Least Expected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadLilSis
BadLilSis
101 Followers

"CUM INTO ME JULIEN, CUM INTO ME." Julien couldn't resist and backed all the way out of her pussy and then threw himself forward shooting a huge wad of sperm into her. She yelped, and shook as she came hard on his cock. Holding each other tightly, Julien was smiling down at Ivy. She now had the rosy afterglow of a woman just fucked.

Jacob, alone in the hall had busted all over the floor and was now leaning against the white wall, breathing hard. He couldn't take it any more. Watching as Julien rolled off the love his life, he stared at Ivy's pussy as if it was a target.

Jacob took his shirt off in the hall way and burst into the bedroom. Ivy, tired and totally oblivious to the situation about to unfold, laid there still and breathing deeply. Jacob grabbed her ankles, and Julien laid there on his back, nude watching. Jake pushed her legs wide like Julien had just done and without any hesitation forced his semi-erect dick into this girl he had known since they were 15.

"AHH!!" Ivy yelled and her eyes flung open. "JACOB WHAT THE FUCK GET OFF ME GET OFF ME."

Her hips were going up and down as Jacob rode her hard. Julien looked over, watching his step brother as his dick went in and out of Ivy. Julien mumbled words of encouragement, and Ivy looked over at him, a huge question mark over her head. Her eyes look frightened but her hard nipples and drenched cunt gave her away.

Jacob was moaning and rambling on about how beautiful he always thought she was. Ivy stared up at Jacob, and she couldn't believe it. The guy she had been crushing on since childhood was now buried in her pussy. It was hot...but unbelievable. Fucked twice in a night? Wow.

Jacob, his balls smacking against Ivy's ass was ready to spew inside her.

"Can I cum in you? Can I cum you Ivy please?" He begged her.

"Yes Jacob, god yeah honey cum in me please." She had wanted him for so long, just for him to say "I'm nuts about you too, Vee." Anything, she was waiting for. Some sign, and now without ANY sign or warning he was fucking her.

After three large, long grunts, Jake came inside of the young girl. Ivy pulled him down and kissed his mouth. 3 years later, and here it was, finally the kiss. His cock jumped a little inside of her and she rolled over, to her side. Julien was smiling and now she laid in between Julien and Jacob. Jacob still in her cunt and Julien behind her, his cock hard near her ass.

Ivy looked over her shoulder at Julien while Jacob laid his sweaty forehead on her breast and laughed.

"Well, this was least expected, wasn't it?"

BadLilSis
BadLilSis
101 Followers
12