Leather and Lacy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes mistress, they do excite me."

Reclining onto the stage, while pulling the woman's head to her open vagina, using one hand on the top of her vagina while her other hand controlled the woman's mouth on her open wetness. Domination filled her mind with pleasure as she shared her passion with Marie while receiving it from the woman between her legs.

The air around them became charged with the excitement arising from them both, Alice was as fully aroused by her submission as Lacy was with her dominance, her hands moving between her own legs, bringing her pleasure as Lacy found a powerful orgasm. As she peaked she pulled the woman's head up and slapped her again. When she did, she found an orgasm in her mind as powerful as the one in her vagina, her whole world exploded with her intensity of her passion. Pushing Alice away from her, she crawled to Marie, speaking in a sultry voice. "If it pleases my mistress, I want to eat at your restaurant."

"It pleases me bitch."

Filled with her own lust, she attacked Marie's vagina. The sight and smell enveloped her. The flavor of Marie's passion filled her mouth, filling her mind with pleasure. She was lost in her service to her mistress, when Alice quietly approached Marie with her head bowed, holding a whip, kissing it before offering it to her on her open hands: "For my mistress's pleasure."

Excitement transmuted into pleasure when her hand closed on the whip, rising higher as she used it. A cloud of erotic pleasure settled over her, finding pleasure from Lacy's mouth and hands, finding greater pleasure in her whip and her dominance. When the sensations became too much for her, she fell onto her back on the rug before her mistress, her hands still active between her legs; her body shuddered in bursts of pleasure her hips never stopped rocking. Looking down at her as she used her hands to bring her own orgasm on in waves, Marie was satisfied for the moment. Her passion was up, and her lust was not far away. The sewing machine hummed as both women lay in repose.

With her head bowed, Alice approached with a warm sponge and a small soft towel, attending to Marie first, then Lacy. As she pulled Lacy to her feet, she spoke demurely with her head bowed and her eyes lowered. "If it pleases the mistress, I will attend to your dressing."

"Kiss me first."

"Yes mistress."

Freely sampling her charms while drawing her passion from her mouth, she kissed her deeply; excitement and arousal brought a sparkle to her eyes while Alice helped her into her dress, caressing her sensuously as she smoothed the material to her body. Not being alone in her arousal, the lust that flavored her voice sparkled in her eyes when she spoke with her head bowed. "Mistress Lacy, you are so beautiful."

Being led by Alice, she walked to the fitting mirrors, standing tall in the multiple reflections as she turned slowly, posing for herself. Caught up in her own beauty, her reflection raised her lust, flushing her with arousal. Turning to pose for Marie, she caressed her with her eyes then walked to her with intent, kissing her deeply, with her lips, her body and her hands, her intent was to raise her passion to match her own. However, Marie broke the kiss then turned to Alice, speaking crisply, "Alice, you are on duty at the leather shop tomorrow. Ellen will be busy serving her new mistress. Ten o'clock sharp. Wear no underwear. You will also be busy."

"Yes mistress."

After seeing them out of the door, Alice locked it behind them, and then headed for her dildo and the soft padded couch. Leading her to a small beauty shop, Marie's happiness filled her voice when she spoke with a broad smile. "We are right on time for our appointments. I'm having my nails done. You bitch are having your hair done. Your mother's hair do is as ugly as her dress."

"Yes mistress."

Even though tears welled up in her eyes, they did not affect her poise or lower her passion. Everything excited her, and she was definitely excited by the beautician, who was older than her, having an aura of maturity about her, her body was full and lush. Being rubenesque rather than fat, a deeply sensual radiance enveloped Lacy when she stepped into her sphere, standing close she kissed her lightly: "I'm Lacy."

The beauticians face was red with embarrassment from the public display of affection when she spoke. "I'm Robin."

"Robin, look at my hair. It looks like I am getting ready to go to a PTA fund raiser. Do I look like I'm dressed for the PTA?"

Snickering with amusement when she replied, her body flushed with arousal. "No ma'am. It looks like you are dressed for a hunt."

"Close... Do something with my hair. Cut it or something. My hair should be a sexy as my dress."

Letting her arousal fade, she turned her attention from Lacy to her hair, pulling it out while fussing with it in various ways. "You need something radical. Your hair is light enough I can put in a temporary color without bleaching it. If you like it I can put in permanent color later. Not much color. It must be bright almost shocking, but not much of it. I don't want anything to detract from your beautiful face. I'll cut a lot. You'll like it."

"If you put color in my hair, it must match my heels not my dress. My heels will still be on when my dress is on the floor."

"Yes ma'am."

Taking her by the hand Robin led her to her chair, and as soon as she had covered her, she began masturbating; flirting with her while she did, letting her passion spill softly out of her mouth.

While trying to ignore the masturbation she worked on her hair, finding her arousal rising without her involvement and was breathing hard when Lacy found her orgasm. Soft words left her mouth along with the muted sounds of passion. The words were spoken softly but were clearly commands. "Kiss me bitch. Kiss me now."

The commands were compelling, flushing her face as she obeyed her orders. Crooning into Robin's mouth as she found her pleasure, she filled her mouth with passion and then fell back into her afterglow almost asleep, laying in contented repose as Robin worked on her hair.

A soft sensuous kiss brought her back to consciousness. Pulling her up, she held a mirror for her. Gasping when she saw her reflection, she almost did not recognize herself. The front and sides of her hair were almost gone and there were little strands of bright red color threading through her hair. Although the sides of her hair had been tapered back, it still reached the middle of her back, but no longer covered her shoulders. Her face was now fully uncovered.

It was so different she was not sure she liked it at first but as she looked herself over, she saw the style brought a maturity to her appearance that brought her pleasure, wanting to look fully mature. It was definitely different. Having never changed the style of her hair before, it had always been, like her life, normal and neat. Her hair was now as radical as her life had become.

Standing up to pose for herself before the mirror, she accepted the radical hair do as part of her new radical life. When she accepted the radical hair do as her own, she saw that she was even more beautiful, however she knew the new hair-do would only work with an attitude as radical as the style.

With a smile on her face, Robin stepped up to her and worked with the hair near her ears. When she stepped back Lacy had green ringlets falling in front of her ears. The green almost matching her dress, she was pleased with the effect. Robin spoke softly, "Let me show you. They're easy to change. They just clip onto your hair. They come in all colors." Fussing with her hair again she then stepped back. The ringlets were now the same color red as the streaks of color in her hair. Humor filled her voice and her eyes as she spoke softly. "These are for when your dress is on the floor."

Replacing the green ringlets she stood back with pride in her eyes and arousal in her vagina. Seeing herself in the full length mirror, she suddenly loved the new style, feeling sexy and sassy. Blushing as she spoke demurely with her head bowed, robin's arousal could be heard in her voice. "I do out calls. I would love to do your hair in private."

Turning her attention from herself to Robin, she looked her over. Her blushes and her bowed head excited her as she let her gaze caress her body, posing for her as she commanded her. "Robin, look at me."

"Yes ma'am."

"Do I look good enough to eat?"

Blushing bright red, she bowed her head and lowered her eyes, speaking softly as she answered. "Yes ma'am, you do."

"Give me your cell."

Pulling her phone from a drawer, Robin handed it to her with her heart racing. Seducing her with her smile while she dialed in her cell phone number then hung up, handing the phone back, she spoke crisply. "Call me tomorrow at noon. You can style my servants hair."

Excitement filled her eyes and flavored her voice when she replied. "Yes ma'am. Come with me. I'll do your makeup. Whoever you are hunting doesn't have a chance. He'll be eating out of your hand."

Humor filled her mind as she laughed aloud before she spoke. "It's not my hand he'll be eating out of."

Joining her in her laughter, Robin was smiling broadly when she sat her in the cosmetics booth. With willful intent she calmed her mind as Robin worked. When she was done, Lacy was pleased everywhere, seeing a woman looking back at her from the mirror. Smiling in her confidence, she was ready for anything.

When she posed for Marie, she found pleasure and excitement in her pleased expression. Turning to Robin, she took her into a full embrace and a deep kiss which obviously excited both women. When she broke the kiss she slid her hand up the front of her dress bringing her head and eyes down while her face flushed again, breathing hard while Lacy fondled her large breast. Sparkling with excitement, her voice was filled with amusement when she spoke. "You will not be eating out of my hand either woman. Wear something exciting that is easy to take off. I had better be excited with what I see when your dress hits the floor."

"Yes Ma'am."

Taking her hand to lead her out of the beauty shop, Marie was smiling broadly when she spoke. "You work fast woman. Yesterday you had no slaves, now it looks as if you have two. It's a full plate you've loaded. I hope you are hungry."

"Yes mistress. I am hungry. I promise I'll clean my plate. I'll even share my desert with you. Robin looks good enough to eat. I'm sure she has enough passion to feed us both." Taking her into her arms she kissed her with passion then smiled slyly as she spoke. "I hope I have a full plate tonight. I'm very hungry right now."

"You can be sure your plate is full tonight woman. We still have more shopping to do."

Leading her to a jewelry store, Marie shopped for her without consulting her on any of it. When Marie was finished shopping, she had gold on her wrists, diamonds in her ears and both around her neck. Wonder took her mind, having difficulty believing Marie had just spent almost $10,000 dollars for her accessories. Having never owned a diamond before, she now had several. Speaking softly to her, she paid for the jewelry. "Diamonds and gold: They'll still be here when your beauty has faded. Nothing keeps a woman warmer than diamonds and gold."

Filled with excitement as she was led away, she had never been happier, however her excitement slowly faded into fear when Marie led her to the restaurant, suddenly realizing the enormity of the task before her. Not sure she could do it as she had always been intimidated by men, as she pondered fear slowly turned to indecision. When she saw herself reflected in a mirror in the lobby of the restaurant, she was startled by her appearance. The girl Lacy was gone. A sexy woman looked back at her. Being turned on by herself, her fear evaporated as her vagina opened. Being sure she would arouse Jim's passion, she wanted to masturbate and almost did.

They were escorted and seated at a secluded table in the back of the restaurant. A large tip brought Lacy a strong creamy smooth alcohol drink which she drank quickly then another one appeared. Drinking this one slower, she let the alcohol relax her as she listened to Marie.

"Your test is about to start. You must be strong if you want to share my bed tonight. You have two advantages in this test. You do not have to fear Jim's strength. I will not allow him to force you physically. The other advantage you have is that Jim does not know about your test. He will expect a submissive woman. Most of the women I bring to him are. Surprise is a powerful tool. Save it until you need it. It's only good once."

"Yes mistress."

The alcohol had calmed her body, but did not calm her mind. As the enormity of her task dawned on her, she began to get muddled. Tears filled her eyes without spilling down her face. Knowing she could not talk, she no longer felt like a strong woman. The sharp slap shocked her as much as Marie's sharp words. "I did not bring a girl to dinner with me. If you can't handle this, I will call a cab. You can return to your parents, or you can sleep in the closet. I will enjoy my evening either way. Go to the rest room. Put your panties on while you straighten out your attitude. I expect to see the eyes of a woman when you return."

"Yes mistress."

Everything in her wanted to run from the table; however she took a deep breath before she stood up, straightened her posture and her attitude, holding her head high as she walked from the table. Smiling in her confidence, she showed herself proudly, her eyes defying anyone to take what she displayed.

Masturbating in the rest room, she brought herself up to full arousal, but did not allow herself an orgasm, wanting her eyes to sparkle with passion. Touching up her hair as she calmed her mind, she was smiling brightly when she returned to the table with her attitude firmly in place, looking down at everyone; except Marie. As she walked to the table she could feel the men caress her with their eyes which excited her, raising her adore, which rose even higher when she saw an older woman looking at her with envy as she passed.

Poise and confidence seemed to raise her above them all, removing her attention from her audience as she approached the table; focusing her attention on Marie even though she could not yet see her. Excitement turned to passion when she saw her at the table, wanting to kneel before her in front of everyone. As she neared the table she saw Jim sitting across from Marie. Her anger flared instantly, wanting to slap him. Stepping up close to Marie, she bowed her head as she spoke. "Yes mistress."

Seeing him smile deeply, she knew her beauty and her submission to Marie both excited him. Those thoughts excited her, raising her arousal higher. Marie's velvet smooth voice intruded into her world. "Lacy, this is my husband Jim. I'm sure you'll get along fine."

When he rose to tower over her all confidence fled from her. He was as beautiful as Marie was. Her anger at his presence returned her confidence to her. Raising her head, she was looking directly into his eyes when she took his hand, having to raise her eyes a lot to find his.

Almost losing herself in his hypnotic eyes, she forced herself to look away, finding her strength again when she looked at Marie, who sat smiling at the whole scene, an air of amusement hovering around her. Returning her attention to Jim when he spoke, she flirted with her eyes as she listened. "I am pleased to meet you Lacy. Marie brings such beautiful women into my life." He then leaned down and kissed her lightly with a kiss was so brief, she almost missed it.

Smiling demurely, with her eyes lowered while her head remained high, she spoke as demurely as she had smiled. "I'm sure you can kiss better than that. Marie can."

With a red face she tiptoed up, offering him her lips. Smiling broadly, he kissed her again. The kiss this time was full, but not lewd. First accepting the kiss, she then took over the kiss. Her kiss was full and filled with passion; flushing her face with arousal when she spoke. "I am so glad to meet you Jim. Marie has told me all about you. You are as pretty as she said you were."

Seating her next to Marie, he blushed slightly as he sat down across from them. Flirting with Jim through the meal, her seduction was subtle, being demure in her flirtation, lowering her eyes to him, but never lowering her head; however she bowed her head to Marie every time she interacted with her, her vagina pulsing with arousal every time she did.

By the time the meal was done, she was trembling with arousal, having difficulty sitting still in her chair. Being able to maintain control of her poise, she was not in control of her vagina. No matter how hard she tried, she could not stop her hips from rocking in her chair. Her damp panties were like a warm wet washcloth between her legs, she wanted them off, and wanted him kneeling between her legs while at the same time she wanted Marie, wanting to kneel between her legs. As chaotic thoughts swirled through her mind, the only clear thought that distilled was: She wanted to fuck. Being filled with her arousal she ached with desire, knowing her orgasm was laying just out of reach, all she needed was her hand for just a few moments. The idea of excusing herself to return to the restroom so she could finish her masturbation took her mind, almost completely. However she knew if she did it would relax her, and was sure if she relaxed he would own her.

Thinking of him in Marie's bed, instead of herself, brought her anger back, welcoming it she pet it, raising it higher. Although her mind filled with anger she did not glare it out, rather she saved it, feeling strong in her anger. Although the ends of her fingers trembled with emotion, she let none of it show; however she could not hide it from Marie who saw it clearly, bringing her amusement while everything around her sparkled.

Having taken control of the conversation at the table, she now took control of the evening, withdrawing her energy from them both while watching them spar. Bubbling with happy, she had not been this excited for some time. It all amused her, knowing Jim as well as she did she could see him spread his hansom charm all over her, and could see her use her subtle feminine charms to disarm him. While rooting for Lacy, she did not interfere.

Leading them to a small night club, with a small dance floor, Marie produced a generous tip which allowed Lacy to enter into the darkened world. Firmly in control of the evening, Marie danced with Jim first, then with Lacy, and when they danced, she held Lacy as tightly as she did Jim, raising both of their passions with equal vigor. Happy in her play, she found neither passion nor lust within her cognition but could see and feel the arousal in both of her toys. The pleasure that filled her mind was full, knowing she was in total control. Sending them out to dance, relaxing back lightly masturbating while she watched, their beauty and grace raised her passion to arousal.

When he held her close, she felt tiny in his arms, her eyes level with his chest she could feel his erection pressing against her lower belly. As they danced he began to rub himself against her, his energy becoming sexual while letting his hand slip down onto the swell of her ass. Seeing Marie at the table, she was filled with her desire to be in her bed, turning her attention back to him her anger flared. As she seethed with anger, the hand on her ass fondled her.

As if a switch had been flipped she stopped dancing, stepping back from him as she pulled his head down with his tie then slapped him. Her voice was as hard as her slap had been. "Asshole. Touch me like that again and I will beat you to death. You can have my ass if and when, my mistress gives it to you. Not until." Then softening her eyes and her voice she spoke seductively. "Touch me again, if you found pleasure in my slap. I found pleasure in it... Apologize to me and finish the dance. I have a lot of energy to expend tonight." When he started to take her into his arms she glared her anger at him as she spoke sharply. "I gave you an order. I heard no answer. I'll slap you again if you do not answer me properly."