Leashed Pleasure Pet

Story Info
Today you will be trained as the pet that you are.
1.3k words
4.18
45.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exlibro
Exlibro
48 Followers

Get on all fours for me. Now, my dear.

Doesn't this pose suit you? Doesn't it feel right to look up at me, making you realize your rightful place? Doesn't it excite you?

Then again, I suppose the collar in my one hand and the leash in the other could be to blame for the rising wetness between your legs and the red flustered cheeks of yours... Tell me: Just how much do you crave to be a little pet?

Come on you can do better than that. Ask to be allowed to wear this collar proudly. Why don't you beg me? You always bring this fiendish smirk to my face when you beg like a good little girl... or should I say: A good little pet...

You can feel it, can't you? The tension in the air... The excitement... The warm air embracing your naked body.

I think it is time. Hands on your back and sit up. Good girl... Just let me fasten your collar tightly, but not too tight. Just so tight that you feel it every second of every hour... The symbol that sets you free to be what you always deserved to be... a pet. Wear it with pride.

What does any collar need? That's right. A leash! Focus on this moment... Focus on the click that echoes through your mind. Focus on the moment you truly gave up your pride and any sense of control. The way the time seems to be standing still.

You are so beautiful right now.

Back on all fours like a good little kitty... or are you a puppy? Hehe, whatever you may be, I know there is that little bit of pride tickling you, telling you that it is degrading to be on your hands and knees... That your breasts shouldn't swing freely... That you shouldn't enjoy the way they are pulled towards the floor when you follow my leash like that.

Let it go! You don't need pride to please.

I know you noticed the chair prominently placed in the middle of the room, by now. Why don't we take a seat? No, silly, I will take a seat on the chair and you will take your rightful place on the floor. You are a good pet after all, aren't you?

Now focus on the pull of the leash as I start to walk. I'm sure you can feel every little unevenness of the floor under your fingertips. Mmm I do enjoy seeing your body sway a bit when you 'walk' into your new role.

Now lets see how good you are... pet. Do you see the way I roll my wrist to make the leash shorter and shorter? Do you feel the pull that forces you closer and closer to me? No way to pull back now... Nowhere to go... No control at all.

Mmm I do enjoy holding you so close to my crotch that you cant ignore the buldge. Im sure you can even catch the faint scent of me already, can't you? Your mouth does start watering, doesn't it? Let's put that dirty mouth of yours to good use then.

Come on... open my zipper. No, not with your hands! Use your mouth. Good girl.

Do you like seeing it spring to life into your face? I thought underwear was not necessary. I do feel your breath. It is so nice and warm and fast. Wow your pulse must be really up right now... Are you this excited? I don't blame you. You are so close that you can see every vein, every soft twitch when your breath hits my hard cock, the masculine scent that you so desperately crave. You really want this, don't you?

Come on, little pet... Open up.

Now there is a good pet... You look so adorable with your mouth open like that just begging to please. It's okay... Take the tip in. I know you ache for the taste, don't you?

Mmm your mouth and tongue feel so warm and wet. I love it! I can see you enjoy the taste, judging by the way your tongue explores every inch on my throbbing cock. Take it in a little deeper and start moving your head up and down, as far as the leash allows you to. Wow you are really good at this, little pet... I'm sure my soft groaning with pleasure is what you were longing for, isn't it? The confirmation of how much you please me...

Do you enjoy the warmth of my hand on your cheek when I stroke it like that and let it wander over to your hair and pet you? The goosebumps slowly forming on your arms as you realize how easy it would be for me to take even the little bit of control that you have left away from you?

You know... If I were to grab your hair, say... like this!

I can decide the rhythm and how deep I fill your tight little mouth, pet. I know that it gets you even hotter, doesn't it? You love the feeling of giving up control a piece at a time, don't you?

You can feel the helplessness when I push your head deeper onto my cock, can't you? The way your mouth fills up more and more... The way your jaw is forced open... The way you have to take it...

What a good little pet you are! You barely gagged when I hit the back of your throat there. Let me pull it back a bit so you can have a breather. I'm sure you could feel how much you please me, too. The way I throbbed hard on the way in? The way my fingers in your hair shook for a second? Mmm, the way you saw the muscles in my thighs work and shiver ever so slightly...

Now lets push you further, pet. Let me push your head deeper with every stroke. In and out. Breathe.. In and out. Breathe... In.

You do look like you are struggling a bit... Is it because I pushed it past the back of your mouth barely into your throat? You look beautiful with the tears filling your eyes slightly, trying to take my cock as deep as you can.

Out... Breathe, little pet. Breathe. I must admit you got me so close to just cumming down your throat when I felt how tight it wrapped around the tip of my cock and how you eagerly tried to take it... You really are good at pleasing cock!

I really enjoy using your mouth to jerk me off. Oops, did that tickle your pride a bit? Let that pride go, little pet. Isn't that what you always craved to be: A tool to be used for pleasure? You are a good little pet, aren't you?

Lets give you what you need. In and out, in and out. Deeper and deeper. Don't fight the feeling of being filled... Embrace it... Lean into it...

Do you hear the animalistic groaning that your wet, tight throat forces out of my chest? The way it gets louder and faster? Almost breathless?

The way my thighs contract and touch your cheeks when I hold your head in place for the final deep thrust? The way my head tilts back and I close my eyes?

Finally, the explosion of flavor and bodyheat that floods your mouth. The pure bliss you were striving for. Too much to swallow in one go. Seems like a bit is running down your chin, pet.

Good little pet... I'm proud of you! However, I'm not done with you yet... No, not by a longshot!

Forehead on the floor between your hands, your holes up and presented.

Very well... Time for round two...

Exlibro
Exlibro
48 Followers