Leather and Lace

Story Info
Tough biker falls for crossdressing beauty in a bar.
1.5k words
4.25
54.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danielblue
danielblue
852 Followers

Steve got off his motorbike, pulled the collar of his leather jacket up against the cold, and headed off to look for a place he could get a beer. As he walked into the first bar he came across he noticed that the customers were mostly men. But sitting alone by the bar was the most stunning woman he had ever seen.

After the first mouthful of beer Steve relaxed a little and looked around him. This bar most definitely wasn't his kind of place, but he was new in town and hadn't found his way around yet. He stole another look at the delicate creature that sat sippng a cocktail at the end of the bar. She really was a most stunning looking creature.

After his second beer Steve decided to go and talk to her.

'Hi.' he introduced himself.

'Hello.' came the cool, neutral reply.

'What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?' he decided to try the old line.

'I'm not.' the husky voice replied.

'Oh, sorry, are you waiting for someone? he tried again.

'No.'

'You just said...'

'You said "what's a nice girl like you".'

'Oh, aren't you a nice girl?' Steve asked, hoping to be told that she was a bit of a wild child.

'I'm not a girl.' that smoky voice rasped.

'I really don't understand.' Steve was very confused. Sure, her voice was a little deep but she looked every inch what she was, a really hot chick.

'If you're not a girl, what are you?' Steve persisted. 'Are you one of those chicks with a dick?'

'Worse than that, straight boy. I'm a guy.' came the reply.

Steve was flabbergasted. Those firm tits looked so real. Sure, he couldn't actually see them as she was wearing a high necked top but they just looked so real. And that face was so pretty and perfect. Like a porcelain doll.

'Oh.' was all Steve said as he turned to leave.

But as the week went by, try as he might, Steve could not get that beautiful creature out of his head. He knew that if she were a woman he would have wooed her until the cows came home. And he was shocked to find that he had only to think about her to find that his cock was hard. Then he would remember those words "I'm a guy" and have to force his cock to go soft again. What the hell was going on, he wondered. What did it all mean. He had always been so sure of his sexuality and yet now he was obsessed with a man in a frock.

One Saturday night Steve could not tame the demon in his brain. He grabbed his leather jacket and headed off to the bar where he had first seen his angel. And there she was, dressed in a lacy dress that showed off her slender frame. He felt his pulse quicken. He noticed that she had watched him enter the room and he felt pleased. He ordered a beer and sat nursing it in the corner, trying to work out what he felt and what he wanted. He wondered if he could fuck a guy in a dress. Could he just lift the dress and fuck his ass and pretend it was a girl? When he looked back at the stunning woman at the bar, he realized that it was her beautiful face that turned him on most. Perhaps he could just kiss her and let her go down on him. With a jolt her realized he was getting far ahead of himself.

Plucking up his courage he went to talk to her.

'Look, I know you're a guy and all that but can't I buy you a drink.' he said.

'I'd love for you to.' she said with a smile.

It was so easy after that. They chatted and laughed and it all felt so good. By the end of the evening Steve knew that he wanted to make love to Cheryl, no matter what she was.

'You're so beautiful.' he whispered in her ear when she came back from the toilet.

'Look, I think you're very attractive too. But I don't want you freaking out when we get naked and I get an erection.' Cheryl said.

'I won't. I promise.'

'Have you ever been with a guy?

'No. Never.'

'Are you really sure about this?

'Absolutely. Steve replied.

When they got back to Cheryl's apartment Steve pulled her into his arms. That first kiss took his breath away. She felt so light and delicate in his arms. He sat down on the settee and pulled her into his lap. As they kissed he reached up to fondle her tits but was disappointed by the artificial feel of them. This was going to be one big learning curve for him. Cheryl gently removed his hands and they concentrated on kissing.

Then she got up to go to the bathroom. When she came back into the living room Steve saw that she had changed into a satin nightie. He felt his cock lurch in his pants. She looked absolutely stunning, false breasts or not.

'Come to bed.' she purred.

Steve eagerly followed her into the bedroom. He lay down on the bed and Cheryl set about removing his clothes. The she started stroking his chest and belly. His cock rose to full erection at the feel of soft hands on his warm flesh. It strained skywards, eager for some action. Her shapely red lips closed around Steve's thick cock and he thrust up into that warm mouth. With a firm hand Cheryl pushed him down and let him know who was in control.

She was one incredibly skilled cock sucker. Steve had no idea that a blow job could feel so good. It was as if his cock had taken on a life of its own, independent of his body. Her warm mouth and tongue sucked and licked and nibbled in away that made him want to cum instantly, but also made him want it to last forever. And then she stopped sucking and with one easy movement she straddled his thighs and sat down on Steve's cock. Steve grunted out loud. The warm, tight chute around his cock was even better than the hot mouth had been. He looked up at his pretty babe and smiled.

Then he started thrusting, very gently. He reached out and put his hands on either side of her waist and she rested her hands on his arms. She started working his cock into her, riding him as she steadied herself on his arms. Steve's eyes were closed as he gave himself up to the slow, steady poke that had his brain in a spin. For ten minutes he just rhythmically poked that tight ass. And then he opened his eyes and got a surprise. Cheryl's cock was now fully hard and was visible against her nightie. It was small but there was no mistaking what it was. To his surprise Steve slipped his hand under her nightie and fondled the little guy.

Cheryl's cock was leaking copious amounts of precum and Steve slicked it around the head with his thumb. It felt so incredibly different to his own cock. It also felt quite good to be touching another man's cock. Suddenly he wanted to see all of this man woman of his.

'Take your nightie off.' he said.

'Are you sure?' she replied.

'Absolutely. Take it all off.'

Cheryl got off him and took off the nightie and bra and panties. She had slid her cock out the side of her panties earlier so Steve hadn't had contact with her balls. But now he saw a healthy set of soft nuts. Topping this slender man's body was this exquisite made-up face and wig. It all looked so unusual and so fucking sexy. Steve pushed Cheryl down on the bed and started covering her in kisses. He kissed her face, her neck and down to her belly. When he reached her cock he paused briefly and then took that stiff rod into his mouth. The taste and texture surprised him. He sucked eagerly, if a little inexpertly. Then he went down on her balls. The feel of those soft, smooth eggs on his tongue was delightful and Steve wondered why he had never tried any of this before. Then he pushed Cheryl's long legs in the air and sank his thick cock back into her asshole.

Cheryl squeezed her nipples as Steve fucked her. This rough, leather biker was giving her the poke of her life. The feel of that hard hog stroking through her guts, and her own small cock crushed up against his hairy belly was amazing. Her ball were being mashed against his body and being stimulated beyond endurance. Suddenly she grunted and her balls let rip, blasting a heavy stream of hot cum up against Steve's belly. When he felt that his own orgasm was triggered. He gave one last thrust and his cock exploded, sending a shower of jizz deep into the tight ass chute that had given him so much pleasure.

A week later Steve went on a date with Cheryl and found her dressed as a guy.

'Hello, my name's Chuck.' he said as Steve walked up to him in the bar.

'Hey Chuck, wanna fuck?' Steve shot back.

*

Copyright Daniel Blue

danielblue
danielblue
852 Followers