Leave It To Gay Beaver Ch. 01

Story Info
Wally & Eddie have their first sleep over.
1.6k words
4.49
56.6k
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sack
sack
144 Followers

Wally Cleaver had never been so happy. He finally was going to spend the weekend with his best friend, Eddie Haskell. The two 20 year olds commuted to the same college, but had never spent time together overnight. All through High School Wally had begged his mom to have Eddie stay for the night, but she would have none of it. Where would his brother Beaver go? And Eddie's strict parents would not allow him to have friends over either. As it worked out, Eddie's parents were away for the weekend, and he had the entire house to himself. Wally was going to stay Friday night until Sunday morning!

So Wally whistled as he prepared his overnight bag. Lately, he had tried to check out Eddie's basket as much as possible. The strapping good looking hunk wore nice slacks and shirts and always looked well turned out. Eddie clearly wore sleeveless undershirts that showed under his light colored shirts. Wally also quickly determined that his heartthrob wore boxer shorts under his loose pants, which really turned him on.

Wally also had worn sleeveless undershirts from when he was eight years old and started wearing boxers when he entered high school. He began wearing his boxers to bed when he was a junior in high school instead of pajamas and was surprised that his brother Beaver quickly followed suit. Wally remembered that Beaver's 19th birthday was only a day away, and hoped he and Eddie could have him over with his good friends Whitey and Gilbert for a fun birthday celebration.

Thinking about Eddie in his A-shirt and boxers gave Wally a partial erection as he drove the short distance to his best buddy's house. As Eddie had predicted, no one was around. Wally walked up the driveway and knocked on the door. Eddie answered immediately, opening the door and poking his head out slowly.

"W-W-W-H-H-H-O-O goes there?" Eddie imitated a creepy voice.

"Only Wally, Mr. Ghost." Wally pushed by Eddie as both young men snickered. Eddie showed Wally where they would be sleeping, in his parent's queen size bed. Wally's eyes practically popped out when he realized he was actually going share a bed with his heartthrob, but he said nothing.

When the two men went downstairs, Wally noticed a movie projector by Eddie's long blue sofa.

"What's that for?" Wally gestured to the antique machine.

Eddie grinned "I've got a surprise for you...Lumpy let me borrow this really good movie called College Fun. A guy and a girl...you know, get it on!"

"GET IT ON?" Wally's penis gave a lurch in his boxer shorts.

"Yeah, I haven't seen it yet but Lumpy said it was really hot...they get naked!"

"Geeeezzzz!" Wally ears turned bright red.

Eddie set up the film on the projector wheels, then took off his shoes and socks and started to unbutton his shirt.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Wally was awestruck.

"Hell, my ma and pa aren't around, I'm going to strip down and get comfortable. You can too, unless you're chicken!"

"I'm NOT chicken!" Wally insisted, kicking off his shoes and slipping off his socks.

"Good, I wouldn't want any friend of mine to be a wuss."

The two men undressed in complete silence. Wally tried not to stare at Eddie as his crisp white A-shirt came into view. But when his best buddy went to unbuckle his belt, Wally had to turn and face him. Eddie nonchalantly undid his zipper and stepped out of his pleated pants. He wore red and white striped full cut boxer shorts that looked really hot on him.

"Nice underwear Eddie." Wally quickly muttered when he noticed Eddie had caught him staring.

"Yeah, my old man got em' for me...I try to wear em' all the time, wish I could go to school dressed like this!"

"Me, too." at that point Wally had finished undressing as well. Like Eddie, he wore a white sleeveless undershirt, but his boxers were a little different, red plaid. As Eddie sat on the couch the head and part of his shaft stuck out of his wide boxer fly. Wally tried very hard not to look but he couldn't help himself. Eddie appeared not to notice, darkening the room somewhat (there was still enough light so they could see each other). Then, he flicked the movie projector on and the film started.

The first scene started innocently enough, with a very tall collegiate man walking a plain looking woman to a private place behind what appeared to be bleachers. When they reached a little niche which no one would notice, the woman started unbuttoning her lover's shirt.

"Damn, she's undressing him first!" Eddie tried to act macho, but secretly ached to watch a guy getting stripped. He had been fooling around with Lumpy for a good month now yet Wally was the true object of his desires!

As Eddie and Wally watched the erotic scene with their jaws dropped, the woman deftly took off the guy's shoes and dress socks. Then, she unzipped his trousers and they fell to the ground in a heap. The man looked very embarrassed as his gargantuan erection poked out of his white full cut boxers.

"CCCCHHRIST!!! that guy is hung like a stallion!" Eddie's eyes practically popped out of his head.

"Yeah, I never saw a boner that big before!" Wally swore under his breath.

The two friends watched in utter amazement as the young woman got on her knees and swallowed her boyfriend's cockhead in one gulp. Then, she gradually swallowed inch after inch of his fuckstick, as the man grimaced in extreme pleasure.

"He's goin' crazy!" Eddie couldn't believe the erotic scene unfolding in front of him.

Wally was going equally crazy watching more and more of Eddie's cockflesh emerge from his boxer fly. In a matter of seconds, a good 5 inches of love muscle poked out. Eddie's cock was thin and purplish, with a wide mushroom head. Wally couldn't keep his eyes off of it.

"Whatcha lookin' at Sport?" Eddie snickered.

Wally was tongue tied. "You're....it's.....hanging out!!"

"You like it?" Eddie wrapped his hand around his dong, masturbating himself slowly. In a few more seconds, his long thin prick inflated to its full eight and a half inches!

"Yeah, I wish mine was that big!"

"Let's see," Eddie suddenly reached over and snaked his hand into Wally's boxers. He quickly pulled out his best friend's fat 7 incher, slowly fisting the head as Wally grunted with pleasure. In return, Wally jacked off Eddie's boner exquisitely slowly. The two buddies watched in amazement as the woman on the screen reached into her boyfriend's boxers and pulled out his huge meatballs. Without waiting for his approval, she stuck out her tongue and bathed each ballsac with her ample spit.

Wally and Eddie could see the guy's eyes were tightly shut and he was moaning very loudly.

"That must feel incredible!" Eddie smiled at Wally as he continued to jack his best friend's prick in a nice easy rhythm.

"Eddie, could I ask you a favor?" Wally looked at his hearthrob meekly.

"Sure sport, whatever you want." Eddie gave a wide smile to his best friend in the whole wide world.

"Could I do to you what she's....." Wally started to stammer, completely unable to finish the sentence.

Eddie's voice got higher pitched "You mean you'd really do to me what she's....." he couldn't finish either.

Without waiting for an answer, Wally got on his knees in front of Eddie. He pulled out his buddy's small, very cute balls and stuck his tongue out as far as it would go. Eddie let out a loud moan as Wally's tongue started to roam over his very sensitive testicles.

"GAAAAWWWWDDDD WALLY THAT FEELS SSSSOOOOO GOOOD!!!!SSSSSSHHHHHHHIIIITTTTTTTT!"

Wally loved to hear Eddie cuss, it really turned him on. He turned his attention to Eddie's slender cock. Wally was easily able to get the entire prickhead and a good four inches of the shaft in his mouth in one gulp. Eddie practically fainted with lust!

"YYYYAAAAAHHHHHHHH" YYYYOOOOURRRREEE DDRRIVVVINGGG MMMEEE NNUTTS BBBBIITTTCCCHHHHHH!!!"

Eddie continued to howl and groan as Wally skillfully deep throated him. As Wally was pistoning his mouth on and off Eddie's fuckstick, he vigorously jerked his own tool, which was still poking out of his boxers.

Eddie was in such extreme ecstasy he started thrashing the sofa in lust. Being blown in the most comfortable boxer shorts he owned by his best friend was simply too much for him. After Wally made one particularly deep thrust with his mouth, Eddie spontaneously lost his load.

"SSHHHHHIIITTTTT IMMMMMMMMM TTTHEEERRRE AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGH!!!

Wally got his mouth off Eddie's dick just in time to witness the Load of Loads. Eddie howled as he came nine very full spurts of warm cum. Seeing Eddie shoot quickly brought Wally over the edge. Eddie grinned as his buddy's fat prick spurted eight times, soaking the sofa, rug, and even Eddie's striped boxers with cum.

The two men collapsed on the couch, totally spent. They had a nice nap together, waking up in each others' arms with their soft cocks still sticking out of their boxers.

"I love you Eddie." Wally kissed his buddy full on the lips.

"I love you too, bud." Eddie returned the favor, darting his tongue in and out of Wally's mouth.

"Tomorrow is Beaver's 19th birthday...what do you say we invite him over and give him the time of his life?" Wally snickered at Eddie suggestively.

"Sure, I bet he's never done it before!" Eddie chuckled.

"We'll give him something to write home about." Wally chortled, secretly wondering if his brother's prick would taste as good as Eddie's.

The two men walked hand in hand to Eddies parents' room to spend the night, each fantasizing what they were going to do to the hapless Beaver. It was destined to be a Saturday to remember!

to be continued.....comments welcome!

sack
sack
144 Followers