Leaving Cowtown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For reader's information, there are seven or eight major vortexes around Sedona. From what I understand, a vortex is where the earth's energy field is stronger or the lines converge or something. I never quite got it, but the energy is real. A lot people consider these vortexes to be spiritual places. I think that's because you can feel the energy affecting you, your mind, soul, spirit, or whatever.

Bo suggested we rent a jeep or something, so we found a place that rented the coolest little dune buggies. And it came with two bottles of water, a map of the vortexes and the landmarks around town. I told Bo to drive, and away we went. Within five minutes we were in a landscape right out of a John Ford western. In fact, several of his most famous movies were filmed here. The scenery was breathtaking. We drove around several giant spires and saw lots of hiking trails, but we saw only one other group and they were in a pink jeep. We kept seeing the famous Oak Creek that flows down off of the Colorado Plateau from around Flagstaff into the desert towards Phoenix. We stopped in one little secluded area by the creek and decided to wade in the clear water. Boy, was it cold! We hiked up to a little area above the creek where you could look out across the landscape. It appeared that you could see for a hundred miles. The air was so clean, the sky so bright and blue. Bo and I sat side by side. We sipped our water and tried to take in as much of this experience as we could. Soon, Bo leaned over against me and put her hand on my chest.

She said, "You find a place like this only a few times in your life. I want to make love to you here."

I turned to her and our lips met. Softly at first, then harder. Our tongues touched. We rolled them around each other, then gently took turns sucking them into our mouths. Bo put her hand on my leg above my knee and below my baggie shorts. She slowly worked her hand into my shorts while I unbuttoned her blouse. She didn't have a bra on. I cupped her breast in my hand and gently tugged her nipple. She whimpered. She removed her hand from my shorts and I stood up. She unbuckled my belt, undid my button and zipper, and then she let my shorts fall to the ground. She dropped her blouse and tugged my boxers down. My cock sprang up into her face. She said,

"Oh Dan, I do love you."

Then in one movement, she took me completely down her throat. She stayed motionless for several seconds, then released me. Bo stood and removed her shorts and panties. She smiled and said,

"Looks like we do this standing up. I don't want scrapes on my knees or my ass."

There was an outcropping about three feet tall that we had been leaning on. I backed Bo up against the outcropping, lay my shorts on the rock then lowered myself in front of her sweet pussy. I leaned forward to kiss it, and she leaned back and arched her mound to greet me. I began to kiss and lick and tongue her slit. She tasted beautiful. Her clit swelled out to meet my lips. I rolled it around, licked sucked and then lightly nipped it with my teeth. Bo's knees gave way slightly and I thought she was going to fall. She gasped,

"That was like a lightning bolt hit me."

She turned around and leaned over the little flat spot and raised her ass to me. I began licking from her clit to her ass. She began making a humming noise. She spread her feet farther apart which opened her slit wider. I buried my face and began tongue fucking her as I inserted fingers into her, searching for her g-spot. As soon as I found it, she began rocking back against my face. I raised myself slightly and flicked my tongue across her ass. Again her knees quivered. I pressed with my tongue, and felt her ass give way. I was able to insert my tongue with very little effort. She whimpered loudly,

"Please fuck me"

I stood and positioned myself. I could tell that her wetness was running down her inner thighs. I rubbed my cock head over her pussy and eased my swollen head in. Bo pleaded,

"No, baby, in my ass. I want it there!" I moved my cock up an inch and pressed until I felt the head go in.

Bo said, "Wait.. stand still and let me take it in." I stood perfectly still while Bo pressed back. She began to move ever so slightly, taking me a half inch deeper with each stroke.. Bo was taking deep breathes and whispering.

I said "What? What do you want me to do?"

"It hurts, but if feels so good, I have to take it all. Can you pinch my nipples?"

I reached around and cupped both breasts and grabbed each nipple between my fingers. As I rolled and pinched them I could feel Bo's ass spasm tightly.

"I'm ready, now. Go slow, give me all of you!"

I could feel her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. I pushed forward. Bo's ass was incredibly tight, but I went in easily. If someone masturbated me and gripped me this tightly, it would be uncomfortable, but this was euphoric. I knew that this wouldn't go on very long. Bo began to push back, then I heard her sob. Then I heard her cry.

"Am I hurting you? Let me stop!"

"No don't stop! Don't stop! Fuck me! Oh, fuck me! I'm coming and I can't stop. Come in me. Let me feel you cum in my ass."

With that, I thrust hard into her. I felt a like I must be between her ribs. Bo was crying harder. She was sobbing, "Oh, fuck me, fuck me!"

I made a guttural moan as I exploded. Her ass gripped me so tightly I was afraid I couldn't come, but I did...squirt after squirt after squirt. With my last squirt, Bo and I became perfectly still. My cock was still buried up to my pubis. Bo and I were trying to catch our breath. My spent cock slowly deflated. Bo eased forward and I slid silently out of her. Her legs were still wide apart. Loads of thick cum ran across her pussy and dripped onto the rock. Bo slowly turned to me. She had tears streaking down both cheeks. I grabbed her and pulled her to me.

"I'm so sorry, I knew it was going to hurt you."

Bo looked up at me with a cry/smile on her face. "I hope my ass heals quickly because I want more of that. I don't know what that was but it was beyond an orgasm. I think I saw God."

Bo and I picked up our clothes and started to laugh. The rocks and landscape around Sedona are a beautiful brownish red color. So is just about anything that touches the rocks. We had red dirt stains everywhere. Bo laughed.

"Look, a souvenir of Sedona."

She turned and had a round red dirt bullseye on each ass cheek.

I said "Where's my phone? I need a picture."

Bo stuck her ass up in the air then said, "Don't you dare get my face."

I snapped the shot. Then I zoomed in and really got a laugh.

"Bo, look. What's that running down your legs?'

She looked then screeched "Oh my god, no one can see that...promise?"

"Okay, I promise, my eyes only."

We got back to our buggy and grabbed the map. We had to closely study the shape of each peak, to determine how to get back to town. I was driving and I looked over at Bo. She had her phone out.

Bo said, "We must have lost service out there. I've got a voicemail from my Mom. She listened intently then quickly began to dial. I could tell it was important so I stopped. Bo was saying,

"Is he okay? Are you sure? I'm coming as quickly as I can. I'll call when I know, Mom."

Bo looked at me with tears welling in her eyes. "My Dad had a stroke, he's in ICU."

"How is he? When did it happen?"

"Doctors say they will know more in the morning, but right now he's in a coma."

"I can get you back there quickly. Let me talk to your Mom."

Bo dialed her Mom and quickly had her on the phone.

"Mrs. Summers, this is Dan. Okay, Autumn, how is Mr. Summers? If you think it's necessary, I'll drive Bo to Flagstaff and get her a charter to LA. She could probably be there in three or four hours. I'm not sure how far it is from Sedona to LA, but we can drive and be on the road in less than an hour."

Autumn explained that Mr. Summers was in a medically induced coma trying to hold his BP down. They would probably keep him that way for a couple of days but right now he's not in any critical danger. The Doctors didn't think it was necessary to take a plane. I told her I would explain it Bo, and we would call shortly to let her know the plans. Bo had a good picture of the situation so we decided we could drive it.

We got rid of our dune buggy in record time. I called the Villa and told them we had a family emergency and to have our bill ready. It took us less than an hour to clear Sedona. According to GPS, it's about seven and a half hours from Sedona to LA. Bo called her Mom and said that I vowed to beat that.

The trip from Sedona to LA was uneventful but quick. I rolled along at a minimum of ten MPH over the speed limit. We saw two or three highway patrol and police but no one gave us a second glance. I made what I thought was great time. I was way ahead on our arrival time, until Bo told me her Mom lived in Malibu and that could take an additional hour. We got to Autumn's house at about 3:30 in the morning. We called just before we arrived, and Autumn was up and let us in.

I was dead tired. Bo had slept, though rather fretfully, on the road, but she at least got some sleep. I, on the other hand, was like a zombie. I'm sure Autumn's first impression of me was not very favorable. It was hard for me to assess anything when we first arrived. I couldn't see much of the house because it was too dark. What I saw inside was nice, but I wasn't ready for a tour. Autumn was very nice and hugged Bo and I both, and she thanked me for all I had done. I asked her for a place to sit down and crash but she suggested we both should get a little sleep. She said that she and Bo would go to the hospital at about nine. There was no sense getting in a big hurry because Mr. Summers would be sedated for probably another day and there was nothing for anyone to do.

Bo said that if I wanted to, I could grab a quick shower and go to bed. She and her mother would go to the hospital for a while in the morning and I could rest. I thought that was a great plan as it would give mother and daughter some time to catch up, and give me some time to regain my strength.

Bo took me to a bedroom with a private bath. She told me to get comfortable and she would be in soon. The room was spacious with a large window looking out to pitch blackness. There was a queen size bed that beckoned me, but first, a quick shower was surely called for. Between having sex in the desert and then a seven hour drive, I was ripe for picking. The shower felt wonderful, but I didn't make it last any longer than necessary. I was in, out and in bed in record time. I tried to wait to see what Bo's plans were.

I was awakened by the sound of someone entering the room. I heard some rustling, and then a woman's voice with a heavy Latin accent said, "Oh, excuse me." Then the door closed.

I sat up and looked around.. The room was dark but there was a little bit of light filtering in from the windows It took me a few seconds to remember where I was and how I got here. I looked at my watch and it was after ten in the morning. I stumbled to the picture window and finally found how to open the blinds. I was greeted by a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean. Of course, Malibu. It never dawned me that we might be right on the beach. What a view! I needed to wake up so I decided to grab a shower. I didn't want to put on the same clothes I had on when I got here so I looked around for my suitcase. I found it in a closet along with yesterday's clothes, all clean and folded.

I bathed, shaved, brushed my teeth and dressed in record time. When I came out of the bedroom I was taken back by the expanse and décor of the place. It was palatial. I wandered around until I found the kitchen, hoping to find a coffee pot. When I entered the kitchen I was greeted by a woman pouring a cup.

"Mr. Wyatt, I heard the shower and I thought you could use this. My name is Rosa. I am the home manager."

I took a sip of coffee and said, "Rosa, you manage well." Rosa smiled.

"Where is everyone Rosa?" I asked

"Mrs. Summers and Miss Bo have gone to the hospital. They tell me to tell you they be home soon and you rest."

I thought about calling Bo, and then I realized that I didn't even know her phone number. I decided to take my coffee out to the patio. The house sits on a cliff probably forty or fifty feet above the wide beach. The sand was pristine and white. The air was a little cool but very refreshing. I sat in a lounge chair, held my warm cup in both hands and gazed out across the endless ocean. The last few days came flooding back into my mind. All of the odd twists and turns that led me to this. I thought about Dana and what she must be thinking looking down on me. I thought of poor Brooke, trying so hard to find something to hold onto. I thought of Sandy and Dick, and how sad it was that Dick's weakness was probably ending a long, and at one time, a good relationship.

Then I thought about Bo. So sweet, so much fun, so hot. What was I going to do? She said she loved me, and I think I love her too, but what kind of love? To start with, our age difference could be a deal breaker in itself. How long would it take for that to extinguish the flame? Dana and I had aged and matured together; we were always on the same page. Could it be that way with me being more than twenty years older than Bo? How were Bo's parents really going to feel about their only daughter in a relationship with someone older than her mother? And how do I feel about it? I decided to take my own advice and just see where it goes.

Bo and Autumn returned and came out to the patio. Bo looked relieved and happy. She hugged me and said,

"The doctors are pleased with Dad's condition. They plan to do another scan on him, and if things look okay, they will allow him to wake up. Because of the location of the bleed, they don't think he will have any lasting problems."

Autumn put her arm around Bo and they sat down on one of the recliners. I sat on another.

Autumn said, "I want to thank you again for taking care of Bonnie. She is very special to her father and I."

"She was good company for me, Autumn. If not for Bo, I probably would be lost somewhere already."

Autumn said, "Bonnie gave me a quick synopsis of your story. Sounds like you weren't going TO anywhere as much as you were going AWAY from somewhere."

"Yeah, Autumn, I guess that's probably close to the truth. I haven't felt at ease for a long while and I was hoping this trip would ease me."

"Well Dan, since you aren't going anywhere in particular, and since LA is such a great place, why don't you stay here with us for a while? Lots to see and lots to do. I know Bonnie doesn't want you to leave, and I don't want you to take her away. Stay here for a while, please!"

"Autumn, I am mesmerized by the beauty of this place. I think I would love to spend some time here, enjoying the sun and the ocean."

Bo gave a big smile and came over to hug me. "Oh Dan, I was afraid you were going to drop me off and leave. I'm so happy!" She took my face in her hands and gave me sweet kiss on the lips.

Autumn stood up and pulled us into a big group hug. I haven't described Autumn yet, but she was what I think Bo would probably be in ten or twenty years, if Bo was lucky. Autumn looked enough like Bo to be her sister, maybe even a twin. Same blond hair, same sparkling hazel eyes. Same pouty mouth. And she certainly didn't look old enough to be Bo's mother. The only difference I could see between Autumn and Bo was everything about Autumn was ever so slightly bigger. She may have been an inch taller, her hips were a bit broader, her boobs were bigger, but if you saw them separately you probably wouldn't recognize the difference. It was a difference that you could only see in size but not in age. If Autumn told you she was in her early twenties, you could easily believe her.

Autumn said she needed to talk to Rosa about dinner, and went inside. I pulled Bo close and told her how happy I was that her dad was doing well. She gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. I asked her,

"Where did you end up sleeping last night?"

She chucked, "With you sleepy head. You were snoring when I came to bed, and you were snoring when I woke up. I gathered up your clothes and asked Rosa to wash them for you. And I need to tell you, it didn't take long for you to be a hit with my Mom. She told me several times how impressed with you she is."

I said, "And she got that from the fifteen minutes we spent together last night?"

"From that, and all the other things I told her about you."

I looked questioningly at Bo, "And, like what did you tell her?"

"I told her what you told me about Dana, and the life you built together. I told her about you being a hero firefighter. I told her how you rescued me, and took control of my crappy situation. And how you took care of me and how well you treated me. And I told her how good you are at oral sex and how you introduced me to anal."

"WHAT? You did not!"

"Well, I told her you were a very good and satisfying lover. I didn't really hit on any details. Although I'm sure if we start drinking wine, she will ask for the details."

"And what will you tell her?"

"Maybe I'll tell her she needs to find out for herself. I think she could use a skilled and considerate lover. If she's nice, maybe I'll loan you to her."

I scowled. "You make me sound like a tramp."

Bo laughed. "Well, how about if Mom and I share you? We could be your tramps."

"Mmm, you California girls ARE special aren't you?"

Autumn came back out and said dinner would be at about 7:30. She said Sarah was coming over and she had something she wanted to talk about. Bo turned to me and said,

"Sarah is Dad's right hand, kind of administrative assistant. Truth be known she is probably one of the more powerful women in Hollywood. She has worked with Dad for probably close to thirty years. She knows everyone and is respected and feared by most."

Autumn laughed, "If only they knew the Sarah we know. She's a pit bull at work, and a cuddly puppy when she's not at work. I doubt that Sam would be half the movie mogul he is if it wasn't for her."

Sarah arrived a short time later. When she came in and we were introduced, I thought to myself, This isn't what I expected. She looked like an attractive sixty year old Midwestern housewife. She shook my hand, we exchanged a couple of words and she and Autumn went into the study and closed the door. As soon as the door was closed, Bo turned to me and said,

"I have a feeling this is going to be really funny. Wish I was a fly on the wall."

I gave her a questioning look. She said,

"Sarah is here to confess to Mom that she and Dad have had a relationship going on for the last fifteen or twenty years. Maybe even before Mom and Dad split. Mom has known about it forever. Sarah is probably here to enlist our help in getting Dad to retire."

"How in the world do you know all of that?" I asked.

Bo laughed, "There are no secrets in Hollywood. That's the first thing you need to know about this place. The second thing is, there are no secrets in Hollywood. Just to give you an example. Dad and Sarah go down to Cabo every three or four months. The first time they went down there, Mom got a call before everyone was even off of the plane."

"Why are they hiding it? Why not just come out as a couple?"

She said, "I'm not sure, but they probably have more clout as a team rather than a couple. Plus, I'm not sure that my Father has totally given up his occasional dalliances."

I asked Bo if she and her Mom were going to go back to the hospital tonight. She said she didn't think so, that her dad should start to come around in the morning and they wanted to be there for that. I said,

1...345678