Leather

Story Info
Mystery girl chains herself to a rail for imaginary Master.
2k words
4.38
39.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers

I met a girl recently and our relationship has become a very interesting one. I met her at a party my brother threw at his apartment. I've been divorced for the past four years and was just coming out of my shell. Up to this point it had been work, work, work. Now the ex was married, money was coming in and I was more relaxed. As my brother at 20 is 10 years younger than I am, I had a hard time relating to the youthful pessimism of his crowd, so I went out on the balcony for some fresh air and less noise.

Mike (my brother) had a hanging wicker "cocoon" chair there and I sort of disappeared into it. A short while later, another person walked out onto the separate bedroom balcony to the left of me. I had noticed her earlier; a cute little babe with a magnificent mane of bronze colored hair. Apparently, she didn't see me and I remained quiet, watching her through the wicker lattice of the chair. She was wearing a short denim wraparound skirt and a red and white striped sleeveless crew top. Quite obviously, she was not wearing a bra and her nipples poked through the material in the cool night air.

Somebody at the party shouted a suggestion that everyone should go down to the beach and it was heartily seconded, emptying the apartment rapidly. Now it was just the bronze-haired beauty and I. She watched for several minutes as the crowd filtered out of the apartment entrance, three stories below, and headed to the water. She gave another tentative look inside, entered the bedroom, turned out the lights and shut the drapes. The mysterious beauty then walked back out onto the balcony, closing the sliding door behind her.

She gave another look around and then, leaning against the glass, began to caress herself, her fingers lingering the nubs of her tits that poked through the material covering them, pinching them and then, pulling harder and harder, whispering "Yes! Yes!" over and over to herself.

This little show was really beginning to get to me, but I didn't dare move for fear that she would stop. Soon her hand drifted down and then into the flap of her skirt. I watched the movement of her hand underneath the skirt; short, quick strokes of her masturbating coupled with the pinching of her nipples through her blouse had me uncomfortably rock hard. Her breathing became hoarse and soon she was gasping, her body writhing in sexual heat. To my amazement, she suddenly stopped; her hand pulled away, almost as if someone had grabbed it.

Sobbing, she begged an imaginary lover, "No, please! Please don't stop! I was so close!" She humped the air as if it were searching for something hard. "What?" she began again to the ghost in her mind, "Yes, anything! Do anything you want, just make me come!" She swayed against the glass a few more times and then jerked herself upright, really into the fantasy. She caressed herself again and then slowly pulled the tight shirt over her head, closed her eyes as if in a trance and raised her arms upward until her wrists met, dangling the material in the wind. She pushed out her chest slightly, as if being inspected by a phantom lover (or, if I were interpreting the fantasy correctly, her master). To my utter astonishment, she tossed her blouse over the rail and I watched it flutter to fall behind the bushes below. My jaw must have been in my lap as she then removed her skirt, and with the same carefree motion, tossed it over the rail to join her blouse. When my eyes returned to her form, I found that she was absolutely and startlingly naked. She hadn't worn a thing under her skimpy outfit. I now examined her nakedness in the bright moonlight. She was small and thin, with cute little breasts topped with hard little nipples. Her breasts were accentuated by a tapering waist that then rejoiced outward to a smooth, round ass and a cunt that was sparsely covered and gleamed with her lubrication in the moonlight. She wasn't what I would call stunningly beautiful, but that was nullified by her absolute sensuousness. Her hair was magnificent, full and thick, framing a face that didn't need make-up. She could have been twelve or twenty-two -- not that it mattered at the moment!

She stood there in the cool breeze, still into her trance, hands and legs apart, vividly living the fantasy playing in her head. After standing there for several minutes, moaning and shivering, she stopped and went to her purse on the chair. Rummaging around for a few minutes, she pulled out several items of interest and then resumed her spot near the rail of the small balcony. She spread her arms and legs again, then slowly brought her hands up to her breasts. She tugged and massaged the nipples to a taut hardness. Then, with a swift intake of breath and a shudder, she quickly moved her hands away. I gasped silently as I saw an alligator clip attached to each nipple with small chains ending in heavy lead weights, dangling in the slight breeze.

"Yessssss! Oh, that hurts sooo good!" She held her arms out and slowly bent over so that the weights dangled freely and pulled her nipples and small breasts downward with their weight. Pain and pleasure flashed across her face as she moved every so often, causing the chains and weights to sway bank and forth; her arms folded behind her as if tied or held there by that imaginary tormentor. Once, when she jerked a little harder, one of the weights dropped off, which brought her out of her reverie. She re-attached it with great ceremony and then turned and pulled her purse next to her on the floor of the balcony. She dug back into her purse for some more toys. Bending over with her legs spread, she looked as if she were playing with herself. I used this moment to re-position myself quietly so that I could free and stroke my rock-hard rod.

When she came back up and resumed her position, she now had the nipple weights back in place, as well as two small leather belts now strapped to her upper thighs. These, in turn, were connected to rings and the rings to two clips, effectively pulling her pussy lips apart.

"You like this, do you!?!" she hissed in a different, commanding tone. Startled, I jumped slightly in my seat. I looked at her, wondering if I'd made too much noise or she sensed my presence. Her eyes were tightly closed, her arms taut and stretched away behind her, pulled by unseen lashings. I hesitated to answer for a moment, waiting until I knew she had seen me.

"You LOVE this, don't you.!?” She hiss again. “Answer me, slave! DON'T YOU!?" Her lips curled in pain as she strained forward. Then, in a little girl voice, she answered herself, "Yes, master." I now realized that she was talking to herself! She was really getting into her role as a humiliated submissive, exhibited to the world!

The hoarse, commanding whisper hissed again, "I should whip you for being such a poor slave

"No, master, please don't"

"Spread your legs farther, slut!"

She moved to painfully comply, her dripping pussy fully exposed. "You want me to fuck you, don't you, slut

"Yes, master! Fill me, pleased!" she begged.

She then reached into her purse and pulled out a long, slim, penis shaped dildo and eased it inside her spread pussy, obviously enjoying the feeling of it filling her. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She cried with each thrust. She fumbled with the base of the dildo for a moment, attaching it loosely to the ring connected to the straps on her thighs. Bending forward, slightly turned toward me, she grabbed her ankles and began a rotating motion with her hips. Amazingly, the dildo seemed to take on a life of it’s own! It began to slowly move in and out of her pussy by itself. I was absolutely stunned at her muscle control! My cock exploded with a load that nearly shot to the top of the cocoon.

Her stomach muscled rippled and her ass wiggled up and down. Soon she was breathing heavily and the clips on her nipples wagged savagely in the air. Again, a clip fell from her breast and she stopped. Picking it up, she admonished herself, "You move around too much, bitch! Move over to the rail!"

I watched, open mouthed (and rock hard still!), as she replaced the clip to her tit, reached in her bag and pulled out some handcuffs. This was too much! I couldn't believe it as she placed it on her left wrist and then attached it to the wrought iron rail! I looked at my watch and couldn't believe that only 20 minutes had passed! She grasped the rail with her other hand and began to magically push the dildo in and out of her cunt again, the chains attached to "balls" at the base stopping it from being completely sucked into her cunt or coming out of her entirely. Soon she was moaning violently, the dildo firmly sucked into her hole as WE came in a crashing orgasm. She leaned against the rail as her legs shook involuntarily, her juices clearly glistening as it dripped down her legs. With a start, she jerked up! Then I heard it too: Voices! Scrambling, she dropped the key that was in her free hand, which landed just out of her reach on the balcony floor. She began to panic, a clip flying off her nipple and landing on the sidewalk below, and her muttering and swearing to herself "Shit! Shit! Shit" as she franticly struggled to reach the key. She froze when lights went on in the apartment and the curtain and door on my side suddenly opened. No one came out, though and she resumed her groping for the key. It was only an inch or so from her big toe. I sat there smiling, wondering how she was going to get out of this one and if she would really want to live out her fantasy if someone found her. I debated stepping out to help her as she struggled.

An age or so later, I heard the sounds of the party breaking up as people wished my brother goodbye and left. My fantasy slave had been staring at the key in concentration, wondering, I guess, how to get at it without bringing attention to herself. Her head snapped up when the bedroom light came on and my brother prepared to sack out with his girlfriend.

The girl stole a frightened look over the rail at her clothing, three stories below and then back at the key. Making a decision, she began to unhook herself from the straps and clips, which were still – incredibly - affixed to her pussy and one tit. Throwing everything into her purse, she dug into it again and pulled out a string bikini and slipped into it, tying it the best she could with one hand chained to the railing. Now "clothed," all she had to do was find a way to get the key. She dug into her bag again and pulled out one of the straps. Grasping it between her toes, she looped it out and around the key and finally got it within reach. She undid the cuffs and dropped them into the bag. When the shower came on, she crept over the rail and passed me by inches, going inside and then out the door.

I got out of my hiding place and zipped my pants and went inside. As I quietly left, I knew I would have to find out from my brother, just who this mystery girl was...

Until then, I had the memory!

Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers