Leaving Do Continues

Story Info
MILF still on tour.
10.5k words
4.62
22.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia blinked as a shaft of sunlight caught her face her head felt muzzy her body ached and her bladder felt full. She tentatively moved her head expecting a jolt of pain from a hangover but surprisingly it was just a dull throb. She even remembered all of the events of the last twelve or so hours again surprising considering the amount of booze she had consumed last night. Jamie moved slightly under her outstretched arm but remained asleep breathing silently. She felt genuinely happy considering she had just been spectacularly unfaithful with a man approximately fifteen years younger with some of the activity witnessed by her friend and colleague over a webcam.

Carefully as not to disturb the sleeping figure beside her she eased off of the mattress they had shared and tiptoed to the downstairs loo. Sitting down she let out a long stream of urine and then carefully wiped any traces from her puffy lips. Not wishing to disturb Jamie too quickly Julia stood washed her hands then ventured a peek in the bathroom mirror. Not the greatest sight in the world she mused as she examined the face before her with streaked make-up and unruly hair. Looking around for a moist wipe she quickly worked out Jamie didn't indulge his feminine side when it came to toiletries. At least the lack of any signs of female inhabitants meant that he had probably been honest about the lack of female company over the last year; which was reassuring as neither of them had stopped to consider using protection. Remembering her clutch bag was in the kitchen she slipped out of the bathroom to get some wipes and some paracetamol for her head.

This was a quite surreal experience for her; she was wandering around a house completely naked something she didn't even do at home trying not to wake the only man she had spent the night with other than her husband since she married twenty-three years ago. Then another thought crossed her mind well not the only man but the first one her husband didn't know about. Finding her clutch bag on the kitchen work surface next to an empty glass she pulled out the wipes then found a foil strip containing the paracetamol tablets. Her mobile phone dropped from the bag but she caught it before it clattered on the work surface; she could just make out the missed calls message. Without her reading glasses it was impossible to make out the number of calls she had missed even with the mobile held at arm's length the typeface was too small to read. Putting the phone back in the bag she decided it could wait until she had freshened up properly and her head was working again. The clock on the cooker registered 07:30 which meant she had probably only slept for five hours if that; it was no wonder she was tired.

She took two tablets with a little bottled water then she refilled the glass and drank it down quickly. Back in the bathroom Julia wiped away the remnants of her make-up combed her hair with a damp comb then squeezed a small amount of toothpaste on her fingers and quickly brushed around her mouth before rinsing out with a couple of handfuls of tap water. Feeling a little more human she smoothed her hands over her skin and checked the mirror for signs of last night's activities. Only a few red blemishes showed on her bum where the un-tanned flesh couldn't hide the finger marks; the marks made when Jamie gripped her cheeks in his strong hands as he came deeply inside her while she rode him cowgirl fashion. The image in her head of his tense muscled body in spasm as his cock jerked in her cunt gave her a new tingle between her legs. She reached between her legs inserted a finger and scoped out some remnants of their combined bodily fluids. Wiping her puffy vaginal lips with another moist wipe she brushed her clitoris feeling a rush of heat move up through her pubic mound. Enjoying the sensation she circled her swollen button with a fingertip then pinched it between her thumb and forefinger; shock waves of pleasure flooded up through her belly and her nipples stood erect as she made herself come quickly.

'Shit that still works,' she thought remembering her little quickie masturbation trick she had taught herself all those years ago. She had shared a room with her older sister so a bit of self relief was difficult as moments alone were just that; fleeting moments.

Once her breathing had returned to normal Julia returned to the living room settled down on the beanbag and watched Jamie as he slept. The air inside the cottage was warm despite the storm the previous evening and the sheet that cover the mattress laid around Jamie's feet. He had rolled onto his front allowing Julia a good view of his muscular back, buttocks and thighs. There were two red marks at the base of his spine and Julia smiled as she realized these had been caused by her fuck-me shoes hitting him as he thrust in and out of her pussy during the frantic first coupling after the floor show witnessed by Kristy. The shoes were the only piece of clothing she had left on when she let him mount her and pound her rapidly to a rare orgasm from pure intercourse without copious amounts of foreplay. Although, that said; Jamie's leaving present had more than stimulated all three participants albeit with Kristy strumming on her button over the World Wide Web.

Her fuck-me shoes lay discarded by the mattress as did her blue linen dress; Julia pondered slipping on the dress and making her way home before Jamie woke calling an end to her little adventure and becoming the housewife again. Nice plan apart from Kristy and the ache in her groin that wanted a little bit more of Jamie's cock at least while still on tour. Julia smiled again; it was so long since she had felt this way the desire in her belly felt like those days before her babies were born.

It was strange how kids affected both men and women all couples were different; she and Kevin had been fine after the first baby and didn't wait long before they were hard at it again but her second pregnancy began the slippery slope to occasional sex. It had seemed so gradual at first but soon it had become a war of attrition desire on one side or the other met by disinterest or fatigue on the other. Admittedly she exhibited the latter most of the time when the children were younger but as they grew older opportunity for time to themselves dwindled to late at night with the door closed and lights out.

Not the best atmosphere for wild abandoned multi-orgasmic love making; now if at all it was a grope, a quick snog, big knickers off, the fumble for a condom, a bit of thrusting then a muffled groan before the clean up and if she permitted he would use his fingers to give her an orgasm then it would be a cuddle the obligatory "I love you!" declaration, knickers on and so to sleep. If she was brutally honest she had worn Kevin down to accept this state of affairs. If you asked her why she wouldn't answer truthfully but the events of last night confirmed what she knew in her heart. She had never loved her husband as much as he loved her and the years had just made it more difficult to break away.

From soon after the day she met him she had known Kevin was her only hope of a normal family life. The two years together before kids had contained great sex, virtually every day and more than once at a session it had kept her more basal instincts at bay. Kevin was different from her previous boyfriends; they had dominated her life by effectively turning her into a common slut. Kevin had taken it slowly not trying to get into bed on the first date or the second but had actually almost gone too slowly.

She had slept with all her previous boyfriends on the first date not that she admitted it to even her best friends. There had been three long term relationships before her husband each one over lapping the next with numerous other sexual encounters along the way plus three trips to the STD clinics all except one of which had proved negative thankfully and a timely course of antibiotics had sorted that out. Her first boyfriend, Lee, had shaped her sexual appetites taking her from a naive virgin to an unwitting whore.

Julia hadn't spoken about her relationship with Lee in any depth to anyone apart from the bare facts about how they met, how long they were together. When anyone asked why they had parted she said she had caught him cheating but that was only part of the truth. Lee had been her Svengali figure pulling her into his world of depravity. They had met at work in the kitchens of an old fashioned Gentlemen's club in the heart of London. He had given her the tour of the kitchens and preparation rooms on the day of her interview, it had been two days before her eighteenth birthday and to her the start of her new life. She was about to come of age and to be able to break free from her depressing home-life with her control-freak father. She had never been on a date or even been out to a party later that eleven at night. Her Dad had always managed to find out when parties were held and would turn up and take her home as soon as the pub closed. Her friends had eventually stopped inviting her and the only members of the opposite sex she met were residents of the old people's home where she trained as a cook after leaving school at sixteen.

One of the patrons of the home had come to a formal lunch to open a new day centre and being a knight of the realm had been allowed to choose the dish to be served. To the home's manager's disappointment he had decide to have a traditional steak and kidney pudding with mash and vegetables as served at his public school. Julia had volunteered to make it from her grandmother's recipe and the old boy had loved it so much he had arranged with his club's head chef that she should be given an interview for a vacant sous chef post. The letter from the club offering her the position had arrived on her birthday and she started three weeks later just in time for the Christmas banqueting season. Whereas the nursing home kitchen was staffed by women, the club only had two other female cooks a mother and daughter. The mother was nearly seventy and the daughter close to fifty so when an eighteen year-old arrived she was an instant hit with the chefs who ranged from eighteen like her up to sixty.

Lee was six years older and took her under his wing during the frantic weeks leading to Christmas. The final event was the New Year ball which meant the kitchen staff worked from eight in the morning on New Year's Eve until breakfast finished on New Year's Day for the party goers that were still standing. The cooks and waitresses were given pep pills to keep them awake throughout the night so by the time the last revellers had left they were all buzzing. Lee had taken Julia to a club in the East End of London for a drink to relax before giving her a lift home on his motorbike. The club was really just an end of terrace house with a basement. When they arrived Lee had produced a present for her apologising that he had not given it to her at Christmas. Surprised and embarrassed that she hadn't brought him anything Julia had kissed him on the mouth under a sprig of mistletoe left over from the earlier celebrations.

Before she knew it they were swapping tongues and his hands were on her breasts and between her legs. She hadn't resisted as he pulled her along a narrow passageway to a small room furnished with a single bed, a chair and a wardrobe.

He had ignored her plea to slow down just pushed her down on the bed mumbled "I want you so badly!" Then hitched up her skirt pulled her white cotton panties to one side and forced his cock into her. On reflection she lost her virginity to a rapist and a pervert but somehow he persuaded her that he had been in love with her from the first time they worked together. By the time they left the club and headed home she had sucked his cock and been taken from the rear even though she was still sore from his first assault.

Why she had suddenly thought of her first time with Lee she didn't know but the ache in her head was subsiding and she felt strangely awake with too many thoughts running through her mind. Guilt she assumed was keeping her awake bringing back the memory of past lovers and making her think about the next steps in her life. What did she want long term, short term was slumbering in front of her but short term could be less than a day or a few months but probably not long before Kevin suspected or she made a mistake.

Options, she decided that's what she needed so she would do what she did best; make a list.

1.Confess all and insist her husband accepted her need for another man's cock this time but it was a big mistake and would never happen again?

2.Run away home, forget about last night and hope Kristy doesn't spill the beans?

3.Enjoy Jamie behind her husband's back until it ran its course?

4.Suggest to Kevin that they spice up their sex life with a bit of swinging? By the way I've already found someone to fuck me stupid!

5.Call it a day on their relationship, get a divorce and start again?

6.Suggest Kevin finds a lover too and they adopt an open marriage?

7.Some combination of the above?

Julia suddenly realized that while she was contemplating the future she had been rubbing her hand over her pubic area feeling the smooth hairless skin either side of her lips while she mused over the next direction her life should take.

Okay evaluate the options;

1.Would never work, if Kevin accepted it she couldn't trust herself not to be a slut with someone else.

2.Kristy couldn't control herself and she would be bound to tell the wrong person.

3.Possibility would be fun trying but Jamie may be difficult

4.Possible but would take a stretch of the imagination if she suddenly came up with the suggestion

5.Most probable

6.See 4

7.Divorce, shack up with Jamie, watch Kristy move in on Kevin

Number 7 had suddenly popped into her mind from left field as the cousins across the water would say. Her circumstances meant divorce was achievable with minimal pain financially now, the kids were grown up and relatively independent, if Jamie wanted her even temporarily she would have somewhere to stay until the divorce was settled. Kristy fancied trying out Kevin and the thought of her friend banging her husband seemed quite okay to be honest she felt a little turned on by the thought as she tried to picture Kevin pumping Kristy's pert but scrawny backside.

A sharp pain shot through her head; her stomach rumbled and she had an urge to evacuate her bowels; rolling off the bean bag and quickly running to the loo her bowel twinges felt like the contractions she had when giving birth which is what she did metaphorically speaking shortly after.

Well so much for not waking Jamie; she couldn't leave the toilet un-flushed now. Normally she had to have known someone a long time before she could do a number one let alone a number two at their house; it was a phobia from when she was a little girl. Even now she still felt uncomfortable at all of her sister-in-laws homes just going for a pee. It must have been the lack of any real food plus all the booze last night that had done it; it could have been worse there may have been a blow back if Jamie had wanted to try out her third hole. A smile spread across her face as she recalled the words she had said just before cutting the phone connection to Kristy 'all three holes au-naturalle'; Jamie's size had put paid to that and the fact she hadn't had any backdoor action since before meeting her husband Kevin.

Actually that wasn't quite true she thought as her face reddened; how had she forgotten about that indiscretion.

'Shame probably,' she mused while attending to wiping her backside, although it had started out as a consensual adventure with another couple on a long forgotten holiday in Rhodes. She and Kevin had never really spoken about what they did that night once the bedroom doors had closed it had just seemed to get dismissed as a one-off experience never to be mentioned again. It was the last time she had acted like a sex-crazed slut; that is before last night and possibly this morning if Jamie has no regrets.

Julia stood up her anus feeling strangely wide following her rapid evacuation; she needed to have a shower to make sure she was properly clean and to disguise the flushing of the loo. Hopefully Jamie will wake up and join her she thought; I haven't shagged in the shower for years either unless a self administered 'quickie' counted.

Checking the array of shower gel and shampoo bottles in the shower it looked like Jamie must have lots of aunties buying him toiletry gift sets for Christmas and his birthday each year. She was surprised not to see a soap-on-a-rope and a little disappointed as she remembered being giving one shaped like a microphone on her eighteenth birthday which she put to use for something other than singing into. Julia picked a shampoo and shower gel which appeared to be the least masculine smell and separated them from the rest; nothing worse than picking the wrong bottle when you are half-blind in the shower. Julia switched on the shower to let it warm up then flushed the loo; she left the shower room door ajar as an invitation for Jamie if he did wake up.

Stepping under the warm shower felt great on Julia's aching body she let the water soak into her skin for a moment then lathered some shampoo into her hair. Running her hands through from root to tip she eased out knots of dried spunk from Jamie's first eruption of the night that the wet comb had missed. She picked up the shower gel squeezed a drop into her palm and began to rub it in small circles over her body. Reaching between her legs she touched her pubic area gently as it was still throbbing from her earlier masturbation; the cascading water felt good as she cupped it and bathed lips. Putting a little more shower gel on her palm Julia rubbed it into her buttocks them washed between the cheeks working a little around her now looser hole. Making sure her fingers were still soapy she inserted her index finger up to the second knuckle gasping as it breached her little ring of muscle. She worked it round slowly easing her ring wider to accommodate another finger; adding yet more gel to the fingers was difficult until she squirted it at the top of her crack and let it ooze down. Julia began working her fingers in and out opening them out as she withdrew stretching her ring wider. She wanted to give Jamie the opportunity to take her anally if he wanted to so she knew she needed to give him a head start or he would probably tear her apart with the lump of meat he had swinging between his big thighs.

With one arm resting on the wall she continued to finger her own arse and felt the throb in her clit growing; she heard movement outside the door and called out to Jamie, "Come on in big boy and bring that weapon of yours!"

Noticing the door open wider in her peripheral vision she removed her fingers and assumed a spread eagle position like she had seen in tacky porn movies from the seventies, "Don't be shy, you can have a go at any hole!" she continued.

"Fuck me, what an invite and I haven't even had breakfast," said a voice that was definitely not Jamie's.

Completely thrown by the voice Julia squealed and turned to face the intruder at the same time doing a comedy cover-up routine hand across the tits and a hand between the legs whilst hopping from one leg to another.

"Careful love, you'll slip on those tiles if you don't keep still," said the pot-bellied intruder, "Besides you're spoiling the view!"

Looking at the figure before her clad in t-shirt, shorts, big boots and a tool belt Julia realized this must be Dave the builder.

"You must be Dave," she said feeling calmer, "Do you mind letting me finish my shower?"

"How do you know my name?" asked a surprised Dave, "Who are you? I take it you're not Goldilocks?"