Leather and Lacy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

The pain that had lived in her head for so long was much bigger than the actual pain of the penetration. Holding the dildo in her vagina, she masturbated with her hand, and as her vagina slowly relaxed, stretching around the dildo, her passion returned. Finding waves of erotic pleasure she held the dildo firmly as her hips fucked it, working of their own accord. Although the dildo was uncomfortable inside her it was not painful. There was little pleasure in the act even though she found a small orgasm. The pleasure that filled her mind came from the contented smile on Marie's face watching her self-violation.

Lying on the floor, vibrating as a flood of emotion filled her body and mind; it was all too intense for her as she let her afterglow take her consciousness away. Smiling at her unconscious body, knowing she was alright, Marie turned her attention to Ellen, and to her own pleasure.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers