Leather and Lacy Ch. 03

Story Info
Stepping into her own world.
5.2k words
4.58
11.3k
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

The pain of the stinging lashes from the light springy whip on her breasts roused her to consciousness. In a state of semi-consciousness, she tried to cover her breasts with her hands, being unable to move her hands brought a moment of panic, bringing her eyes wide open. Ellen was kneeling behind her head smiling down at her, holding her hands in bondage by her strong grip. Struggling for just a moment, she realizing she had dominated her because she had allowed it as she was not only bigger than her; she was also stronger.

The stinging lashes of the whip brought her attention to Marie who stood over her, kissing her with the whip, seeming to be a giant from her position. The fear filling her eyes quickly melted into passion. Catching Marie's eyes in her gaze, she flirted with her as she accepted the kisses from her whip, being in love with her and her whip.

Sharp stinging welts had covered her tiny breasts when she shifted her target using the whip on her thighs and the tops of her legs. The painful stinging sensations did not raise her passion, neither did they dampen it. Her passion rose from receiving Marie's kisses with the whip, loving the kisses she gave her; wither the kisses came from her lips, teeth or her whip. As her passion rose, she gave it to Marie through her eyes.

Marie's commands were filled with power, flavored with passion. "Ellen, let her loose. Lacy, hold your hair."

Both women responded in unison. "Yes Auntie."

While lowering her head to take her into a deep kiss, Ellen released her hands, filling her willing mouth with passion. Loving both the kisses from Ellen's mouth and the kisses from Marie's whip, she became lost in the sensations. The commands from Marie's mouth seemed to come from a distance, even though her powerful commands filled the room. "Take your heels and stockings off. Kneel naked before me. Kiss my whip. Lick my heels."

"Yes Auntie."

Smiling as she knelt back to watch her mistress, Ellen slipped her hand between her legs: She loved to watch. Removing her heels and stockings without rising, or letting her eyes leave Marie's, she flirted with her eyes as she obeyed her orders willingly. On her knees, with her head bowed, her hips rocked with her arousal, offering her nakedness to her mistress. As she waited in silence, her heart beat rapidly while her eyes sparkled with lust.

In full arousal, she kissed Marie's whip with devotion then lowered her head to her heels, taking no notice of the stinging lashes of the whip while she poured out her devotion to Marie with her tongue and lips as they caressed her heels. Sharp commands, full of authority filled the room. "Kiss your sister. Use your hands and your teeth. Bring her pain and pleasure. I'll whip you until I see the pleasure in her eyes."

"Yes Auntie."

Turning on her knees, her eyes were predatory when she pushed Ellen onto her back, while holding her ass high for Marie's whip, her mouth captured Ellen's vagina while her hands delivered sharp pinches to her inner thighs. While using her hands on her vagina, she used her teeth on her body, raising her head slowly to her breasts, one sharp nip at a time, leaving bright red spots of pain across her stomach and the globes of her breasts. As her hand's worked between Ellen's legs she glared into her eyes, growling her sharp commands. "Give it to me bitch. I'll put you in the closet if you do not."

Lowering her head to bite her nipples sharply one at a time, she then raised her head capturing her lower lip with her teeth. When she bit down sharply, Ellen rose to her orgasm, screaming again when she bit her deeply on the side of her neck. Being intent on obeying Marie and the power of her domination, she was almost unaware of the lashes covering her ass. When Ellen found her orgasm in spasms of pure pleasure, she smiled with satisfaction.

There was note of humor in Marie's commands as she turned from the women, speaking crisply as she walked away. "Crawl behind me woman. I'll take you to my bed."

"Yes Auntie."

Both women crawling behind her as she snapped her commands over her shoulder and then opened a drawer. "Lacy, kneel in the middle of the bed. Hold your hair. Do not say a word... Ellen, sit in the chair. You may use the dildo."

A smile filled her voice when she responded. "Thank you Auntie."

As she knelt naked on the bed, her legs were spread and her hands held her hair, excitement filled the air around her as if it was an aura. When she turned to face her, she was stroking the emerald green latex dildo strapped to her crotch with one hand, while her other hand held her whip. Using the whip on Lacy, leaving bright red welts behind, she was fully into her passion tartly flavored with her lust, when she commanded her. "Kiss me bitch."

In full arousal, she crawled to the edge of the large bed, leaning her head out to capture Marie's lips with her own. Lust flavored her passion when she kissed her with passion and animation while she explored the recesses of her newly opened vagina with her probing hand. The shock of entry, brought a gasp from her mouth as her hips rocked against the invading fingers, whimpering as she begged. "Please Auntie... Please take me now."

"Get me as wet as you are, then I'll fuck you woman... if you ask me nicely."

Pulling her head down, she pushed the dildo into her mouth. Controlling both the dildo, and her head, she fucked her mouth. Although Lacy had not been able to force the dildo past her throat muscles, Marie could. Fucking her face completely, the deep penetration of her throat filled her mouth with thick strands of saliva. Spreading it around her face with the dildo between penetrations, she then pushed her over onto her back as she knelt up between her open legs. "Beg woman. Beg me to fuck you."

"Please Auntie. Please fuck me. Whip me if it brings you pleasure. Fuck me like a woman. Please."

Feral pleasure filled her eyes when she filled her with the latex erection. Using the dildo to raise her pleasure, she wanted to drink the virgin lust she raised from her newly opened vagina; her lust grew as she watched Lacy's passion take her rationality away. Teasing her while flirting with her eyes, she raised her passion up to the brink of pleasure then paused to allow her passion to relax... then began again, raising her passion to lust until it filled her completely.

While she was still shrieking out her pleasure, Marie brought her up again, giving her no time for an afterglow. This time, she kept fucking her with deep full thrusts, until Lacy screamed with spasms of pure pleasure, her orgasm taking her body and her mind completely, her passion having been transmuted into pure lust. Nothing existed for her except Marie and her lust; being in love with them both.

With her pleasure expanding around her, she pulled the erection from her then dipped her head to her throbbing vagina, drinking deeply, using her tongue to raise her lust back to raging before she could find an afterglow. The sensations were intensely intense. Even the slightest touch of Marie's tongue on her vagina, brought screaming shrieks of delight from her mouth, filling the room with the sounds and smells of passion.

As Marie drank her lust, she brought her own on with her hand. Raging with lust, she became intoxicated with her power and control, drinking the lust like a liquid as it flowed. Laying back into her afterglow, Marie was intensely happy when Ellen crawled onto the bed and licked her mistress clean then knelt between Lacy's legs and licked her big sister clean with devotion: She loved her new sister. With love in her eyes she covered the women, and then retrieved her feather pillow and her feather blanket from the closet, contentedly curled up at her Mistress' feet. They all slept soundly through the night.

~*~

Although her consciousness returned slowly, she woke in full arousal, rousing to find Ellen's head between her legs. Taking control of her head naturally, she took control of her mind with her demands. "Eat me, bitch. Do it right."

Raising her head, she acknowledge her order, "Yes big sister," and then returned to her pleasant duty. Taking her pleasure from Ellen's mouth with a rousing orgasm, shaking with erotic feelings, she found her pleasure from her sisters tongue then laid back into her afterglow. As she stood up, her voice was bright and happy. "Get up lazy head. Our Auntie is waiting for you."

While still in her afterglow, Ellen pulled her to her feet and led her into the bathroom. As she lay back in the hot water, Ellen attended her in the large walk-in tub, luxuriating as she washed her with sensuous attention to her pleasure, Lacy found another small, satisfying orgasm, accepting her attention without returning any of it. As she relaxed into her pleasure, it seemed natural to have Ellen serve her as if she always had.

With sparkling eyes filled with devotion, she helped Lacy out of the tub, dried her, and then helped her into the dress that she had arrived in, speaking casually as she worked. "You'll be hard to fit: Big on the bottom, and tiny on the top. Our mistress will buy you some real clothes today. I'll dress you. She'll undress you. We'll have so much fun sister. I love to shop."

With excitement filling her mind, she followed Ellen as she was led to Marie, who was dressed in a sharp summer dress, having coffee at the table. Kneeling beside her, she pulled Lacy down with her as she spoke. "I woke her up nicely Auntie. She tastes so good. I love her passion. Let me have her again right here, right now. I'll make her sing for you Auntie."

"So you shall, but not right now. You'll make her sing for me when your ass is red. Lacy will get off better after she beats your ass. You will also get off better. Lacy sit with me. Ellen, serve coffee. Sit your cup on the floor, under the table. I want to talk to Lacy."

"Yes Auntie."

Refilled Marie's coffee cup, she then inquired of Lacy, "Cream? Sugar?"

Responding without thought, her attention remained firmly focused on Marie. "Cream. Make it light."

After serving Lacy's coffee, she took her own and knelt under the table, kissing Lacy's feet before she settled into her coffee. Excitement flashed through her mind, blushing as she received Ellen's devotion; the lips on her shoes filling her with passion. Pulling Lacy to her, kissing her deeply, Marie turned her passion into arousal. Breathing hard, her hips were rocking of their own accord, when she released her lips from bondage.

With sparkling eyes, Marie spoke with amusement in her voice. "You now kiss like a woman. We'll see how mature you are today. You'll take Ellen home with you this morning. You'll tell your parents she is your lover. They will know anyway. Her neck looks like she was attacked by a band of teen age boys. Your neck also speaks of your passion. If you cannot tell your parents, sent her back to me, I'll wait for you to grow up."

Her tongue was frozen in her mouth, her lip trembled while blushing brightly, she could not respond, even though she wanted to.

Excitement rising to passion filled Marie's mind and sparkled her eyes with amusement as she spoke. "I love your blushes. It's a shame that they won't last long. I expect you here for our shopping trip at three. Arrive neither early nor late. No sneaking out of the house. Your parents must know you are a woman. If you can't face them, you are too immature for our date tonight. I'll have no children in my life."

"Yes Auntie." The words came out almost unintelligibly; shaking with emotion; her mind ran in crazy circles, most of her thoughts bringing embarrassment to her face. She was blushing brightly when Marie stood up, handing her a small leather case, that looked like a flute case, but was longer, then kissed her to raise her passion, her voice still colored with amusement. "I have to leave now. This is for you: Big girl toys. Fuck Ellen in your bed this morning before you see your parents. Your eyes will sparkle like a woman who has just been fucked when you see them. You must face them as a woman, not a child. I demand it. Leave here as soon as your coffee is done."

There was no power in her voice as she responded by rote to Marie's back as she left. In a state of shock, a jumble of thoughts and emotions flew around her mind, not allowing her any time to think before being replaced with another confusing thought. Although Lacy's thoughts were jumbled, her vagina was wet and open. Her desire was for Marie, but she would have Ellen instead. Passion took her mind away from her embarrassment as she pulsed with her arousal. Taking her by the hair, she pulled her head to her open wet vagina, flaring with lust when she felt her tongue find her passion spot. Accepting Ellen's mouth for just a moment, she pushed her away, her arousal evident in her voice. "Just a taste sister. Get your lazy ass up. I'll have you in my bed. You will serve me bitch. You'll serve me well."

"Yes big sister."

When she rose to her feet, Lacy could clearly see the bright bruises on her neck and across the exposed globes of her breasts, being glad her parents would not see the purple bruises on her ass. Marie was right; her parents would know just looking at her neck. Her face was puffy, but not discolored, and her lower lip was swollen, but not purple. Seeing the bruises brought Lacy's vagina to full arousal, remembering how she had made them.

Arousal brought it a desire to slap her again this morning, but was sure she should not; Marie's command to not hurt her still bound her hand. She could not slap her today, but smiled to herself, being sure she would slap her tomorrow. Standing up she walked to the mirror, examining the bruises on her own neck. They were not as bright as Ellen's bruises, but they were quite evident. She sighed, knowing it had been easier losing her virginity than it would be to face her parents, but she knew she would. She would do anything Marie told her to do in order to return to her bed: Running was no longer her favorite thing to do.

Returning her attention onto Ellen, all thoughts fled from her mind except one; she was filled with lust for her. Taking her into a full embrace, kissing her with passion, lust filled her voice when she broke the kiss. "You will serve me, bitch. I want your ass red and your tongue in my cunt."

"Yes big sister. Take me to your bed. I'll bring you pleasure."

Taking her by the arm, she led her out of the house. The crisp morning air invigorated her, hitting her like a slap. Raging with her arousal, she pulled Ellen along as she hurried home. Nothing was in her mind, but her desire for Ellen in her own bed. With intent, she walked briskly to her little cabin. She would be calm before she faced her parents. There was nothing in her mind but her driving passion when she entered the cabin, her voice feral. "Strip bitch. Kneel before me."

"Yes big sister."

Trembling as she opened the case, knowing from the shape of it her desire to hold the whip and to use it on Ellen before she demanded her service to her wet vagina would be satisfied. Excitement filled her mind while her body trembled when she saw the contents of the case. The lid held two whips clipped onto the red velvet material. One was thin and light while the other one was stouter. In the bottom of the case there were several sex toys. Some of them were curiosities as she had no idea what they were, but she knew what the two dildos were. One of them was connected to a set of straps that were neatly wound around the latex erection; her hand closed on the one without straps.

Releasing the thin whip from the top of the case, she kissed it, shivering as the powerful flushes of erotic sensations flowed through her. Both her body and her mind shook with delight when she knelt naked before her. The lust that filled her mind filled her voice with excitement. "You will serve me, little sister. Kiss my whip. I hope you don't like it."

"Please big sister. Please don't make me do it. Be nice to me."

More than anything, she wanted to slap her, remembering the feelings of power it raised in her when she had slapped her last night. Only Marie's commands kept her from it. Using her whip brought her almost as much pleasure as the slaps had. Speaking down at her as she wielded her instrument of pain, her voice was filled with power. "Bitch, I told you to kiss my whip. You will always obey me. Kiss my whip now."

Smiling deeply she held the whip out to her mouth, pleasure expanded in her mind as she bowed her head then kissed the whip. Returning to her pleasures, she whipped her until she could no longer stand. Powerful waves of lust consumed her. Lying back on the bed, she pulled her to her by the hair; her command was filled with her lust. "Bitch, lick my asshole first."

"Please. No. I don't like to do that. It's so dirty."

"Good. There are lots of things you will do that you don't like. All of them are dirty. That's because you are my dirty slut sister. Now use your dirty slut tongue on me. Do it now."

Holding her head in place, while using the whip on her back, she demanded complete compliance with the force of her intent and the power of the whip. With tears flowing from her eyes, Ellen lowered her mouth, masturbating while she licked Lacy's asshole, being as fully aroused as Lacy was. Handing Ellen the dildo, her commands were harsh, "Use it on me bitch. Get me off. Fuck me like a woman."

With practiced skill, she used her mouth, and the dildo, on the open vagina before her, raising her sister in stages to full orgasm while she brought her own on with her hand. Being talented with her mouth and the dildo, she was quite experienced in the talents of raising a woman's passion. Writhing in her ecstatic orgasm, she spent her lust into Ellen's mouth, and then lay back in contentment. Her body was calm; however her mind sparkled with excitement as she issued her sharp commands. "Kiss me little sister. Kiss me everywhere. Cover me with your kisses. Share your passion with me."

"Yes big sister."

Love and devotion filled her mind as she used her mouth on her big sister, covering her with kisses filled with passion which flowed through her in abundance; however she would need more pain to find her lust.

As Lacy relaxed into her pleasure, her mind began to muddle again, the thought of facing her parents rising to the forefront of her mind. Even with the passion filled mouth flowing across her body, excitement dissolved leaving her eyes filled with tears, knowing she must face them: Marie had demanded it. Suddenly she wanted to run, knowing that she would feel stronger and more in control if she did. As she started her stretches she spoke. "You can't run in those shoes. We'll get you some running shoes when we go shopping. If you are going to be my lover, you'll have to run with me."

"Yes big sister."

Stripping off all her clothes, she slipped on her heavy sweats, feeling a surge of passion when she did although she had never found sexual arousal from running, this morning her passion for running opened her vagina as if she were still being kissed by her sister. One of her favorite fantasies had always been to run nude and knew one day she would. No one could tell she was naked under her sweats, but she knew and it excited her. Everything excited her right now, except facing her parents. Speaking over her shoulder in a crisp voice as she left the cabin, she stepped into her own private exclusive world. "Stay here. Do not go outside. I'll be back soon. Just a short run this morning then you'll bathe me. Be naked, on your knees, when I return."

Slipping off the bed onto her knees, her head bowed, kneeling in perfect posture; she spoke with a smile in her voice. "Yes big sister."

Exhilaration filled her mind as she let everything go, except her running which soothed her mind as she stretched out. Not letting her mind wander, she focused on the road, her mind calming as the road passed beneath her. After having run about two miles up the road, she was suddenly filled with desire for her whip and her kneeling slave, and as she turned to return to her little house and the pleasures that awaited her, her vagina came alive, coating her thighs with her arousal. As she stretched out picking up speed her vagina pulsed in rhythm to her pace, fully aroused she was totally alone, totally in charge and absolutely in love with herself.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers
12