Leather Armchair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the one area where fingers crossed being with a woman will be the greatest sex I will ever experience. The idea of somebody spending all night devouring my sensitive breasts makes me so hot, men just give them a couple of hard squeezes then try and shove their little dick into me......what great foreplay that is!!!

As you stand and stare at my glistening pussy, I see your long beautiful legs move, I can sense your moving behind me closer and closer. My entire body stiffens waiting for your first touch, I first feel your hot breath on my right ass cheek, then like a feather's touch your tongue snakes out a gently touches my soft skin. I take a sharp intake of air as I slowly stand, our eyes meet in the mirror above your fireplace. We stare deep into each other's eyes like a couple of star-crossed teenagers on a first date. The electricity between us is amazing, I feel I could orgasm without even being touched by this goddess, my Princess Julia.....

It seems like hours pass as we gaze at one another, you step forward so your soaked panties make contact with my naked ass. My knees feel like jelly as I struggle to keep my balance, your arms move either side of my hips and your fingers entangle with mine. I pull my arms across my stomach which pulls you closer against my back.

Your hot breath is now on my neck, still our eyes haven't left one another's, we both slowly move to the music in this erotic dance for lovers.

Julia wrote:

Still with my hands around your waist I lean my head forward and blow hot breath on your neck, first one side and then the other, then I dart my tongue out to touch your neck between the long damp strands of your silky blonde hair. I run it up to your hairline leaving a wet trail of saliva to match the liquid oozing from your pussy.

I glance in the mirror to see you now have your eyes closed so you do not notice me move my hands up to your lovely boobs sitting high and proud on your chest. I gently bite your earlobe at exactly the same moment as grasp your breasts with open hands and savour the sharp intake of breath followed by a long low sigh as I gently squeeze my fingers over your large pink areolae.

Moving my hands down a little I cup them under your large and lovely fleshy mounds, surprised at their significant weight but at the same time delighted to feel how firm they are. I look again in the mirror to enjoy the dreamy look on your face as I ensure you are not disappointed by your first experience of a woman's hands caressing your delicious flesh. I press my pelvis against your ass and crush my damp panties against your upper thigh, grinding my pubic bone into your leg and sending wonderful sensations deep into my pussy. I move one hand down onto your abdomen, pulling you hard against me just in case you might pull away from me at the crucial moment.

I need not have worried. You lean back against me, pressing your shoulder blades against my breasts, as yet still encased in the cups of my luxurious bustière, my nipples crushed against its fabric in their aching fiery readiness. You gyrate your hips seductively against my groin sending shivers through my groin as my pussy anticipates your intentions.

Even though you must have expected it, you cry out in surprise when I squeeze my fingers together, trapping a nipple and pinching hard. I pull it outwards, twisting it and at the same time burying my tongue deep into your ear. Now your eyes are open wide, watching me torment your dark pink bud and pulling more of your areole away from the safe seductive curve of your ample breast.

My other hand slides lower down your tummy, inching towards your pussy mound. I wonder if you have noticed and whether you will allow my searching fingers to reach their pouting pink destination.

Suddenly you pull my hands away from your body. Momentarily I'm shocked and frustrated but you quickly spin around, wantonly exposing the full beauty of your voluptuous body to my appreciative stare. Your hands are all over me. You clamp them over my boobs, prizing them out of my lingerie. Debauched and aroused, I allow you to explore my body. Kneeling subordinately before me, you begin to unclip my suspender straps from the tops of my seamed stockings and plead with me to let you unclip the back fastenings of my tight black bustière.

Becky wrote:

You nod and seductively smile as you now know you have complete control over me, you know I would do anything to you and for you. I stop and stare, as you turn away from me, your Golden-Honey blonde hair covering your shoulder blades, the bustière tight around your sexy taut body. I step closer so this time my breath is on your neck, I position my dripping cunt directly behind your ass, and slowly rub up against your crack. Simultaneously I place my hands on your hips and pull you against my body, you exhale loudly as your back makes contact with my naked body. Your head rests against my left shoulder as my lips bury into your neck my tongue snaking out licking your soft skin. Even though you are my mistress, somehow the softness of your skin and low grunts make me feel the dominant partner. Maybe my Princess Julia doesn't always like being the aggressor, sometimes she just wants to be kissed, caressed and made to feel like royalty.

As I eagerly kiss, lick and nibble your priceless neck, I feel your hand slide between our hot bodies towards my prize. Your fingers glide through my pubic hair inching ever closer to my soaked pussy. Feeling your hand against my lower abdomen, I slowly move my right hand down towards the top of your damp panties, I stop in surprise as my fingers find your left hand pulling the material away from your body, inviting my fingers into your pussies prison. Your head turns, our lips just inches apart, eyes staring, neither of us moves a muscle.

Who is going to make the next move........

Julia wrote:

Then, just as you are about to slide your fingers inside my panties, I pull away from you and close the top of my undies, depriving you of your goal. So, now who's in charge?

"Take my fucking bustière off, now, will you, bitch!" I growl."

Only a moment ago you were pleading with me to allow you to. I know you want to feel my naked body against yours. So, stop rubbing your wet cunt against my ass and get these back fasteners undone."

I spin around to face you and plant a hot wet kiss full on your mouth, lingering so long I have you gasping for breath and feeling light-headed. I grab your wrists firmly and pull your hands around behind my back in case you need further encouragement to release me from my remaining clothing. I press my bare protruding breasts against your much larger mounds, anticipating how firm the will feel against me ...

Becky wrote:

My fingers are shaking, as they slowly un-hook the fasteners on your black bustière. The tips of our noses touch as we stare into one another's eyes. I struggle with bustière but finally the last fastener comes loose and the black garment is released, only being suspended because of the closeness of our hot sweaty bodies. Your hands slide past my hips and onto my bare ass, kneading the flesh in your hands you pull me towards you. I open my mouth in anticipation of your wet tongue, but it doesn't appear, I open my eyes to see a wide grin on your face.

"Waiting for something, Miss Rebecca?"

You step back giving me the first glimpse of your near naked body, only your damp panties remain.

"Do you like your Princess?"

I can barely speak as my mouth has become dry, only a muffled sigh and nod of my head are any indication of an answer.

I look your magnificent body up and down, Princess Julia please describe your naked breasts for me.

Julia wrote:

Standing naked from the top of my panties upwards, I smile as you feast your eyes on my body. My rib-cage is quite narrow and my waist acceptably small for a woman in her late thirties so my breasts, quite large as they are, stand even more prominently on my chest. The measure 34C but could be mistaken as one size larger. Almost identical in size, they are full and rounded and although they now droop a little, like yours they thrust straight forward when I stand rather than spreading outwards. They curve seductively towards you, not dissimilar in shape or size to medium grapefruit. My areolae are dark, almost perfectly round, about 1 ½" in diameter and clearly defined. They are positioned prominently and centrally on the very fronts of my breasts. When I was younger they were even higher so my nipples used to point slightly upwards but today, as you can see Miss Rebecca, they point directly forwards.

When they are 'resting', my nipples are fairly small although neatly shaped, rather like the little pink erasers you might remember having on the tops of the pencils at school. But when I'm excited, like now, they grow much longer yet remain parallel. They form into large and proud teats, slightly dimpled at the ends, pulling my areolae into smaller, darker tightly puckered circles.

Because my rib-cage is narrow, the space between my breasts forms a dark vee. Whilst not exactly a cleavage when I'm not wearing a bra, nonetheless your eyes are drawn into its shadowy curving depths.

"Do you want to touch them again, Miss Rebecca?" I ask rhetorically.

Of course you do. Your breathing is fast and shallow, your lips are dry and your legs are shaking with the tense anticipation. I'm standing out of your reach but invite you closer.

"Reach out your hands, Miss Rebecca" I say, "and come to me".

You take two small steps forward and place a nervous hand on my left breast. I hold back a gasp as we both feel its nipple grow more under your palm. You caress my soft flesh and cup your hand under my breast, lifting it to feel its weight no longer supported by my discarded bustière, and breath out a long slow quivering sigh.

Placing your left hand on my right breast, you bestow on it the same inquisitive, enthralling exploration. I encourage you by leaning forward a little, transferring more of their weight onto your supporting palms that hold them reassuringly like warm living bra-cups.

"You may attend to my nipples now, Miss Rebecca," I say, and you need no further encouragement. You take each one between an eager finger and thumb and begin to play. You squeeze them gently, too gently at first as though they might break, but more firmly as you gain confidence. "Harder, bitch, you won't hurt me" I reassure you "try twisting them."

You pinch and roll and pull them, egged on by my instructions and moans of pleasure.

"Take your hands away now," I say, and you look disappointed, unnecessarily so.

"Open your legs slightly, you slut ..."

You move your feet apart about a foot on the smooth polished floorboards "... and run a fingertip along the slit of your hot, swollen, oozing pussy."

You look shocked by the explicit nature of my instructions but carry them out meticulously.

"Show me your finger."

You hold up a fingertip glistening and dripping wet with your copious sticky juices.

"Good. Now rub it on my nipple. Do as I say."

You direct your finger at my erect bud and touch the tip. Immediately it grows even longer to meet your approach, and begins to throb with expectation. Carefully you smear masses of your delicious lubricant around my nipple and over the rapidly shrinking brownish-pink flesh of my areola. You can only imagine how arousing that feels to me but I know only too well; it's one of my favourite pleasures in the early stages of lesbian love-making. So intimate, a sharing of body fluids says so much.

"Now the other one."

You obediently dip your left finger into your very wet pussy and pull out a long sticky trail of slippery lubricant which you then smear liberally over my right nipple, making it jump to attention and grow equally hard and full.

"Come closer, whore." I say. You do not understand just how close to stand so I clamp my hands firmly around your waist and I pull you towards me so your breasts meet mine.

Now you understand; we press our boobs together and squirm our bodies so our nipples slide over each other, amply lubricated by your slippery natural lube; better than anything you can buy in a tube. I feel your teats grow harder against mine as we alternately press against each other then back off so they just brush very lightly, almost imperceptibly touching and forcing you to concentrate on the new sensations you're just beginning to discover.

Your boobs are larger than mine so your nipples are further apart, but I place my hands beneath them, lifting their significant weight and drawing them closer together so our nipples are equally spaced and we can rub both together simultaneously.

Am I right, Miss Rebecca, when I sense that you are finding this so arousing that your orgasm is growing inside you again and seeking the fulfilling release you crave? Is this so erotic, rubbing your hard buds against mine, that you will come just from this stimulation alone? Are you really so horny and ready to come and are your breasts such an important focus of your sexuality that they alone might bring you to a climax so early in our lovemaking? Do you find me that stimulating? Do you find my body so arousing that just by seeing me half naked, feeling the slippery touch of my breasts against yours, you can attain an orgasm?

Why, we haven't even taken off my stockings or my panties yet!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unfortunately we never did finish the conversation and we have since lost touch. So Rebecca, if you are out there reading this, please get in contact again so we can continue?

To everyone else, if you have enjoyed reading this and think you could take up the mantle and become the new Rebecca, I have a challenge for you. (Write to me first if I do not already know you, using the feedback system). You have my permission to enter my little game. Write a paragraph or maybe a few and e-mail it to me ... if I like what you write I might continue this scenario with you.

12