Leaving a Good Impression Ch. 01

Story Info
Master and Slave together again, for the first time.
1.3k words
3.47
15.9k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lne_iii
lne_iii
1 Followers

She stood in the doorway just as I had told her to. Her t-shirt was funny, and also integral to my plans as they were. We had done some playing before, but things kept getting in the way of us actually "going all the way" ...Tonight that was all going to change. She's totally and completely mine: heart, mind, body and soul. I want her to know this, as well as I do.

"Nice" ...I read on the front of the t-shirt, black with white lettering...knowing full well that the back contradicts the front by saying "naughty". She was a naughty girl before I had a chance to make her that way, but I believe that I made her even more so. This shirt I found to be perfect for our situation...I had planned out what was going to happen, not play by play mind you...but more or less. She has this little digital camera she carries everywhere, all the better. Part of my ideas, part of her complete submission to me as my slave...was not only her consenting to taking any pictures that I want, but also the fact that she's going to send them to me...no matter how nasty or degrading or embarrassing.

She had gotten all the details right...she always pays close attention when I tell her what I want. The t-shirt was right, the pocketless jeans were there. Her sexy little glasses were on, as they usually were...hair in a ponytail. As I hug her and lean back for the first kiss of the night, I lightly pinch her ass just to make sure...yes...she's wearing underwear, just as I instructed. Sometimes she doesn't, and this was an important detail for me. In this case, panties are definitely in the grand scheme of things...because I love to have my slave beg for what she wants...and if she doesn't beg properly, as she's found in the past...she doesn't get what she wants.

So the clothing was right...but did she bring everything? I ask, and tell her to set everything out on the bed. It's a rather large bed, which makes the hotel room rather small by comparison, but that's perfectly all right. A hotel seemed to be the best option, due to privacy concerns...total and complete aloneness. Cell phones were brought, but turned off for the immediate future. No interruptions.

The contents of the carry-on come out one by one:

The "Evil" Hairbrush
The "toy"
The camera
The leash/collar
Batteries, should some of the above items run out...
The stockings, leather cord, and leftover holiday ribbon.
The nipple clamps, chained together at a short length
The sleep mask...

Yes, looks like it's all here. I hug her again, hold her close, and put my lips to her ear...

"Good girl, I'm proud of you for remembering it all."

Then suddenly, I take a notion to lightly bite her ear, she grabs me tensely...

I kiss her ear and move down to the neck, kissing it first, biting a little harder...

I lean back a bit and look into her eyes...

"I love you, sweetheart."

She opens her mouth to answer, and I go in for the kiss...

She gasps around and in between our kisses, I've pushed all the playthings aside and we've fallen onto the bed. We sit up long enough to take our shoes and socks off...she goes to crawl deeper into the bed...looking back at me to follow. I shake my head no, and curl my finger towards myself...back to the edge...I wasn't done there yet.

I pulled her up off of the bed, standing myself...I hold her for a moment, and spin her around, holding her from behind. We sway a bit, she turns to me and smiles, kissing me. My hands always find their mark when we are like this, as I lightly rub a finger up and down her pussy...I reach up a bit and unbutton/unzip her jeans, pulling them off of her.

"Now..." I say, "Now, we can get up there."

I watch her crawl to the back of the bed, on her fours, teasing me...she must have known I was going to watch...swaying her ass a bit more than normal...knowing that I'm watching it rub slightly against her pink silky panties.

What a bad girl. No, not bad, naughty. Just like the back of the shirt says. She's looking at me expectantly now, she's wanted this for as long, and as fervently as I have. I take my time removing all of the excess stuff from the bed...setting it on the table in the corner. All but the hairbrush, I smile as she notices that it's in my hand.

"On your fours, sweetheart."

She knows what this means. Obediently, she rests on her hands and knees, pointing her lovely little ass in my direction. She sways just a bit, as if she had a tail...mischievously swinging it at me, daring me. She knows this will earn her all the more of an intense spanking for being such a brat. I rub the hairbrush up against her ass...teasing a bit. Hehe, now we're having fun.

WHACK! WHACK! ...I begin to spank her naughty little ass with the hairbrush. I laugh a little bit, the shirt just makes it so great. I can hear her, "mmm" "ahh" ...as I continue to pop her ass...noise not being a concern. The nice popping sounds, coupled with her appreciative noises is of course turning me on more than I would let her know at this point.

"Know what would make this better sweetheart?"

I knew that she did...

"Mmmhmm...I do, Master."

Good answer, but not nearly good enough...

"And what's that? Hmmm?"

Hehehe, I love this part.

"It would be better if you took my panties off, master..."

"I agree...do you want me to take them off, sweetheart?"

I got an "mmmhmmm" in response, but she should know by now that that's not what I want. I stop spanking her altogether. I gently rub two of my fingers against her now fairly wet pussy...just barely, so that she knows that I'm there, but it's not any more than teasing...

She understood fairly quickly after that.

She had to beg. She was still slightly uncomfortable with begging, but she knew that I loved it. She knew that it showed submission, which is what I wanted her to do.

She began to buck slightly against my fingers, trying to make the sensation more intense.

"Please, master...please take my panties off and spank my ass...please..."

I could hear the desperation, and her body was unconsciously begging right along with her. I smiled, and reached up around the waistband and yanked her panties off unceremoniously. Her ass was slightly reddened from the padded spanking, but now she had no protection at all. I considered a moment, leaving her panties around her ankles...decided against it and tossed them to the floor.

"There we go, that's much better...now as you were sweetheart, spread wide for me."

As she complied...I began to wail on her ass all the harder: side to side, up and down...leaving a nice reddish glow in my wake. I stopped for a moment...rubbing my hands up and down her ass, grabbing it, pinching it...just for kicks I bent down and bit her on one side of her ass...and for good measure I kissed the other side.

"Don't move sweetheart..."

I get up from the bed to grab the camera....

Snap. Snap. Hehe =D

"Now, sit up a bit, on your knees, yes...that's good baby."

Snap. Had to get that "Naughty" in there with her very reddened backside.

I put the camera down on the table, next to the hairbrush...she's watching me. Eyes somewhat watery, yup...I spanked her good =D

I sat her down normally, our legs hanging off the edge of the bed, swinging a bit.

"Well, honey, did you have fun?"

"Yes Master, I did..."

She grinned at me, I leaned over and kissed her, whispered in her ear that she was 'my good girl...my naughty little slave' ...to which she smiled. I sneaked an "I love you" in there, and began to tug her shirt over her head.

"Well, we're just getting started...I hope you've got more where that came from, because I do."

To be continued, if you want it.

lne_iii
lne_iii
1 Followers