Leaving a Good Impression Ch. 02

Story Info
They're just getting started.
2.5k words
3.85
12.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lne_iii
lne_iii
1 Followers

"Well, we're just getting started...I hope you've got more where that came from, because I do."

She gave me that very cute, nervous but excited grin...and then I knew that she was ready for more, much more.

What next? Hmm...so many options...first things first, there were still clothes in the way. I let her know this bothered me by stroking her breasts through the somewhat forgiving fabric of the bra. As she was removing that, I used that time to dispose of my clothes in a haphazard fashion, my mind was already in overdrive. Probably because my eyes never left her...I saw that her nipples were already poking out excitedly from what little attention I had paid her breasts so far...Hmmm. I sat down again on the edge of the bed again, my full-on erection in plain view now, I could see her eyeing it hungrily.

"You want my cock, don't you, slave?"

"Yes, I do...Master!" I could see her eyes jump to attention, she almost forgot.

She didn't though...I was proud of that. It wasn't absolutely necessary to say it every time, but it gave me the confidence I needed to treat her this way. She knew that she gave me that power...by consent, by submission...by letting me know that I owned her.

She seemed to be looking down...I wonder...why is that? I followed her eyes back down to my erect penis once more. She was thinking mighty hard about it, but I wasn't nearly finished with the buildup to that. Not nearly.

I strode over to the table again, my back facing her; I could tell she was trying to see what all I was grabbing. Hmm, hehe...I feel like being a bit rotten, so the first item I grab is the sleep mask. I'm all grins as I'm walking over.

"Now," I say..."Let's get you all fixed up!"

"Up!" I say, motioning for her to stand with a grin across my face...I could see the slightly worried excitement building in her face, in her eyes.

I take her glasses from her face, and fold them up, replacing them with the sleep mask...pulling her ponytail up over the cord of it.

"Be still, sweetheart."

Hmm...what next? I begin musing...she's going to be tied now...but with what?

The ribbon? The leather cord?

No, the stockings it is.

Laying the glasses down, I gathered the stockings...tested their tensile strength a bit.

I go to her, and spin her around, I think she might understand what's happening at this point, but I guide her anyway...mainly for my own enjoyment.

"Hands behind your back." I try my best to sound a bit stern. I wonder if it worked?

She very eagerly placed both hands behind her back, and I tied them together firmly at the wrist with the stockings. I turned her around again...now bound and blind, she had no idea that I was coming in to kiss her. Judging from her reaction to it, it was a very welcome surprise.

I went to the table again...hmm...Oh yes. Nipple clamps. This was going to be a new frontier for sure. I had never used them on her before, and I was quite certain that none of her other boyfriends had ever been brave enough to even bring something like that up. I made great effort in picking them up without rattling the chain, leaving her clueless still as to my intentions. For that matter, I hadn't really had any intentions. Most of this was pure improvisation.

As I drew near her again, I began to play with her nipples, finding them still at attention after the brief downtime. Pull, pinch, twist, bite, suck. Oh, how I love to play with these little marvels of anatomy. I read somewhere that the nipples are somehow connected with another very sensitive female body part, but I'm not too sure how accurate that is. Sensitive and fun to play with nonetheless, I believe. She had started gasping, and moving her legs a bit...Oh yes, the desired effect was being achieved.

I opened one of the nipple clamps, and pinched it out of my fingers, allowing it to snap shut with a small noise. When one is blindfolded, I suppose the sense of hearing is heightened quite a bit. She jumped at the slight sound; she now knew what I was preparing her for.

I lean in and whisper to her...

"Are you ready for this, baby?"

We had discussed it before, as part of our play...but discussing something like that and actually doing it are two different things when you consider how "vanilla" she had been in the past, before she became my property. Even though she was mine to command, even though she'll do anything for me, as I her...she was my lover, my girlfriend, before she was my slave. I had priorities, and I always tried to let her know that. So, taking new steps was always lightly discussed before being put into practice...so I was going to see how this worked out.

"Yes Master, I...I think so."

I kissed her nipple, putting it in my mouth, wetting it in preparation...

Pinch, open and shut.

"Ahhh" ...I had pinched her nipples before, twisted, pulled, bitten...but nothing I could do could compare to the sensation of metal being forced by an unmerciful spring, assaulting all the wonderful, sensitive nerve endings of the nipple.

I repeated the process on the other side...she let another small noise escape from her sexy pink lips.

"How does that feel, slave?" Before she could answer I tugged on the length of chain ever so slightly, she yelped a bit at the surprise.

"It hurts a bit, master."

She knew that if any aspect of our play became too much, she had but to use one of the safe words we had agreed to and memorized beforehand.

"Well...it's supposed to hurt...a bit." I smiled; she couldn't see it though, so I chuckled ever so lightly. She smiled back at me.

"Now" I said..."Off we go!" I scooped her up off of her feet, holding her for a moment. I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. She tried to kiss me back, but I dodged slightly, kissing her cheek and then moving to her neck. She was squirming a bit in my arms. I placed her down gently in the middle of the hotel bed...she lay there quiet a moment, wondering what all was in store for her.

I looked back at the table, this seemed like a photo-op if I had ever seen one. I stood at the foot of the bed, watching her squirm in her bondage, obviously still getting used to the biting of the clamps.

"Spread your pussy wide for master, sweetheart."

She obeyed without a sound, such a good girl. I snapped the photo, and then again from another angle or two...then another thought occurred to me. The toy...a vibrator, if you will, two small silver bullets that work in harmony to five settings controlled by a handset they were wired to. Not the greatest, not the worst, perfect for teasing.

I traded the camera for the vibrator, and inched my way up the bed... I leaned up and kissed her neck again, and made my way down, kissing her breasts...moving down leaving warm wet spots...across her stomach...and eventually down to her glistening little cunt. I poked a finger in for a second, found it nice and wet as expected...and replaced my finger with one of the little bullets. I had never tried to put more than one of the little bullets in her...but this was a night of discovery and trying new things, so I pushed the other one in on top of its twin...I had to use a bit more oomph to fit them both inside her...she was fairly tight.

I turned the vibrator on to the lowest setting, the double sensation making her wiggle and squirm and breathe heavy. Now, the fun part. I straddled her, making sure that my legs were well up over hers, so that they could not be used to resist. I began to tickle her sides. She squealed and laughed and panted the whole time...the two very different feelings working in tandem to drive her mad...to make her lose conscious thought. That was the goal for both of us, to have her lose all inhibitions and become truly, humbly, but absolutely shamelessly mine. She began to beg...she knew that this is how she was to stop me from tickling her.

"Please...please master...please, ahh hehehehe please master...pleaseplease...ahh!"

"Please what sweetheart? Can't take it?"

I continued to tickle her, I was being slightly unfair, knowing that her state of mind couldn't comprehend that I wanted her to beg me to stop in another fashion...so I stopped just for a second...I leaned down and whispered a word into her ear...

"Surrender."

I kissed her before returning to my tickling position...

She lasted a few more seconds before I heard the words...

"I surrender master, please, please I surrender...I surrender..."

The absolute surrender was indeed evident in her voice...so I stopped tickling her.

Time to move on to bigger and better things...

"Thank you, master."

I turned the vibrator to a somewhat higher setting and just rested for a second...

"Do you like that, sweetheart? Never had them both in your pussy before, I bet..."

"Mmmhmm" ...

I reached over and pulled the buzzing metallic invaders out of my soon to be conquered territory...replacing them with my two middle fingers...gently fucking her with them...

"Fuck my fingers, sweetheart..."

Stopping all motions with my hands...I began to make her do the work.

She always obeys me; I always want to remind her why she obeys me.

She is absolutely mine in every way. So long as she stays that way, even through my complete dominance of her...I always want to be sure that it pleasures her to be totally submissive to me. You can never know exactly what's going on in someone else's mind, but I have a fair idea that being my property turns her on in ways that she never knew existed. In ways that are so deep, dark, taboo...so personal, so loving, so secret that neither she nor I could ever share these feelings or thoughts with anyone else.

I could tell somewhat that she was getting close to the edge...I hadn't ever really had many girlfriends...and with little exception, I had never cared enough for any of them to take them to bed. To me, the emotion comes first...and I loved her with all I had. I was learning, therefore, lots about the female anatomy...up to and including the signs of orgasm, and how close I had gotten her to it. I removed my fingers from her pussy, admiring how deliciously wet they were.

Now, was the right time I think...let her cool her jets just a little, and then...take what was rightfully mine. I flipped her over, putting her on her knees, laying face down in a pillow, considering that her arms were still bound behind her...photo op. There's just something about the way she was spread for me in this position that was saying "take me, please take me" ...but not yet. We had talked about it quite a bit before...for our first time fucking, she wasn't going to be all kinked up as she was now. I began untying her wrists...I sat her up on the edge of the bed. She put her hands in her lap...waiting. I leaned in and kissed her, once more totally unexpected. I liked that quite a bit. I yanked the sleep mask off...her eyes readjusting to the somewhat dim light.

Hmm...the last piece...I rubbed on her breasts around the nipple clamps...teasing the now very tender areas directly around the nipples. I pulled the clamps off, one then the other. This again made her gasp...and I had to take advantage of how sensitive her breasts must have been at this point. I groped them hungrily...pulling, pinching, grabbing them hard and releasing them...making her full aware of the soreness that they were going to be. I stopped manhandling them for just a second to look at them...they were proportionately perfect for the rest of her small frame. Ahh, she has such a wondrous body, and she gives it to me to use and abuse and pleasure anyway I see fit.

SLAP! SLAP! I had never slapped her breasts before, probably something I wouldn't be doing often, but, try everything once I say. She yelped a bit at this...I smiled a little. I would never try more than I thought she could handle at any given time. It made my erection rock hard though, to think that eventually we would be a lot more into this dominance/submission stuff...and we could take it to places we've never imagined. Not that there's anything wrong with the 'nilla stuff you see. A lot of that was in our future too, but sometimes you just have to be down and dirty.

I laid my hands down in my own lap. I stroked my cock just a little...I knew she was watching...she wanted it...and I was about to make her prove it.

"Do you want my cock, slave? Do you want this inside you?"

"Yes, master...I want it NOW!" I was surprised that she would raise her voice, but I began to realize that she probably had little in the way of coherent thought at this point, primal instincts kicking in. I had total control of her...she had reached "subspace" ...

"Beg me, slave. Beg me like you're supposed to..."

While I was talking...I had taken the notion to move her to the middle of the bed again...the now removed items finding their way to the floor...I spread her legs open with my hands...and brought my cock right up to her dripping little cunt. This was it, this was the apex...

I began rubbing the head of my cock all around her slippery little pussy lips, making her moan and buck against me...I laid the shaft up against the opening...and leaned down close to her...grabbing the ponytail and somewhat roughly pulling her gaze to meet mine. I kissed her...I leaned down to her ear...biting it slightly...I let go of her ponytail and whispered to her...

"Do you want it sweetheart? Do you want my cock inside you?"

"Yes master...please...please fuck me. Please...please fuck my pussy hard. Please take me master...I want to be yours. I want you to fill me up. Please...please...fuck me."

Her begging became somewhat incoherent at that point...but now the final submission was coming...I pulled her up to a sitting position, and laid back myself...she was going to ride my cock...she was going to use her body to show me just how lustful I had made her. Just how much of her mind was consumed by my treatment of her that I could tell endeared her to me in ways that no one else could ever imagine. She was going to fuck my brains out...and she was going to be mine completely, truly my loving sweetheart.

lne_iii
lne_iii
1 Followers