Leatherface XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

LEATHERFACE: (VERY LOUD CHAINSAW REVVING)

Meanwhile back in JESSICA'S van, the festivities had moved from eating pussy to JESSICA and JESS taking turns riding the hitchhiker's very thick cock in their asses.

JESS: FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!! FUCK MY LOSER HUSBAND!! I'D RATHER FUCK THIS BEAUTIFUL COCK IN MY ASS!!

JESS was having a great time with the huge cock in her ass, while JESSICA was enjoying herself sucking his huge balls. SHELDON and BILLY just watched in amazement. The hitchhiker roughly groped JESS'S very beautiful C cup tits, as she moaned and came all over his cock, and the seat. She played with her pussy, licking her lips, and screamed in ecstasy, at the huge cock working so good and deep up her tight ass. They switched, after a few more minutes and JESSICA faced the hitchhiker and twirled her cowboy hat around, as she rode his huge cock in her perfect tan ass.

JESSICA: Hell yeah baby, work my ass daddy. YEAHHHHHHHHH, FUCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEE!!

He came in her ass and JESSICA pulled JESS' face to her ass. She shot out the cum into her mouth and kissed her, sharing the cum. They pulled it out with their tongues and showed off for the guys. They smiled and licked up the cum, letting it hang off their tongue and sucking it up, swallowing it all. They sucked him clean, as they smiled at him. He let loose with a weak stream of piss that JESSICA and JESS shared, as they caught it, in their mouths, flying through the air. Some of it hit poor BILLY... Oh, who are we kidding... he's an annoying jerk, so fuck him... He held his hands up and they got wet with piss.

BILLY: WAIT, STOP, DAMN!!

SHELDON laughed and the girls did too, as they swallowed the hitchhiker's piss. He stopped pissing and they sat there relaxing.

JESSICA: I'm sure glad we picked you up Mister.

HITCHHIKER: Me too baby. Hey you guys ever watched that Dr Phil show? That guy's a real handsome and cool dude isn't he...

They threw him out of the van, naked and drove off fast, leaving him in their dust.

HITCHHIKER: HEY WAIT, DAMMIT! I KNOW OPRAH!! DAMN!

He started walking and walking and walking. About 5 miles later he coincidently ended up at the rednecks house. He was met at the door by KATE, who took one look at his huge cock and smiled real big. She grabbed him by the hand and took him up to her bedroom. They fucked hard and fast and weird. She took him up her ass, pussy in between her big tits, in her mouth, in her ear, in her ass again, in her armpit, in her mouth again and she swallowed 4 loads of thick cum and 2 mouthfuls of piss. They were resting in her bed when her Granny opened the door and saw them. She came in and slammed the door angry.

GRANNY: DAMMIT KATE, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU, TO LET ME FUCK THE NEWBIES FIRST!!

She threw her clothes off and showed her very beautiful elderly breasts and nice hairy pussy.

KATE: Sorry GRANNY. I just got excited when I saw his big dick.

GRANNY jumped on the HITCHHIKER'S huge cock and slammed her old pussy, all on that shit. She rode him hard and deep, slamming the shit outta his throbbing cock. She smacked him and spit on him, KATE licked it up and she smacked the shit out of his face. She owned that big cock. Later she was reverse cowgirl riding that cock hard in her soft ass. GRANNY loved anal. BUBBA, CLETUS, LEATHERFACE and even KATE, with a strapon, fucked her in the ass regularly. She rode his huge cock in her ass for 3 hours... No joke... and came twice. She and KATE swallowed his thick jizz twice and she took 2 more loads in her ass. She made him fuck her amazing, soft tits and cover them in cum too, KATE licked it up and they cum swapped it, before they fed him food...JESSICA and her crew made it to the haunted house. JESS AND SHELDON walked to the pond, after they saw it. JESSICA and BILLY stayed at the van.

BILLY: DAMMIT, I haven't fucked a woman yet on this trip and it sucks! I wanna go home!

JESSICA: Oh BILLY, I'm sorry sweetie, here let me help you out.

She pulled her shorts off and jumped in his lap, shoving his small cock in her pussy and riding her handicapped brothers cock like a wild woman. BILLY smiled so big, knowing he was fucking his super hot sister. He groped her tits and sucked them hard and...

Came in like 30 seconds... Cue the losers music from Price Is Right... JESSICA helped him out again by sucking his cock clean and...He came in her mouth immediately... Music please... SHE helped again by swallowing his cum, he smiled and she shook her head. SHELDON and JESS were in a 69 position suck off and they both came at the exact same time. They both swallowed each other's juices and SHELDON fucked her pussy for a half an hour. He came in her and she sucked him off again. She swallowed 3 more loads and she kissed his cock clean. They saw a house, the rednecks house, in the distance, so they walked over to it. JESSICA and BILLY waited awhile and headed out to look for them in the now, dark woods.

BILLY: SHELDON, JESS, WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUU? I FUCKED JESSICA AND IT WAS GREATTTTTT!!

JESSICA: For you maybe.

BILLY: I heard that. So you don't like fucking me, thanks sis.

He started fake crying and wheeled away, down the dark path.

JESSICA: Billy wait, I'm sorry OK. Come back. I'm sorry Billy.

He wheeled down the path and all of a sudden...Cue the very loud chainsaw revving...Leatherface pops up, with his chainsaw waving, and him yelling in his pink thong and a pink bra, from a previous conquest, and pick heels too. What a damn sight he was. He saw BILLY and we all know how he will let you go, so. His giant cock popped out of the pink thong. BILLY looked at it and screamed hysterically. for his sister. JESSICA showed up and said she was sorry again, completely ignoring LEATHERFACE. She instead started sucking her brothers cock again. Billy moaned in delight, but then realized what he had to do... he grabbed LEATHERFACE'S massive cock and sucked on the head. Gagging and spitting up all over it. It fell down onto his cock, as JESSICA sucked it. She just licked it up and swallowed it, winking at him and smiling. She knew what she was doing. She knew by ignoring LEATHERFACE, then BILLY would have to suck him off. What a devious, super hot woman she is. She kept sucking him off, he actually lasted longer this time.

LEATHERFACE: (VERY LOUD CHAINSAW REVVING)

BILLY: MMPH!!

BILLY sucked him off, as best as he could. He came in Jessica's mouth again and she swallowed it all. She kissed his cock and helped him out again. She took LEATHERFACE'S cock out of his mouth and sucked it herself.

JESSICA: DAMN MISTER, this is one heck of a cock. I love it.

She even deepthroated the whole thing... What a woman... She jerked his cock with both hands and sucked him off fast, as LEATHERFACE revved the chainsaw again and came a massive load in her mouth. She swallowed it all down, smiling and sucked him totally clean. BILLY was spitting up again and JESSICA kissed him deeply, letting him taste LEATHERFACE'S cum, he gagged, but actually swallowed it and kept kissing her... Guess he liked it after all... maybe he made another Friend... wink... bada Bing... wink again... LEATHERFACE pulled JESSICA'S shorts off and put them on himself. They didn't come close to fitting, but he liked them.

LEATHERFACE: (VERY HAPPY, BUT STILL SCARY, CHAINSAW REVVING)

He ran back home yelling happily and revving his chainsaw, waving it around in the air, in his pink bra, thong heels and those daisy dukes... a supermodel for sure. JESSICA made good use of her lack of shorts or underwear, she stuffed her brother's cock up her ass and rode him hard, with BILLY smiling so big and playing with her perfect breasts, her tit milk flying. Back at the rednecks house, SHELDON and Jess were looking around in amazement of the weirdness of the house. They slowly made their way to the room with the butchers table and saw SOFIA eating some cake. LEATHERFACE came in, all chainsaw revving and what not, they screamed, SOFIA told them to calm down, they just had to fuck him that's all. Jess looked at his cock and of course bent over the table and got ass pounded for 30 minutes, cumming 6 times, screaming in ecstasy while SOFIA sucked off SHELDON, The all came and JESS gave LEATHERFACE her bra...Whewwwww, that's the fast version...Back at the wheelchair ass banging, BILLY, with a really goofy ensemble TV show face, wink, shot his jizz up his sister's ass, as she came on him. They kissed and moved on, ending up at the rednecks house... Like everybody else, conveniently.

JESSICA: Hey Dick, cutie pie, let's get to the kinky story ending orgy. I'll suck you off afterwords, if you want.

Do I really need to answer that... See you shortly my dear... Everybody comes together for the Big Bang... sorry SHELDON...

SHELDON: It's fine Dick, they are ball busters anyway so fuck them.

The orgy begins. Tyra is getting double anal from BUBBA and CLETUS. GRANNY is getting tit fucked by Dr Phil...oh sorry... Fuck it...we all fucking know he's Dr PHIL, so fuck it...he's tit fucking GRANNY. KATE'S riding BILLY, hey another Friend...sorry...JESSICA and JESS are switching off between SHELDON and LEATHERFACE, chainsaw revving, SOFIA is getting her pussy eaten by DR PHIL and screaming in Spanish, as she smiles. They all fuck their brains out all night, stopping for snacks, beer and a little professional chit chat... they talk about doing a movie together, but their schedules...Oh yeah back to the orgy... SHELDON and all the other guys gangbang GRANNY for an hour... that old broad can fuck and suck. They dump 12 loads in her. BILLY dumped 7 of them alone ... he might have a problem or something... LEATHERFACE ran around amusing and freaking out everyone with his attire and chainsaw revving. He dumped 7 loads into all the girls mouths and one in BILLY'S. They all pissed on each other and drank beer out of their asses. It was a hell a party. They agreed to BE THERE FOR YOU for another BIG BANG...nevermind... They had a lot of fun and agreed to do it again every week.

LEATHERFACE: (VERY LOUD CHAINSAW REVVING IN PINK BRA, PANTIES, HEELS, AND DAISY DUKES)... Thanks for reading LEATHERFACE XXX... BACK TO DICK

THANKS LEATHERFACE... NOW JESSICA ABOUT THAT BLOWJOB... SEE YA FOLKS, JESSICA AND I ARE GONNA BE BUSY FOR AWHILE...LIKE THE MAN, WHO THE STORY IS NAMED AFTER SAID... THANKS FOR READING LEATHERFACE XXX

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
12