Leather and Lacy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Raging with arousal as she neared her house, she reined herself in. Nothing was in her consciousness, but her arousal. Wanting Marie, she would have Ellen. In full heat with her heart racing and gasping for breath, she entered the cabin. Paying no attention to Ellen kneeling by the bed, she tore off her sweats, grinning as she picked up the whip laying loose in the leather case. First kissing it with sparkling eyes, she masturbated as she used the whip on Ellen, until her lust took her away completely. Lying back on the bed, with her sister's hair in her hand, she drug her up onto the bed between her legs while her hips rocked under her vagina's control. "Get your mouth to work bitch. Bring me pleasure. Lick my asshole before you lick my cunt."

"Yes big sister."

As she knelt to her task, Ellen also raged. The whip had brought her passion up to match Lacy's heat. Picking up the dildo from the bed, she used it for her own pleasure, being feral in her lust as she served her new sister; her orgasm was as full as Lacy's was. Her run had not calmed her as it usually did, nor did her orgasm. Still fully aroused, she relaxed into her afterglow while her hips continued to rock of their own accord.

After letting her relax awhile, she pulled her up by the hand and led her onto the bathroom; the tub of hot water was waiting for her sister's use. Devotion filled her eyes and gentleness flowed from her hands as she attended her mistress, knowing she was now her mistress the same way Marie was.

Finding pleasure in her thoughts, she pondered while serving her sister, being in love with her, while feeling unfaithful to her mistress. Finding another flush of pleasure as she thought to herself, my mistress will punish me for my unfaithfulness.

Attending Lacy as if she were a maid, she found great pleasure serving her in menial tasks. Drying her then dressing her, she brushed her hair, becoming overwhelmed with devotion, she kissed her deeply. Accepted the kiss, but not responding, her fear and embarrassment was now in control of her; she did not feel like a woman right now as she trembled with intense emotion, on the verge of tears. Seeing the fear in Lacy's eyes, Ellen spoke softly. "Our auntie would not be pleased. You look younger than a girl right now. Maybe I should spank you like a little girl for being naughty last night."

The mocking words brought her anger back in full force, however her anger was not directed at Ellen, rather she was angry with herself, feeling like a child, with her tear filled eyes she was sure she looked like a child. Demanding strength from herself, she could not find it, bringing her tears from her eyes to her cheeks.

Holding her while rocking her as she cried, she tried to bring her comfort as her words stuttered out between sobs. "I can't do it. I'm not strong. Marie is strong. I wasn't strong last night. I obeyed Marie. I don't feel like a woman right now. I'm afraid to face my own parents. I have always been too afraid of them to disobey. I don't even know why. They've never hit me. They don't even yell at me."

"My mistress did not give you strength; she made you find your own. If you had none, you would be wearing a collar this morning just like mine." Stepping back from Lacy, she slapped her then spoke in a harsh voice. "Get it together bitch or you'll lick my asshole."

Before her reaction could set in, Ellen turned crisply, went to the bed, packed the leather case neatly then slipped it under the pillow, smoothing out the bed as she spoke in a light easy air. "One step at a time. I don't think your parents are ready for leather yet. A lesbian daughter is enough for one day." Ellen kissed her brightly as she pulled her to her feet. Her voice was just as bright. "Off to the races. If they throw you out, you can come live with me. If not, I'll move in with you. No matter what, I love my big sister. Let's face the ogres."

Taking Ellen into a full embrace, her kiss was full, yet lacked passion, hoping she was right as she needed her strength right now. Pulling away from her, Ellen stepped back and then slapped her. "That was from Marie. She would slap you if she saw your eyes right now."

Anger filled her eyes, being furious at Ellen and at the same time she knew she was right. Her voice filled with a confidence she did not feel. "I'll beat your ass for slapping me bitch."

"Yes big sister. I'll kiss your whip before you do. I'll lick your asshole when you're done."

Taking her by the hand, she stormed out of the cabin, knowing she must face her parents now, or she never would. All of her bravado left her when she entered the house. Her parents were sitting at the table having coffee when she entering the room with Ellen's hand in hers, speaking without waiting for a moment, being sure she would lose her courage if she did. "Dad, Mom, I want you to meet Ellen. She is our next door neighbor's niece. We met yesterday." Flushing with embarrassment she paused for only a moment, knowing she could not wait; she had to say it now. Although she did not bow her head as she usually did when she faced them, she stuttered as she spoke. "Ellen and I are lovers. We are living together. Here, or at her house. I am so much in love. I want to be with her forever."

Looking up from his coffee, her father spoke in his usual calm efficient manner. "This is very sudden. Forever is a long commitment for someone you just met yesterday."

As he spoke her mother's eyes filled with tears, spilling down her cheeks as she stood up, turning her back to Lacy when she spoke. "Great. I'll be the laughing stock of my new friends. At least I don't have to face my old friends. I can hear it now, 'I understand your daughter is a lesbian.' I'll die."

Turning to her husband, her voice was almost hysterical. "Do something about this, David. I can't deal with this."

"Calm down Mary. It is just juvenile infatuation. It's a form of puppy love. It will pass. She'll mature out of it."

Listening to her father speaking about her as if she were still a child, her anger rose to fruition returning her boldness. With anger flashing in her eyes, she responded sharply. "I am not a child. I am a woman. I'm a woman in every way."

Turning to her with fury in her voice her mother's words exploded in the room. "If you're a woman, act like one. Get yourself a man. If you are unable to find a man you are still a girl: A very silly girl right now."

Boldness turned to anger as she narrowed her eyes, glaring at her mother, her anger leaving her eyes like a physical force assaulting her; her words were sharp and clear. "Fuck men. They seduce you, and then they can't get it up. I'll stick with a woman. Ellen is always up. So is my dildo. A piece of latex is all the man I'll ever need." Turning to her father, her voice was demanding. "Is my lover welcome here? ... If she isn't, neither am I. It only took one day to move in. I can move out just as fast. Either way, I will not be spoken to like a child again. Accept me as a woman or I'm out of here."

Calm efficiency masked the turmoil in his mind as he stood; hugging his wife tightly, the tone of his voice was as much a plea as his words were. "Please Lacy. Give us some time alone. I'm sure your mother is in shock. It's quite sudden. You're always welcome here. So is your lover. Just give us some time to adjust. Please."

Taking Ellen into her embrace, her words were spoken as a challenge. "We'll be gone today and tonight. I'll have coffee with you tomorrow morning. Accept us both, or I'll move out tomorrow afternoon."

Taking Ellen by the hand, she turned and walked out of the room, pulling her close, she held her tightly beaming inside and out, knowing she had been a strong woman. Being sure she would always be a strong woman. Finding pleasure in her strength, she pulled Ellen along quickly, excitement and passion filled her voice. "Let's fuck little sister. When we're done we'll fuck again. We have four hours to fuck. Let's get started."

An impish smile filled her face coloring her voice. "Yes big sister... Don't forget I slapped you."

"I have not forgotten little sister. My parents may not be up to leather in my life, but I am... leather and lace."

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers
12