Leather Straps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers

Undoing the wrist bindings were a bit trickier as she wrapped one freed arm around me for balance and then the other. Half carrying and half guiding I say, "Only a few steps and you can lay down and relax. You did very good. I am so proud of you."Once we make it to the bed I carefully lay her down and roll her onto her stomach. Kneeling on the bed beside her I reach over and dribble oil over her back and shoulders. She startles at the cool touch of the oil, but calm her quickly as I work it into her shoulders and back.

Firm pressure and flexing fingers within the oil quickly has her relaxed and emitting a non sexual groan or relief that is as satisfying as the uncontrollably sexual driven gasps and groansof so many minutes ago. I take my time applying the oil from her neck to her heals as my hands follow loosening yet defining the muscles that were turning to rubber on the crossed bars.

The oil soaks in as I continue down her body. Once I am working over her ankles I slide my hands all the way up to her shoulders and out her arms. Grasping her wrists firmly I pull them in and shifting to her shoulder and hip I roll her over onto her back. To be greeted with a smile as I look upon her. Bending I kiss her gently, and let it build in passion as I let my body merge with hers.

The kiss builds upon it self along with our needs to the point where she rolls me over and as she gains the top her hands fly to my pants. Unfastening them quickly she almost rips them apart as they are pulled from my hips. My cock finally free of its confinement bursts outward, only to be grasped within her hands. Her lips spread into such a delicious Oh as my cock disappears within. Reaching out my own hands bury themselves in her hair as it rides up and down my pulsing cock.

It feels so amazing I contemplate letting her finish me off, but I can't let her set a precedence for our future efforts. So with fingers entwined within her hair I lift her off of my cock and bring her back up to my lips. This not only allows us to kiss, but it stretches her out so I can roll her back to the bottom and hold her there as my hands take hers and raise them above her head. I straddle her as I use one hand to hold and the other to gain balance.

Looking down I say, "You are the submissive. You need to be taught what that position entails. This is your position. Bound and helpless." My free hand raises, open palmed before her, causing her to turn her face away and cower. Hurt by her reaction, my voice becomes more aggressive as I say, "Look at me!" Slowly her head turns back to me as my hand stays still and the blow is not delivered. Once we get back to looking each other in the eye, I let my had fall upon one breast and then the other causing a loud, but almost painless slap on each.

Then I hook my feet between Beth's legs and sliding back and pushing apart I manage to settle between with my cock resting on that lovely patch of hair. I say, "Do not move!" Slowly I relax my hand and pull away as I am confident that they will remain above her head. With eyes locked I reach between your thighs and lift your legs into the air. Raising her hips in the process until they rest upon my shoulders. With a smug smile I guide my cock inside of her.

The feeling of the moist, clamping, pressure on my cock soon wipes the smugness off of my face. Together we rock my cock sliding in and out with the rhythm of our beating pulse. Her hips trying to match my rhythm as I speed up. Thrust for thrust. Moan for groan, I ride her through multiple orgasms before my own pulsing cock screams its own needs out and pushing deep within her I let the sensations win out and I lock her hips to mine as I splash the inside of her with my seed. Collapsing onto her my sweat covered chest lay against hers. The rising and lowering of our heaving chests are the only motion for long moments before my cock falls out of her and I roll off.

As we continue to spoon each other she leans to my ear and whispers, "Master Redstone, where do I buy tickets for that ride? I want to go again."

Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers
12