Leave It to Beaver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers

"I'll show you." He went into another room and came back a few minutes later—naked. Thomas had by far the biggest penis I had ever seen in my life.

Leslie squealed and practically shouted, "I'll fuck you if you fuck me! How's that for a trade?"

"Sure doll, but you won't last long. I bet you won't even last through even one episode of 'Leave It to Beaver.' I love that show! I have all 234 episodes on DVD. You can get it in an inexpensive cardboard slip-cased edition, but look here, I have the retro-styled, plastic photo album tucked inside a plaid metal lunch box displaying portraits of the cast on its exterior."

Thomas played a DVD and proceeded to turn Leslie every which way but loose. Twenty-five minutes later she hollered, "No more! I'm done—stick a fork in me."

Then Thomas looked over at me. I hadn't been paying much attention to them since I was so engrossed with the old TV show. I had taken my slacks and panties off and masturbated while I watched. Next thing I knew Thomas' head was between my legs, and he began to muff me way beyond enthusiastically. I didn't make it through an episode of "Leave It to Beaver" either before he had me writhing and screaming in incredible ecstasy.

"Where in the world did you learn to perform cunnilingus like that?" I asked him admiringly after I wound down. "You are by far the best I ever had."

"I used to be a woman," he replied, winking at me.

"Leave it to beaver," I muttered. "Do you have the episode where . . . oh never mind. Just come here and fuck me with that big dick of yours, whether you were born with it or not. It is Earth Day, you know!"

sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
104 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!!

That story was amazing,it had me masturbating and cumming over and over,I have a 15 inch dildo I have to use

TundrasturgeonTundrasturgeonabout 14 years ago
Saturday with Sarahhh

Its wonderful what you do to me. You have given me so much fun and enjoyment. You have brought back my life between my legs again. Thanks for writing this one, you make me feel nice and fulfilled. Love and hugs to you.

W

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Eh

Ehh.. Not the worst I've read, but the sex scenes went to fast and without much detail. Sarah sounded hot, but only because I like redheads. Story sucked overall.

raginghamsterraginghamsteralmost 16 years ago
Love this one!

I like the variation in this story. It has it all...keep going!!

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Happy Birthday to SCOURIES Thread!!!

I read it on the last page of the thread in question. Oh, I did see that the discussion of yours truly apparently was precipitated by scouries saying he was doing a brand new thoroughly enlightening list of stories with 100 comments. OK, I get it now. That's why my story "All I Want For Xmas Is a Big Dick" was deleted without me requesting it. Said story with 97 comments would soon have been on scouries list, just like this one. And if my "How-to" story for the How-to Contest that I submitted in the "How-to" category wouldn't have been rejected, I wouldn't have had to re-submit it in the Incest category. Doh! No wonder I have so many Incest category stories.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breastfeeding My Brother Lactation leads to tonsil tickling & moustache rides.in Incest/Taboo
A Boo-boo for Daddy Daddy gets a big fucking scare on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
A Bitch In Heat Kissing Scottish cousin introduces lassie to dogging.in Incest/Taboo
Feast of the Virgins Fine dining on Valentine's Day.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Takes A Ride Mother rides on son's lap in pick-up.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories