Leasa's Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeasaJ
LeasaJ
477 Followers

“Like I said today, down at the store, you sure got some titties, Leasa. Your Daddy sure never put that in the newsletter!” the evil man said caustically.

“Whack!” “Whack!” “Whack!”

“Thank you...” I whispered, still trying to stare out the window, while intermittently having to steal a look at the fantastic onyx weapon I was pumping in my hand.

“Whack!” “Whack!” “Whack!”

“No prob, Leasa. You just one big-titted girl...and, you know, I’m surprised your Daddy didn’t print that in his newsletters when he was braggin’ on ya and all. Think he’ll ever write in one of his company Christmas cards, ‘And, hey everyone, Leasa’s titties got even bigger this year!’”

“Whack!” “Whack!” “Whack!”

“Uh...I don’t know...” I mumbled.

“Whack!” “Whack!” “Whack!”

At this point, he had pulled down the other side of my tank top, and was leisurely playing with each tit as he cared to: squeezing them, weighing them, and even pulling the nipples out several inches and letting go, watching them bounce back to my chest.

“Whack!” “Whack!” “Whack!”

Soon, his dick’s precum was drooling to the point of not only covering my hand, but of oozing off my wrist. Even as naive as I was, I knew something would have to give soon.

“Whack!” “Whack!” “Whack!”

I felt his hand on the back of my neck, “Come here, Leasa. We don’t want to make a mess on Daddy’s couch, do we?”

He pulled my head over with little resistance; I felt so weak in this man’s presence. As he pulled my face toward his immense dick, my hand mechanically continued pumping at it, even as I offered perfunctory resistance. But as I came within inches of the nasty appendage, I really tried to stop what I could see was going to happen.

But John was too strong. As I placed a hand on his thigh and tried to push back, he brought my lips to the sticky head of his uncut dick.

“Mmmpphhh...” I tried to plead with him as he mashed my lips onto the mushroom head of his frothing cock.

“Now Leasa, I’m sure your Daddy must have taught you that, ‘Nice girls don’t talk with their mouths full.’ Right sweetheart?”

My jaws responded by giving way to the thick organ that Big John was forcing into my mouth. Instinctively, my lips closed around the head, and as John grabbed my hair and began directing me, I began sucking in earnest at this powerful man’s massive dick.

As my head began bobbing on his meaty organ, I could hear him grunting and whispering, “That’s it. Go on, girl. Do what you been wantin’ to do since you set eyes on me today. Yeh, that’s it, suck that big, black dick.”

I pumped the glistening muscle into my mouth and let my tongue swirl around its head, trying my best to coax out the juice from his mammoth balls. As I pumped away at his dick with the one hand, my other hand began massaging and milking his testicles, almost pleading with them to give forth.

I struggled this way for minutes. Meanwhile, John’s hands played with my swaying tits, and then pulled up my skirt and slapped my ass.

“Like I said, Leasa. Grade A! Grade A!” he laughed as he slapped my ass loudly. I barely noticed it, though, as I became more and more obsessed with the expanding cock I nursed in my straining mouth.

I slid off the couch, down to my knees and knee walked between Big John’s spread legs. I continued sucking and yanking on the big club of meat the dominant man was feeding me.

Then, John pulled the dick from my mouth, and, waving it in his hand, commanded, “Kiss it, Leasa. Kiss it like you kiss your Daddy when you haven’t seen him in a long time.”

I leaned forward and sloppily kissed the knob of his soaked dick. It made a nasty smacking sound.

“That’s good, sweetie. You always gonna kiss this dick like dat. Because it’s your new daddy, got that?” I nodded, obediently. Then he pointed it back at my mouth, indicating for me to continue my work. I did.

Within minutes, his cock expanded and he began shooting thick loads of his jizz down my throat. He held the back of my head. But he didn’t need to. I swallowed. And swallowed . And swallowed more. But soon, I was afraid of drowning in his copious discharge, and pulled off as the incredibly potent black man shot three more loads into my face, forehead, and then onto my tits.

I fell back into an awkward sitting position on the floor, at his feet. As I supported my self on my sticky hands, they left gooey imprints on the carpet.

John’s jizz oozed down my cheeks. A gob from my forehead leaked into my eye, sealing it shut. As I looked down at the strand that was streaked across my tits, I could see the long rubbery band of cum hanging from my chin.

I looked up at Big John. He smiled insolently down at me. He abruptly stood up, shook his lanky dick with one hand, ridding it of the excess jizz still clinging to it, and raining more drops all over my face and hair. It was like a man shaking off his dick of excess pee over a urinal.

The arrogant black man, then dropped the bungy like organ into his left pant leg, zipped up, and strode to the door.

Why, I don’t know, but pathetically, I said, “I was Captain of the Cheerleading Squad.”

He stopped at the door, laughed and replied, “Shoulda’ been Captain of the Cocksuckin’ Squad as far as I can see, girl!”

I sat dumbfounded by this arrogant, powerful specimen of a man.

“I was voted ‘Most Likely to Succeed,’” I offered, feebly.

“Hmmm... Seems like you shoulda’ been voted ‘Most Likely to Suck Black Dick the Resta Ya’ Life,’ babe. Because that’s what you gonna be doin’! Understand!”

I nodded weakly. As I did, the long rope of cum oozing from my chin, dropped off into the carpet.

“Will you..um...uh...” I stumbled for words.

“What is it, girl? I gotta get goin’!” he demanded, somewhat exasperated.

“You..uh..won’t tell Daddy, will you?” I pleaded, numbly, still in shock from all that had taken place.

Of course, telling my father would have been the last thing John would’ve wanted. I was still just a teenager. But at my age, all I could think of was what my father would think of me--and what he might do to me—if he found out.

The comment, however, struck John like a light going off in his head.

“Hmmm...” he said in an exaggerated manner, holding his fingers to his chin, like a bad stage actor, pondering over the idea.

“Tell yo’ daddy, what?” he feigned.

“You know..”

“Know, what?” he played with me.

“That I sucked you off,” I finally confessed, lowering my head, shamefully.

The supercilious black man smiled, “ Ohhhh! That.”

Then he stroked his chin and pondered again.

“Seems like tellin’ yo’ Daddy would be the right thin to do, don’t it?”

“Please...” I begged, still looking down into the carpet.

“Well, tell ya what. I won’t tell ya daddy...if ya come down to the store tomorrow and..uh..take care of me again. What do ya say? It’s up to you.”

I hesitated. But then he seemed impatient, and ready to leave.

“Ok,” I surrendered.

John’s face smiled broadly.

“Oh,’” he confidently added, in a business-like tone, “And be there sharply at two. That’s when my break is. Got it?”

I nodded meekly.

“And Leasa, sweetheart, I only got a 15 minute break, so you’se gotta be quick about it. Understood?”

I nodded again.

“ Ok, see ya tomorrow then. At two, sharp! There’s a little office in the back where we...can have a little privacy—if ya know what I mean,” he winked, crudely.

Then he exited. But he quickly leaned back in, saying, “Oh and...better get cleaned up before ya date arrives, baby. You a mess!”

Then he was gone.

I pulled myself to my feet. Picked up the skirt and panties on the floor. I was so involved sucking Big John off, I hadn’t noticed he’d peeled them off me.

I walked into the bedroom and looked into the mirror. I was a mess. I took some tissues and wiped the black man’s thick goo from my eye, forehead and neck. But I hesitated at my lips.

John’s gelatanous cum dressed my lips and made them appear as thick as his...but whitish. I let my tongue stretch up and swipe the gunk from my upper lip. I washed it around in my mouth and swallowed it. He tasted good, I thought.

My tongue repeated itself across my lower lip. I rolled the black man’s semen over my tongue several times: sampling his jism like it was a fine wine.

“God! He tastes so good!” I thought, heatedly, “ I wonder if all black men do?”

I lay down on the bed and played with my wet, agitated pussy. I came quickly. Much stronger than I could ever remember coming thinking about my boyfriend...or any white boys, for that matter.

At this point, I’d nearly forgotten the boy picking me up for dinner.

That night, at dinner and elsewise, I could barely pay attention to the boy I was with. My attention was drawn to the black waiters, doormen, and cabbies we were running into all night.

I saw them all in a new light. I wondered what they might be like... behind closed doors.

Most of all, I was lost in thought over the arrogant, 50-plus, coal-black Othello who had so recently burst into my life—and changed it forever.

I wondered what kind of outfit a man like Big John would find attractive on a young, blonde girl.

And I wondered what I would wear for him the next day, when I’d come down to the paint store, at his command.


This is Part I of a quick two part story I am writing for a friend. It isn’t meant to be part of the longer “Leasa” story. As always, please let me know how you feel about what you’ve read.

LeasaJ
LeasaJ
477 Followers
12