Leather and Lacy Ch. 06-07

Story Info
The hunt; Capture.
13.3k words
4.74
15.3k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

CHAPTER 6

Rousing slowly with hips rocking, her breath came in ragged gasps as she captured the head between her legs before opening her eyes. Being fully aroused, her hips worked under her vagina's command. Rising to her pleasure, she released the orgasm from her mouth as pleasure took her mind. The pleasure was intense, but her arousal remained in full control of her hips driving her mind to passion, she was ready for more.

Rising up onto her feet brightly, Ellen's voice was just as bright. "Get up lazy head. Your mistress is waiting."

Waking up fully at the sounds Ellen's words, a bright smile was on her face as she walked to the bathroom. Her voice was also smiling when she spoke. "Is that the proper way to address your mistress?"

"A happy wake up brightens the whole day. My last mistress taught me that. Right after she taught me how to kiss."

As Ellen went to the tub to start the bath, she took care of her morning ritual. It didn't seem any different, than any other morning, although she thought somehow it should. Smiling as she worked, Ellen bathed, dried and then dressed her. The only part of the dressing Lacy had, was picking out her clothes, and buckling Ellen's heels.

Entering the kitchen nook with Ellen in close attendance, she knelt before Marie, lowered her head, licking each of her heels before kissing them. With a broad smile on her face, she knelt up catching her eyes then bowed her head, with Ellen kneeling next to her; they spoke their ritual greeting in unison, "Yes mistress."

Bringing Lacy to the table with her eyes and her gestures, her commands were spoken casually. "Ellen, serve your mistress and yourself coffee. When you have served your mistress, sit your coffee on the floor and kneel under the table."

"Yes mistress."

Smiling contentedly Marie sat with her coffee while she waited for Ellen to get under the table. Kissing Lacy's heels before she sipped her coffee and listened, she liked to eavesdrop as much as she liked to watch.

"Lacy. Raise your head. Listen to your lesson. Do not say a word."

Pausing to sip her coffee before she spoke, her words echoed the pleasure in her mind. "You are now a mistress. You will hold your head up. You will bow to me in private, or when I order you to. You will bow your head to no one else unless I command you... You have a test tonight. It seems Jim wants to wash the wounds on his chest in fresh sea water. He thinks they might infect like a dog bite. He is not happy with his new tattoo. We are going to the beach house overnight. Alice will attend us. Ellen is not scheduled for work tonight."

Pausing to let Lacy get through her disappointment at not being in her bed tonight, thinking she processed it quite quickly she continued casually. "Your test is to take Robin into my bed tonight. She is hot for you. She'll hop right into your bed. Before she may enter my bed, she must lick your heels and, kiss your whip. She must serve you and your whip completely. If she does, she may enter my bed. Getting her to enter my bed does not pass the test. She must give you her ass. You may not command her to give it to you. She must offer it to you freely. For most women, that is virginity."

Sipping her coffee while looking intently at Lacy, she was pleased to see the determination in her eyes. Placing a stack of money on the table, amusement colored her voice. "I am advancing you $10,000 against your slave's earnings. Spend it on your date. Don't take any thought of expense. Your slave earns a lot of money. Buy Robin diamonds and gold. She'll serve you better if she has diamonds and gold on her body. They'll warm her up. They warm up every woman.

Her eyes twinkled with excitement as she smiled; her voice mirrored the amusement in her eyes. "I believe you have parents to deal with today. I hope your mother likes your new hair-do: I do. If they throw you out, do not pack your things. I'll hire professional movers to move you... somewhere? Ellen's apartment will never do. I'll find one for you when I get back. I have shopping to do before I leave. Take Ellen home as soon as you are done with your coffee."

Kissing Lacy brightly before she stood up, she was smiling down at her when she spoke. "You may now speak. You will address me as, Ms. Marie. Eyes lowered. Head high. Kiss me before I go... Ms. Lacy."

"Yes Ms. Marie."

Leaping from her chair she enveloped Marie with her youthful exuberance, throwing her arms around her neck while kissing her with passion, her voice sparkled when she spoke. "He had better serve you well or, I'll take the nipple next time."

Marie's humor was evident, laughing out loud when she released her and left the room. Returning to her chair, she pulled Ellen's head to her vagina. Her voice was dreamy, almost ethereal. "Nice and easy bitch: Soft like Robin. You'll help me seduce her. If I flunk the test, you go in the closet."

"Yes mistress. I'll help. I love seductions."

"When we are alone you will address me as sister. Do not ever forget I am your big sister."

"Yes sister."

"Get up here and have coffee with me. Practice being my lover. That is how you will be introduced most of the time. You can practice with my mother today. Finish your coffee then we'll go."

"Sister, I bought a pair of running shoes yesterday. I can't imagine running if you don't have to... But, if pleases my sister I'll run."

"We'll run together. Not today. We have a full plate."

"Yes sister."

Contentment filled her mind while walking hand and hand with Ellen as she returned home. Savoring the memory of last night she felt like a woman, even the thought of facing her parents did not intrude on her contentment. Thoughts of Robin's lush body intruded into her contentment raising her arousal with her adore. Shuddering with excitement at the thought of Robin's lush body and sexy eyes, she hurried on her way wanting to deal with her parents quickly so that she could let her mind fill with erotic thoughts of seduction. Facing her parents was a chore she had to do, however she lusted for Robin, wanting to bury herself into the sensuous softness of her.

Disrobing as soon a she entered the cabin, she pulled Ellen's head to her open vagina as she relaxed onto her bed; her commands were soft and compelling. "Soft and gentle. She is so hot. I could feel it coming from her just standing close to her. I'll have her tonight. Do not touch yourself. You will not find any pleasure until Robin does."

"Yes sister."

Pleasure filled her mind as she licked Lacy's vagina with devotion: she loved her new sister. Now that Lacy was her mistress, she owed love and devotion to her mistress, but it was more than that she was sure. She was actually in love with Lacy, sharing her love with gentle caresses and lite kisses. Finding a small pleasant orgasm, she took Ellen up into her arms and cuddled. Laying in contentment did not last long before visions of her parents rose in her mind, sitting up she kissed Ellen deeply and then she spoke with a sigh. "Let's go face the ogres. Then we'll go back to Marie's house and fuck until Robin calls."

"Yes sister." Contentment had not left her mind as she brushed Lacy's hair quietly then spoke with devotion in her voice. "Sister, your hair is as beautiful as you are. I love your new style."

"I wish my mother would like it. I don't have much hope of that." Having no more patience for accepting Ellen's service, she stood suddenly taking her by the hand, Speaking as she pulled her out the door. "Let's go."

Confidence faded further from her continence with each step she took, leading Ellen into the house, tears welled up in her eyes not changing her poise or affecting her posture. When she entered the house her father stood and greeted her warmly with a slight hug, being as warm as her father ever got. Accepted his hug, she then took over the embrace, enveloping him fully. The slight pink on his cheeks was the only outward sign of his tumultuous emotional state as he seated Ellen, and then held a chair for her.

With her arms folded, her mother stood in a bubble of sadness with her back to the table looking out the window. Ignoring the offered chair, she walked up to her mother, standing in perfect posture with her head high. Confidence filled her voice as she spoke. "Mother: Look at me."

When her mother turned to face her, seeing Lacy's hair her hand flew to cover her mouth as she gasped while the tears already in her eyes flowed down her cheeks.

"Mother... It's me Lacy. Your daughter. I'm no longer your little girl. My life has taken a radical turn... I'm still Lacy."

Sorrow filled her mother's voice when she spoke. "You look like a stranger in my house. Like one of those mall rats. I'm surprised you don't have rings in your face and tattoos on your body."

"No rings in my face, I'm sure. A tattoo would be nice. I'll think about it. Thank you for the advice mother. Now come meet my lover."

Turning her back on her daughter and the room, she stepped up to the window as she spoke softly, her voice trembling with emotion. "When you bring a man home I'll greet him warmly. I will not sit with your female lover: This one or any other one."

Almost taunting her with her confidence she spoke with power without volume. "You don't know what you are missing mother. I took your advice. I tried a man. They're not all they're cracked up to be. You might try a woman. You might not be so cold when she's finished with you."

Turning around, anger burning in her eyes, her voice was cold when she spoke. "David, are you going to let her talk to me like that?"

"No mother. This has nothing to do with David. This is about you and me. Do you love me? Or do you love your expectations of me? I'm your daughter. If you do not want me in your life, I'll leave. I will not hide in the closet for you, or your friends. If you want me in your life you'll greet my lover. You'll greet any lover I bring home: Male or female. I am now a woman. I'll choose my lovers... and my hair style."

All semblance of control left her when her tears flowed, her shoulders rolled and her head bowed while her hands covered her face while she cried. With a soft voice filled with tears, her stuttering words erupted in bursts. "I do love you. I hate your new found love. You have always been so... normal. It's so sudden... It's so hard to believe."

When her mother broke down into hysterical sobs, Lacy took her into her arms and comforted her, like she had many times comforted her. As she held her and rocked her, she shared her new found strength with her. After her mother had calmed in her arms, she spoke softly. "Mother, come meet Ellen. You'll like her. Think of her as your daughter-in-law. If we could get married she would be your daughter-in-law."

Not unaffected by the sorrow that filled the room like a cloud, with tear stained face Ellen rose when Lacy brought her mother to meet her. Without thought she took her into a brief embrace and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "I would be pleased to have you for a mother-in-law. I don't have a mother anymore. I miss her a lot."

With her tears renewed, her mother took Ellen into her arms. "This is all so new. It will take time. It's easier to think of you as my daughter. I'll just have two daughters."

The talk at the table was calm, although the mood was not easy, there being awkwardness about it. Lacy stayed long enough to be cordial. On her way out she told her father she would be gone tonight and maybe the night after. Stopping at the cabin to pick up her leather case, there was nothing else in this world she had any connection to. Wondering if she should even take any of it with her, she thought it would be better to leave it all behind with her childhood, hoping she would not have to leave her parents behind. She did love them a lot.

The tenseness of the situation left her, when she left the property. Excitement rose with her passion as she neared Marie's house, being glad Marie had made her face her parents, she felt even stronger having done it. As she walked she held Ellen close to her, becoming excited as she approached the house seeing Alice loading the car. Flaring with arousal when she saw her, she walked up to her with intent and then took her into a full embrace and a passion filled kiss. While kissing her, she explored her lush body, breaking the kiss her words were flavored with passion. "I'll have you on your knees soon. You excite me a lot. I love your ass. My whip will also love it. Serve my mistress well. When you return, you'll serve me well."

Flushed with her arousal, Alice was breathing hard when she released her, bowing her head as she replied. "Yes mistress. I'll serve our mistress well. I'll also serve you well. I hope it will be soon."

Happy everywhere she had to stand on tip toes to take Jim into her embrace when he came out the door with a suit case in each hand, greeting him brightly, she smiled up at him as he held her in a light embrace after dropping his burden: Amusement was evident in her voice. "Perhaps you would like to grab my ass this morning. I'd love to slap you again. I enjoyed it all last night. I know my mistress will give you to me again. I hope it will be soon."

He smiled down at her when he spoke. "I enjoyed last night also... everything except the teeth."

Snickering as she broke the embrace, her voice filled with humor. "Be a good boy and I won't bite you again."

"Yes mistress."

With a happy air, Lacy and Ellen helped Alice finish loading the car. While they did, Lacy stalked her, using every opportunity to raise her passion, raising her passion and her own. Both women were in heat when the car left. Winding her hand into Ellen's hair, she propelled her into the den, her voice filled with passion. "Bring me my whip. Kiss it. Hand it to me then kneel before me. Your plate is full. You will eat it all."

"Yes sister."

Using her slave for her own pleasure she denied her any, wanting her to be raging with need when they met Robin. Her pleasure was flavored with anticipation, Robin being firmly in her head while she received Ellen's service. Though not sated she had several pleasant orgasms before Robin called, finding great pleasure in Ellen's frustrated arousal. The ringing cell phone produced a flush of sexual arousal. Smiling deeply she answered the phone, putting Ellen between her legs while she talked. "Robin, are you free today into the night?"

"Yes ma'am. I cleared my schedule for you."

"Good. I'll bring my servant to your shop. You can do her hair there. Then we'll have our date. You do excite me. We'll have a lot of fun tonight. I'll be there in an hour."

"Yes ma'am."

Pulling Ellen's head tightly into her vagina, she burned with lust for Robin. Her soft voice excited her as much as her soft body, finding a powerful orgasm as she thought about her seduction. After she picked out their clothes, Ellen dressed them both. Sparkling with excitement, she buckled Ellen's heels then left with her to go to the mall. Frustration filled Ellen's eyes threatening tears barely able to keep her hands from between her legs; she sat on them instead, moaning as she rocked her hips while Lacy drove. Being unable to sit quietly in her seat, the urge to masturbate was almost overpowering, however she denied herself, Lacy's command held more power than her driving need, being compelled in her mind to obey her big sister.

Both women had sparkling eyes when they arrived at the beauty shop. Ellen was consumed with arousal, while Lacy's eyes were filled with the excitement of the hunt. When they entered the shop, Robin's eyes were also sparkling with arousal and anticipation. Taking her into a full embrace, she began her seduction with a kiss that was filled with gentle passion; her caress of Robin's ample breast was as light as a feather.

The kiss raised Robin's passion higher, bringing her a blush of excitement and embarrassment which came from the public display of Lacy's affection, although Lacy took no mind of anything except her seduction. Stepping back from Robin, she looked her over with a critical eye before she spoke. "I am not excited by your dress. I hope I'm excited when it hits the floor."

Bowing her head when she replied, Robin's blush deepened. "I have my dress for our date in the back. I didn't want to spoil it. I'll change as soon as I am done with your servant's hair."

"Ellen, kiss Robin. Let her look at your hair."

"Yes sister."

Taking Robin into her embrace, her kiss was filled with her arousal as she rocked her hips against her, sparkling with passion; her hands trembled with arousal as she inspected her hair. While she worked Lacy spoke crisply. "Her hair must be blue. Not all blue. More color than mine: Short and sassy."

"Yes ma'am."

"You will also call me sister. I am very close to my sisters. Kiss your sister Ellen then you can begin."

With a red face, Robin took Ellen into her arms, and then kissed her brightly, when Robin broke the brief kiss, Lacy spoke seductively. "I know you want to kiss her more than that. Does she excite you like I do?"

In complete confusion, her face bright red as she stuttered out her reply. "Yes ma'am. She does excite me."

"I will hear no more Ma'am. You will call me 'sister.' You will also address Ellen as 'sister.' Do not forget I am the big sister. Kiss your sister with the excitement you feel. I want to see sparkles in both of your eyes, when you work on her."

"Yes sister," stuttered out of her mouth as she took Ellen into a full embrace, this time kissing her deeply with full passion. They were breathless when Robin broke the kiss, then lead her to the chair and sat her down.

Excitement colored her voice when she spoke. "Tie her hands to the arms of the chair. She'll masturbate if you do not. I've forbidden her any pleasure until you have had yours. If you do not tie her hands, I'll have to spank her right here in the shop."

Being too flustered to speak, she rummaged in her drawer, retrieving two long hair ties then bound each of Ellen's wrists to the arms of the chair. Smiling seductively, Lacy slid her skirt up baring her thighs to her panties, and then kissed Robin lightly, sparkling as she spoke. "Isn't she beautiful? She will obey you. I demand it. Maybe you would like to spank her. Her ass is as pretty as her legs."

Not know how to respond, she stammered. Smiling brightly Lacy kissed her with passion, holding her close as she spoke. "You must answer me. I demand it. I will spank you right now if you do not."

"Yes sister. She is beautiful. I have never spanked anyone, but I'm sure spanking her would be exciting. She does excite me... but not as much as you do."

Watching Robin intently as she turned to her work, she was pleased to see excitement fill her eyes. As she watched she wanted to masturbate, but resisted the temptation, letting her passion for Robin turn into lust. Her lust was for her ass, being determined to pass the test her mistress had given her. When Robin released her from her bondage, her hair-do was more radical than Lacy's was. The bright strands of blue hair threaded through her now quite short hair. Finding pleasure in her new appearance, Lacy liked the hair-do, thinking that it made her even sexier.

Handing Robin five one hundred dollar bills then kissing her brightly, she was pleased with Robin's reaction when she spoke. "This should cover your time for the day. Go change your dress. We must go shopping. We'll eat first." Her voice became sultry. "I'm hungry. A light snack for lunch would be nice."

The double meanings of Lacy's words were not lost on Robin, not only could she hear the sexual connotations, she could clearly see it in Lacy's eyes. Flushing with sexual arousal, everything in her world was tinted with sexuality. When she went to the back to change her dress, she wished she had been more daring in her selection. Sparkling everywhere, Robin returned ready to go.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers