Leaving Comments

Story Info
Why do so many people leave negative comments?
804 words
4.36
21.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
964 Followers

I have been writing on this site for a short while and I am amazed at some of the comments left for people about their stories. I have even been shocked at the personal attacks on my own writing.

Why must people blast a writer for writing about a topic that obviously pisses "said" reader off before they have even read the story? Loving Wives category is the perfect example of this. There are more hate comments and outright threats to the authors who venture into this category than in any other category. There have been comments where the reader wishes horrible fates to the author who took their time to come up with a story for one to read and be entertained. Here are a few things I would like the "reader" to understand before they go off on an author because they didn't like the content of the story;

1. The author is not getting paid for this.

2. The author owes the reader nothing

3. The author is just writing for the joy of writing

4. The author is giving the reader everything the reader gives the author nothing

5. The author has put forth his/her effort for you

6. There is a reason things are in categories

7. IF THE CATEGORY UPSETS YOU DON'T FUCKING READ IT!!!

I for one don't eat tuna fish; it makes my stomach feel queasy and leaves me ill. Guess what people, I don't fucking eat the shit. I tried it, didn't like it so I learned from my experience and I choose not to eat it anymore. If stories make you that upset then why do you torture yourself and get worked up about it. People that get that worked up about a simple thing like a story usually end up having heart attacks early on in their lives.

Really what difference does it make to you if someone writes about their significant other getting the shit fucked out of them and they get off watching it? Are you in the bedroom with them? Probably not, my guess is they wouldn't want you there either.

I just wish people could look at the story and if you are going to critic it then do it properly. We writers can accept; "I didn't like your story content but it was well written. We can even appreciate; "Well your grammar is less than desirable".

Personally I enjoy the attacks and the zero ratings that some of you give me. In the end I must have done something right to make you read the story. So thank you for your time, I am glad that I could piss you off. You people that get so worked up reading the stories are probably the same people who watch a soap opera and yell at the television when one of the characters cheats on their spouse. All the while waving the television changer in your hands as you rant, not bright enough to realize you can just click on the thing and move on.

It is my belief the reason the Loving Wives category is so hated and bashed is because the stories make the people who hate them remember times in their lives when their better half went out and cheated on them because they were too busy on the internet checking out porn sites and not taking care of the business at home.

Most people blame everything under the sun for their short comings. But if they just looked in the mirror they would see where the true answer lies.

I will probably get bashed for telling it the way I see it on this story. The difference between me and other authors out here is I could give two shits. I write for fun and also I want to win that money!! Hell ya!! I am not going to be the next Stephen King, I know that. I write when I am angry and I write when I am bored and I write when I need to get something off my chest. I am just glad Literotica is so broad with what it allows us authors to post here. That is if we can take the criticism from you readers.

Don't get me wrong I love the comments positive or negative that come from the people that read my stories. In fact I am appreciative that one would take the time to post a comment. Whether negative or positive, I just write the stories I write. Love them or hate them they are still gonna come. I guess if I get you off I have done my job, if I make you think I have done my job and even if I pissed you off I have done my job...

I must be doing my job....LMFAO.

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
964 Followers