Leather and Lacy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

"Please sister. Please be nice. Please don't hurt me. Please."

Ignoring her pleas, she used the whip on the sides of her bare thighs as her hand went naturally between her own legs, her voice trembling with excitement. "Fucking bitch: I gave you an order. Do it now. I'll beat you until you do."

Becoming lost in pleasure as she used the whip, she smiled deeply watching the tears well up in Ellen's eyes as she slowly pulled her hands behind her back. Shuddering with intense pleasure she slapped her again then pushed her wet fingers into her mouth, eyes shining as she spoke. "Lick me bitch. Lick my fingers clean... Bitch, you'll lick my cunt next."

Having no idea where her words came from, she was surprised and pleased with herself, being sure her words pleased Marie. Being totally in charge of the tempo and the pace like she did when she ran, feelings of power and control filled her mind lending strength to her hand. Smiling deeply, she applied her whip on Ellen's body even though she licked her fingers as she begged. "Please be nice sister... Please."

Powerful waves of pleasure filled her mind when she pulled her hand from Ellen's mouth then slapped her, feeling her breasts harden and her nipples filling out, being excited everywhere. The excitement filling her mind was clearly heard in her voice. "Get it straight bitch. The only one that will be nice here is you. You will be nice to me. I will beat you until you do. Crawl to the stage."

"Yes sister."

While Ellen crawled onto the stage then knelt up in the light, the feel of the whip in her hand, brought her as much pleasure as using it harshly Using her whip to punctuate her commands, each harsh lash brought her a wave of pure pleasure. "On your back bitch. Hold your feet up to me. Take your time obeying me. I love every minute of this."

"Yes sister."

Excitement and arousal filled her mind, looking down at her with satisfaction as she raised her feet up to her in full submission. Speaking firm commands, she used the whip lightly on her stomach and her breasts as she spoke. "Ask me nicely, to buckle your heels sister. I love to hear you beg. I love seeing your tears. They excite me more than you do."

Even with the tears flowing down her face, the passion in her eyes was quite evident as she begged. "Please sister. Buckle my heels. Please stop hurting me." As her passion turned to lust her hand brought her pleasure as the whip brought Ellen pain, her tears and pleas like foreplay for Lacy's enjoyment as she continued to beg. "Please sister, buckle my heels."

"You can beg better than that. Bitch: You will do it. I demand it. I'll beat you until your words get me off."

The sound of Ellen's pleading words and the sight of her tear stained cheeks filled her with pleasure bringing a small orgasm that shook her body. "Please sister. Please I beg you. Please don't hurt me anymore. Please buckle my heels. I'll obey you. I'll be so nice to you. Please, let me be nice to you... please."

The smile on her face filled her body while she buckled the offered heels, not sure why it was important, she knew it was important to Marie and therefor it was important to her. Squatting down beside her, she slipped her hand under the thin silk of her slip and the elastic of her panties, stroked her vagina then raised her hand to her mouth as she stood, licking her fingers, leering down while speaking with humor in her voice. "You're as wet as a street whore. On your knees bitch."

"Yes sister."

Sitting down on a small stool, she drug Ellen to her by her hair, pulling her head to her wet vagina as she spoke with a smile in her voice. "Just a taste little sister. The night is as young as I am."

Her desire for Marie being stronger than her desire for domination, she allowed Ellen to serve her for only a moment, before pushing her away from her, speaking with disdain as she turned her back. "Stay on your knees. Follow me like a puppy."

"Yes sister."

Walking tall in her heels, she approached Marie with her head bowed; the smile on her face was evident in her voice. "Auntie, she's as wet as a street whore. She's easy. She didn't even fight at all. Let me tie her up in the closet. I'll lick your heels, and then you can take me to your bed. I know I'll be a woman before the morning comes."

Laughing out aloud while taking Lacy by the arm, she lead her out of the room with Ellen crawling behind them, satisfaction filled her voice when she spoke. "You learn quickly. Pay attention. There is much to learn."

"Yes Auntie."

Seating Lacy on the wide couch, and then kneeling Ellen at her feet with gestures, she took a bottle of alcohol and two glasses from the bar, placing them on the table as she sat next to Lacy. As soon as she sat down, Lacy attacked her with passion, filling her kiss with the passion that filled her mind while slipping her hand between her legs. When she broke to kiss, her hand continued moving as she commanded Ellen in a strong clear voice, her attention never leaving Marie while she spoke. "Come kiss your auntie. She is so excited. Your kisses will bring her pleasure."

"Yes sister."

Seductive words flowed smoothly out of her mouth while bringing Marie pleasure with kisses, sharp bites and velvet smooth caresses. "Take me now, Auntie. Let me tie my sister up in the closet. I'll kneel between your legs. I love the taste of you. I'll please you in every way. Please Auntie."

Accepting the devotion of both women, she was content in her seduction, but she was not satisfied even though her orgasm was powerful and full, taking her pleasure this time flavored with just a touch of lust, finding great pleasure from Lacy's active mouth who now kissed like a woman.

When her pleasant orgasm was expended, Lacy stood up while pulling Ellen's head back then slapped her before pushing her over onto her side, contempt dripped from her voice as she spoke to her without looking at her. "Get away from her bitch. She's mine. I'll drink her passion. If you serve me well bitch, you can drink mine."

Falling onto her side with tears in her eyes and her hands between her legs, she found excitement from the verbal abuse as well as the physical pain, being totally aroused by her new sister who excited her in every way.

With her hands between her own legs she knelt between Marie's, drinking her passion with relish. The first touch of her lips to Marie's open vagina, brought her orgasm to fruition, full and powerful as she drank her offering, becoming lost in her own orgasm, she writhed in spasms of delight. No longer able to hold herself up, she fell onto her back at Marie's feet. Her commands to Ellen were filled with power however her attention never left Marie when she spoke. "Bring your slut mouth to me sister. I'll have your tongue now. My whip will have your ass later. Please our Auntie, by pleasing me. Do it right bitch. Do it now."

"Yes sister."

As her orgasm filled Ellen's mouth, she shared her pleasure with Marie through her eyes, yet her lust remained high. Reveling in the pleasure of Ellen's active mouth, she found even more pleasure commanding her. Mostly her pleasure came from obeying Marie, knowing her new found power and confidence came from her, being sure she could not do any of this without her commands.

After making love to Marie with her eyes while she received pleasure from Ellen's mouth, her afterglow evaporated quickly when Marie called her with her eyes alone. Pushing Ellen away from her with an air of superiority, she crawled into Marie's embrace. Her attention was on Marie as she commanded Ellen, "Keep it hot, bitch. I'll take it later. If you are cold when I'm ready, you'll spend the night in the closet."

"Yes sister."

Smiling impishly, she spoke between kisses. "Auntie, she hasn't fought me at all. Please let me put her in the closet... I really want to."

"You do learn quickly little micro bitch, however we both have need of Ellen tonight. She serves you now, but you do not yet own her. I'll teach you. Ellen, serve us drinks."

"Yes Auntie."

After serving drinks, she knelt at Marie's feet with her head bowed. Her eyes never left Lacy as she commanded Ellen. "Kneel between your sister's legs. She has not finished her lessons yet."

"Yes Auntie," fell naturally from her lips, smiling as she crawled to Lacy at her mistress's command.

Intent on keeping Lacy's passion high, Marie kissed her deeply while her busy hands kept her hips rocking in their need. Looking down on Ellen in every way, feeling superior to her she found great pleasure in her of authority over her, when Marie dimmed the lights a large screen television came to life.

The scene opened on an empty room. The title, "Captured," flashed on the screen for just a moment then the scene started with two women leading a struggling woman into the room. One woman held the leash attached to the captive's wide leather collar while the other woman walked behind them using a whip on the captive woman whose hands were bound behind her back.

Sitting close, Marie spoke to Ellen while she continued to raise Lacy's passion with her hands. "Beg softly, bitch: Struggle. Do not fight."

"Yes Auntie."

With a sultry voice, almost a whisper, she spoke softly into Lacy's ear between kisses and sharp bites to her neck. "Isn't she beautiful? Take your pleasure from her body. She is here for your pleasure. Do not hurt her. She has been slapped enough for one night. Use the whip. Learn your lessons from the film. Pay attention. I will give you a test after your lesson."

"Yes Auntie."

Withdrawing from Lacy's side, she picked up her drink as she nestled back to watch the movie on her couch, the movie on the screen was a rerun for her as she had produced it. When Lacy returned her attention to the movie, the two dominant women were undressing the struggling woman. Pulling Ellen to her by her collar, she crudely fondled her like the captive woman was being fondled in the movie.

Struggling without fighting, her words of protest were soft and pleading. "Please, let me go. Please."

Using the whip on her ass, she snarled in a low voice without letting her attention leave the film. "Shut the fuck up bitch."

Being intent on the movie, she fondled Ellen as she watched with amazement as the woman on the screen used her whip on the captive, forcing her to kiss her heels. The second dominant received kisses to her heels without needing the whip; however she smiled brightly as she used it anyway.

Pulling Ellen's head into her vagina while she watched the screen, she masturbated against her face, while watching the dominant women lay the captive on her stomach onto a wide padded saw horse. After securing her hands and feet to the legs of the saw horse, one of the dominant women strapped on a dildo, then assaulted the captive's mouth while the other dominant used the whip to obtain more than just compliance, demanding the woman's cooperation as well as her obedience.

Wonder filled her eyes as she watched, not quite believing what she was seeing as the captive was made to take the entire dildo into her mouth and throat, being even more surprised when the other dominant used the dildo she held in her hand in the captive woman's ass. Having never seen such a thing before, she became wild with her arousal as she watched. Letting Ellen's mouth became a dildo, she took what she wanted from her with no regard for her or her pleasure. Keeping her actively involved with the whip and her threatening words, she screamed out her orgasm as she watched the captive being made to serve each of the dominant women with her mouth.

When the screen darkened she was in the pleasure of her afterglow while using the whip on Ellen's back every time she shuddered with pleasure. When Marie slid close to her kissing and fondling her while feeding her alcohol from her mouth, she was relaxed while at the same time raging with lust.

Like a strobe, her mind went from desire to be submissive to Marie, to lust for domination of Ellen. It was lust she felt, wanting it from deep inside herself. The alcohol, and stimulation from Marie's incessant seduction, took her afterglow from her as she glared down at Ellen, who shrank back from the intensity of her eyes.

As if from a distance, Marie's voice entered her cognition demanding her obedience. "You must take her, completely. She must serve you. She must be put in her place. Her place is serving you at your pleasure. She must lick your heels. You must fuck her completely. She must lick your asshole when you're done. She has not fought you because she cannot. She cannot fight a strong woman: Just as you are unable to fight me when I command you."

When she handed Lacy a dildo built into a set of heavy panties wonder again filled her mind, and when she pulled them on she saw the erection sat above her vagina, leaving a cutout section below the erection that left her vulva bare. Flushing with excitement and arousal she stood up, taking control of Ellen by her hair while lust again took away her common sense and rationality. Her whole face smiled as she looked into Marie's eyes when she spoke, the excitement in her mind could be heard clearly in her voice which trembled with excitement, "Yes auntie." Looking down at Ellen, she snarled out her commands. "You bitch, will serve me. You will serve me well."

"Yes sister."

Pulling her by her hair into the middle of the room, bringing a scream of pain from her mouth, she pulled her up onto her knees then slowly circled her, using her whip, shuddering with pleasure with each slash of the whip, her voice became feral. "You are mine. I am the big sister. You are my little sister who serves me completely."

Pleasure took her mind completely using the whip with force as Ellen begged. "Please sister. Please."

Stroking her vagina while using the whip, her lashes increased in intensity as she increased the tempo of her masturbation, her voice was as harsh and commanding as her whip. "Bitch... Fucking whore... Slut... You will obey me in all things."

"Yes sister."

Having no rational thoughts in her lust filled mind, she assaulted her with the erection. Reeling with the intense pleasure she felt in her body and her mind, her pleasure rose as she forced her to take all of the erection into her mouth and throat, being amazed as she watched the latex erection disappear into her mouth. Even watching it happen, she didn't believe it was possible.

The pleasures of dominance filled her mind rather than her open wet vagina, being fully satisfied with the power she held over Ellen. As she watched with fascination while fucking her throat deeply with powerful strokes, Ellen's mouth filled to overflowing with saliva, drooling out her mouth, covering her face and breasts the same way her tears covered her cheeks. Withdrawing the erection from her mouth, she stroked the shiny, slick erection as she spoke down to her with menace in her voice and a smile on her face. "Lick my heels, bitch. Call me big sister when you do."

"Yes big sister" fell from her mouth without thought. Being fully aroused, she leaned down and licked her heels with devotion, wanting to serve her, finding pleasure in her abuse and the pain from the whip, masturbating as she covered her shoes with saliva, the same way she had just covered the erection. Shuddering as her mind filled with pleasure watching Ellen lick her shoes. It was not an orgasm, but it was just as powerful.

Sharing her pleasure with Marie, she found even more pleasure in the dreamy contented look in her eyes as she watched. Although she wanted to run to her and beg her to take her to her bed, she turned her attention to Ellen, whipping her as she stalked her, leaving tiny red welts across her body as she walked. Her voice was sugar sweet when she spoke. "Do you want to fuck little sister? Are you as hot as a street whore? Beg like a bitch in heat."

"Yes big sister. Please. I'm so hot. Please fuck me."

With a voice as cold as her glaring eyes she spoke with contempt. "You'll get no pleasure from me bitch. I'll have my pleasure. You'll have none."

Kneeling behind Ellen, her whole body shuddered when she pressed the dildo against her asshole, screaming out her pleasure as she pushed it into the tiny hole. Her mind exploded with pain leaving her mouth in shrieks as the pain assaulted her mind the same way the dildo assaulted her ass. Loving the power dominance brought her as much as Ellen loved the pain, she screamed with each thrust letting her lust control her voice. "Bitch. Whore. Slut. Scream bitch. Scream for me. Scream for our Auntie."

All rationality fled from her mind as she fucked the crying woman on her knees before her. The lust of her dominance raised her passion for sex. Pulling the dildo from her ass, she returned the erection to her mouth, wanting her mouth as wet as her own vagina. Consumed with lust, seeing the saliva stringing out of her mouth, she laid back onto the rug while screaming out her commands. "Fucking bitch whore. Serve me with your slut mouth. Get me off. I'll beat you until you do. Call me big sister."

"Yes big sister," rolled easily from her mouth as she gave Lacy all of her passion, saving none of it for herself, wanting to please her big sister and bring her pleasure. Knowing her mistress was pleased, and knowing she would hear Lacy's screams soon: Those screams would come from her mistress's whip.

The orgasm she demanded from Ellen's mouth took her mind and body completely. The intense pain Ellen had received was foreplay; her arousal now raised to passion brought forth a powerful orgasm brought on by her hands and her submission. As they relaxed into their afterglow, smiling with an evil smile, she pulled her sister's head up, capturing her eyes while binding her will, speaking her words with power. "Lick my asshole bitch: Inside and out."

"Yes big sister."

Erotic sensations filled her mind as her most intimate place received devotion. While she shared her pleasure with Marie, her pleading voice was filled with wanting. "Take me now auntie. Please take me now."

When her lust was satisfied, her passion ebbed, bringing confusion and embarrassment along with her rationality. Watching her turn red, while lowering her eyes brought excitement to Marie's voice flavoring it with passion when she spoke. "Ellen; take her erection and her corset from her, then come to me."

"Yes auntie," fell from her mouth as she stripped the panties with the erection from her, unlaced her corset then stripped it from her body before crawling to Marie, smiling brightly as she knelt between her legs.

Marie threw a dildo to her as she pulled Ellen's head into her wetness. The excitement in her eyes could be heard in her voice. "You are still a girl. I will only take a woman to my bed. It is your childhood. You take it. If you cannot, go home to your parents. You will return a girl: A more mature girl... but still a girl."

Kaleidoscopic thoughts swirled through her mind, wanting and fearing the task before her she could not ignore, seeing the dildo lying within arms-reach. Seeing Ellen bringing Marie pleasure raised her anger in a moment bringing her arousal with it. Picking up the dildo reluctantly, she had wanted Marie to take her virginity, wanting it to happen to her, but she was determined to share her virginity with her. Smiling seductively, she raised her passion higher with her hand, flirting with Marie as she used the dildo in her mouth. When she pushed it to the back of her throat she began to cough, and gag, crying softy wanting to be a woman for Marie, but no matter how hard she tried, she could not get the dildo past her throat.

Neither tears nor frustration lowered her passion, and as her hand worked between her legs, she could feel her orgasm rising. With willful intent she steeled herself, having less confidence in her strength now than she had before she tackled the dildo and her tight throat. The fear coming from her eyes brought Marie pleasure as she took her pleasure from her well trained slave. Capturing Marie's sparkling eye's with her own, she lost herself in her eyes as she lowered the dildo to her vagina. When she placed the dildo into the mouth of her vagina, her vagina caressed the erection like a kiss. With her hips in control of her hand, she pushed the dildo up to the fragile barrier then taking a deep breath, she pushed with her hand and her hips. The penetration brought a short sharp scream from her mouth.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers