Leaving... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day she quietly carried all of her clothes into Andrew's room.

Andrew had already told Megan that if his Momma and Dad didn't like you, they had no bones about telling you so.

Megan had told Andrew she had been so relieved when, as she and Andrew were leaving, Denise had invited her back with or without her son.

*********

It was summer of the following year that Megan came over to spend time with him in the States once more. She arrived at Albany airport and he was there to meet her. The flight had been a misery of misplaced baggage and flight delays and she was grumpy. Walking her to the parking lot she was moaning and complaining about the traffic at home, the customs agent at Kennedy International, and verbally sticking pins into effigies of all baggage staff. Then she stopped and stared in amazement as Andrew walked over to a 27 foot Recreational Vehicle.

"Come my love, we have this camper for five weeks and a BIG country to explore." He opened the door and bowed, swinging his arm in an exaggerated fashion towards the entrance of the RV as he ushered her inside.

Megan's grumpy miseries were cast off in a second and she squealed, "Really we are going to tour the States just you and me?" Clapping her hands she bounded up the steps to begin exploring the inside of her home away from home.

"Andrew did you buy this?" Megan's voice was full of wonder.

"No my love, my mom and dad have a half ownership share in this with my aunt and uncle, so I asked for, and was granted, the option to use it for the next five weeks. I've outlined four or five different routes we can take on the maps on the table over there, so we need to sit down and make some plans."

Throwing herself into his arms Megan whispered "Darling this is my Plan A" and she began her own special tour on Andrew's lips, neck and ears. It wasn't long before the whole RV had a suspicious rocking motion accompanied by small gasps, groans, deep sighs and occasional squeals. Lying on top of Andrew after their lovemaking, Megan looked down into his eyes, "You are the most wonderful man I have ever met and I love you so much. You have no idea how much." She tried to put on an innocent expression, but her smiling, puffy, love satisfied eyes gave her away "But Andrew, we won't always have to find a parking lot before we can do it, will we?"

He slapped her naked ass and grinned "I love you too my Megan, more than I can tell to you. So its gonna be every rest stop, every parking lot, and if you are not very careful, inside every superstore, so just hang onto your britches you wanton hussy you."

After they recovered from their loving greeting, Megan slipped into her panties and took time out to look over all the possible tours Andrew had put together.

She chose the Atlantic states and New England to explore figuring, as she told Andrew, "We can explore some other places my next time here."

Andrew explained, "I have tickets to a major sporting event taking place in a few days. We are headed south into Alabama before beginning our trip.

I am going to reveal a closely held secret about myself to you my love."

Megan's wonderful eyes were sparkling in the late morning sun as she moved over onto Andrew's lap and began to lick and nip up and down his ear and neck.

He began to moan and hold her closer to him as she whispered, "Tell me all of your secrets sir, every one of them tell your littleMata Hari all your secrets my love."

Andrew shook off her advances and looked into her smiling face. She had purposely used one of his favorite villains from the First World War to tease him. "Ah am a proper southern gentleman and I will resist your ample charms Madam until the end." His extra emphasis on his southern drawl made Megan giggle then laugh.

He returned the favor, inciting her body as he licked and nibbled along her neck and out onto her shoulder.

She was soon cooing and whimpering in his ear, but managed to warn him. "If you don't stop that and get out on the road soon, we might spend the whole five weeks in this parking place. We will see if we can live on only loving. I'm willing to try!" Her voice ended in a squeal as Andrew caressed her bum.

Three days later Andrew pulled the RV into Talladega Super Speedway in North East Alabama where the next afternoon he and Megan sat and watched her first NASCAR race.

Andrew's secret was he was an avid racin' fan. Megan was amazed how animated he became at certain points in the race. This to her was merely a blur of different colored cars going around in a circle. Andrew jumped, fidgeted, and screamed as the ebb and flow of the race favored different drivers.

He rooted for the # number 9 car, a Dodge driven by Bill Elliot, Andrew's favorite driver.

She just stared at him, this was something different from his very controlled personality, and she rather liked it. Megan also told Andrew she liked the way those jumpsuits made the drivers bum's look so trim and tight. She asked him if he would get one and wear it for her.

After the race, which Mr. Elliot didn't win, they drove up to see Andrew's parents in Chattanooga for a few days and Megan was able to reestablish her friendship with Caitlyn.

Caitlyn was the first one to come out of the house that Saturday evening; she hugged Andrew then grabbed Megan and dragged her to the house calling over her shoulder, "I'll give her back to you just as soon as we catch up on all the news with Mom. Andrew, you can go out back and help Dad do man things and pitch horseshoes and drink Budweiser." Caitlyn's laughter could be heard throughout the house.

Caitlyn pulled Megan inside the house yelling, "Mom, they're here!"

Denise's deep drawl answered from the kitchen, "Baby Ah'm in the kitchen."

Megan's mouth watered at the sounds, sights and smells that assailed her senses. Oh the smells! Fresh baked pie, spices, and meat cooking. Plus the distinct odor of corn. The house, especially the kitchen, was a veritable feast for the nose.

Denise was wiping her hands on her ever present apron as the girls came in and she warmly greeted Megan with a hug. "Ah am so glad you were able to come back to see us. We really enjoyed your last visit." Her drawl was so deep and her speech so slow it almost seemed like she was talking in muffled slow motion to Megan.

Truthfully even though it had only been her second time at his parent's, Megan later told Andrew it seemed like a second home to her. Warm, comforting and inviting.

Megan replied "I missed all of you too, thank you so much for making me feel welcome."

Denise asked Caitlyn and Megan to help her set up the picnic tables as the guests would be arriving any minute. "Guests?" Megan asked.

"Yes Megan, my sister Angie and her daughters Kit and Bailey as well as Abigail and her family will all be here. We do this kind of get together every few weeks from April till October; it keeps us all in touch," answered Denise. Anyways I guess they wanted to say hello to Andrew's English girl.

Dinner as it turned out was fried chicken, potato salad, corn on the cob, collard greens, and sweet tea to drink. Megan found it necessary to dilute the tea because for her it was too sweet, very much like drinking syrup.

Desert however was a big hit with everyone; fresh strawberries over freshly baked shortcake with homemade ice cream and whip cream. Megan felt she had died and gone to heaven.

Later that evening as the adults sat back and watched, Caitlyn helped Kit and Bailey catch lighting bugs or fireflies as some would call them and put them in a jar for Caron and Ashley to see. Andrew remembered the look of contentment on Megan's face at the delight such a simple pleasure inspired in the younger children.

The next morning Caitlyn roused the two lovebirds at five a.m. Denise and Bart had a surprise set up for the family. Two hours later the five of them were buckling into a rubber raft preparing to go white-water rafting.

As they approached the first rapids Megan grabbed Andrew's hand and admitted, "I'm a bit scared, very excited but scared."

Caitlyn looked over her shoulder and said, "Megan don't look for any help from him, by the loss of color in his face and the white knuckles on his paddle I'm sure this is his first time too."

The rest of the morning was spent screaming, yelling, getting thoroughly soaked and having a wonderful time.

When they finally got back to shore, Andrew looked at Caitlyn and said, "If you take up sky diving count me out." The laughter from Megan and his Mom and Dad was loud and long.

Leaving Tennessee he took them through the Smoky Mountains to Myrtle Beach then up the coast to New England. Megan was so excited when she saw the lighthouses along the way she made him stop and take pictures at each one.

However it was in New Hampshire that her heart soared. All her life she had seen pictures and read about covered bridges. They turned a bend in the road and suddenly there it was, a large white sided bridge with a red roof crossing a river. The gorge behind the bridge which opened up onto a long plain leading up to the foot of a mountain was breath taking as a back drop. Both of them got out of the RV to explore.

Megan was over the bridge and back again several times taking pictures from both sides; she grabbed Andrew and kissed him deeply. "You don't have any idea how special this is for me. My love, this is something I've wanted to see since I found out about them in my children's encyclopaedia."

The whole trip that summer had been magical.

12