Leaving My Mark on Hannah

Story Info
Spending the night with a friend's 27-year-old wife.
2.3k words
4.13
168.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davidnw
davidnw
5 Followers

Despite having a few different girlfriends over the past couple of years, I've always been really attracted to the wife one of my friends. Hannah married Phil two years ago after only a few months of dating - they were both 25 at the time and it was all very sudden. I could never fully understand the attraction between them to be honest - he's teetotal and likes a quiet night in, while she is much more outgoing and is always up for a drink and a laugh.

Although I've known Phil since high school, we've never been the best of friends and I doubt we'd still be in contact if we didn't share the same wider group of mates. He's fine to get on with in small doses, but far too dull to spend any length of time with. Hannah on the other hand is a different matter - with her dark hair, 34D breasts and size ten figure, she's certainly one of the sexiest and flirtatious girl that we hang around with, never afraid to wear a short skirt or show off her more than ample cleavage. I've known her for almost three years now and, whenever I see her with Phil, I always get the impression that she'd rather be out having a good time without him.

One Saturday night last January, I got to see her do just that. After heading into town to meet some mates for a few beers, I was surprised to see Hannah turn up alone. It turned out that Phil's new job had taken him to London for the weekend where he'd be busy installing software on a company's IT system.

"Excellent," I thought, "time to see what the Hannah is really like!"

The night started slowly, everyone was sat around in groups and I didn't really have an opportunity to speak to her. A few hours passed and, as we all became more and more drunk, things started to liven up. Someone suggested we left the pub and go to a club which wasn't too far away. We all agreed, downed our drinks and headed out into the cold night air. It wasn't far away, but, being the true gent, I insisted Hannah wrapped herself in my coat so she didn't freeze in her strappy dress. Plus it gave me the opportunity to put my arm around her and stare down her top as we walked! Purely as a friend, of course.

The club was packed when we arrived, but there seemed to be a really good atmosphere inside. I suggested we should all do some shots and soon enough all ten of us were propping up the bar downing vodka after vodka. Everyone was in great spirits - laughing and joking - including Hannah who was really starting to come into her own. It was like she'd been let off the leash without Phil; she looked to be having the most fun she'd had in ages. A few guys came up to her and she even took one off to the dancefloor - nothing happened between them (we all watched!) but it was clear she was out for a good time.

The rest of the night continued in the same vein until about 2am when people started to slope off. By 3am there was only four of us left - me, Hannah, Will and Emma (who are a couple) and, as we all live in the same area, we agreed to share a taxi. I was pretty drunk by this point and knew it was now or never if I was going to make a move on her and get to see the sexy body that Phil's been keeping all to himself. The taxi dropped Will and Emma off first leaving just me with Hannah - I told the driver to drop us off together as I could walk the few minutes home from her house.

"I'll walk you to your door," I said, as we watched the taxi drive away, despite the fact that we were standing at the bottom of the garden path. "OK," she replied, looking me in the eye and taking my hand to lead me to the door. I could feel my heart beating and my cock growing at this point - it was a surreal situation. Although I'd clearly been hoping for something to happen between us, I didn't actually think it would do. We'd been flirting, but there'd been nothing more until this moment. Did she actually want something to happen? How far should I try and push things?

She opened the door as I stayed standing on the step.

"Are you coming in?" she asked. I didn't need a second invitation and soon we were both lying on the couch discussing the night's events. Things were flirty but tense - I knew I shouldn't have been there, she knew I shouldn't have been there, but there we were. Together. I realised this was going to be my one and only chance with her.

"Aren't you missing Phil?" I enquired.

"Are you kidding? He'd never let me get hammered like tonight! I love him but we like totally different things. It's ages since I've done anything like that."

I knew she'd had a number of other boyfriends before Phil, but I'd never asked her about it before. He who dares I thought.

"So you miss getting pissed and pulling blokes?" I asked.

"You can't ask me that! I'm a married woman! But yeah, course I do sometimes. Phil never really had any one night stands so doesn't know what he's missing, but I do miss the thrill!"

After being initially unsure what she was looking for, I took this as an open invitation. And I wasn't disappointed. I leaned over and started to stroke her hair. She protested at first, but it was half-hearted to say the least and within minutes we were snogging like teenagers. Our hands were all over each other, frantically touching and trying to free ourselves from our clothes. I got her to stand up and pulled her dress over her head to reveal one of the sexiest bodies I had ever seen. She stood there with her breasts cupped in a sexy black bra, while her pussy was covered by a small pair of matching panties.

"Well, what are you waiting for?!" she said to me as she grinned and took me by the hand.

The situation had developed faster than I could have ever imagined or hoped for. There I was being led upstairs by a married woman I'd lusted after for three years. So wrong, but yet so right. I suppose I should have felt guilty - Phil was a mate after all - but my mind was only on one thing at that point.

I sat on the edge of the bed as she pulled my trousers and underwear down in one go, gasping as my thick eight inch cock was released. I know my dick is a decent size, but I was pleased that she liked what she saw.

"Mmm, gorgeous hun!" she exclaimed. "It's much bigger than Phil's."

I smiled. She confessed that she'd had bigger - having once fucked a black guy who was at least ten inches - but she was more than satisfied. She took hold of it with one hand and sank to her knees. Her tongue flicked around my foreskin before she licked along the full length of my penis and took almost the whole eight inches in her mouth.

As her head was bobbing up and down on my cock, I looked up to see a picture on the wall of Hannah and Phil on their wedding day! The feeling was immense - if only Phil knew what his virginal-looking wife was doing now! I placed my hands on her head and started to fuck her mouth, making her take my cock deeper down her throat. She gagged a few times and called me a dirty fucker for doing it, but it was clear she enjoyed it. I was ready to cum there and then, but knew this was a special occasion and I had to make it last.

I got her to lie back on the bed and remove her underwear. Underneath her skimpy knickers was a beautifully shaved pussy with the tiniest strip of hair leading to her gorgeous pink lips. I dived straight in, licking her sweet-tasting clit with my tongue and fingering her tight pussy with two fingers. She was already soaking wet and it didn't take me long to have her gushing cum over my hand and mouth. The look of lust in her eyes was amazing. Before long, she'd recovered and wanted to take control.

I pulled a condom from my wallet and she expertly rolled it down my cock. It was then my turn to lie on my back as she hovered over me and gradually began to lower her self down, taking my cock inch by inch in her tight pussy.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" she screamed as took the full length and began grinding up and down. I was in heaven.

"Do you like that?"

"Fuck yes! It's been too long since I've been stretched like this! Fuck me, please fuck me!"

I let her go at her own pace for a few minutes, before assuming control again. For the next half hour we must have done it in a dozen different positions - each one making her yelp with pleasure. After some hard missionary, where I licked and sucked her nipples, she flipped over and told me to fuck her from behind. I didn't need asking twice - doggy has always been a personal favourite and so I was soon slamming in to her soppy pussy again. I'm not sure how I managed to stop myself filling the condom, but somehow I did and she was next to cum, clamping her cunt muscles around my cock and screaming obscenities loud enough to wake the whole street!

I pulled out and buried my tongue in her well-used hole. The taste and smell was fantastic and her juices were just running off my chin. She asked me to go gently, so I spent the next ten minutes lightly flicking her clit, lips and asshole with my tongue. It wasn't long before I heard that familiar low moan and knew she was ready for my cock again. Still in the doggy position, I spanked her ass.

"Do you want some more?"

"God yes! Fuck me! I want to see that johnny full of spunk."

I love it when girls talk dirty and Hannah was up there with the best of them. I entered her pussy again and began to build up a rhythm. The situation was unbelievable - there I was on my friend's marital bed fucking his wife for all she was worth. There wasn't even a feeling of guilt - he was a boring bastard to be fair and she clearly needed a good shag. The feeling of power and control was overwhelming and made me sure that I wanted to leave my mark on her; something to show she'd been well-fucked.

I looked down at her asshole and knew it had to be mine. As I was still shagging her from behind, I licked two fingers and slowly pushed them into her tight little bum hole. She gasped. I left them there for a few minutes for her to get used to the feeling and slowly began working them in and out. Before she could protest, I placed my hard cock at the entrance to her hole and started to ease it in. It wasn't the first time she'd done anal - as she told me afterwards - but it was the most her ass had ever been stretched.

She buried her head in the pillow as I gradually guided my full length inside her. We slowly increased the rhythm and before long I was fucking her ass with ease, something she was plainly loving.

"You dirty fucker! Jesus fucking Christ!"

I pulled out to admire my handiwork - her ass was gaping like never before - as she begged me to fuck her pussy again and make her cum. She didn't want me to enter with the same condom on and, as we didn't have another, I ripped it off and plunged my cock back into her pussy, almost cumming immediately. Fortunately it only took a few more thrusts before Hannah was having her third orgasm of the night and I allowed myself to unload my spunk in her unprotected cunt.

We slumped side by side on the mattress, red-faced, panting heavily and trying to take in what had just happened. Half of me expected her to start regretting what she'd done and ask me to leave, but before I could speak, she scooped some cum out of her pussy and licked it off her fingers. What a woman!

"Salty," she said as she looked me in the eye and smiled. "I'm not on the pill either so looks like I'll be taking a trip to the chemist tomorrow!"

We talked for at least an hour about what had happened, about her marriage and about our own sexual experiences. It turned out that she'd been quite promiscuous in her teens, despite telling Phil she'd only ever slept with three other men in her life. I was the 28th man to be lucky enough to have fucked her.

After a few hours sleep, I left about midday, giving her a long snog on the doorstep before I went. I walked away secretly hoping one of the neighbours had seen us and would say something when Phil returned. I've only seen Hannah once since - Phil was also there so we had to pretend that everything was normal between us, despite me shagging the ass of her a few weeks earlier.

I've also recently heard off another friend that she's three months pregnant - it's something of an understatement to say that I've been wondering whether I left her with more than a used pussy and gaping asshole.

davidnw
davidnw
5 Followers