Leaving for College

Story Info
Joining the mile high club with my brother and mom.
14.9k words
4.79
130.7k
302
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,298 Followers

All characters are above the age of 18 unless otherwise specified.

*********

Brendan hated flying. He had already knocked back a beer before we boarded the plane. I told him he didn't have to come if he didn't want to, but he insisted on seeing his little sister off to college, even if it meant an unpleasant flight.

I didn't mind flying, even on a red-eye. It certainly helped that Brendan and I had gotten upgraded to first-class. That also meant we had gotten separated from our mom, still back in coach, but it did mean free booze for Brendan.

Another bonus was that we had basically the entire section to ourselves. There were only three other people in first-class, two of whom had already fallen asleep following the half-hour delay taxiing to the runway.

"Nervous?" I asked Brendan. He had the window seat, while I sat by the aisle. He liked being able to see, I guess because it made him feel more in control.

He gave a quick nod, and gripped the armrests tighter.

The plane began to pick up speed. Brendan took deep breaths, in and out, next to me as we began to take off. The front wheels lifted off the ground. Brendan sharply inhaled. The entire plane ascended into the air. He let out a long exhale.

"See? That wasn't so bad, now was it?" I asked.

"No, but I still get really tense. It's just take-offs and landings. I freak out were gonna crash every time, you know?"

"Well, you're more likely to be killed by lightning or by falling off a ladder than you are by dying in a plane crash."

"Thanks for that Erica. That's super reassuring and totally quelled my irrational fear."

"I mean, hey, it was your decision to come with us. You could have gone with Dad and driven the moving van across."

"Oh God no. I love Dad to death but being cramped in a car for three days with him, or anyone really, is not my idea of a good time."

"But taking a flight at 1:00 in the morning is?"

Brendan cracked a smile.

"You've got me there. Stuck between a rock and a hard place I guess."

We remained silent for a moment before I spoke.

"I definitely would've chosen to fly if I were you. I couldn't put up with Dad's music or his random moderately politically-incorrect philosophical discussions for that long."

"But I suppose you're better company?" Brendan teased.

"Oh fuck off. You know I am."

"Do I though?" Brendan asked inquisitively and we both stared at each other.

He broke first, and began laughing.

"You're goddamn right you do," I replied.

"Yeah, yeah. I can't tell a lie."

Brendan was the best big brother I ever could have asked for. He was 23 now, 5 years older than me, and just out of undergrad. He had been a chauffeur, mentor, and a shoulder to cry on for as long as I could remember. Most importantly, he had been a friend.

I knew plenty of siblings who hated each other, especially brothers and sisters. Brendan and I had never been like that with each other. He was always super supportive and helpful to me, and I don't think I'd ever be able to repay him.

"So why are you bringing so much shit anyway? We didn't need a moving van when I went to college."

"Well you only moved three hours away. I'm going halfway across the country. Little bit more difficult to just bring stuff in stages that way."

"Yeah, I guess. I still feel like I didn't bring anywhere close to as much stuff as you. I mean, how many closets worth of clothes did you need to bring with you?"

"A lot!" I responded defensively. I loved clothes and shoes, and so that's what I packed with me to take. Dad was mostly left with small furniture and decorations and bedsheets, plus the stuff I didn't like as much.

God, that made me sound like a bit of a stereotype. But I was actually kind of stereotypical. I had been part of the popular girls clique in high school. I was attractive and relatively smart and outgoing, so everybody seemed to love me. Plus, I played on the volleyball team, which helped too.

While I hadn't inherited the same hobbit genes as my mother, I wasn't that big for a volleyball player, around 5'6". In order to counteract my stature, I worked really hard on the court and in the gym to stay competitive. It gave me a favorable reputation in school, and being a star player certainly was nice for getting cute boys.

As a side effect, I had been rewarded for my effort with toned abs, great legs, and a lithe and athletic figure. The best part though had been developing an an ass to die for. It was perfectly round and firm, and almost pear-shaped. My slim waist and wider hips made it stand out even more. Any time I bent over or wore yoga pants to school, every man in the room tried to hide the tent in his pants.

Sitting on the plane, I was wearing short and tight jean shorts that didn't do much to cover my whole bubble butt. I wasn't necessarily trying to be sexy. I had just designed much of my wardrobe to show off my butt, and I wanted something moderately fashionable to wear. Unlike my mom's airport attire of sweatshirt and sweat pants, I didn't consider it appropriate to go out of the house without looking a little stylish.

Unlike my butt, my boobs hadn't grown as much. Still, after freaking out that I would be flat-chested my whole life, they finally developed into a solid B-cup by the middle of junior year. I had on a pink tank top that showed off a decent amount of cleavage. The top was short enough that a couple inches of bare skin separated it from my shorts, allowing my navel piercing to be fully visible. My mom would ordinarily have been disapproving about how slutty I looked, but I think she had been too tired to protest when we left the house. Plus, the dry August heat gave me an excuse.

I had a beautiful smile, along with high cheekbones and a small button nose. My sun-kissed skin had been tanned from long hours in the summer sun, making my big green eyes stand out more. My long brown hair was naturally wavy, and I kept blonde highlights streaked through it to add a little more pop.

I naturally looked like a pretty typical popular girl, but I put a lot of effort into making sure I maintained my killer looks. They had already gotten me quite a few guys in high-school, and there was no doubt in my mind that they would aid me in the rest of my life. Plus, I'd probably be able to add a few more notches to my bedpost in college.

That's what Brendan's experience had told me anyway. He was a bit of a dork in high school, mostly because he didn't really want to hang out with the jocks, even though he played lacrosse. Brendan was a bit quirky, and that's part of what made him seem so lovable to me. He actually had a personality, unlike quite a few of my for-fun flings with football or baseball players.

By the time he hit college though, Brendan was swarmed with beautiful girls. I think that was when I noticed that he was actually attractive, and not just my shy older brother. Brendan was a little over 6 feet and was really muscular and well-built from all those years of lacrosse. His hair and complexion were both lighter than mine, and he was pretty close to a blonde (although he vehemently classified his hair as light brown, likely to avoid the blonde label).

Brendan had the same big green eyes though. They were deep and really powerful, and made you almost want to melt into his arms when you stared into them. That's what it made me feel like anyway. And the amount of chicks he picked up told me that I needed to bring all of my best clothes if I wanted to compete with the swarm of other attractive girls.

"I need to look my best immediately. I want to make a good first impression."

"So why aren't you wearing some big gown then? 'Erica your Queen has arrived! Bow down, peasants, and prepare to worship her as holy!'" Brendan joked.

"Oh please, I am not like that at all."

"I mean, it certainly seems like how you act. According to Joe Kendrick's little brother, you had every guy in school wrapped around your finger."

"That doesn't mean that I'm a queen, does it?"

"I mean, you won Homecoming Queen, didn't you?"

"Well, yeah, but still..."

"You're right actually. You're too hard-working to be a queen. You don't have other people do your work for you," Brendan said.

"Ah, thank you."

"Always the gentleman, am I right?" Brendan asked.

"You certainly are. Some woman is going to be very lucky to have you."

"Fuck, Erica, you sound like Mom. Don't tell me you're going to start getting on me about drinking now too."

Brendan took a sip from the beer he had ordered when we first got on the plane. He hadn't touched it yet.

"Mind if I steal a sip?" I asked.

"Well, young missy, you're underage. I don't think I can let you do that," Brendan said in an overly-gruff voice as he handed me the cup.

"Oh please, I've been to more than enough house parties. I can hold my liquor."

"Really? Why am I not surprised? You'll be pretty well-adapted to freshman year then."

"I'm looking forward to it," I said, handing Brendan back his beer.

"Makes sense. I hated having to socialize in high school. You're so much more adventurous than I was at your age."

"Oh please, I'm not that wild," I lied.

"I don't believe you at all."

"Swear to God. You don't think your little sister's a slut, do you?"

Brendan's eyebrows raised. "Well, if Joe Kendrick's little brother is to be believed..."

"And he's not!" I scoffed. "That little asshole is just pissed because no girl with self-respect would ever get him laid."

"Oh good, so I assume you've already fucked him," Brendan retorted without missing a beat. He chuckled at his own perceived cleverness.

"Hey fuck you! I'll have you know that I'm very picky."

"Something tells me a game of Truth or Dare would tear down that lie."

"Oh please. We're not in seventh grade anymore."

"Truth: I've never had sex at a house party," Brendan continued.

I glared at him, feigning anger. "I'm not engaging with you. Why do you care anyway?"

"I don't really. I'm just trying to look out for my little sis. There are a lot of guys at college, quite a few of whom are creepy and generally fucked-up. I just want you to take care of yourself, because I've seen firsthand how hurt, both emotionally and physically, girls can get from hooking up with assholes."

That was actually more wholesome than I had expected. Brendan was always a bit of a sap at heart. He would make a great father some day.

"Well just for the record, I can take care of myself plenty well enough, but thank you for your concern."

"I know you can. You've been raised well. But I still get to look after you and try and protect you. That's what big brothers are for."

I leaned over and gave Brendan a hug.

"You know what else big brothers are for?" I asked before breaking the embrace.

"What?"

"Giving me more beer."

Brendan sighed. "Alright. Just finish the whole thing off."

"Really?" I asked, even as I took the cup.

"Sure. I don't need it."

"Don't ever just drink from a cup a guy offers you though," he said as I chugged half the beer down. "You never know what's in it."

"Or who," I said after finishing the long swig. "You swap just as many germs sharing a cup as you do kissing."

"So you just kissed your brother," he quipped

"Guess so. I really must be that big of a slut!" I said.

I was also mostly joking. But some part of my brain looked at Brendan objectively, as if he were someone I didn't know. It made me consider just how handsome and sexy he was. Maybe if he wasn't my brother... but he was, so I didn't have to think about that.

"I've got another one. Truth: I've never had sex on a plane."

I smiled. "True. But can I admit something?"

"Sure," Brendan replied as I took another sip of beer. I was glad it was a red-eye and none of the flight attendants were checking on us.

"So don't tell Mom or Dad, but I've kind of always wanted to do something like that."

"Like what?"

"You know, joining the mile high club. Getting fucked in public like that turns me on so much. Like the risk and everything is so exhilarating I guess."

"I had a girlfriend like that once. She made me have sex with her in the most dangerous places. I almost got caught by a professor once. But you're right, it does make you feel more alive almost."

I tried to imagine myself in the place of Brendan's girlfriend. Being that exposed in public, and about to get caught. Having Brendan over me, pounding his dick into me.

I blinked and tried to clear my head. I couldn't think about my brother like that. Even if I was roleplaying as his girlfriend and he was really hot. It was just wrong.

"Yeah I did it once with a guy behind the school and I swear to god I've never cum so hard. I probably won't be able to do it on an airplane though."

I said the last sentence with a bit of a suggestive tone. Maybe the beer was going to my head a little bit, but I was feeling turned-on. All the discussion about sex, and then exhibitionism was making my pussy ache just a little bit.

"Won't be able to because you couldn't go through with it? Or wouldn't have the opportunity?"

"The opportunity. I'd have to find someone else willing, and I don't think I could just fuck someone willy-nilly like that."

My eyes scanned Brendan's body. His shirt was tight, showing off his broad shoulders. Why did he look so suddenly irresistible to me? My stomach did little flips as I thought about my big brother.

"Yeah, there's only like three other old sleeping dudes here. So not great prospects, unless you're willing to fuck me," Brendan laughed.

Did Brendan know what I was thinking? I wondered if he thought the same thing about me. Surely he had to have checked out my butt before. He was a guy after all.

I tried to banish those thoughts from my head. This wasn't right. Brendan was there for me my entire life, I couldn't afford to change our relationship. It was just the alcohol talking, I tried to convince myself.

"Would you do it if it wasn't me?" I asked. Oh fuck, why did I just say that? My brain was trying to defuse the whole situation, but my heart and my pussy were telling me to push forward. All of a sudden, I wanted nothing more than to fuck my brother.

Now that I thought about it, maybe it wasn't so sudden. I had always loved Brendan deeply. Perhaps more than a sister should love her brother. And what made this so unnatural? Now the thought was eating away at me. How long had I wanted this? And would I be willing to actually go through with it?

"What do you mean?" Brendan asked, a little taken aback.

I shifted my position in the seat so my whole upper body was facing him. "If I wasn't your sister, would you join the mile high club with me?"

Brendan swallowed. "Erica, if you're suggesting what I think you're suggesting..."

I leaned forward. My face was less than a foot from Brendan's. "So what if I am? What would you say? Do you want to fuck me?"

I looked deep into Brendan's eyes. Those eyes told me that yes, I would definitely go through with this. Even if it meant changing our relationship forever. Whatever the cost, I needed this. I also knew the effect I had on men. I don't think there were many who could have ever turned me down. I hoped Brendan wasn't one of them.

"Erica, we can't do this," he whispered.

I leaned forward and kissed Brendan on the lips. I held it for just a second, before he pushed me away.

"Erica, stop. We can't fucking do this."

I unbuckled my seat belt and in an instant had straddled Brendan's lap.

"Why not?"

"You're my sister. This is entirely wrong."

"That's not what your dick is telling me." I felt Brendan's erection pressing against my thigh through his pants.

"Erica, seriously."

"I am serious. Can you honestly say you've never checked out my ass before? Maybe thought about slipping that dick between my ass cheeks into my tight pussy?"

Brendan's cock throbbed at my dirty talk. I leaned in, my lips hardly more than an inch from Brendan's. I was looking straight into his eyes.

"Come on. I've only ever fooled around with high school boys before. I think I need someone to show me what a real man can do."

Brendan hesitated. I kept my eyes locked onto his. I knew he couldn't resist.

"Fuck me big brother," I whispered, biting my lower lip to be even sexier.

He groaned, almost imperceptibly, like he was desperately clinging on to those last few shreds of his conscience.

And then, he leaned in and kissed me.

It wasn't a slow kiss. He pushed against me passionately, like a wild animal uncaged. There was no way Brendan hadn't been thinking about this before. He was too worked up not to have. I returned his enthusiasm with equal vigor. Our bodies were pressed together, his stubble tickling my cheeks.

The kiss felt different than any other I'd experienced. The warmth and surprising softness of Brendan's lips radiated right down to my very core, and my pussy burned with a deep passion. Kissing most certainly wouldn't be enough for me today.

Brendan took me by surprise a little by taking the next step. His tongue snaked out, pushing against my lips. I parted them, letting his tongue move into my mouth and explore it. I couldn't help but return the favor. Our tongues became intertwined, each of us trying to explore the other deeper and more passionately.

I moaned into Brendan's mouth. His hands shifted to my back and slowly made their way down to my butt. He groped and squeezed my ass through the small jean shorts, pulling me closer into him at the same time. His cock was throbbing against my inner thigh. Just thinking of sucking and fucking it was making my panties wet.

I don't know how long we remained interlocked in our French kiss. It seemed to be an eternity, like we were making up for lost time. It couldn't have actually been more than a minute or two though.

My hands were resting on Brendan's hard pecs, and one trailed down his toned body to his pants. I squeezed and grabbed his thick rod through his pants before moving to unzip them.

Brendan finally disconnected his mouth from my own, and we both regained our breath.

"Do you really think we should do this right here?" he asked.

"The bathroom's the only other place," I said, stealing another quick kiss.

"Well, I don't want some flight attendant walking in on us," he continued.

"Alright, alright," I acquiesced. "Let's go."

I dismounted from Brendan's lap and scurried to the bathroom, Brendan in tow right behind me. My heart was pounding in my chest. It was kind of crazy that I was about to be doing this. Some part of me still couldn't believe it.

I got into the bathroom and Brendan moved in right after me, locking the door behind him. We were packed in very close to each other. Suffice it to say that airport bathrooms aren't really mean to be shared. At least the first class one was a little bit bigger than normal, so we weren't completely packed like sardines. Still, there wasn't much room to move.

I craned my neck up and Brendan leaned down, and we kissed once again. Again my hands moved to his crotch. I was dying to see his cock for the first time. I undid his pants and unzipped them. In one motion, I grabbed the waistband of his underwear and pants and yanked them down, letting them fall to his ankles.

I disconnected our kiss and a huge smile adorned my face. I took Brendan's shaft in one hand and slowly gave it a stroke. He was already completely erect, and his cock was quite thick and long, maybe 7 inches. I could certainly spend hours worshipping it if I had the opportunity. Hopefully I would soon.

"God, how has it taken me this long to see your cock?" I asked, quickly kissing Brendan one last time.

"I hope it's worth the wait," he replied.

I dropped to a squat, squeezing myself between the counter beneath the sink and Brendan's legs. "Oh trust me. It already is."

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,298 Followers