Leather Straps

Story Info
Initiation to Bondage.
4.7k words
4.24
18.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers

"The smell of leather and wood is very distinctive and intoxicating. That heady musk aroma normally associated with a man, yet, when a person is bound within its straps. It isn't the aroma that intoxicates any more, it is the willing release of yourself to another person. That gift of power over your mind and body. The exhilaration of letting go of everything except the raw sense of feeling, it is so amazing."

"I could tell you how it would feel to have the leather straps, one at a time, binding your naked body to the polished wood of the crossed bars, but it is different with each person. Some feel the freedom of letting go of everything. Others only know the fear instilled by doubt as it boils up within. For once bound your only protection is in the safety net of two words. The first warns that you are reaching your limit of endurance. The second is to stop everything and allows you to be released immediately. For this reason gift yourself wisely, for they are only as good as the person you surrender yourself to."

"If you can repeat the ones we have agreed to we can begin."

I smile and say "Very good, now please remember them." Reaching out with palm up, my Beth looks at it for a moment as if it were going to bite, then places her own on to it so gently our hands are barely touching. Nodding to the crossed bars I slowly take a step and our fingers start to slide apart before she takes a matching step to keep our hands together. She has such a lovely face, I hate that it is torn with such a worried expression. I had hoped she would know me enough by now that I would never hurt her beyond our mutual pleasure.

I stand before the base of the crossed bars and maneuver my hand around so that she would have to step onto the base to keep from letting go. Positioning myself before her I bring her hand up to my lips and kiss it gently with bowed head. With a little squeeze of affection I release her and looking into her eyes I say, "Take a deep breath please." and smile as she does so. Her breast lifting slightly as she does. Thinking I am so lucky to have found such a beautiful lady, I continue, "It is such a strong and invigorating force. The leather, polished wood, and your own pheromones mixing together. Wait until your strapped in place, with all three parts bound together as one. The world as you now know it will fade and the freedom of being bound will become your everything."

Looking her straight in the eye, I wait until she is looking deep within my own before I slowly raise my fingers to her lowest button of her shirt and undo it. Her eyes drop as she feels the movement of her shirt and her hands reflexively raise up to mine. I gently reprimand her with, "I need you to look at me, and put your hands to your sides so I may undress you. I will do it one button at a time. Your blushing modesty is beautiful, but I know you would enjoy the experience much more if you allow me to undress you." As our eyes lock again I continue with the next button and I can see her body tense as her hands ball to a fist and relax many times as she tries to resist raising her hands.

As the third button comes free I smile at her with my eyes as I say, "See this isn't that bad is it?" I continue to the 4th before she has a chance to answer, for as long as her hands stay at her sides that is all that matters. To distract her from the unbuttoning, I remind her of one of the agreements, "You might not have remembered from earlier, but once we start, and we have, you are to call me Sir, Master, or Master Redstone depending on your ability to put together intelligible words to speak. Now where were we. Oh yes, The last button. I always find this part very telling as to how enjoyable the session will be. For as I spread open the shirt and let it slide off of your shoulders, will you let it fall or will your arms stiffen at your sides to try and retain your," I cock my head to one side as I let my fingertips slide across her shoulders spreading her shirt wide as they near the brink of her shoulders. I pause for only a moment before I continue with, "Modesty? Decency? Or is it some form of Virginity? I am curious, but I will probably never know."

The shirt flutters to the floor unhindered. Bending I scoop up the shirt and as I stand I lean into her and take a deep breath as I straighten. The clean scent of her body intoxicates me. She has not moved other than tipping her head as she watches me gather up her shirt. I look into her eyes and with a smile I turn and place the shirt on a peg above my table of toys. Coming back to her I let my hand trail up her arm with a feathery touch that draws a delicious shiver through her body as I circle around behind her.

Unable to resist I lean close and nestling her ear I take another deep breath as my hands touch her shoulders and slowly slide down to undo her bra. The hooks separate from the loops as if they also wished to please me as you do. The bra doesn't fall away, instead I catch the straps with my fingers and slide them from those smooth shoulders. Carefully and slowly I pull the straps down. Sliding my fingers under your arms I let them work their way around your bountiful breast allowing myself the pleasure of lifting them so the trapped bottom edge of the bra lowers gently into my hands.

As I walk over to the peg I hold it up to my nose and inhale her essence moments before I hang it from one of the straps over the peg. Such a wonderful scent this woman has. Walking around to stand in front of her the slight smile tells me that the fear has started to fade, which is good. She seems intrigued that I let myself exhibit a moment of heart felt weakness in needing to breath her in even though she were but feet from me. We all have our own fetishes, and getting her to smile will help her through the next part.

I say in a soft, thoughtful voice, "I could stand here and admire your smooth, naked, beauty, and be very happy, but that isn't what I promised you. So let me say, You are beautiful and I am honored that your have gifted yourself to me." With slow deliberate movements so not to startle her I take one hand and raise it up to where the crossed bar has a leather strap fastened to it. I loop the strap around her wrist and pulling it through the buckle I snug it up and say, "It must be snug, but please tell me if it is to tight. I don't want you uncomfortable. I want you secure so you can enjoy the moment, but not to hurt in any way. Is it OK?"

Beth says, "Yes," and with a slight pause continues with, "Master Redstone."

"Very good, and now," Reaching up I fasten the other arm into place. Breathing deeply again as the smell of leather mixes with her clean scent. It is such a deliciously naughty aroma. I can never get enough of that complimentary combination. "I know I dally to much, and I should just go about finishing with the binding, but since you are pretty much at my mercy at this point anyway, I hope you don't mind indulging another fetish of mine for a moment." looking at her I continue with, "You have such a lovely, kissable neck, and your breast." Leaning into her I kiss her and let my fingers roam her upper body.

As we break for our kiss I let a single finger trace across her breast and say in an intimate whisper, "Most men think the nipples are the most beautiful part of the breast. They seem the most sought after, but can you see when I lift your breast up like this the light blue veining that runs through the fleshy part of the breast. That is the real turn on. That delicate faint tracing of color contrasting to the light tones of your breast. Hmmmmm, yes, so perfectly you." With one last gentle kiss over the vein that I just traced , I lower her breast and say, "Again, thank you for putting up with my fancy, as it does seem like an inevitable part of bondage though."

My hands are already unfastening her pants before she realizes what I am doing and before she can say anything, I hook my thumbs into her pants and panties band and lower myself in a deep knee bend in front of her. As I look up at her surprised expression I say, "Please slide one foot at a time over to the pegs of the crossed bars." As one leg begins to move I slip the pants and panties off her bare foot as she lifts it slightly to rest on the flat wide peg. To break her thought pattern I say, "Your arms will stretch a little higher within the bindings as your other leg goes to the peg, but it should be fine. There you go."

My hands wrap around her ankle and leather strap to check with more than my eyes that it was secure and as my breathing grows slower and deeper I look up with a smile. This lady, virginal to bondage, gifted herself to me. She is mine to be what I want and need at any given moment and all I have to do to make her want to continue giving herself to me is to give her as much pleasure as I take myself.

With that thought I raise my hands up from the cuffs drifting up until they roam over her hips. Following the crease that descends to the trimmed patch of hair and beyond with as light a touch as possible I thrill at the shiver that courses through her body. I stand and reverse the motion of my fingers centimeters short of her outer lips. Looking directly into her eyes I let myself sink into the beautiful blue ocean before me as my hands continue to slowly drift upward.

Breaking my gaze as my hands lift up her breast for my lips to join in a soft, nuzzling kiss I say, "You have very beautiful, breast. I have always been a breast man and yours are perfect. I have seen a pattern done one the web and have been dying to try it. It was interesting on the small breasted women, but I do believe it will be much more of an art form on a fuller breast such as yours." Gently lowering the breast back into position I turn, and have trouble trying to keep a dignified step instead of the skip my heart wants to do. As I reach the table my hand automatically rests upon the rope and I whisper to myself, "damn I love to play."

I know I can't hide my excitement so when I turn back to her I hold the coil close to my chest and with eyes down I try to move, almost reverently as visions of the pattern play through my mind. Stepping behind the crossed bars where I don't have to mask my excitement I let one end of the rope and slide over her shoulder and say, "This is a nice, soft, half inch, rope. It comes in many different thicknesses, and colors, but this one will do well for you. See as it slides over your shoulder and down onto your breast there is no scratching, just a nice, soft, silky feel to it.

Pulling it back into the coil I reach around from behind and pass the rope around her chest. Catching the end with my other hand I pull it the rest of the way around I let it continue to slip around again as I move around front keeping my eyes on the ropes tension. Gently lifting each breast up to tuck it beneath each. Once satisfied I keep going around and tie a secure knot on the back side of the crossed bars. This pulls her back firmly against the polished wood reducing the amount of motion left available to her.

Tossing the coil of rope over one shoulder I slide around and say, "Like your bra this will help support, but unlike your pretty lace bra, this will do so much more form fitting." Taking the coil in hand I let it drop to the floor uncoiling as it goes. Transfixed with her breast I say, "Now with this end I will bring it up and loop the rope around your breast, a couple of times. Lifting it slightly as I keep it snug so it supports the weight of your breast, but not so tight as to cut off circulation. See how I can get one, two, three, loops around them easily. Oh,Yes, it makes your breast stand out and enlarges your nipple so beautifully."

With my free hand I run a fingertip around the nipple before continuing on with, "Now the rope moves over to the other breast and loop, loop, loop, so they look about the same." I lift and press the breast together slightly and lean back to make sure they are just about even then I take the last of the rope and it goes up and over to tie it off. With a satisfied smile I say, "Now I get to admire the art of those beautiful ladies standing out so magnificently erect and unable to contain myself I reach out and stroke these lovely sculptures.

"Amazing how they take such a wonderful breast and defying gravity, make them point straight out so large, and firm. The nipples are right there. Making them swell in size and firming the whole structure up," Looking at the gift wrapped package I say, "Oh, My, There is an art form to rope work and it is the model that makes or breaks it. An amazing sculpture you are." With a gentle touch, an almost ghost of a touch I ease my fingers around and over the exposed flesh of the upper breast, shoulders, and neck.

As I continue my ghosting over her I say, "Close your eyes." She looks at me for only a moment longer they slowly flutters her eyes closed. I can see and hear that the breathing is coming from deeper within the farther I travel over her exposed skin. Those delicate lips part even farther as I watch that magnificent breast rise and fall with each intake of breath.

Once the senses have peeked I bend and air brush the exposed sections of that heaving chest with kisses. Eventually touching the aroused nipples one at a time with my lips. Gentle kisses, making them peek and strain outward even more then before. Then when they can't protrude any further I surround one with my lips and suck it into my mouth. This elicits that emotion filled gasp that I so enjoy. Oh, it such delicious a sound.

Her eyes open with that look of frustrated want within her eyes. Her mouth moving, but nothing coming out because she doesn't know what to say, for she has given herself to me and doesn't want it to stop. Her arms are straining as they try to reach for me. To crush me into her bosom, yet bound to the the wood with thick, wide, straps of leather, all she can do is clutch air from bent wrists. I know that it is time for the next step.

I pull a set of soft wide mouthed nipple clamps hidden away in my back pocket and raise one up from beneath her breast so it is hidden until it is settling over one of those puffed nipples. Those light blue eyes open wide as the light pressure of the clamp bears down on her unexpected nipple. I ask, "Is it too tight? Do I need to loosen it or can you bear that pressure?" My index finger is gently placed over the one end of the clip and slowly wiggles it up and down as her calculating eyes concentrate on the movement and eventually her head moves negligibly from side to side. Bringing a smile to my lips as I slip the other clamp into place.

I try to explain to her as she watches, probably fully expecting her nipples to fall off, "These clamps are soft pressure clamps, you feel the pressure, but not a pinching pain. The wide mouth distributes the pressure evenly across your nipple. There is a two fold reason for the ropes and clamps. First is that domination feeling that the instill. You are subject to my whims and if you can, you will submit. Second, You will find out when I remove them.

Turning I walk back to the toy table and pull out a much thinner rope and say, "This one your going to enjoy even more than the others." I tie one end of it to the rope between her breast. Then down between the legs and feed it through a ring on the back of the crossed bars. Then back around it goes back between the legs and I feed it again through the rope between the breast. Leaving it dangling loose I kiss my way down her belly all the way to those beautiful angelic wings between her legs.

After a short dalliance with my tongue over this very sensitive area I get back to business and line the strands of rope, one on each side of the now perky clitoris. Catching it snugly between. Tying the rope tightly at her breast I say, "There you go. Adding a blind fold and wallah, your all gift wrapped so now I can unwrap you through your sensory deprevation."

Turning on some music I watch my Beth carefully as I manipulate a feather to lightly touch under her breast. Then it flicks to the inside of her leg and travels up to flutter over the engorged clitoris. The motion elicits a moan, but even more interesting was as she stretched to move about the range of the feather and caused the strings to bump the clitoris causing its own gasp and reaction. Absently I say, "Oh, you squirm so nicely."

After a little more feather work I nibble around the neck and outside the ear, I let her relax for a bit as I go back to the toy table. I remove my shirt and hang it on its own peg. Then I let my fingertips trail over a couple of the toys before picking up two different ones and turning back I admire my work, and her beauty and I say, "It is time to learn the second reason that the ropes can be so much fun."

Sliding a finger-less bikers glove onto my left hand I flex my fingers so that it snugs into place. The only modification to it is that the palm is cut away and two bullet vibrators are sewn into the back side. Tapping on the nipple clips as I walk around her I delight in the small gasp from the unexpected pulling bounce as they try to right themselves again. Once behind her I say, "First I need to undo the ropes so they are loose back here, and then I can come around and remove the blind fold because I think it will add to your, enjoyment."

As her eyes flutter trying to focus after the dark, I remove the left clip and instantly surround the nipple with my lips as the blood rushes back to them, and start sucking on it as I turn on the bullet vibrators and quickly slide my hand between her legs. One finger guiding its way between and inside of her as my bare palm rests over her clitoris. The vibrations and my administration on clitoris and nipples bring fast results as her back arches to its bound limit, and a gasp, that no doubt emanated from deep within her sexual being.

At this point I am not worried about hurting her as I flick the other nipple clamp off of her and quickly start sucking on that nipple as I continue to manipulate my fingers and palm between her legs. Her breaths are coming in short gasps as she tries to pull away and push deeper in at the same time. Pulling my wet fingers out of her crotch I lick them one at a time as she tries to regain her composure. My eyes flick to her wrists where I check to make sure that they are still secure and not cutting into her.

Slowly gaining her legs again she tries to straighten up a bit more and I say, "Make yourself comfortable. That was just a tease compared to when the Ropes come off. As the extra blood starts to flow back into your breast they will become very sensitive similar to your nipples, but well, you will see." Her mouth starts make a reply, but I don't give her a chance to say anything as I pull the ropes off as fast as I can without hurting her. Un-looping them until I can let them fall. As they do my vibrating hand goes straight up to her right breast, palm against nipple and the fingers spread wide to capture as much as possible. With the vibrations running wild through it my other hand captures the left breast, and as it massages, my lips surround that nipple, and again sucks it in.

The sensations flood through her body. The tingle centers on her breast, and cascades down to her crotch, even though my hand has moved to her breast. Moving my knee forward and up to her crotch she instantly presses against it and tries to bring herself off as her body is shouting its need to her from so many different areas. Eventually I let my hand drift down her sweating body and as it passes over her hip she lets out the most delightful moan that turns to a hungry growl as my fingers trickle over the small patch of hair to and through those lovely protective wings to her inner self.

Pulling my hand away before she loses all control of her legs I turn off the bullets and trying to steady her I say, "Only a few more moments as you steady yourself and then I will start unbinding." As I watch her muscles start to firm as she tries to stretch back up on her own, taking some of the weight off her arms. Squatting in front of her I undo the buckle on one leg and then the other. Bringing the legs together under her. As I stand I say, "You are amazing." Leaning in I kiss her lightly on the lips as she is still a bit wobbly from her multiple orgasms.

Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers
12