Leaving... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew spotted the sprigs of grey-green leaves and pearl-like berries tied in a small bundle to a beam that separated the hallway from the living room. Now, after Lachlan introduced his mother and father, Mrs. Grace and Mr. Hector MacLean, Andrew noticed Megan standing unwittingly beneath the green leaves of opportunity.

Andrew turned quickly and faced Megan who gave out a little cry as he whirled to face her. "Yes Andrew, what is it?" she asked in a startled voice.

Quoting from one of his favorite comedies 'Scrooged' he pointed to the beam over her head and whispered, "It's a law you know, a Federal law in the States, now I have to kiss you."

Megan looked up at the mistletoe hanging above her head then at Andrew as she heard him say he would have to kiss her. She felt goosebumps and a frisson down her spine. She didn't know why her mouth and throat were dry. All she could do was nod her head. Yet, he still asked her, "Megan, may I kiss you." Again her head nodded. He bent forward and she closed her eyes as his lips touched hers. He covered her whole mouth for a long moment, felt the soft acceptance and tasted the sweetness of her. It was longer than the chaste kiss one would give a close family member, but not quite so long as to be considered improper or impolite.

As the kiss ended he moved back and Megan was sure fireworks had gone off all around her. Opening her eyes she looked up into Andrew's face; he had the dumbest grin she had ever seen and a slight redness on his cheeks.

Movement out of the corner of her eye caught her attention. She turned to see her mum standing just a few metres away looking at the two of them, her eyes bright with mirth. Kate had watched Andrew claim his right to kiss Megan under the mistletoe. He had even asked permission - as any true gentleman would. Kate could see in her daughter's eyes after the kiss that Megan had given her heart to the gentle man standing in front of her. Kate's own heart jumped for joy as she watched the revelation dawn in Megan's face.

Megan looked away from Andrew at her mum, quickly pointing up at the beam she mumbled, "Mistletoe..." Kate made an amused and disbelieving grimace and shrugged her shoulders, then smiled at her daughter.

Megan felt the blush move up her body and suddenly her face and ears were red, her whole body flushed with heat. She looked over at her dad and grandparents. All three of them were looking her way with a knowing smile on each face. Trying once again to explain herself she pointed up at the beam and said, "It's the mistletoe dad."

Lachlan picked up a car rug, spreading it over his mother's legs then looked at Megan nodded and replied, "Yes darling that is mistletoe, as well you know, now help your poor old mum to serve tea, please."

Megan said, "Excuse me," to Andrew and followed her mum into the kitchen while Andrew joined everyone else in the living room, his own blush only slightly less evident than Megan's. He sat in one of the chairs offered by his host and joined the conversation.

Later that night they walked to the midnight service at the village Church, The Church of St Peter and St Paul. It was old; Megan told Andrew building had commenced in 1310. Local people filled the pews and listened with respect to their Vicar, then sang the hymns of reverence, praise and thankfulness with uninhibited gusto. The Church was blessed with a good organ, a hand-me-down from a richer church which had its organ replaced with a new one in the 1880's. The music, which resonated majestically, seemed to be absorbed by the ancient stones, then given back enriched by the encounter.

As they sat following one of the hymns, taking advantage of the brief murmurs and the rustle of the congregation being seated, Kate pointed to the large stone font, now covered with an ancient oak lid, and whispered to Andrew "that's where Megan was Christened." For a split second he seemed outside his body, looking down on a young couple with a baby wrapped close in her woolen family shawl in the arms of the Vicar. The cool cross was made on her forehead and the baby smiled and opened her eyes. Blue eyes. Megan's eyes. Looking at him across the years. He shivered and squeezed his eyes tightly then shook his head, vaguely disoriented for a moment. "I will marry her one day in this Church", echoed in his head, just like the music echoed from the stone walls.

**********

Following the New Year, Megan and Andrew's private dinner was at a restaurant favoured by Megan's parents. They lingered over coffee and while they talked Megan's fingers began toying nervously over her napkin which lay discarded on the table. Andrew's hands slowly moved closer and closer to hers. Her fingers stilled, his hand touched hers and a magical feeling flowed from one to the other. His fingers held hers. Their eyes met and an unspoken message passed between them.

In the taxi going home she turned her face to him. He bent towards her and they kissed. Nothing more needed to be said.

When Andrew tried to phone her the next day, Megan wouldn't take his calls. Her parents had uncomfortably made excuses, 'she was out', and she had gone to see 'friends.' It became evident to Andrew that Megan would not speak to him.

When they met at College for the new semester she handed him a letter and ran before he could speak.

He went to his rooms filled with a dreadful foreboding. Megan's letter explained that her dreams for a career were still with her. She could not abandon them. She cared deeply for him, but she could not compromise her studies, her qualifications, or her career. She begged him to forgive her, asking him to give her space until after her final exams.

Andrew told her later he had been unsure what to do, because truth be told he hadn't ever been much of a ladies man in high school and college. He had been involved with two women over the last seven years, both relationships lasting for about eighteen months. So this turn of events confused and confounded him. He thought over his options and in the end wrote a note, attaching it to her last test or written papers, as she would insist he call it. All it said was; "Megan, I will wait, give you space until you are ready. Then I'll have my 'wicked way' with you.Fondest Regards, Andrew

He didn't expect an answer and none was forthcoming.

For the next four months she studied with increased intensity. During May and June, over a two-week period she sat her written and oral exams; she wrote and polished her thesis and had it professionally typed and bound for submission to the Examining Board. Some weeks later the College Secretary posted the results on the College notice board. Megan joined the melee of students anxiously scanning the lists, some yelling in delight, others quietly fighting back tears. She couldn't see her name. Then, unbelievably there it was in black and white; Bachelor of Arts : MacLean, Megan, awarded First Class Honours Degree. She turned around. Andrew, her Andrew, was there, looking at her, his face seemed hidden by his huge grin of pleasure for her.

"Andrew" she called and ran to him, her arms wide, tears in her eyes. He wrapped her in a bear hug embrace. "I did it, Andrew. I DID it!" She was almost shouting with delirious excitement.

"Sure you did – I didn't doubt you for a second. You know that a First Class Honours Degree is the same as graduating Summa Cum Laude in the United States and that is no small accomplishment. You did so well and I'm so proud of you. Now then, we are going to celebrate and no excuses from you, Miss Megan MacLean."

**********

Andrew booked adjoining rooms at the Royal Carlton Hotel in London and magically acquired two tickets for "Cats." He said it had been highly recommended by his good friend, Peter Such, an eminent lawyer in the northeast States who had taken his wife and enjoyed it enormously.

After the show they hailed a taxi and travelled from the Soho district back to their hotel. They sat chattering, exchanging favourite images of the music as they rode, their conversation adding to the magic of the performance. Andrew escorted Megan to her room and entered, helping her off with her coat.

"I'm just going to freshen up" she said and as the bathroom door closed, he quickly slipped back the catch to her communicating door.

"I'll be right back I have to get the champagne, don't you run away, girl" he called loudly.

She washed her hands, touched up her lipstick and, as she returned to her room, the communicating door opened and Andrew walked in with a bottle of champagne and glasses. Her heart skipped a beat and she was aware of goosebumps as she realised that he had made their two rooms, one.

She stood before him, butterflies in her tummy, tingles in her intimate body, knowing that the time had come. He filled their glasses and they stood close, clinking them in a toast.

"To MISS Megan MacLean, a brilliant student, a wonderful woman. I pay you homage."

She sipped, got bubbles up her nose and spluttered. As she apologised Andrew took her glass and put it down then turned to her. He put his hands on the outside of her shoulders and drew her to him. His head bent down and she closed her eyes. They kissed. Soft and gentle at first, just tasting her. Teasing and caressing her lips with his, he slowly took in all the sweetness she offered.

He moved back from her "Meg—oh Meg I love you, so very, very much."

"I know you do, silly," she said and reached to his lips, brushing them with her fingertips, tracing his jaw, stroking his face. "Andrew, I love you."

His fingers caressed her spine as they kissed. Then down, down over the tightness of her bum. Megan began to shiver, to tremble in his arms, an almost forgotten heat filling her lower tummy, tingling between her legs, an unbidden wetness preparing her for what would come. Andrew's fingers were trembling as he fumbled at the zip of her dress but somehow he managed. Slowly he eased it from her shoulders allowing it to slip, slide, and glide down and over her hips to puddle at her feet.

She felt his hands stop and rest on her hips; they gently started moving, kneading the muscles lightly, gently massaging as he let the heat of his hands penetrate her skin while he stroked her almost naked bottom. Pulling her into his hard body, he moved his hands up her back until he found the strap, his frantic fingers trying to release her bra.

She reached back to unsnap it, then it was trapped between them until Andrew pulled it free.

As her fingers scrabbled at the buttons of his shirt Andrew impatiently tore it out of his trousers and threw it to one side. Then, oh god, then she felt his firm manly chest against the tightness, the aching tightness of her breasts.

Andrew's voice was gasping in her ear "Meg. Oh Meg. Oh god I want you Meg."

Her fingers were clutching at his head as he eased away from her. She tried to hold him close in her desperate need until she felt his hand between their bodies, fondling, squeezing gently on her breasts; a thumb flicking at a hard thrusting nipple.

Her lips were crushed against his and, as he touched her nakedness, Andrew felt her lips tremble and heard the sensual sound of her whimpering need.

"Mmm - ahh – ahhh – nnnnnn", then her willing surrender as she gasped "Yes. Andrew. Yes. Yes, I want you."

Still kissing Megan he tenderly laid her on her bed. His hands sought her breasts, and while he scratched on her nipples she mewled like a kitten. His fingers moved down her tummy; it tickled and she tensed then kissed him hard as she felt his fingers slide into her panties, discovering her secret self.

Megan wasn't aware of him undressing until she felt the heat of his naked cock pressed hard against her thigh. She lifted her hips as he tugged her panties down, then she kicked them free.

Looking down as Megan lay, eyes closed, exposed and vulnerable in her naked beauty, Andrew trembled at the knowledge she was giving herself to him. Megan's body was as perfect as her mind and heart.

He parted her cleft, his fingers sliding along her feminine mystery which unfolded in her gift of love. The very tip of his finger found her weeping centre. She moaned as he pressed for entry.

He heard her whisper "Andrew, please, please. It's been a long time. Please be gentle."

He pressed with his finger and she relaxed, the tight opening submissive to his demand.

Megan felt him nudge her knees apart and she opened to him. He knelt between her legs and she reached down to feel him, to feel his hardness, to feel the cock that would possess and claim her for its own. Andrew felt her grip his cock in her slim, woman's fingers and slide its end up and down her folds. She held it to her and her fingers tried to pull him closer. He knew Megan was ready.

She felt the blunt hardness of him press for entry; she tensed then held her breath and let her body relax for him. There was discomfort as she gave way to Andrew's insistent pressure and then, oh then, the exquisite pleasure as he pressed his swollen knob inside her for the first time.

He pressed forward just a little, allowing her to gently stretch around his now throbbing cock, withdrew, then pressed again; Megan adjusted her hips to his thrusts, allowing him total possession.

He was in. She was finally his. He was finally hers. Their intimate hairs nestled together as he stilled and hovered above her, delirious in the feeling of her warm inside heat, surrounding him, gripping him.

Megan knew the fullness of his penetration. She adjusted to the rhythm of his hips and felt the rapid build up of her nerves as they demanded release from awful tension. She was in a cloud. Whiteness surrounded her. Her clitoris swelled and rubbed against Andrew's hard thrusts. Lightning ripped the clouds apart as his hot liquid filled her at the very moment she cried out, lifting to him, calling his name again and again...

After, when their heaving chests had calmed, when her intense throbbing had eased, she leaned over him, her nipple grazing his lips as she said, "So you finally had your wicked way with me then!"

"Nahhh" he said. "You tricked me into it."

They both laughed, gently holding each other in love.

12