couples that sounded the most like them, saying that it would be fun to meet somewhere neutral, and see how they got along. Maybe for lunch, or maybe just for coffee or drinks.

As it turned out, one of these couples was just leaving on vacation, and would be out of town for a couple of weeks. One couple answered back, that they would love to meet them, as soon as they were feeling better. Maybe in a week or so.

The third couple answered back, that they would love to have a "meet & greet". How about meeting us at that new restaurant over on West Street, say Friday evening about 7:00 PM? We can start just with a drink of some kind, visit a bit, and if we all think it might be fun to get to know each other better, we can order dinner. If, for some reason, anyone doesn't feel comfortable with going ahead, we can just finish our drinks, and call it a night. No pressure, just a first step.

Rachel and Barry thought it sounded good, so sent them an e-mail, accepting their offer, and described what they would be wearing, to be able to recognize each other.

They other couple confirmed that they would be there at 7:00 PM, and described what they would be wearing. A "meet & greet" was all set. Now, all they had to do was worry, and think about all the possibilities, for two days until Friday arrived.

Friday finally arrived. Rachel was really nervous, since she had never done anything like this. This was going to be new and uncharted water for her.

Barry had done a little of this kind of stuff, years before he had met Rachel. It wasn't going to be totally new to him, but meeting someone for the first time, that you had met on the net was going to be new.

Before, it had always been with some one he had met in person, at a bar or club, or at some outing or event of some kind.

They were both anxious about just meeting this new couple, let alone imagining what it might lead to. They weren't sure how far they wanted to take this, but were in agreement that they would just take it slow and easy, and proceed with caution. If anyone got pushy, that would be the end of that, and they would have to try to meet another couple.

This was just going to be a relaxed meeting of two couples, new to each other, but with a little knowledge of each other from their descriptions on the personal ad site, and from e-mails back and forth. Sort of like a couples blind date.

Barry dressed in nice jeans, a western shirt, and boots. Rachel wanted to look a little bit sexy, so put on a short skirt, a pretty, feminine blouse, stockings and short little high heels. Her hair was freshly curled, and her make-up was done just lightly.

When Rachel came out of the bedroom, to where Barry was waiting in the living room, he smiled a big wide smile.

"Hey, Good-lookin', I thought this was supposed to be just a relaxed meet & greet. You're looking like you think this is a real date!"

She coyly answered, "You know I feel more relaxed, when I know I look good. Nothing wrong with being a little sexy, is there?"

"Oh, no, you look FINE! I'm sure you will make a fine first impression. They may not remember what I look like, but they won't forget you."

"Well, let's go meet this new couple. I'm really anxious to get to meet them in person, and just see how it goes. I hope they like us."

Barry answered, "Judging from their e-mails, we're all going to get along just fine. Just relax and be yourself. You know how easily you always make friends."

They walked out, locked the door, and got in the car. The drive down to the restaurant only took a little while, so they didn't really have time to get any more nervous about meeting new friends. hey found a parking place, got out and locked the car, and headed for the front door of the restaurant. Each took a deep breath, and walked in.

Standing there in the waiting room, was the other couple, dressed just like they had said they would be.

Barry spoke as the two couples met, "Hi, we're Barry and Rachel. Nice to meet you."

The other guy answered, "We're John and Patty. Glad you could make it. I requested a booth, and the hostess said it would only be a few minutes."

Rachel and Patty both said, "Hi."

Before the two new couples even had a chance to talk, the hostess called John's name, that their booth was ready.

Everyone followed the hostess to a booth, which happened to be way back in a corner of the dining room. Each couple sat down on one side, with the ladies sliding in first.

The waitress was right there to greet them. "Good evening. May I get you something to drink besides just water?"

Barry answered, "We'll have two iced teas on this side."

John answered, "Sounds good, bring us iced tea, too."

Patty spoke up, "Well, we have something else in common. We all like iced tea."

Rachel took her turn, "This is kind of exciting. Getting to meet new friends for the first time. Barry and I just want to go slow, and then see what happens on down the road."

John answered, picking up his glass of tea, "May it be a long and happy journey, down the fun road of life!"

Barry said, "And, may this be the start of a great friendship as well."

Everyone toasted glasses, Rachel answering with, "Absolutely."

Patty added, "Sounds good."

They were off to a fantastic start. Everyone seemed to feel comfortable and relaxed, even after just these few minutes.

The waitress brought their drinks, "Are you ready to order, or do you need a few minutes?"

Everyone looked at each other, smiled, and all answered, "I'm ready."

Each of them told the waitress what they wanted, and she headed for the kitchen to turn the order in.

John spoke, "Patty and I have a little experience in this, but not much. We met a couple a while back, but just weren't compatible. They liked to drink way too much alcohol. What's the point, if you can't even remember if you had fun."

Rachel answered, "Social drinking is fine. Even getting just a little buzz is fine, but not drunk."

Patty chimed in, "I agree, some times too much of a good thing, isn't a good thing. But, I don't think it's possible to have too much fun!"

Barry answered, "I think we're all going to get along just fine."

Their dinners were delivered to the table, and everyone enjoyed a fine meal with fun new friends. They discussed as much as was possible about what they were all looking for, at least as much discussion as was reasonable in a public setting.

They exchanged phone numbers, and agreed to call each other in a couple of days, after talking about it with their own partners, and see what might develop.

Barry and Rachel agreed that they liked John and Patty, and felt that the four of them would probably get along fine, and have a lot of fun together.

John and Patty were thinking the same thing.

John said, "Patty, why don't you call Rachel, and set something up for us to all go do?"

She answered, "Sorry, but I'm leaving that up to you! You call Barry, you two guys decide where we are going and what we all might do. Just like back when we were dating. Only now it will be double dating... and maybe even wind up as mixed, double dating!"

John laughed, "Mixed double dating, huh? Then maybe I should be calling Rachel. I think I'll do just that." He picked up the phone.

Rachel answered the phone, "Hello."

"Hi, Rachel, this is John. You know, your new friends."

"Oh, hi, John. Let me get Barry for you."

"No, wait. I want to talk to you."

"To me?" Questioned Rachel.

"Yes, to you. Patty said it was up to me to set something up for us to all go do. If this is going to be double dating, and more specifically... mixed double dating, I want to set something up with you, so we are sure we will enjoy ourselves. Barry can call Patty and set something up next time. Okay?"

"You know what? I think we're gonna get along just fine. This is gonna be fun. Maybe... lots of fun. What do you have in mind, John?"

"I thought maybe we could take my car, you and I in front, and Barry and Patty in the back seat, and driver over to Discovery Canyon. It's a gorgeous drive, and we'll see what we can discover about each other. What d'ya think?"

"I think it sounds like a plan! Maybe we can find a quiet little café for lunch, and then make Patty drive back... so we can have the back seat!" Giggle, giggle!

"I think you're in a mood. I hope you're in as good a mood on the trip. How about we plan this for this Saturday?"

"Sounds good. I'll just tell Barry that we've planned our first outing, and that he gets to plan the next one. I know we don't have anything planned for Saturday, so we'll be ready. What time will you be picking us up?"

"We'll pick you up about 9:00 AM. Just dress comfortable, but I'd love it if you surprised me by wearing something a little sexy!"

"You Devil, I'll see what I can do. Just for you. Bye."

Patty had been just sitting there, listening to one side of the conversation. She couldn't hear what Rachel was saying.

"So, we're all set to go for a drive on Saturday, huh? What's this about wanting Rachel to dress sexy for you? Do you think she will?"

John had a devilish grin on his face, "Well, she said that going for a drive sounded like fun, and she would see what she could do."

"Then I guess I better find something a little bit naughty to surprise Barry with. I don't want you to be the only one grinning all day."

"Choose carefully. Remember, you're going to be in the back seat with him. And since he won't be driving, he may pay very close attention to how you are dressed, and how you react to what he says or does."

"It'll be fine... and fun. After all, you and Rachel are going to be there, too. I think we'll all have a good time, getting acquainted."

Saturday morning arrived as a gloriously sunny day. Nice and warm, with just a gentle breeze blowing.

John dressed in khaki shorts, a nice t-shirt which said "Life is supposed to be fun" on the front, and his tennis shoes with white socks.

Patty looked in her closet, studied her options, and chose a short little sun dress that buttoned all the way down the front. It was fairly thin, gauzy material with little flowers all over it. She put on flowered panties to match, but no bra. She slipped on a pair of sandals.

She asked John, "Okay, be honest. Is this too revealing for our first outing?"

John answered, "That looks fine! I can tell that you're not wearing a bra, but it's not so sheer that anyone is going to complain. Certainly not Barry!"

Patty blushed, "That's what I want. No complaints! Let's go."

John said, "You need to take your purse... 'cause you're driving on the way back."

"Oh, I get it. You want to get Rachel in the back seat. Don't you?"

"Well, fair is fair. I shouldn't have to drive all the time."

They got in the car and drove to Barry and Rachel's place. It was as easy to find as Barry had said it would be. They both got out, walked up to the front door, and rang the bell.

Barry opened the door, "Hi, you two. Patty, you look GREAT! Come on in. Rachel will be ready in a minute."

John and Patty walked in, looking around at a nice living room. Just then Rachel came out of the bathroom.

She said, "Just had to finish getting this braid done. Well, John, what do ya think?" As she turned around in a circle.

John grinned, "You did just fine. I've always liked ladies in short skirts and little halter tops! Yes, you did just fine!"

Patty added, "Rachel, I think we have a couple of naughty boys with us today."

Rachel answered, "Well, naughty boys are sort of like blonde girls. They have more fun!"

John asked, "Are we all ready to go?"

Everyone agreed, and all walked out to John's car. He was driving a nice, late model, mid-sized four door sedan. John opened the rear passenger door for Patty, and the front passenger door for Rachel. They got in, and he closed the doors. He and Barry went around the car, and got in the driver's side.

John said, "Rachel and I agreed on this seating arrangement, so we can all get to know each other better. After lunch, Patty will be driving. Everyone okay with that?"

Barry answered, "Fine with me."

Patty added, "I think I'm just going to snuggle up with Barry, while I can. Drive, John!"

John started the car, and Rachel scooted over close to him as he pulled out onto the street.

John put his arm around Rachel, but as he started to just let his hand rest on her shoulder, she took his hand and put it on her right breast.

"Isn't that where you really wanted to put your hand," she asked?

He answered, "That's a great place for starters. We'll see where it winds up later."

Rachel just smiled, and put her hand on the inside of John's thigh.

In the back seat, Barry was making himself comfortable, with Patty turned sideways beside him, laying in his lap, holding her up with his left arm. His right hand was gently massaging her left breast thru her sun dress.

Barry spoke, "It looked to me like you were not wearing a bra, so I just had to check and make sure. This is a wonderful handful, with a little bump, sticking into the palm of my hand."

Patty answered, "It's not a little bump... it's a nipple!"

Everyone laughed. Yes, they were going to get along just fine. The drive was pleasant, with lots to see. John pulled off the road in a scenic overlook, and stopped the car.

"Let's all get out and walk around a bit, and see what's out there."

Everyone got out, and headed for the edge of the overlook. John had his arm around Rachel, and Barry and Patty were holding hands.

They all marveled at the spectacular view of the canyon.

After walking around a bit to loosen up their muscles from just sitting on the ride there, everyone got back in the car.

Patty snuggled back up in Barry's lap, and with her knees up, her sundress slid all the way up, showing off lovely thighs. Barry started stroking her soft skin.

He said, "Patty, your skin is sooo soft. I'm glad we all met."

Rachel had scooted right over tight to John in the front seat. He put his arm around her, and slipped his hand under her halter top, cupping her firm breast in his hand.

He told her, "This is where I really wanted to put my hand!"

Rachel gave him her okay, by reaching over and squeezing his rising manhood thru his shorts.

It seemed too soon to everyone, that they were at the Canyon Café, where they were going to have lunch. Everyone enjoyed a nice lunch and a cold drink. They walked back out to the car.

Patty said, "Okay, I guess it's my turn to drive. John, have fun in the back seat... but not too much fun! That goes for you too, Rachel."

Patty got in the driver's seat, and Barry slid all the way over to sit right beside her.

He said, "Patty, you have to keep both hands on the steering wheel. Okay?"

She answered, "Okay, I guess, but why?"

He answered, "Because then you won't be able to move my hands, from wherever I choose to put them."

With that, he reached over, pulled her sundress up, and slid his hand all the way up her thigh, resting it against her damp panties.

He told her, "Drive carefully, Patty. I'll see how much I can distract you."

She started the car, and pulled out of the parking lot.

John decided he liked the way Patty had been cuddled up in Barry's lap before, so he had Rachel sit beside him, lean across facing him, and put his left arm around her to hold her. He decided to see how far she would let him go. He moved her short skirt all the way up her thighs, slowly let his hand slide up her smooth thigh, and slipped his fingers inside her panties. She was soaking wet.

She let out a quiet little moan. "Ummmmm!"

That was all John needed to hear. He let his first two fingers start rubbing her pussy slowly and gently. She spread her knees wide apart, inviting him to go farther. He silently answered her by slipping two fingers deep into her wet, waiting cunt. He used his thumb to gently rub her love button.

It didn't take much of his ministrations until she was pushing her pussy at him, trying to get his fingers deeper into her. Suddenly she bit her lower lip, trying to stifle her cries of pleasure, as her first orgasm rushed thru her.

He pulled her face to him, and started softly kissing her cheeks, her lips, the side of her neck, and down her cleavage between her breasts, which was all exposed by her halter top.

She leaned a little ways back from him, and untied her halter top, allowing it to fall free, exposing her twin mounds of soft flesh, with hard pink nipples, just begging to be sucked on.

He leaned down, took a nipple between his lips, and started gently sucking on it, and occasionally giving it a gentle little bite. Then he moved to the other nipple, so it wouldn't feel left out. She was squirming and moaning, as his fingers and thumb still teased her pussy.

In the front seat, Patty was having trouble concentrating on driving. Barry had unbuttoned the front of her little sun dress, so he could reach in and play with her breasts, pinching her nipples gently, making her moan.

His other hand had found it's way under her now soaked panties, and was teasing her pussy. She was having to really concentrate on her driving. As soon as she reached the scenic overlook, she pulled in, and drove all the way to the very far end of it.

She turned the motor off, and then turned to Barry. She gave him a long, sensual kiss, and gently squeezed his hard-on, thru his pants.

She said, "If I thought I wouldn't get caught, I'd unzip you, and tease you a little, right now!"

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers
12