Leather and Lace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey..." Concern drips from the word and from his eyes, which flicker between mine. "You don't have to be scared of me, Eve. You can trust me. Come here." He pulls me into his embrace again, and I feel myself relaxing automatically. He won't demand anything from me. I don't have to do anything I'm not ready to do.

"We haven't finished our tea," he says.

"It's cold by now," I respond, and immediately regret it. He's giving me a way out, an excuse to leave his bed, even if temporarily. To collect myself, so I won't do anything I'll regret.

"Would you like some hot cocoa instead?"

I pull back to look at him. Is he serious?

He raises an eyebrows questioningly. Apparently he is. A giggle escapes me as I nod in agreement. Leave it to the British to have a steaming remedy for every ailment.

He sits up, then, and begins rummaging around, looking under the blanket, which had fallen onto the floor. Finally, with a triumphant grin, he hands me my panties and his shirt.

After getting somewhat dressed, we pad into his kitchen again, where he steers me into my bar stool while he starts making the cocoa. I like watching him moving around so naturally, in just his boxers, pulling the cocoa and sugar from the cupboards, stirring the heating milk.

"Which color?" he asks, bringing me from my little reverie. He's holding up two cups.

"Hmm... White, please."

And soon we are curled up on the sofa. My eyes fall to his TV, and then to his DVD collection, and soon, I admit, we're watching Harry Potter. I'm warm and unbelievably happy, sandwiched between Gabriel and Megs. My eyes begin to droop as poor Ginny disappears into the Chamber of Secrets.

<<>><<>><<>>

I awaken to a strange feeling, a lurching that disorients me. I try to move my legs, my arms.

Oh. I'm being carried... up the stairs. By Gabriel. I'm being carried up Gabriel's stairs. To Gabriel's room.

"Gaaabriel," I mumble sleepily into his neck.

"Shh," he murmurs, and gently deposits me on his bed. It is so dark. How hadn't he tripped on his way up?

I sigh, nestling into the blanket and pillows. I'm nearly asleep when I feel the mattress shift as Gabriel joins me, curling against my back and dragging me closer against his chest. I feel him press a kiss against my shoulder, and then all is still.

<<>><<>><<>>

12