Leave It To Gay Beaver Ch. 05

Story Info
Ward Cleaver brings some friends home for unexpected fun.
2.4k words
4.55
7.9k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sack
sack
144 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

19 year old Wally Cleaver was higher than a kite. After his dad had expertly cured his blue balls, he had wasted no time in telling his one year younger brother Beaver, who in turn told Eddie Haskell and Lumpy. Wally, Beaver and Eddie were all in Beaver's bedroom, trying unsuccessfully to fit on the small bed. They had gotten together to study after school. Mrs. Cleaver was apparently playing bridge with the neighborhood women until well after supper and Mr. Cleaver wasn't home yet. The three young men had taken off their school dress shirts and all sported sleeveless undershirts.

"I don't know about you guys but I've had a big boner all day," Eddie rubbed his dress pants exquisitely slowly as his half hard prick started to form a definite lump to the right of the fly.

"Me too, everybody was staring at me, especially in history class when I was in front of the room, giving an oral book report." Wally nodded sheepishly, turning beet red.

"Were you BULGING Wally?" Beaver was incredulous.

"Oh yeah, my cock was going nuts in my pants, I had to hold my report in front of my zipper the whole time."

Beaver grinned. "My dick has been hard all day too, the alarm went off late today and I couldn't jack it."

Beaver's cock made a huge mound in his pants, as did Wally's. All three men slowly caressed their bulges, unsure of what to suggest next. Just then a door slammed downstairs.

"Hey someone's here!" Eddie looked surprised and instinctively drew his hand away from his crotch.

"I think Dad's home." Wally smiled in anticipation. Let's see if he comes up here."

At that exact moment, the three men heard the unmistakable patter of feet coming up the stairs.

"Sounds like more then one person." Eddie's mouth dropped. Suppose your mom..."

His sentence was interrupted by Ward's stentorian shout. "Beaver? Wally? Are you up here?"

"In my room Dad." Beaver was glad that the door was open.

In a matter of seconds Ward's face poked into the room. "Okay, you're decent, I have some people with me."

With that, Mr. Cleaver entered the room, accompanied by two men. Beaver recognized Mr. Patterson from his dad's office, but did not know the tall lanky college age youth standing next to him.

"Boys, this is my friend Jim Patterson from work and his twenty year old son Dale. They came by to discuss the Lion's Club fundraiser."

Jim Patterson was about six foot two and very skinny. His son had exactly the same build. Both father and son were dressed up in full suits with jackets and ties. They had just attended a Lions Club meeting where everyone was dressed to the nines.

Although the three men on the bed had stopped rubbing their cocks, their very prominent bulges were still completely evident. Ward and his two friends couldn't help but notice, and the Patterson men quickly averted their gaze, staring at the ground. However, Ward took a good long look, chuckling and making a silly grin.

"Looks like you young men had a tough day at school." Ward pointed to Eddie's bulge, which was the most obscene of the three.

"Er...well. Mr. Cleaver, Wally told us you were able to cure his blue balls. All three of us have had a problem with blue balls today...a BIG problem!" Eddie gestured to his crotch, which had become amazingly full.

Wally and Beaver nodded in complete agreement. "Yeah dad, Beaver squeaked, our dicks just won't go down."

"B-b-blue balls"??? Jim Patterson could barely get the words out.

"Sorry to embarrass you Mr. Patterson." Wally resumed massaging his aching crotch. "I'm sure you have had problems with blue balls too from time to time."

As if on cue, Wally, Beaver and Eddie zeroed in on Jim and Dale's crotches. Sure enough, both sported definite cock outlines, in the case of Dale a golf ball sized lump had formed behind his zipper.

"Looks like they have blue balls just like us~!" Eddie grinned widely.

"Is that true?" Ward looked at the Patterson men like a cop performing an interrogation.

"Of course not!" Jim started to turn bright red. "We just wear loose pants."

"I don't think so." Eddie smirked. "And there's one sure way to find out." With that, he quickly jumped over to where Jim Patterson was standing and pushed in on a now obvious bulge. His fingers met solid resistance, and for a lingering moment he massaged Jim's cockhead under his pants before rapidly turning his attention to Dale. Dale's bulge was even more massive, and Eddie could not push it in at all.

"Nice try guys, but you're as hard as the rest of us!" Jim and Dale were practically hyperventilating at this point, and they had turned beet red with shame.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about men." Ward interjected. "I've had a tough day too." With that, Ward opened his jacket and revealed his obvious erection, which threatened to tear a hole in his suit pants.

"What do we do now dad"? Beaver couldn't stop rubbing his trouser snake. I don't want to explode and ruin my best slacks."

Ward put his hand on his chin and appeared to be in deep thought. "Well, for starters I think we are all overdressed. Let's get down to our underwear."

"Our UNDERWEAR!" Dale's face screwed up. "No way!"

"That's a great idea Mr. Cleaver!" Eddie nodded, but let's do it in pairs. Wally will undress me, Beaver will undress you, and Dale will undress his dad then vice versa."

"We CAN'T!" Jim looked horrified. "We MUSN'T!"

"Now now Jim, calm down, we can make this fun. " Ward was jubilant. "Dale, have you ever seen your dad in his underwear before?"

"Er...ah...not really..." Dale continued to look at the floor in complete shame.

"Okay, what about you JIm, have you ever seen Dale in just his underwear?"

Jim was stuttering and sputtering like there was no tomorrow. "Uh...Uh...I think we both sleep in our underwear but Dale's bedroom is upstairs."

"Great!" Ward gave Jim a big grin. " There's a first time for everything. Now assume your positions!"

Wally quickly faced Eddie and Beaver walked over to where his dad was standing. Ward needed to turn Dale around so that he could see his father. Both men still stared at the floor, wanting to die.

"Okay guys." Eddie was the big boss all of a sudden. I'm giving the orders here. Shoes and socks go first."

Wally's skilled hands moved quickly as he took off Eddie's tassel loafers and dark blue dress socks in record time. Beaver followed suit a little slower, reverently removing his dad's dress shoes and black socks. Dale was like molasses in comparison, but eventually slid off his dad's loafers and fancy patterned argyle socks.

"Good work, Wally's shirt is already off, but Beaver and Dale have to take off their dad's ties, jackets, and shirts."

Beaver's hands were shaking in excitement as he slowly opened his dad's jacket and let it fall to the floor. Then he unknotted the blue and red striped tie and let it join the jacket. Beaver unbuttoned his dad's dress shirt slowly but surely. Like his sons, Ward sported a white sleeveless undershirt.

Dale appeared frozen to the spot. "Come on Dale, let's go, we haven't got all day." Eddie tapped his hand on Beaver's nightable.

"I...I...I...c-c-can't." Dale hands were shaking.

"Of course you can!" Eddie glowered. "Now take your dad's jacket off, nice and slow. "

Dale awkwardly loosened his dad's navy blue suit jacket. In what seemed like an eternity, it fell to the floor. The tie was even more awkward, as Dale kept twisting it around, but eventually that too came off. Then Dale stopped, afraid of the next command.

"All right, remove your dad's shirt please."

"Come on Ward, PLEASE don't make him do that!" Jim pleaded but knew it was useless.

"What Eddie says, goes, come on Dale, get rid of that shirt."

Dale was moving so slowly Ward had to help him in two instances, but eventually Jim's white t-shirt was fully revealed. Unlike the other men he wore a v-neck which looked really nice on him.

"Okay just one more very important item." Eddie paused before going in for the kill. "Ditch the pants"

Wally grinned as he unbuckled Eddie's wide belt and slowly took down his zipper. His pleated pants parted to reveal baby blue full cut boxer shorts which were tented wildly with his cock. Eddie's pants dropped to the ground and Wally quickly threw them across the room. Eddie looked very hot in his sleeveless undershirt and cute boxers and he knew it.

Beaver tried to copy Wally as he slowly undid Ward's belt and took down the zipper. Ward's pants fell down to the floor in a heap, revealing snow white boxer shorts that were tented to oblivion by his long thin cock.

Dale tried to rush out of the room but Eddie quickly stopped him. "Leaving us so soon?" Eddie pushed Dale onto his knees in front of his horrified dad. "Now, undo his pants, no more fooling around!"

Dale was clearly close to tears as his shaky hands undid his dad's dress pants and pulled down the zipper. The pants dropped incredibly slowly, finally revealing a pair of amazingly tented blue and white striped full cut boxer shorts. Jim was so hard the head and part of the shaft of his long thin prick already protruded from the boxer fly.

"Peek a boo!" Eddie smirked. "Okay everybody, switch positions!"

"But surely you cannot expect me to...my own son!!" Jim was acting like a cloistered minister all of a sudden.

"You're making a lot of noise Jim, just relax and let it happen." With that Ward and Eddie managed to reverse Dale's position so that he was now directly in front of his father. In the meantime, Eddie prepared to disrobe Wally and Ward changed places with Beaver.

"Okay, listen carefully." Eddie was obviously enjoying being the Big Boss. "Beav and Wally have their shirts off already, so Dale has to catch up."

"I-I can't" Mr. Patterson seemed about to faint.

"Of course you can, it's just a fucking shirt." Everybody laughed as Jim slowly divested Dale of his suit jacket, tie and dress shirt. Like his dad, Dale wore a v-neck white undershirt.

"Like father like son." Beaver smiled widly like the village Idiot.

"Okay, now it is time for the pants, Wally first." With that, Eddie undid Wally's belt and quickly pulled down his zipper. His loose pants fell to the ground in one second flat, revealing green plaid boxer shorts. Wally's dick had spread the fly under his pants and stuck out like a spear.

"Okay Mr. Cleaver, now take care of Beaver."

Ward lovingly removed Beaver's pants in one perfectly coordinated motion, exposing his typical white full cut boxer shorts. Like Wally, Beaver's fat 7 inch cock poked out of the fly and was almost completely vertical.

"And last but not least...we can finally get to see Dale in his underwear."

Dale started to fake cry in exaggerated baby sobs, but Eddie wasn't buying it. "Just do it Mr. Patterson, it's now or never."

Dale gave a hoarse cry of despair as his dad awkwardly fiddled with his belt buckle and zipper. He tried to hold his hands in front of his crotch but Eddie quickly moved them away as Jim lowered Dale's slacks to his ankles. Like his dad he had sparsely hairy thin legs and had on full cut blue plaid boxer shorts. His cock bounced out of his boxers as his pants were lowered and hit his stomach with a loud "thwack."

"Nice underwear everybody." Eddie looked around the room approvingly. "Now we can finally drain our blue balls."

The Pattersons men were completely in denial. "DRAIN THEM?" Dale appeared confused, trying to play dumb.

"You know exactly what I am talking about Dale, you drain them all the time."

"Yeah but, yeah but,,," Dale could barely get the words out.

"I want Wally to jack off my dick while Beaver takes care of his dad and Dale beats off his own father."

Wally quickly put his hand inside Eddie's roomy boxers and emerged with a very hard cut cock. He jacked the head exquisitely slowly, occasionally sliding up and down Eddie's member with abandon. Beaver did the same movement with his dad's cock, enjoying how it looked poking out of his boxer fly.

"Let's go Dale," Eddie was insistent. "Jerk your dad's cock."

Dale had to be led hand over hand to his dad's dork by Ward, who pulled the remaining 7 inches out of Jim's striped boxers and jacked it with Dale's hand underneath. Being whacked off by two sets of hands caused Jim to harden even more, and he grunted loudly in appreciation.

"That's it men, now slowly jack your guy off faster and faster." Three sets of hands flew over three very appreciative cocks as Ward, Eddie and Jim moaned and grunted like pigs in heat.

After about two minutes of intense jacking, Eddie suddenly shouted out. "Okay, switch partners." Three right hands reluctantly let go of their respective cocks as three other right hands got into position. Ward pulled Beaver's cock and balls all the way out of his boxers and Eddie did the same to Wally.

Jim looked completely dazed as he achingly slowly curled his hand around his son's cock. Dale let out increasingly louder moans while Jim exquisitely slowly jacked him off, making sure to excite the large mushroom head of his cock on each downstroke and upstroke. The three men that were being masturbated closed their eyes and really started to get into it. As he started to feel the inevitable point of no return, Eddie knew there wasn't much time left. It was the moment to rev things up a bit.

"Okay, STOP!" Eddie held up his hand like the true policeman he had turned into .

Three hands reluctantly slowed their pace down, but still held on to their partners' cocks.

"What's going on Eddie?" Beaver looked genuinely confused.

"Beating off each other is fun but there is an even better way to relieve blue balls!"

"Yeah guys." Ward made a big smirk. I think it is time for some oral dictation!"

Jim and Dale got up so fast they knocked Ward over. The two men hightailed it into the hallway, with Eddie and Wally in hot pursuit.

(to be continued)

sack
sack
144 Followers