Leather and Lacy Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sister."

Lacy's eyes were glazed as she pulled Ellen to her kneeling her between her legs. Using her hands to bring herself pleasure while Ellen served her wet vagina, her mind was alive with the excitement of her dominance. As her passion rose, she watched Robin swaying to the music as she removed her clothes. When she had stripped to her corset, stockings and heels, her eyes were sparkling with anticipation; her fantasy was about to become real. Arousal, flavored with anticipation, filled her mind when she knelt before Lacy with her head bowed. While Lacy feasted on the sight before her, she spoke her commands. "Ellen, bring me a belt and a dildo. Then get you sister's ass wet with your kisses. She'll scream first from pain, and then she'll sing with pleasure."

"Yes sister."

While Ellen obeyed her sister, covering Robin's ass with wet kisses, Robin's hips rocked with anticipation. Holding the belt to Robin's mouth, Lacy's commands were feral and demanding. "Kiss the belt bitch. Ask for your spanking."

With her heart pounding and her face flushed, she kissed the belt with her head bowed then spoke with passion filling her mind, as well as her voice. "Yes sister. Please spank me."

Raging with arousal and the power of her dominance, she pushed Robin's head to the floor. Powerful waves of pleasure filled her mind as she used the belt on her upturned ass while Ellen masturbated her.

Carefully watching Robin's face, she used the belt hard enough to stimulate her, but not so hard as to lower her arousal, increasing the force of the blows as Robin's passion raised to lust. Tears filled her eyes as she screamed out her pain; Ellen brought her to a full orgasm while Lacy brought the tears from her eyes to her cheeks. Sitting back, pulling Robin's head to her vagina, her words to Ellen were feral, almost growls. "Fuck her. I want passion in her mouth while she serves me. Fuck her hard."

"Yes sister."

Demanding her passion, she took her pleasure from Robin's mouth while Ellen used the dildo with force. Even after she found her orgasm, she continued to demand Robin's mouth. Her orgasm continued in waves of erotic pleasure as her body convulsing in her pleasure, while Ellen brought Robin a screaming orgasm which she delivered to Lacy's vagina. Pushing her over onto her back on the rug, she slipped a small pillow under Robin's head, stroking herself as she directed Ellen to her.

Using the dildo on Robin with one hand, Ellen used her other hand between her own legs, raising her passion along with Robin's. Stroking her vagina sensuously as she watched the scene before her, she was totally excited by what she saw; her passion rose, watching Robin in her pleasure. Filling the room with the sounds and smells of lust along with her loud voice, and as Robin rose to her orgasm; she pulled Ellen's head up, and then slapped her, screaming out her demands. "Fuck me bitch. Fuck me harder."

Flushed with erotic pleasure, she slapped Ellen again then pushed her head back down to her raging vagina. The slaps having brought her to a climax, Ellen rose to an orgasm that filled her whole body. Pushing Ellen away from her, she took her place between her open legs, her vagina being as open as her legs.

As she used the dildo for her own pleasure, while drinking the liquid from Robin's vagina, her pleasure rose to fullness as her own orgasm rich, full and filled with sensuous pleasure burst in her mind. Relaxed in her afterglow, she was sure would find her lust later in her mistress's bed. Soft easy music filled the room as they all lay back relaxed into their afterglow. Rousing herself up first, Ellen left the room without commands, returning shortly with towels in her arms, bowing her head as she spoke. "There is a hot tub in the back yard. If it pleases my sisters, I'll undress you at the tub."

Helping both women to their feet she then led them to the hot tub, undressing Robin, then Lacy, serving them drinks from the attached bar.

"If it pleases my sister, I will prepare the dining room for your dinner."

Dismissing Ellen with a gesture, she only had eyes for Robin as she snuggled into her softness, being fascinated by Robin's body, loving the feel of it. Her hands on Robin's body were sensuous, yet raised no passion. They shared kisses and fondles as they relaxed into the hot water. Smiling with amusement she inquired, "Did you find pleasure in your spanking?"

"Yes sister. I found great pleasure in it."

"Did you find pleasure commanding Ellen?"

"Sister, it seemed strange to command her. It does excite me. Everything excites me today. You excite me the most."

Dressed in a classic maid's uniform with a frilly underskirt that held the skirt away from her body, her black silk panties flashing as she walked, Ellen came for them, helping Robin out of the tub and then dressed her in her corset, stockings and heels, leaving the heels unbuckled. "Your big sister will buckle your heels. When she does, you will obey her the same way I do."

Devotion filled her eyes when she helped Lacy out of the tub and gently dried her. When she had dressed her, she knelt down kissing each heel before slipping them on. Kneeling before her mistress, she licked her heels while flirting with Robin. Grinning at her when she spoke, Lacy stepped up to Robin, petting her lightly. "Ask me to buckle your heels. When I do, you will obey me in all things. You will call me mistress. Ellen calls me mistress. She obeys me. Tonight, she will obey you because I command her."

Bowing her head and lowering her head, her response brought blushes to her face. "Please mistress, buckle my heels. I'll obey you in all things, because it pleases me to do so. Buckle my heels and I'll kiss yours."

Excitement captured her mind when she squatted down and buckled Robin's heels to her ankles as she spoke. "You'll kiss my heels, and much more. You excite me woman."

"Yes Mistress."

Standing before Robin, beaming with the pleasure of her control, she accepted Robin's submission with pleasure as she knelt down, lowering her mouth to her heels, kissing each one with devotion. With all her heart she wanted to obey Lacy, hoping she would spank her again. The taste of victory was fresh in Lacy's mind when she took Robin by the arm following her maid as she led them into the house.

The excitement she felt was contagious as Ellen smiled deeply; knowing her mistress had been successful in her seduction. That excitement could be heard in her voice. "Mistress, drinks are served in the den, dinner is served at my mistress's pleasure." When they entered the den, Ellen spoke with her head bowed. "Mistress, shall I dress our guest for dinner? Or would you like the pleasure of her body while she is being dressed?

"Dress her. I'll find my pleasure undressing her."

"Yes mistress."

Continuing the seduction, she used her hands to raise Robin's passion as she helped her into her dress. Excitement and arousal had captured Robin who was breathing hard when she was sat next to Lacy on the couch, while Ellen knelt beside her mistress's feet. Sharing her drink with Robin from her mouth, she commanded her to share her drink with Ellen from her mouth.

Assaulted by the alcohol and the sexual simulation, Robin became lost in the sensations of it all, using her hand to raise her own passion into lust, becoming wild in her orgasm, she shook and shuddered with loud shrieking noises from her throat. After letting her relax for just a moment, Lacy then dipped her head to her vagina, being almost overcome by the deep heady erotic smell of her passion, as she drank the liquid lust from her vagina for her own pleasure. Her tongue brought shudders of erotic pleasure to Robin as she relaxed into her afterglow. They were both intensely happy.

When they had relaxed for a while, Ellen sponged them off and then brushed their hair. Kneeling before her mistress she awaited her command, and when they were ready she led them to the dining room. The table was formally set, with long tapered candles supplying the only light in the room. Seeing only two plates set Robin was somewhat puzzled. After Ellen sat them both down, she served their meals then knelt by her mistress's chair at her feet. Robin inquired, "Sister isn't Ellen eating with us?"

"Ellen is here to serve us. She has no place at the table. She is my slave and your servant. I will feed her from my plate, if it pleases me. I have buckled your heels on. You will address me as mistress. I will not remind you again. I will slap you if you do not address me properly."

Blushing as she bowed her head, she found pleasure in her words of submission. "Yes mistress."

Flirting with Robin through the meal, while Ellen kept their wine glasses filled, she fed her food from her fork, and wine from her mouth, being excited by Robin's submission, and the aura of sexuality that filled the room. When the meal was done she led Robin back to the den, Ellen followed in close attendance, kneeling at her mistress's feet after serving drinks.

Raising Robin's passion, teasing and fondling her between kisses, her incessant hands, and the alcohol, charged Robin with sexual energy, her eyes twinkling with excitement and arousal. Feeling like a dwarf, she knelt up on the couch next to her, becoming quite intimate in her handling of her body, bringing her to full arousal.

"Robin, you are so hot. Make your servant serve you. Spank her first. Use her for your pleasure. Make her do it. She will fight you. You must take her. Put her in her place. Her place is between your legs. When your passion turns to lust, I will drink it from you. When I am full, you will serve me: Do it now, or I'll slap you now."

The alcohol having bound her inhibitions away, Robin's eyes sparkled, raging with her need. When her eyes narrowed onto Ellen they flashed with arousal. Standing up, she picked up the belt, stalking Ellen, who fell back away from her pleading. "Please sister. Please don't make me do this. Please."

As she used the belt on Ellen, she spoke her commands in a deeply threatening tone. "Bitch. You'll serve me, and you'll bring me pleasure. I'll beat you until you do."

Masturbating while she used the belt, Robin's passion turned to lust. Dropping the belt on the table, she pulled Ellen's head up and slapped her. The feelings of dominance were brand new to her. The power she held over Ellen excited her deeply, almost as much as her spanking had, she had never been this excited or aroused. As she continued to struggle, Robin pulled her head to her vagina, letting her struggle for a just few moments then slapped her hard, her eyes glowing with excitement, arousal, and the power of her dominance. "Bitch. Serve me. I'll slap you, until you do."

Being completely dominated and completely aroused, she ceased her struggles. The power of domination, and excitement from using the belt on Ellen, allowed her to experience lust unfettered. As she served Robin, Ellen masturbated; both women were consumed with lust. The sounds and the smells of their passion filled the room.

Trembling with waves of emotion, she watched with excitement in her eyes and her mind, her success in Robin's seduction filled her mind with pleasure and raised her passion. As she stroked her vagina, she found great pleasure, being content to feel the comforting sensations, her passion was full, but her lust was not yet ripe. When Robin fell back into her afterglow, she knelt between her legs, lowering her head to her vagina. The smells of Robin's lust intoxicated her, loving the taste of a woman's passion, she savored it, being salty in her mouth and sweet in her mind, she knew she would always want a woman in her life.

Pleasure filled her mind, but she was not content, wanting more, she retrieved the dildo, slipping it easily into Robin's vagina. Lacy felt the stirrings of her lust as she used the dildo to rekindle Robin's passion, savoring the feelings of her dominance, now in full control of Robin's lust, raising it and lowering it at her pleasure. As she worked her up in stages, bringing her to the brink of her orgasm then let it subside, Robin began to moan, and plead, in her need. "Please mistress. Please."

"Will you serve me?"

"Yes mistress, I'll serve you."

"Will you lick my heels and call me mistress as you do?"

"Yes mistress. I'll lick your heels. I'll call you mistress."

"Will you kiss my whip? It will bring you much pain, and it will bring me much pleasure."

"Yes mistress I'll kiss your whip. It frightens me, but I'll do it. Please bring me pleasure now."

Power and pleasure expanded in Lacy's mind as she used the dildo with force, while Robin screamed out her orgasm. Drinking the sweet secretions of Robin's lust, her pleasure was full. Passion having turned to lust, her vagina demanded release. Lying back on the rug, she called Ellen to her, handing her the dildo as she lay back to receive her pleasure. The orgasm that came from Ellen's skillful use of the dildo and her mouth was full and powerful. Laying back into her afterglow, she felt as powerful as her orgasm had been. Serving the women as a maid, Ellen licked them both clean, then filled the glasses and knelt before her mistress awaiting her next command, being as happy as Lacy was; she loved watching the seduction.

Although her passion was sated, her lust for Robin still burned, her eyes glowed with lust as she continued the seduction, not allowing any time for an afterglow before raising her passion again, her voice was sultry when she spoke. "I'll whip my slave. You'll masturbate while I do. Look into her eyes. See the pleasure my whip brings her."

When Robin lowered her hands to her vagina, Lacy slapped her as she snarled. "I gave you a command. I heard no answer. You will always answer me when I command you. Bow your head when you do."

When she lowered her head tears had welled up in her eyes when she spoke. "Yes mistress."

Placing Ellen into the bondage of her eyes without saying a word, she called her to kneel at her feet in the middle of the room. Having always found pleasure in her submission, and the slaps and abuse that came with it; her eyes were alive with her arousal as she knelt before her mistress, finding great pleasure from the whip held firmly in a dominate woman's hand. Without letting Ellen's eyes free of her bondage, she removed her dress, her commands coming without volume, but were filled with power. "Strip bitch. You will serve us naked in my bed. We wear heels, you do not."

"Yes mistress."

With reverence, she picked up the leather case, kissing it before she opened it, she strapped on the dildo with her back to Robin. Catching Ellen's eyes, she flirted with her as she picked up the whip with loving devotion, kissing it before she turned to face Robin.

Catching her eyes into her bondage brought a flush of excitement to Robin's face before she lowered her head, being unable to lower her eyes. As she commanded Robin with her eyes, she commanded Ellen with her voice. "Kiss my whip. Lick my heels. Kneel before me with your face on the floor and your ass in the air. Look at Robin. Share your pleasure with your sister."

"Yes mistress."

As she lovingly kissed the whip in Lacy's hand without letting her eyes leave Robin, she then lowered her head and kissed each of Lacy's heels, lowering her head further, she laid her face on the rug, sharing her pleasure with her sister.

Masturbating for pleasure not passion, she used the whip on Ellen. The lashes started light, rising in harshness as she watched Ellen's eyes while raising her passion into lust. Ellen screamed from the intense pain, her eyes filled with tears, her lust rising with the screams. Sharing her passion and lust with Robin, who watched in wide eyed wonderment, being fascinated watching Lacy whip her, being even more fascinated watching the obvious pleasure the whip brought Ellen.

Shocked amazement filled her eyes while watching the whipping. The sights, sounds and the smells of sex raised her to heights she had never climbed before. Even though her hands brought her a full orgasm she wanted more, wanting Lacy to whip her, and wanting Lacy to fuck her with the erection she wore. Every nerve in her body was electrically sensitive to the slightest touch as she trembled with passion and lust for the whip. While holding Robin's eyes in bondage, she pulled Ellen's head up, forcing the dildo into her mouth. "Suck me bitch. Get my erection as wet as your cunt."

Taking Ellen's mouth completely, she found intense pleasure seeing the dildo disappear into her throat. The saliva that filled her mouth from the deep penetration coated the dildo, causing it to shine in the dim light. Catching Robin's eyes into her bondage, she smiled deeply as she removed the dildo from her mouth, then knelt behind her entering her open wet vagina in one forceful thrust.

As she held Robin's eyes while sharing her passion with her, she rose quickly to her orgasm, sharing her pleasure with her sister, who found another intense orgasm seeing the pleasure in Ellen's eyes and hearing the screams of passion from her mouth, while Lacy fucked for her own pleasure. Loving the sounds of Ellen's lust flowing from her mouth, she masturbated with her hips against the protrusions on the strap-on, finding her own orgasm to blend with, and compliment the orgasm in her mind that came from dominance alone.

All of the women fell into their afterglow. Being the first to rise, Ellen used her tongue to clean her mistress, and then crawled to Robin serving her with her tongue. Pleasure filled the area around her as she rose to her feet, filled the glasses, then knelt with her head bowed awaiting her mistress's next command.

With difficulty, Lacy roused herself, standing in perfect posture before Robin. Reclaiming her control of Robin's eyes brought a flush of anticipation to her. With eyes glowing from passion and lust Robin was still in full arousal, her lust was for the whip, wanting more than just a spanking, having never thought of being whipped before, it was all she could think about now. As she lowered her head she spoke breathlessly. "Mistress, please whip me now. I'm so excited."

Power and domination filled her mind completely filling her eyes and her voice with confidence as she issued her commands. "Crawl to me bitch. Kneel before me."

Submission ruled her mind while excitement filled her voice. "Yes mistress."

Undressing Robin slowly, she kissed each part of her body as she uncovered it, her commands were sharp. "Kiss my whip. Call me mistress. Lick my heels. Put your face on the floor. Share your passion with your sister."

Robin lowered her lips to the whip, kissing it with passion then kissed Lacy's hand. Lowering her head to Lacy's feet, her voice was filled with arousal. "Yes mistress. I serve you."

Licking each heel, and then kissing them with devotion, she moved so that she faced Ellen as she laid her head on the rug. Lust controlled her completely as she used the whip sharply, Robin screeching with each lash. Tears filled her eyes then flowed down her cheeks.

Feeling the pain dissolve into waves of pleasure that set her hip's rocking, her hands went between her legs as her vagina took her hands and her hips from her control. Sharing her pleasure with Ellen everything was sexual in her world, even her rationality was captured by her vagina. Rising like a crescendo, her orgasm filled her body, her mind and her voice as she screamed out her orgasm.

Still raging with arousal, Lacy turned then walked to the bedroom, speaking over her shoulder. "Follow me bitches. Crawl to my bed. You will both serve me at my pleasure."

"Yes mistress."

As she lay back on the bed, Robin knelt between her mistress's legs serving her with devotion, wanted to bring her mistress as much pleasure as she had just brought her. Ellen kissed Lacy's whip, then lowered her head to the bed presenting her ass to her mistress's whip. Rising to her feet to stand beside the bed, Lacy used the whip on her, while Robin brought Ellen pleasure. The passion of her dominance rose to lust as everything in the world ceased to exist for her except her pleasure and her whip.