Leaving Do Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ulia end of breakfast?" said Joe, "We make deal!"

"What are the shot glasses for?" Julia asked.

"When make deal, we celebrate like last night," replied Joe producing a bottle of clear liquid, "Riga Black good for dog hairs!"

"Hair of the dog," corrected Julia laughing, "What deal do you have in mind?"

Joe took out his wallet and put three ten pound notes on the table, "I see Ulia pupi?"

"Pupi?" asked Julia.

"English not good," apologised Joe then smiled, "Titties!"

"Is Pupi Latvian for titties?" asked Julia.

"Yes," replied a smiling Joe, "You make deal?"

"You still think I'm a whore?" Julia asked sounding less offended than the previous night.

"You not mauka?" asked Joe, "Ulia want Joe's money last night?"

"So Mauka means whore?" Julia said, "Maybe Ulia is mauka only for the right person?"

Joe smiled, "You start learn Latvian, Ulia teach Joe English?"

"Okay, Joe, I will teach you English words and you tell me Latvian!" Julia laughed, "But let's go to somewhere more secluded!"

Joe smiled but didn't move so Julia picked up the money and shot glasses from the table then took Joe's hand and led him to a table further away from the pub out of sight of the bar. She sat him down on the bench seat facing her then put the money down on the new table.

Julia handed a shot glass to Joe saying, "Ulia and Joe deal!"

Joe filled both glasses with the oily liquid, linked arms and downed the drink in one swallow. Julia took a deep breath and did the same shaking her head as the liquid burned its way down her throat.

"Let's begin," she said once her throat had cooled.

She took one ten pound note from the table and placed it on top of her purse. Then she lifted Joe's right hand and placed it on her left breast before taking his left hand and placing it on her right breast.

"Breasts, boobs, tits or titties all Pupi!" she said and squeezed his hands pressing them around her breasts.

Joe grinned and repeated, "Pupi is breasts, boobs, tits or titties!" giving them a squeeze as he said each word.

Julia laughed and held up her hand, "Good now lesson two!"

She lifted his hands away then pulled out both breasts, "Naked pupi!"

Joe's eyes widened and he hesitated until Julia took his hands and placed them back on her now uncovered titties. She encouraged him to massage her tits with his big hands enjoying his rough skin and thick fingers as they rubbed against her hard nipples for a moment she wondered how they might feel probing her pussy. Joe's finger traced the teardrop birthmark then he reached for his mobile phone.

"Picture?" he asked.

Julia smiled picked up another ten pound note and nodded. Joe quickly took a couple of shots of her bare breasts and showed them to her for approval. Julia nodded again then reached for Joe's wallet removing three more ten pound notes and added them to the one remaining on the table.

"Joe want more lessons?" asked Julia and pushed her shot glass towards the bottle.

Filling both glasses, Joe grinned, "Uz veselibu!"

They downed the shots and placed the glasses on the table, Joe immediately filled them again.

Smiling she picked up another ten pound note placed it on her purse then lifted the hem of her dress exposing the pink material of her panties. Julia pointed to her panties then took Joe's finger and traced the edge of the material with its tip. A quick glance at his groin showed his appreciation of her teaching methods.

"Panties you know!" she said, "And pussy!"

Joe nodded, "Pussy is pizda or patene in Lat!"

"Pussy is also vagina, fanny, minge, slit, and cunt!" Julia continued trying to remember as many terms as she could, "Repeat!"

She traced his finger along the middle centre seam of her panties between her labia which had visibly swollen and moistened.

Mesmerised Joe intoned, "Wagina, fanny, minge, slit, cunt, wagina, fanny, minge, slit, cunt."

Julia picked up two more notes placed them on her purse and whispered, "I'll be back!"

She stood up adjusted her dress lifting her breasts back into the top and headed for the bar, a quick look back saw Joe grinning and sniffing his finger. She headed straight for the ladies toilet found the cleanest cubicle slipped her panties down and released a long stream of urine into the bowl with some relief. A wide wicked grin spread across her face as she dabbed her pee hole dry; she slipped her panties off her legs and wiped them over her moist pussy lips enjoying the sensation of the lacy cloth against the sensitive skin. When the panties were suitably damp she stood up and smoothed the dress over her naked bottom noting there was definitely no VPL now. Julia scrunched the panties into a ball and slipped them into the top of her dress between her breasts before washing her hands at the basin.

Julia went to the bar and ordered another orange juice and a glass of lime and soda, if she was going to make any more deals she would need to water the spirit down a little. She emerged from the bar to see Joe animatedly chatting on his phone in Latvian; she caught the word 'pizda' and assumed he was telling someone what just happened.

He caught sight of her and headed back towards the secluded table killing the call as he went. Julia followed and put the drinks on the table. Her phone pinged as she sat down; expecting a text from Jamie to say he was on his way back she took her reading glasses from her purse and opened the message.

Joe said, "I like Ulia in sexy glasses, Ulia like secretary!"

Julia laughed saying, "Do you want me so sit on your lap?" as she read the text message.

Joe just looked confused; the message was from Jamie, 'Ashok has had to go out but asked me to wait so I will be a couple of hours longer. Go to my place and I will meet you there.'

Julia frowned and slowly typed a text back, 'Okay dearest, but don't let Kristy tire you out, I bet she is on her knees before you now?'

She looked up to see Joe had placed more notes on top of the pile on the table, "Deal?" she asked.

Joe poured two more shots, "Picture minge?" he asked.

Julia raised her glass, ""Uz veselibu!" and downed the fiery liquid.

Joe smiled and did the same.

"First I have a present for you," said Julia, "Shut your eyes!" she added carefully pulling his eyelids down.

She pulled the damp panties from her cleavage and put them under his nose, "Open!" she commanded.

Joe grinned widely and tried to give her some of the ten pound notes from the pile on the table but she stopped him saying, "Joe's present is free," then kissed him gently on the lips.

Her phone bleeped again and she picked it up and read Jamie's reply, 'Kristy on her knees but praying to the great god Armitage Shanks, so I will be fresh and ready for round two.'

He had attached a picture of Kristy's pert bottom and legs protruding from the toilet and her hand flipping him a finger. Julia giggled and showed Joe the photo making him laugh.

"Now picture Ulia minge?" asked Joe the excitement showing as the material of his shorts strained against the pressure of a growing prick.

Julia spread her legs wide and lifted her dress to her hips, "Now picture Ulia pizda."

Joe's phone clicked twice and he was about to put it down when Julia slipped her index finger between her moist lips and opened them up. Joe resumed taking pictures his bulge pulsing in time to each click of his phone. Slowly Julia eased a finger inside her now slick entrance, moved it around then withdrew it. She lifted the finger to her mouth paused as her juices glistened in the sun then sucked it slowly making porn film moaning sounds.

Joe had stopped taking pictures and sat watching with his mouth gaping until Julia reached over and took his hand gripping two very fat fingers pulling them towards her pussy. She traced the outline of her labia teasing his fingers then placed them directly over her entrance. With a small thrust of her hips she captured the tips of his fingers giving a little grunt as they breached the outer muscles up to the first knuckle. Joe shifted closer his knees touching hers as she pulled his arm forward allowing his fingers to slide easily up to the third knuckle. Julia's vaginal muscles contracted and relaxed rhythmically effectively fucking Joe's fingers; she loved to be finger fucked it was always guaranteed to get her to do almost anything a man wanted.

Joe added small thrusts in time with her muscle contractions Julia felt an orgasm building and she tilted her head back letting out a low groan of pleasure then noticed figures emerging from the direction of the rear car park. She held Joe's hand steady and breathed heavily trying to control her urge to moan out loud.

Julia recognised the dog walkers from earlier as their hounds appeared behind them and came scampering towards the table. Joe half turned as he caught the movement in his peripheral vision and his fingers slipped from her very wet pussy. Slipping her dress over her knees she covered up just before the first hound came snuffling around the table. Joe held his hand out and the dog greedily licked his fingers. The second dog tired to jump onto Julia's lap pushing its head towards her crotch.

'George' came puffing up the path at a slow trot shouting apologies about the two dogs. He struggled to clip on their leads but eventually managed to drag the two hounds away as his wife sauntered over.

"I think you should wash your hands before you eat young man," she said to bemused Joe, "You don't know what these two have had their noses in!"

Joe looked at her blankly so Julia replied, "He is Latvian so his English is not so good, I have been helping him understand a few words. Don't worry I'll make sure he cleans up before he gets to eat anything!"

"Well sorry again," the elderly woman said, "Come on George let's get lunch and water for the dogs!"

'George' smiled glanced at Joe's groin and winked at Julia, "Have a pleasant afternoon," he said and followed his wife.

Julia took a wet wipe from her purse and cleaned Joe's hands, "Let's take a walk, I have another word or two I want to teach you!"

She picked up her purse, phone and folded the pile of ten pound notes then put them in her purse. Then thinking for a moment she picked up a couple of sachets of mayonnaise and napkins from the pot on the table and put them in Joe's pocket.

"Come," she commanded and pulled Joe to his feet watching him struggle to adjust the bulge in his shorts as they walked down towards the rear car park area. Julia hugged Joe's big muscled arm and asked, "What is Latvian for cock?"

"Pimpis is cock, prick or dick," replied Joe without hesitation, "Kule is balls and Suka Pimpis is suck my cock!" he added with a long laugh.

"What about fuck and arse?" asked Julia.

"Drateties is fuck," Joe replied still laughing, "Drateties Dirsa is fuck my arse!"

Julia saw a gap in the hedgerow and pulled Joe from the path and led him to a small clearing hidden from main view. She pushed him against a thick oak tree lifted her mouth to his giving him a gentle kiss on the lips. She placed her purse on the ground and took his wallet from his pocket and placed it beside the purse then she handed him his phone.

"Ulia suka Joe's pimpis," she said, "Joe take picture if he wants!"

Then she dropped to her knees and unbuttoned his shorts and pulled the zip down. Julia looked up into Joe's shocked face smiled then pulled his shorts and pants down in one jerk. His cock sprang free already stiff as Julia tried to estimate its size. It was nowhere near as thick as Jamie or her husband but was long with a circumcised head; Joe was also completely hairless. She ran her fingers over the soft skin and wrinkled ball sac.

"Mmm, no hair Joe?" she asked continuing to gently stroke his cock and fondle his balls.

"For videos," Joe breathed heavily as he spoke, "Tomasz and Joe we porn star!"

Suddenly shocked by Joe's revelation Julia blurted out, "Are you clean?" and took her hand away.

Joe immediately replied, "Yes, Joe always clean I have certificate from doctors in wallet!"

Julia smiled, "Lots of girls ask then?" she said and not waiting for a reply she took hold of his shaft and kissed it from head to balls. She took time licking and sucking on his balls listening to his moans of pleasure her fingers gently rubbed up and down the shaft teasing him. Julia moved her mouth to the shaft licking up to the head while kneading his balls with one hand and pressing the base with the other. Joe's moans grew louder and she felt his balls tighten as he tried to control the urge to come. Her mouth engulfed the tip of his cock her tongue flicking quickly then slowly then quickly. She took as much as she could in one long suck but couldn't deep throat; knowing Joe was close she pulled back so the tip was just between her lips then squeezed his balls hard.

Joe jerk his hips as he came immediately gushing spunk into her mouth; Julia swallowed milked him some more swallowed and repeated this four times until he stopped twitching.

All Joe could say was, "Ulia, Ulia," at each spasm of his cock.

When he was spent Joe sank to the floor Julia still fondling his shrinking cock. Swallowing the last drop of his spunk she opened her mouth, "Look all gone," she said, "Am I a good pimpis suka?"

Joe smiled offering the phone to her, "Ulia porn star like Joe!"

She scrolled through the pictures on the phone laughing as she got to the final few frames which consisted of random shots of her hair, leaves and trees as he had failed to control the camera as he came over and over again.

Rolling his cock against his belly with her long fingers Julia asked, "Can you get hard again quickly?"

"Yes, Joe is porn star, I get hard quick," he replied before kissing her hard on the mouth.

Julia broke away, "Good," she said standing up and slipping her dress off, "Ulia wants Joe to Drateties Dirsa!"

Joe looked up at her naked body and pulled her hips towards his face, "First Joe kiss Ulia pussy!" he said sticking his tongue out.

She pushed forward and let him taste her properly, her clitoris was already swollen and throbbing from the pure excitement of the al fresco playing. Julia braced her arms against the tree trunk and let Joe control the pace of his tongues assault. His big hands squeezed her buttocks his fingers brushing her tight arse hole teasing then moving to her perineum then back slipping her juices back towards her hole. Julia reached down to his discarded shorts and found the sachets of mayonnaise; using her teeth she tore one open then squeezed some on his fingers as they found her arse hole again.

Joe understood immediately smearing the mayonnaise around her anus and pressing the tip of a fat finger inside making Julia moan and gasp and pressed her groin deeper into his face. Joe's tongue flicked her clitoris again and she shuddered as a pre-orgasmic tremor run through her vagina. Julia felt another as Joe's finger slipped deeper inside her bum. Twisting his finger around elicited another deeper moan and then his even fatter thumb pushed between the folders of her swollen labia into her slick pussy.

Julia screamed, "Oh fuck Joe, yes make me come!" then her knees sagged as a full blown knee-trembling orgasm ripped through her body.

Julia's body stiffened momentarily then she let out another long moan.

A dog barked on the path a few yards away then they heard voices, "Keep the dogs on the lease George it sounds like some wild animals in there!"

"Shall I take a look, dear?" asked a male voice.

"No let's get the dogs in the car, you've had enough looking for one day!" came the response.

Joe was grinning but still thrusting his finger and thumb into Julia's holes, she gripped the tree with one hand the other was balled up in her mouth muffling the orgasmic sounds her body was forcing her to make. Finally her knees sagged completely and she sank down straddling Joe's lap making him remove the pleasuring digits.

"Oh you beautiful Latvian porn star," Julia panted in Joe's ear as her body continued to twitch, "Are you hard again yet?"

Joe rubbed her thigh with a stiff instrument in reply.

"Stick in Ulia pidza," she moaned, "Then drateties dirsa!"

Joe reached around her thigh gripped his long thin cock and positioned it at her pussy lips. He gripped her hips then pulled her sharply down into his lap and buried his cock deep inside her making her scream again with pleasure.

"Fuck me hard Joe," she pleaded, "But I want you to come in my arse!"

"Joe come in Ulia dirsa!" he laughed as his big arms easily bounced her up and down on his cock.

After about five minutes of Joe bouncing her on his cock and two more shuddering orgasms he stopped and lifted her to her feet turning her to the tree he spread her legs wide. Grasping her buttocks he pulled them roughly apart sliding his slippery cock up and down the exposed crack.

"Put it in me Joe, please put that cock in me," Julia pleaded.

Joe positioned his cock carefully and pushed. Her anus resisted briefly then opened up letting his mayonnaise and love juice smeared member slide inside.

Julia gasped, moaned and gasped again as Joe expertly began a slow arse fuck; she felt a squirt of cool liquid slip down the crack of her arse as Joe applied more mayonnaise then he increased the pace. Julia could feel a lump in her throat at the end of each stroke as his hips ground into her backside. Suddenly one of Joe's big arms wrapped around her stomach and lifted her off her feet so she had to grip the tree trunk to stop herself pitching forward. His other hand clasped her pubic mound a thick finger finding her clitoris then his powerful body pushed and pulled her around like she was a rag doll.

Gripping the tree with all her strength Julia just let out a howl of pleasure and screamed, "Drateties dirsa, drateties dirsa!"

Joe slowed stiffened then shot his essence deep into Julia's bowels, two more shuddering jerks and he gently lowered both of them to the ground.

They lay exhausted for some time until Julia rolled on top of him and gave him a deep kiss. Reaching for her purse and his wallet Julia took the folded notes from her purse and put them back in the wallet.

"Ulia not mauka," she said to him, "Ulia drateties for fun!"

Joe smiled, "Ulia want to be MILF porn star with me and Tomasz?"

"Let me think about it!" she replied feeling mayonnaise and sperm oozing from her arse, "Now I need to clean up before I meet my lover!"