Leather and Lacy Ch. 02

Story Info
Comming of age.
7.4k words
4.54
15.2k
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Watching the two women laying in repose at her feet, she cuddled into her own contentment, letting them rest as she sipped her drink, petting herself for the sheer pleasure of it, knowing she would find her arousal later, and knew the longer she waited for her pleasure the greater it would be. When she felt her passion rising, she called Lacy to her with her eyes. Crawling up into her arms, she was intently happy accepting her kiss with passion and a lively tongue. Marie's voice was clear and sharp with just a hint of amusement. "You still kiss like a girl. You use a belt like a girl. Maybe I should send you home to your parents."

When she heard the words, her eyes flew open with shock. Kneeling up next to Marie, she kissed her with all of the passion she had, letting her hands roam across her ample body, feeling her nipples swell as she fondled her breasts. When she broke the kiss, she let her hands continue their exploration of her body while bowing her head as she spoke with as much confidence as she could find within herself, the words seemed to come from a stranger, living inside of her head. "Maybe you should take me to your bed. My parents can't make a woman out of me. I'm sure you can."

Amusement filled her voice when she spoke. "That kiss was more like a woman. I'll take you to my bed when you can kiss like a woman. Not before... Practice on your sister. Make her do it."

"Yes Auntie," fell from her lips while excitement sparkled in her eyes when she heard Marie's commands, both wanting to please Marie, and wanting to experience the pleasure of dominance again. Not only had she never experienced the thrill of dominance, she had never even thought about it before. Arousal rose to passion when she pulled Ellen onto her knees then slapped her, her eyes filled with excitement as she asked her sister, "Bitch, can you kiss like a woman?"

"Yes sister. My mistress taught me how."

A broad smile captured her face when she knelt in front of Ellen. "Teach me right now bitch."

"Yes sister."

Taking her into an intimate embrace while kissing her with her whole body as well as her mind, she filled Lacy with passion she had in abundance. Although her recent orgasm had been full and pleasant, she needed more than pleasant, wanting to taste lust, which only came from pain, and leather powered by a strong hand; and her complete submission. The intensity of her kiss was strengthened by her animated tongue and hands, both driven by her rising passion.

As the kiss assaulted her senses, her passion flared to full arousal taking her rationality from her, empowering her own hands which moved of their own accord, loving the softness of Ellen's breasts as much as she loved the hardness of her nipples. Breathless from the kiss, she smiled and then slapped her again. The power of the slap was reflected in the power of her commands colored with arousal and dominance. "Do it again bitch. I'll end the kiss when I'm done. You bitch will do what I tell you to do."

Sparkling with excitement, Ellen pulled back a little, her eyes filling with tears, which could be heard in her pleading voice. "Please sister. Don't make me do this. Please."

Hearing Ellen plead, raised her passion and her dominance bringing one hand between her legs without conscious thought, raising her passion higher when she slapped her again. The weight of her authority sharpened her voice, raising it in volume and intensity. "Do it bitch. Do it now. Kiss me like a woman."

"Yes sister." The words were spoken without emotion while the kiss she delivered contained only modest passion.

With her eyes on fire Lacy pulled away from her, her voice rang out strong and clear as she slapped her first one way then the other. The venom of her anger filled her aura as well as her voice. Even as she spoke she was surprised at her own fury. "Kiss me like the slut whore I know you are. I'll slap you until you do. Your kiss had better excite me more than slapping you does. Slapping you bitch, brings me a lot of pleasure."

"Yes sister."

As she complied, Ellen kissed her with as much passion as she had with the first kiss this time there were tears in her eyes along with the passion in her mouth. While accepting the kiss she took pleasure intimately caressing her body. While Ellen continued the kiss, she let herself become filled with the passion of arousal. When she was completely filled with raging passion she broke the kiss, pushing Ellen away from her, wanting only one thing as she moved with intent to Marie. Raging with lust, she took her into a full embrace then kissed her deeply, letting herself free to pour out all of her passion into the kiss.

First accepting the kiss, Marie then took over the kiss. Being overwhelmed by the intensity of Marie's passion, her body came fully alive, being shocked at the intensity of her own lust. In full control of the situation Marie broke the kiss to push her head down her body letting her passion rise with the trail of kisses she left down her body to her open vagina. With a voice filled with passion and control she issued her command. "Kiss me like a woman bitch."

"Yes Auntie."

Calling Ellen to her with her eyes she accepted Lacy's passionate kiss between her legs as Ellen knelt up next to her, kissing her deeply. The anger that filled her mind did not raise, rather it flared into her being fully roused the instant Ellen knelt next to Marie. Not wanting her to share any of Marie's passion, wanting it all for herself, her desire to slap her filled her mind completely. This time her desire to slap her was not to raise her passion, but to vent her anger. Putting all of the passion into her mouth, and all of her anger into her eyes, she smoldered with her rage, wanting more than anything to stand over her with the belt in her hand. The intensity of her desire filled her mind, being delivered to Marie through her active mouth: The desire to please Marie was stronger than her anger.

The full satisfying orgasm Marie experienced was pleasant, but did not rise to lust which was hard for her to find as her life was quite jaded. A whip in her hand was a requirement as she could only find her lust with leather in her hand. Visions of standing over Lacy with a whip as she licked her heels brought her higher as she rocked herself against her face. Letting her orgasm subside, she was content: The night was still as young as Lacy was.

Settled back into the couch, she made the women take turns feeding her drinks from their mouths while she fondled them both up to passion focusing her seduction onto Lacy kissing her deeply while filling her with erotic sensations. Humor and contentment flavored her voice when she broke the kiss. "You're kissing, has improved. It will get better when I dress you like a woman. I have always liked to dress up my dolls. You do look like a little doll right now. I'll fix that as well. I intend to have a woman, not a doll, in my bed tonight. I demand it. Come with me. Ellen, crawl behind us."

The women spoke in unison. "Yes Auntie."

When Marie turned to lead them out of the room, she glared out her anger at Ellen. The communication was intense, however it only lasted a moment then excitement took her mind as she turned to follow, wondering where she was being led.

While accepting the glaring anger as foreplay for her complete submission to Lacy, being sure she was strong enough to demand her total submission and obedience, and, was sure her mistress would give her a whip. Knowing where her mistress was leading them her passion had already turned to lust,

After leading them down a long hallway, she opened the door and switched on soft indirect lighting and a narrow spotlight that lit up a small round stage in the center of the room. As Lacy's eyes adjusted to the dim light she was assaulted by the musky smell of leather, the room being filled with the sensuous smell that filled her with deep feral emotions, raising her to full arousal with the deeply erotic smell alone.

Wanting to kiss Marie again, she turned towards her with intent, being frustrated in her desire as Marie walked crisply away from her to stand before the back wall, which was covered with drawers half way up the wall. Above the drawers was a long closet rod filled with leather wear in a myriad of colors and styles. Rummaging through the drawers Marie threw a set of plain white cotton panties and bra to Ellen without looking at her as she spoke. "Put these on. Take off your heels, and stockings."

"Yes Auntie."

Opening another drawer, Marie spoke over her shoulder as she rummaged. "You had better fight for your modesty tonight young lady. If you roll onto your back like a street whore, you'll be unable to walk in the morning."

"Yes mistress."

Crisply turning, she stepped up to Ellen with intent then slapped her. With a harsh voice and cold glaring eyes she assaulted her. "Tonight I am your aunt. Do not forget again. You could spend the night in bondage... in the closet... by yourself."

"Yes Auntie."

Marie's attention in an instant returned to the drawers. As Lacy watched, her anger rose, being furious Marie's attention was being shared. Like a compulsion she wanted to tie Ellen up and put her in the closet, and hoped Marie would. Pleasure accompanied her anger which raised her passion higher, and as her passion flared she glared out her seething anger at Ellen, who blushed then bowed her head. That act of submission brought her even more pleasure which she added to the pleasure her hand brought her as she masturbated while having visions of holding the belt, watching Ellen kneel before her, brought her even greater pleasure, being sure she would not use it like a girl next time. Powerful emotions arose within her as she seethed with anger which brought her vagina alive, being fully aroused in an instant while loving the taste of the new emotion which was bitter sweet in her mind.

Pulling out a thin white silk slip, Marie threw it at Ellen, issuing her commands without looking at her. "Lavender stockings. Blue heels and garters. Do not buckle your heels. Your sister will buckle them on you."

"Yes Auntie."

The harsh commands were like sensuous caresses to Lacy's mind. Flushing with pleasure while trembling with excitement, she was sure she would get to use the belt on Ellen again, knowing it would please Marie. Turning her attention to Lacy, her commands came from her eyes as well as her words. "Get on the stage. We'll see if we can make you look like a full grown woman."

"Yes Auntie."

Stepping into the light was again a shock to her, having never been on stage before she became aware of how isolated and alone anyone was when they stood in a spotlight. Being unable to see anything outside of the circle of light she stood in, only the sharp commands pierced the light. "Stand up straight. Pull your shoulders back. Display those little tits. Being a woman is not about tits. It's about attitude. Become a micro bitch. A woman shows what she has and defies anyone to take it. Hold your head up with your attitude."

"Yes Auntie."

Following her orders as they came to her, her attitude changed with her posture. Glaring in the direction she had last seen Ellen in, she felt like a micro bitch. The only thing she wanted more than Marie's kiss was to slap Ellen for taking some of Marie's attention, wanting it all for herself. Seething anger raised her passion, the heat of her anger matched the heat of her vagina, feeling as if she were on fire she began to tremble. Aching from deep inside, she wanted to be a woman as well as kiss like a woman. The only part of her that was a girl right now was her maidenhead, being sure she would lose it tonight: That thought brought her pleasure, passion and just enough fear to spice her arousal.

Marie's entrance onto the stage startled her as did her short sharp commands. "Hold your hair in your hands. Pull your elbows back. Spread your legs."

"Yes Auntie."

Caressing her as she walked around her, her words fondled her the same way her hands did as her words flowed seductively. "Your tits may be little, but your ass is full and inviting. Anyone who does not want to beat your ass will want to kiss it."

Quickly and professionally, she took her measurements. The touch of her hands as she was being caressed caused her vagina to flush with arousal while her hips rocked of their own accord, excitement rising higher as she allowed Marie full access to her body. Every nerve in her body seemed to be charged with electricity as she stood tingling with excitement. The visions now filling her mind were of being taken to Marie's bed, becoming a woman and a fantasy of them both dominating Ellen. Everything in her mind was new to her, being somewhat confused by her graphic thoughts about Ellen she truly wanting to slap her again. Slapping her had brought her as much pleasure as her orgasms had.

When Marie left the stage, she remained in self-bondage to her command, her mind osculating in waves, from loving devotion for Marie, to glaring anger at Ellen. When Marie returned to the stage with an emerald green corset made of fine leather, her attention left Ellen giving it all to Marie. Pulling the corset onto her then closing it in the back, she tightened the laces, being free with her caresses and kisses as she worked.

As her waist was cinched she had trouble breathing, not knowing her waist would go that small. The corset covered her tightly yet left her bare below the waist; the top lifted her breasts but did not cover them, delicately trimmed with light green lace. Marie spoke while she attached Lacy's stockings to the corset. "What size shoes do you wear? I do hope I have some heels for you. Ellen must lick your heels. She must learn her place with you: Just as you must learn your place with me. She will lick your heels. You woman, will lick mine."

"Yes Auntie. I wear size seven shoes." The words left her mouth, as if she had no control of them. Feeling totally out of control, vibrating with her arousal, she could not think straight, nor did she want to think about any of it, only wanting to continue experiencing it.

Leaving her in self-bondage, Marie left the stage. Chaotic thoughts and emotions swirled around, not wanting to lose her excitement; she focused her attention on Ellen and her desire to slap her. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to let her hand go to her vagina, but knew she must obey. Standing tall, tingling with excitement, she waited for her next command. The only movements she made were the incessant rocking of her hips, and her darting eyes, wanting to find Ellen so that she could glare her anger at her.

When Marie exploded into her consciousness she was holding a pair of white high heels. Squatting down she slipped the shoes onto her feet, her voice tinged with disappointment. Lacy could feel the warmth of her breath as well as hear the sound of her soft voice. "Just a little big. I'll shop for you tomorrow. You must have heels of every color. I'll dress you right. My niece must sparkle at all times. The color is wrong. It will have to do for tonight. When you have finished teaching your sister her place, you will serve me without shoes. Then, I'll teach you your place in my life."

"Yes Auntie."

Enveloped in Marie's passion as well as her embrace she became a part of the kiss as Marie's mouth assaulted her own. Feeling helpless, she wanted to throw her arms around her, but she could not let go of her hair as her bondage of her command was as strong as a rope would have been. Using her hands she raised Lacy's passion, knowing exactly how to do it, having raised the passion of many young women. She always found great excitement when she captured a new woman, loving the hunt as much as the capture.

As she was led her out of the light, she maintained the bondage of her command. Quite quickly, her eyes adjusted to the low lights in the room, seeing Ellen kneeling in perfect posture with her head bowed. The light silk slip covered her but did not conceal her, clinging like a second skin, the lines of her underwear were clearly visible through the thin material. The bra cups covered most of her breasts, leaving her shoulders bare except for the tiny straps of the slip and her bra. The front of the slip sat on her lap, while the slits on each side let the bottom of the slip fall away from her, baring her thighs and legs. It took all of Lacy's will power to maintain her bondage, wanting to slap Ellen, and wanting her head between her legs while holding the belt in her hand: Just the thought of it, set her hips rocking and her heart beating wildly.

The three section fitting mirror supplied Lacy with a myriad of reflections, revealing her completely. Gasping as she slowly turned in front of the mirrors, seeing a hundred women looking back at her; exciting pretty women. Mostly, she saw a sexy woman looking back at her. At that moment she fell in love with herself, even loving her tiny tits. They were small, but she thought they were well formed and for the first time she accepted them as part of her beauty. The crisp sound of Marie's commands intruding on her, ending her reverie. "Let your hands free. Let them go where they please."

"Yes Auntie," fell from her mouth without thought, her hands also moving without thought as she caresses herself, making love to Marie with her eyes, while she stroked her vagina with her hands. She was not masturbating as she caressed herself, yet she found intense pleasure in her own caresses. Turning to Marie, she took her into a full embrace then kissed her deeply. The kiss raised in passion as it lingered, as she became bold in her intimate caresses of Marie's vagina. When she broke the kiss, she raised her fingers to her mouth, licking them as she flirted with her eyes and her voice. "I know I turn you on. I can taste it. Take me now. Please Auntie."

"Yes, you do turn me on... I'll wait. There is still some girl left in you. I only want a woman in my bed tonight. You'll learn. I will teach you."

"Yes Auntie." With an impish smile and sparkling eyes she continued. "I can practice on my sister if you give me back the belt.

"I have something better than a belt." Taking her over to the drawers she opened one of them. Her breath was taken away when she looked inside and saw the neat row of whips. Marie picked up a thin, wispy, leather covered whip, kissed it, then offered it to her with a soft smile and harsh commands. "Take it, or I'll keep it and use it on you. If you take it you must use it. You must make Ellen serve you. You must make her do it. I want a strong woman in my bed. Kiss the whip before you use it."

"Yes Auntie."

Taking the whip from Marie's hand, trembling with excitement, she flushed with arousal when she kissed the whip, passion flaring when she did. Filled with the excitement of her conquest, she kissed her lightly, while speaking her commands firmly. "Buckle your sister's heels then bring her to the den. Make her crawl."

"Yes Auntie." Feeling strong as well as sexy when she turned to Ellen, she obeyed Marie completely. If she wanted a strong woman she would be strong, being sure she would do whatever she wanted of her.

Besides wanting to obey Marie's commands, they fit her desires having many times wanted to slap someone, but never had the courage to do it, having always bit her tongue and swallowed her anger. Although she could not remember ever raising her voice to anyone, she had wanted too many times. Confidence filled her mind as she stood tall on her heels with her shoulders back, breathing hard as she approached Ellen. Her eyes and her voice sparked with excitement when she slapped her and then spoke her orders with a powerful voice. "Fucking bitch whore. Put your hands behind your back."

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers