Leaving Do Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Julia, a friend of Jamie," she replied, "Now can I finish up, please?"

Just then hung-over and sleepy looking Jamie appeared in the doorway, " You've met then?" he said addressing both Julia and Dave.

Dave turned to see Jamie's cock swinging, "Oh put it away mate or you'll frighten the work experience kid!"

"There are not more of you queuing up to watch me in the shower?" asked Julia trying to sound indignant.

"You were the one offering love," said Dave sarcastically, "But I'll let Jamie make me a cup of tea while you finish washing that lovely backside!"

The door closed behind them as Julia dropped her hands, 'shit, there goes the morning love-in,' she thought as she rinsed the soapy water from her orifices. After turning the shower off she opened the cubicle door and picked up the only towel available to dry her body and hair. She opened the door of the shower room just enough to try to pick up the conversation in the kitchen.

"At least now you've got your strides on I feel a little less inadequate," said Dave to Jamie above the sound of the boiling kettle.

She heard Jamie laugh, "so where's the work experience kid?"

"She should be here by eight-thirty," replied Dave, "Mummy will be dropping her off so she told me on the phone yesterday. Her name's Yolanda, I call her Yol when her Mum's not about."

"She doesn't sound the normal type of work experience kid you get," said Jamie as the kettle stopped gurgling.

"She's studying materials and design at sixth form college," laughed Dave, "She ended up with me because she wanted to understand the different materials used in the building trade, or so she said at the interview. My missus Jan chose her as she thought Yol would be easier to communicate with than the normal bunch of lads we get sent. They've been working together in the office all week but Yol wanted to get her hands dirty so I said she could help me today. I thought it would be better to start on a site without hairy arsed builders about!"

"Well apart from you!" laughed Jamie, "Did she not worry she would be alone with you all day?"

"Yol seemed fine," said Dave, "Its Jan who seemed put out, but as I said what would an eighteen year old girl see in me!"

"Well if she stands behind you, probably your hairy arse hanging out of those shorts," laughed Jamie.

"It was lucky I got here first," said Dave chuckling, "God knows what Yol and her Mum would have made of your prick swinging free and your water-nymph asking you to take-your-pick of one of her holes!"

Wrapping the towel around her Julia stepped out of the bathroom and sauntered into the kitchen. Dave was still staring at her as the towel was just big enough to cover from her tits to just below her bum. "Haven't you seen a woman in a towel before?" asked Julia.

"Yes, well er," spluttered Dave as he took a sip of his tea.

"I'll have a coffee, please," Julia said to Jamie, "Have you seen my knickers, you threw them somewhere when you ripped them off me last night!" she continued seeing if it would have an effect on Dave the builder.

"Fuck," said Dave as he dribbled his tea.

Jamie laughed, "No you forgot darling," he replied joining the joke, "You sold them to the nice man in the pub for the price of a drink!"

"Oh, yes," she said, "I remember now and his friend took a picture of my naked pussy for his collection!"

Dave convulsed choking on his tea as Julia and Jamie both laughed. When he had recovered his composure he looked at Julia and Jamie who were now cuddled up to each other.

"God, Jamie where did you find this one?" he asked, "How long have you been without a woman and then you get a proper nympho at first try!"

"You should have seen her mate on the webcam!" replied Jamie.

Dave adjusted his shorts to try to hide the stirring in his groin, "You're kidding right!" he blurted.

Jamie shook his head, "No you ask Jules here while I have a quick shower before Yol arrives!"

Jamie headed for the shower room leaving Julia and Dave behind, "he is kidding right?" asked Dave.

Julia smiled, "No, we all went for a drink then after she went home we decided to call her when we got back here, then things got a bit steamy as she watched me give Jamie his leaving present!"

"What you work with Jamie?" asked Dave astonished.

"Well we did as I said it was his leaving do! How do you know Jamie?" she replied.

"We went to school together and played rugby for the same club," said Dave, "He was the clever one, my only qualification is my hairy arse so I became a builder," he continued and chuckled at his own joke.

Julia smiled as she quite liked the banter with Dave, "Shall I see if there's anything for breakfast?" she asked.

"I wouldn't bet on it, Jamie's not the most organised bloke," said Dave, "Hopefully the old naturist woman next door did some shopping for him."

Julia opened a cupboard bending down to look inside then heard Dave exclaim, "Oh please put some drawer's on luv or I'll greet Yol and her Mum with wood on!"

Julia wriggled her hips exposing more of her hairless arse and pussy, "Nothing here, I'll go check with Jamie besides he will probably need this towel!" she said teasing Dave a little more by unwrapping the towel and throwing over her shoulder as she sauntered off to the bathroom.

"Don't forget to put some clothes on," begged Dave; he watched her arse wiggle and squeezed his semi-hard cock through the material of his shorts hoping to make it shrink but having the opposite effect.

Without knocking Julia breezed into the shower room and sat on the closed toilet watching Jamie finish his shower; he had his back to her and his head hung down letting the water cascade over him.

"You have a lovely body", she said, "And nice thick cock."

"I also have a thick head!" Jamie moaned, "How are you so chirpy this morning?"

"Paracetamol and a really good seeing to last night!" replied Julia laughing out loud.

Jamie turned around shutting off the water at the same time, "It was definitely a Carlsberg night!"

Julia looked at him puzzled, "Carlsberg?" she asked.

"Probably the best shag in the world!" Jamie said misquoting the famous beer advert.

"Only probably?" chuckled Julia, "I transformed myself from a demure housewife to a wanton slut, on camera I might add and all I get is probably the best shag!"

"Well, definitely the best shag," said Jamie opening the shower cubicle door and taking the towel from her outstretched hand, "But I was hoping there might be a chance to beat it, once my head returns to normal!"

"I suppose I am still 'On Tour' until my unsuspecting husband comes home," said Julia, "So you have about sixteen hours to cure your hangover!"

"Can you get me some paracetamol, please?" asked Jamie, "And then we can go a lie down and discuss it."

"You forgot Dave and the YTS girl, we can't do anything here for a while," said Julia, "Plus we need to find some clothes to wear. My dress doesn't have many buttons left on it!"

"Mrs O sent me a text message last night saying she left my clean laundry in her kitchen," said Jamie, "You could check the other boxes in the conservatory for an outfit that might fit you."

"So you want me to dress like a stripper?" asked Julia smiling.

"Well maybe not in front of the YTS girl's Mum," laughed Jamie feeling his cock twitch at the thought then winced as his head reminded him his hangover was still there.

Julia noticed his member move and lengthen, "Do you want to bring him over here I could make his head feel better?" she asked seductively lifting her breasts and squeezing them together.

"How you've changed, Mistress Julia," joked Jamie, "We had better get decent; I need Dave to finish work on this place so I can move in properly. If his missus hears about us frolicking naked she won't let him come back."

"Okay, spoil sport just remember it might only be a limited offer!" Julia warned him then left to search the boxes in the conservatory.

The first box contained more party stuff similar to the game they had played at the pub the previous evening but luckily the second box had sexy underwear samples and dresses. The bras were too small but she found a pair of baby pink lacy girl boxers that stretched over her hips without too much trouble and a white cotton/Lycra dress with a bodice top which gave her large tits enough support without the need for a bra. Her cleavage was on display and her nipples showed through the material a little bit plus the uneven hem rose a little high at the front 'but beggars can't be choosers, it is as near to a summer dress as I could find' she thought.

She went back to the hallway and checked the fit in the mirror by the shower room door. No VPL and fairly tarty but she was an old tart now, at least until the end of tour. Dave ventured out of the kitchen and she caught him staring in the mirror's reflection.

"Well?" she asked.

"Better, but I wouldn't mind if you made yourself scarce while Yol's mum is about," replied Dave, "As you still look like a lap dancer!"

"Know a few do you?" Julia asked pointedly.

"Er, no," Dave blustered, "You know just what you read in the papers."

"It's okay Dave the builder, I'll fix it for you and go over to Mrs O's with Jamie and fix my make-up over there," she said and picked up the white platform fuck-me shoes that were on the top of the other dressing up box.

"Come on Jamie, let's go over to Mrs O's to finish getting dressed," she called, "Maybe we can play a little bit while Dave gets rid off the YTS girl's mother?"

Jamie emerged from the kitchen in the shorts and shirt he was wearing the night before but still looking quite bilious from his hang-over. He checked his watch, "It's gone nine, where's are they?"

"Luckily her mum can't follow a Sat-Nav otherwise they would have met Lady Godiva here," replied Dave.

"You'll have to discipline her for being late, perhaps a bare bottom spanking!" Julia suggested with a smile.

"Yol or her mum?" asked Jamie chuckling.

"Fuck off the pair of you and don't come back until her Mum has gone!" said Dave exasperated.

Jamie led the way to Mrs O's cottage and let them in with the spare key. The cottage was a mirror image of Jamie's but with proper furniture and less clutter. The laundry was on the kitchen table just as Mrs O had said and Jamie thankfully pulled a clean pair of tight fitting boxers from the pile, a clean pressed shirt and casual trousers from the pile.

"What do you need the shirt and trousers for?" asked Julia.

"I remembered I have to go in to the pharmacy to talk through the audit with Ashok today," said Jamie, "I'll only be gone an hour or so, but I really need to get my head down for a while before I go in otherwise I'll throw-up!"

"Don't you want to play?" Julie asked with more than a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"My head hurts so much I don't think I can get it up!" admitted Jamie, "I'll be back to normal this afternoon. I'll just go and lie down come with me we can snooze."

"I think I might just lie out in the sun," Julia said, "It's already as hot as yesterday; join me out there and I'll rub some cream in for you?"

"Okay, but just sun bathing for now until my head stops throbbing," pleaded Jamie.

"Yes, baby, I'll wait until you are feeling better," replied Julia, "But you will have to be extra nice later!"

Julia took his hand, led him to the patio lounger, stripped off his shirt and rubbed sun lotion into his broad chest and flat stomach. Unbuttoning his shorts she rubbed more lotion below the waist band carefully tracing her fingertips over the sleeping monster nestled in his blonde pubic hairs. Getting no immediate reaction Julia stood up and stripped the dress from her body revealing her breasts and baby pink panties.

"Oh god you are beautiful," murmured Jamie, "I wish my head didn't hurt so much!"

"I still can't tempt you?" asked Julia checking for signs of stirring in Jamie's groin area.

"Sorry," he mumbled, "Just give me time, maybe I can manage it before I go to the pharmacy?"

"Well let me know, if anything rears its ugly head," replied Julia huffily then slipped her panties down stepping out of them, "I'll just go for the all over tan!"

She lay on her sun lounger and began rubbing cream all over her naked body taking care over the previously un-tanned bikini area. Hoping that Jamie may react positively she slowly rubbed the lotion around her pubic mound making little sighing sounds as she rubbed the smooth recently waxed skin either side of her pussy lips.

"Shall I have a full wax, Jamie?" she asked in a breathy voice, "Would you like to lick my hairless porn star pussy?"

Jamie snored in reply.

"Bastard," muttered Julia then smiled, "Poor boy must be exhausted, and I didn't think I could still do that to a man!"

Checking her face she applied a little mascara and lip gloss then smoothed some lotion on her nose and cheeks. She slipped on her sun glasses lay back and let the sun's rays warm her body enjoying being completely naked while sun bathing for the first time in her life. Slowly her eyes drooped as she too succumbed to sleep.

**************

Julia and Jamie both woke with a start as a van backfired outside the cottage.

"What the fuck was that?" Jamie asked dozily.

"It's probably Dave farting!" Julia replied laughing noticing a bulge in Jamie's shorts, "Were you dreaming of me? How's the head?"

"I must have been," mumbled Jamie looking at his groin, "The head's a bit better. How long have I been asleep?"

Julia checked her mobile phone, "A couple of hours, it's just gone 11:30."

"I better go and get dressed," said Jamie, "The sooner I get sorted at the pharmacy the sooner I can be back to enjoy the delights of your body!"

Ten minutes later he was looking reasonably presentable when he came back out onto the patio.

"Do you want to walk down to the car with me?" asked Jamie, "I left the report in the boot all night!"

"You won't be in a fit state to drive yet," said Julia sounding quite matronly, "You'll have to get a taxi."

"I can get one from the pub," said Jamie, "They do coffee and a breakfast brunch, if you fancy it!"

"You are feeling better," Julia laughed, "Okay as long as I don't have to sell my panties to buy it!"

"Their card machines should be working by now," said Jamie, "But at least we know what the going rate is!"

Julia quickly wiped the perspiration from her body sprayed a mist of eau de cologne in the air and stepped through it letting the droplets settle on her skin. She slipped on the baby pink panties, stepped into the white dress and adjusted the bodice.

"Ready darling!" she called adding dramatically, "Take me to the scene of my descent into depravity!"

Jamie noticed a scribbled note on the table between the sun loungers it read;

"Dave and I are just off to the builder's merchants and then lunch. We will be back about 2:30pm - Yolanda."

Jamie smiled.

"So Yolanda saw your naked body after all," said Jamie.

"And the bulge in your shorts," replied Julia, "So much for Dave's attempt to cover our impropriety!"

"I love it when you use long words!" said Jamie and squeezed her bum cheek, "Let's go!"

The walk to the car park was cooling as the path was covered in dappled shade from the leaves overhead. They heard voices up ahead calling out to dogs then heard bounding paws coming towards them. Jamie pulled Julia close as the dogs careered past and Julia lifted her mouth to his pressing her tongue between his lips. They stood embracing, kissing deeply as an elderly couple emerged from the woods in search of their dogs. Julia deliberately ran her hand over Jamie's crotch eliciting a moan from his lips. Jamie oblivious to the elderly couple lifted his hand to Julia's breast and squeezed gently kneading the soft mound with his fingers.

"Come on George, its rude to stare!" said the woman in a stage whisper, "And don't get any ideas!"

Jamie started at the sound of her voice breaking the smooch. He smiled wanly and nodded a brief acknowledgement.

"Morning, nice day we're having," Julia said to the couple.

"Well someone is!" said the old man smirking.

Julia smiled sweetly back and watched the couple walk past following the direction their dogs went. She counted to thirty in her head then slipped her hands into the top of her dress and pulled her breasts free in time for 'George' to turn back for a sneaky peak. Grinning she squeezed them together and pretended to lick at her nipples.

George's head snapped back and he strode away quickly before his wife caught him.

"I don't believe you just did that," said Jamie shaking his head.

"I'm still on tour," replied Julia, "It's better than you hairy arsed rugby players mooning!"

"True," said Jamie, "But promise not to flash anything else until after we get breakfast in the pub."

"Promise master!" Julia said sarcastically putting her tits back into her dress, "Can I get them out after?"

Jamie didn't respond he just smiled and pulled her along towards the pub car park.

After a few stops along the way for a quick kiss and to pick up the audit report and Jamie's laptop they reached the pub garden. It was deserted but they could see a few people inside avoiding the heat. Julia insisted they remained outside and sat at a shaded bench table. The breakfast menu was simple but looked appetising and Julia sent Jamie in to order a bacon and egg roll, coffee and orange juice. She also gave him a twenty pound note in case the cash machine was still not working.

Julia watched Jamie enter the bar then noticed a familiar heavily muscled figure clad in tight fitting tee shirt and knee length shorts watching her from the kitchen doorway. He beckoned to her to come over she checked the bar and saw Jamie queuing behind two old ladies so she stood and walked over to Latvian Joe. He grinned then took her hand and kissed it as a greeting.

"Lovely naked pussy, Ulia," said Joe still holding her left hand, "You come back sell more panties?"

"No," Julia laughed thinking his English had improved overnight, "Come back for breakfast!"

"He lucky man last night?" asked Joe nodding towards the bar and Jamie.

Julia smiled, "Maybe it was me who was lucky?" she said to a blank looking Joe.

"Ring gone, you now free?" asked Joe.

Julia suddenly remembered her wedding ring was lying discarded somewhere on Jamie's living room floor.

"Not free," responded Julia, "It will cost you lots of money!" she added expecting Joe not to understand a word.

"I have lots of money, you come play with Joe?" he responded quickly.

Taken slightly off guard Julia said, "Maybe later after breakfast!"

She pulled her hand from his grasp and walked back to the table wondering how much English Joe actually understood. Jamie arrived with two orange juices and their coffees on a tray. He sipped his juice and swallowed two more paracetamol. His mobile bleeped as a text message arrived; it was from Kristy saying Mr Armin was waiting for him. He sent a reply saying he would be over shortly and asking Kristy how she felt. The reply was simply 'LIKE SHIT!'

A waitress came out with their food and placed it on the table with some cutlery and sauces. Jamie drained his coffee looked at his bacon roll then picked it up and said, "I'll grab a cab now and eat this on the way in, will you be alright on your own for a while?"

"Yes, I will hang out here for a while and meet you back at your place in an hour or so," said Julia, "Send me a text if you will be late."

"Okay," said Jamie kissing her softly before heading into the pub to get the cab number. Two minutes later Julia saw Tomasz walking towards a taxicab in the car park with Jamie following. She blew Jamie a kiss in return to his wave then she took a bite of her breakfast roll.

Julia was just taking a last sip of her coffee wondering what to do next when Joe appeared with two shot glasses.